Runaway Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what? Like being gay or something?"

"Like what if a family member was attracted to another family member. To me that seems like everyone should totally freak out and kick that person out of the family. That seems like it's just going way too far."

My mom looked at me and I guess she was thinking over my words. She unconsciously scooted away from me on the bed as she considered what I had said.

"But you see what I mean." I continued. "That breaks the family connection, doesn't it?"

She looked away. "No, it doesn't." she said. She looked back at me. "I means maybe the person needs more counseling and everyone should talk it through. That doesn't mean we kick anyone out. Especially if these are just feelings that haven't been acted on."

"But what if the person couldn't help themselves. What if they tried to stop but couldn't and then acted on it?"

"That is a completely different kind of situation than what is going on with John. John should know what he's doing is wrong but he's either choosing to do it anyway or he actually thinks he's in the right. What you're describing is an involuntary thing and one that's being resisted. That's not a case for tough love even if an incident were to happen. That is a case for understanding and talking it through."

"Alright. Thanks mom. I think that helps."

"So is this related to something? Is there something you want to tell me?"

I looked at her and tried to hide what I was thinking about Amy. "I was just worried about Amy. I don't want you and her fighting."

"Is that all you're worried about?"

"Yeah. That's all."

She hesitated but then she came close to me and hugged me. "I love you son."

"I love you mom."

"I'll always love you no matter what." she said and then she kissed me on the forehead.

After she left I thought about what she said. Maybe I didn't spend enough time with Amy. Unlike me she was all totally wrapped up in high school and what others thought of her. Getting exactly the right dress for homecoming dance was the only thing on her mind for weeks. She was always on the phone with her friends constantly. Honestly, now that I was thinking about it, I didn't really know that much about her life anymore. I decided to try and spend more time with her as just her brother to see if that helped her with her issues. Mom was right, this called for talking not tough love.

Anyway, it was a plan that could wait for another day. I'd had a weird day but I'd be back on a more normal schedule tomorrow.

Tap tap.

Amy. Maybe I could talk her out of it.

"What's up?" I asked as I unlocked and opened the door for her.

"Mom and dad are in bed." she said as she tried to get into my room.

I stopped her. "Amy, I was thinking about everything and we should spend some time together after school tomorrow."

"Where?"

"Wherever you want?"

"A hotel?"

"Not that kind of time together. Brother and sister time together."

"Doing what?"

"We could go to a movie."

"And make out in the back?"

"Shh. Not so loud with that."

"Then let me in your room."

Against my better judgment I let her in. Instead of letting me talk to her she started to get out of her pajamas.

"Stop. What if mom walks in?"

"Then lock the door."

"With you in here?"

"Yes." she said.

"Stop. We're not having sex. Ok. We had sex earlier today. How often do you need it?"

"Tony, my pussy is on fire."

I reeled back from her. "Because why?"

"Not a disease. Gawh. I'm horny. I'm so horny I want to fuck the doorknob. I'm losing my mind. Help me."

"What do you expect me to do about it?"

"Put your dick inside of me."

"Amy, if it's this bad, maybe we ought to talk to mom about it."

"I need dick inside of me not mom down there trying to figure out how to lick me."

"Can't you masturbate or something? Or buy a dildo."

"I'm a girl. I don't masturbate."

"Maybe you should give it a try."

"Same difference. If I put my own fingers down there isn't that more incest than just asking you to fuck me. I'm definitely related to myself."

"I... I don't think, uh, ... I don't think it works that way."

"Please. Please help me. You'll get off too."

"I really think you need to talk to mom about this. Maybe it's a hormone thing and mom can explain it."

"Tony, either you are going to fuck or I'm taking your car and I'm going to your college campus and I'm walking up to the first frat house I see and I'm going to ask them all to gangbang me."

"Shit. It's that bad?"

"I NEED it. You do it or I'll go get dad to do it."

"Fine. Get on the bed."

In the hallway I looked around for any sign of my mom or dad. None. Ok. I went back into my room and locked the door.

I found my sister there under my covers with her pajamas on my floor.

"You really want to do this?"

"I can't wait any longer. Please."

I turned the light out and approached the bed.

Tap, tap.

That wasn't my door. That was my window. My sister covered herself as my window started to slide up and Wendy was letting herself in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I am going to make you feel so good tonight." Wendy said as she put her arms around me.

I was standing there trying to think up what to say when Wendy suddenly noticed my bed. Her entire demeanor changed. "You've got your other bitch in here." she accused.

"No. It's not like that."

Wendy turned to face the bed and her stance told me she was ready for a fight.

"Wait. You don't understand. Calm down."

"Who the hell is in here trying to replace me?"

"Wendy, no one is trying to replace you."

"Is this that same bitch you've been fucking?"

"Wendy, what has gotten into you. This isn't like you. And I'm not having sex with anyone. What are you talking about? My sister is just trying to play a prank on me. That's her."

"Amy?" Wendy asked.

Slowly Amy lowed the covers from her face. "Hi, Wendy."

"Ton, Tony, you are into so kinky shit, aren't you?"

"It's not what it looks like."

"Fuck off; it's not what it looks like. She's naked under there. You're fucking your sister."

"If you actually thought that that's what we're doing then why are you smiling about it?"

"Cause it's fucking freaky. Don't you see that?"

"If I was doing that with my sister then yeah it would be freaky but she's just playing a prank on me."

Wendy went over to my door to find it locked. Then she turned to me with lust painted all over her face. "Amy's prank is not ruining my night."

Wendy came over to me and in one smooth motion she got to her knees in front of me and started to reach for my dick.

"Wait. Let Amy have a chance to get out of here."

"Why should I have to go?" Amy said. "Tell her to leave."

"Tell your little sister to go to her room." Wendy said as she started to suck my dick.

"You guys are going to do that right in front of me?" Amy asked.

"Now this is, um, let's just everyone take a ... oh." I couldn't get my words out because Wendy was really doing a number on my cock.

Amy crawled out of my bed, fully revealing the fact that she was naked in doing so, and she came over to where Wendy and I were. She was on her knees next to Wendy and she was biting her lip.

"You want to suck his dick, bitch?" Wendy said to her. "Then you have to tell me the secret."

"What secret?"

"Who was your brother having sex with in my room?"

"He was ... Tony." she said as she looked up to me to say something to save her but I had no words I could think of.

"Yes or no, was it you?" Wendy asked.

Amy nodded yes.

"Good sister. Now you're my sister too. Suck that dick. Let me see you do it."

Amy needed no more prompting. I could do no more than just watch the scene in front of me. My sister's straight brown hair swung back and forth as her mouth moved along my cock. Wendy had one hand under her skirt rubbing herself while the other held the back of Amy's neck to encourage her to suck me. Wendy looked up at me with the tip of her tongue between her teeth.

"This is so hot. I can't even take it. You're fucking your sister."

I was going to say something but what could I say. Did I dare risk either of them getting angry with me while they had me in this position?

"I know she's not really your sister but this is still over the top kinky as hell." Wendy's near manic smile and tone of voice left me completely unguarded and even I had to smile.

Amy pulled away from my dick. "You told her?"

I shrugged.

"How long have you known?" Amy asked Wendy.

"Since about a year ago."

"Shit, really. You never said anything."

"Tony needs me to keep a secret then I keep the secret."

"Even from me?" Amy asked.

"He never said I could talk to you about it. What do you expect?"

"And just for the record, you know this has to be a secret too, right?" I was finally able to get words out.

"Oh, totally. I got this." Wendy announced. She put her arm around my sister and pulled her in for a side shoulder hug. "Amy's my new sister. My fuck buddy sister." Then she turned her attention from me to my sister. "We are going to have so much fun with him."

"Can I ask a question?" Amy interrupted. "How long have you two been fucking. Cause I thought it was not part of your relationship."

"It's not. I like Tony. I like Tony a lot but he could never get me there. He was too polite and it made me dry as the Grand Canyon."

"You do know that the Grand Canyon has a river at the bottom, don't you?"

"That's not what she meant." Amy said in defense of Wendy.

"Right now my pussy is as wet as the ocean." Wendy said. Then she started to get to her feet. Instead of going to the bed, she backed me to my desk and while she was standing right in front of me she was able to get herself into position to get my dick into her from the front. Once I was inside of her she started to climb onto me to get more comfortable and I ended up holding her legs with my arms while her arms were around me and I was fucking her right there.

"I need you to stay hard for me tonight." Wendy said.

"You think I won't be able to?"

"You have two of us to satisfy. Amy's really put herself out there for you. Don't you dare send her back to her room unsatisfied."

"I'll ... I'll try."

Wendy moved in and kissed me on the lips and let it turn into full make out kissing.

I moved Wendy over to the bed to I could get more comfortable but what ended up happening was instead of Wendy going to her back, she got me to lay down and while I was on my back the two girls started to take turns sucking my erection.

"You ready to fuck your sister, big Tony."

I was silent because there was still a part of me that didn't want to give full approval of this.

Amy got on top of me and with her pussy gliding up and down on my cock I couldn't hold back a grunt of pleasure as my hands took on a mind of their own and I reached for her ass. My sister was objectively very sexy even if she was a bit more plump than Wendy. Then again, almost any girl out there would be more plump than skinny Wendy. Amy had more of a normal healthy body type that you'd expect any girl to have why Wendy was much more on the athletic side.

While I was fucking Amy Wendy wanted to continue our kiss so she came in and started to kiss me. I was turned to face Wendy and I was kissing her while Amy put her head down to my chest just under my shoulder.

"I'm getting close." I said.

"No. Not yet. Get off of him." Wendy ordered. "Hold it, you bastard. Do not let your cum out yet."

I was able to comply and my next challenge was to fuck both girls from behind. They were on all fours ass to ass with each other and I moved from Wendy, then to Amy, and back and forth.

I was fucking Wendy and Amy would get antsy so I'd pull out and go to Amy. I would be fucking her for a bit and then Wendy would demand that I come back and fuck her some more. After a couple of rounds like that I got the idea to put a finger in Amy's pussy to keep her sort of occupied so I could fuck Wendy for a bit longer. When I did move to Amy I put a finger into Wendy and that seemed to be working.

I was getting closer and closer and if I kept going I wasn't going to hold out anymore so I pulled out and told then that I wanted to switch positions. This gave me the chance to cool off.

I put Wendy to her back and I got on top of her. This way I could fuck her and have more control over everything. I was confident that I could get her to cum before me this way and then I only had to work on pleasing Amy.

While I was on top of Wendy I tried to tell my sister where to move herself so I could lick her pussy and not leave her left out. She didn't understand my instructions and instead she straddled Wendy's face. There seemed to be a pause where I couldn't see what was happening but then Amy threw here head back in pleasure and started to grind her hips onto Wendy's face. Ok, so she was apparently ok with doing that.

"Quiet or you'll wake up mom and dad." I told Amy because she was getting too loud.

This was so strange. My dick was in Wendy but I had one hand on Amy's breast and Amy had her pussy on Wendy's mouth. What had the world come to?

Then Amy was startled by something. She lifted herself up and looked down at Wendy. The little manic red head was having her orgasm and it was big so it was causing her to spaz out. She reached around to my ass and pulled me into her as deep as I could go and then the full impact of her climax was rocking through her.

I left Wendy there on the bed to recuperate. I went to Amy and bent her over my desk. I started to fuck her from behind and I was careful to make sure I was getting her closer without spilling over myself. In about a minute or so of that Wendy came and stood by my side.

"Cum in her."

"She's my sister. Are you crazy."

"I'm so crazy. Didn't you know? I want to see you cum in your sister. Please. I'll do anything you want. Let me have this secret. Please."

"Are you going to still be my girlfriend?"

"Tony!"

"You said anything."

She bit her lip. "Cum in her and of course I'll stay your girlfriend."

"That's not an 'of course' kind of thing. That's totally opposite."

"I'm your girlfriend but I like watching you fuck her. I have these fantasies about you being with other women. It turns me on. I watched you fuck Amy in my room and finally I want to have sex with you."

Don't judge, I told myself. Don't judge. Just nod. Be nice.

"Only your sister can know." Wendy said. "Cum in her, please. Do it. I have to see you do that. Please."

I pulled Wendy in for a kiss and then I held her close to me. Even with my slowing down I could barely hold it and when Amy started to reach her own orgasm my cum had a mind its own and I started to trigger and fire cum into my sister. Load, blast, recoil. Load, blast, recoil.

Wendy was kissing me so deeply that it was almost painful. I was kissing Wendy while my dick was still in Amy who was bent over my desk.

Amy moved and that was when my dick was free. She came to me and in front of Wendy she kissed me deeply as well.

"I can't wait to be your wife. We have a secret wedding and then a secret marriage. No one will know that you're married and you keep dating other women."

"Marriage?"

Wendy had a huge smile as she said all that. Somehow this just made her so happy. Before getting back over to the bed she was even telling me which drawer in my dresser she was going to take. WHAT!

We laid there in bed the three of us naked together. "Wendy," Amy started; "if you're going to marry my brother then you have to know the family rules."

"What are those?"

"Family loves each other no matter what. We never give up on each other no matter how messed up one of us is."

"I like that."

"It also means if you mess up, the family has to kick your ass. It's tough love. You can't just walk away if things get hard. You have to stay and work it out no matter what." I added. "If you're family then that can't be broken. Are you going to be ok with that?"

"Totally. I'm so happy. We're going to be so happy. This is all so cool. Now I know your secret and you know mine."

...

I woke up to the sight of my mom's tits in my face for the second day in a row.

"Wake up." she said.

I slowly started to regain consciousness after having a fucking weird dream where I was fucking Amy in front of Wendy in a church at somebody's wedding. I started to raise up and my head bumped into my mom's chest.

"Mom? What time is it?"

"It's 6. What is Wendy doing here?"

My eyes popped open and started to feel around on my bed but I was the only one there except for my mom.

"You're sleeping in here naked. Wendy is in Amy's room naked. Do you want to explain to me what's going on?"

"I always sleep naked for my circulation. That's why I lock my door."

"Why is Wendy here?"

"She came by to visit."

"In the middle of the night."

"Yeah, something like that. She was talking with Amy about ... um ... somebody's getting married."

"Why is she in there naked?"

"Slumber party? I don't know."

"Is this the thing you wanted to talk to me about? Amy is ... with Wendy?"

"No, mom. It's not like that. It's not about Wendy at all."

"I see. Well I know we're all adults in this house but if Wendy is going to spend the night with your sister then maybe we need to revisit the sleep wear rules."

"Ok Mom. She didn't see me like this did she?"

"She's still sleeping. I wanted to ask you what was going on before I just rushed in there."

"I think they were just talking. I don't know."

"Did you see them do anything other than just talk last night? Oh, don't even think to lie to me I can see it on your face."

"Sorry. It's not appropriate for me to say anything honestly."

"Well, if Amy thinks that this solution to get around the no boyfriend rule is going to fly then she's going to be ..." My mom was saying that as she got up from my bed to march over to Amy's room. I didn't want there to be any trouble so I rushed to my feet to block the door.

"Mom, wait. Take a second to calm down. Ok. If Amy and Wendy did what you think they did then maybe Amy might be really sensitive about it. Maybe tough love isn't the answer here."

She looked at me and then her eyes moved down my body and then back up again. "The way that it's not the answer for you?"

"I mean, I don't know what all happened. Let's be nice and maybe if Amy feels like she can trust us she'll feel open to telling us what happened if she knows she won't be judged and won't get in trouble."

"She can't let someone come and spend the night in my house without me knowing about it, sex or no sex."

"Ok, but then let's find a positive way to slip that in the conversation instead of coming down hard on her. I mean, if Wendy wanted to sneak in through my window she wouldn't let me go wake you up to tell you."

"Has Wendy been sneaking into my house?"

"No, not Wendy."

"You two still haven't taken that step?"

"Our relationship is very much non sexual."

"And that is frustrating for you."

"Well, it's not easy mom."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I don't know why but when she asked me that question and I had the idea of talking to my mom about fucking Wendy in my head I was involuntarily getting a hard on. "Talking would be nice, I guess but I can control myself."

"Good. That is very good."

"Mom, please just go easy on Amy. Please. No more trouble. We don't want her running off again. And we don't want Wendy to think we're all weirdos."

She looked down at my dick again and then held her head up. "Ok son. Get dressed and then breakfast will be on the table."

"Thanks mom. I love you."

She hugged me like she did every morning but then the hug lingered for a moment. She let me go and left my room so I could start my day and get back on my routine.