Runaway Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know how things were going to shake out. To my surprise Wendy stayed for breakfast. She was back to acting like her completely calm, polite, and normal self with out any hint of the mania I had seen the night before. Amy was acting more normal that she had been lately and I was just trying to not snap as my mom looked at them and then looked at me and then looked back at them. Oh boy.

...

Needless to say my life started to get really interesting from that point. I went from no sex to an explosion of sex in a strange whirlwind of both Wendy and Amy booking time with my cock and when overlaps happened it was threesome time again. I had my goal of getting back to a normal relationship with Wendy and helping Amy to calm down and begin to act as just a sister to me again. There were times when it would seem like they were going along with my logic but then I'd find my dick back inside of Amy with Wendy looking on with glee.

While all of this was going on I constantly had to play interference against my mom's suspicions. I hated lying to her but I didn't want Amy to get in any trouble. I guess the sex also clouded my judgment a bit too.

Finally on a Saturday when I was least expecting it the shit hit the fan. Wendy had spent the night again and I had thought she had snuck out without my mom even knowing she was there. At breakfast that day my mom paid no mind to me as she doted on my dad and told him to have fun playing golf with his friends. My own plan for that day was to get homework done and maybe get Amy to talk to me instead of insisting on quickies in the bathroom every other hour.

My dad had been gone for about half an hour when my mom called me and Amy into the living room. My mom hugged me and then she hugged Amy. It was normal and natural and yet so odd and out of place for that moment.

"I want to start by telling you kids that I love both of you."

"I love you too, mom." I replied.

"Oh shit, we're in trouble." Amy said.

"Watch your mouth."

"Get it over with. What are you mad about this time?" Amy asked.

"Amy please calm down."

"If you're going to ground me for whatever you have in your head this time then let's just get it started so I can get it over with."

"Amy, CALM Down. I'm not grounding you."

"Then what is this about?"

"Do you know why I wanted Tony to come and live with us?"

"Cause he was an orphan."

"I really appreciate ..." I started to add but my mom's hand gesture told me to be quiet.

"Of all the orphans for us to ask to come and live with us why would we choose one we couldn't adopt?"

"I don't know."

"There were complications when John was born. Your father wanted two children, a boy and a girl. However, after John I wasn't able to have any more children."

Silence hung there for a moment. I looked over at Amy whose face revealed she was working things out.

"We adopted a baby girl and named her Amy." my mom continued. "We promised to love you just as if you were absolutely our own daughter and I believe I have been true to that promise that I made to you."

"I'm adopted?" Amy asked but my mother didn't answer her. "Why are you telling me this now? I should have known about this a long time ago."

"I was planning to never tell you at all."

"Why not?"

"Because you're my daughter and I'm your mother."

"This is not true. This ... no. I can't believe it. I can't believe you waited until now to tell me this."

"Amy, this conversation, as shocking as it might be for you, is not actually about you."

"What do you mean it's not about me?"

"Why do you think we asked Tony to come and live with us?"

"You wanted another kid but couldn't have one."

"We had our two children. Why did we want Tony to live with us?"

"I don't know the answer so just fucking tell me."

"When you were little we found out that you had a brother. We found that out and we asked where he was. Nobody knew."

"Oh, no. Don't tell me." I said.

My mother nodded in recognition of what I was realizing. "We searched and we found out where you were. We found out about those things that happened to you and it broke my heart that my little girl's brother was out there suffering. I couldn't stand it so I went to get you and bring you home."

There was another silence giving the information time to sink in.

"I'll never forgive you for this." Amy eventually started.

"For raising you? For loving you?" my mom countered.

"You should not have kept this secret. I had a right to know. Tony had a right to know."

"It was a good secret to keep and if I had to do it over I'd do it the same. But hey, if you want me to tell secrets I've got another for you. Care to hear it?"

"Yeah, spill it out. Let's hear everything."

"I know you're pregnant and I know Tony's the father. Were you planning on telling him? He has a right to know."

...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story has a twist ending. This is not a set up for a sequel. This story originally had a huge amount of back story and intrigue but in the end all of that stuff and all the extra characters didn't fit well into the story. So instead of a 200,000 word story with three sex scenes total here is a 10,000 word story with only two sex scenes but I think it all works much better to get to the point.