Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

My tongue was exploring the inside surfaces of Ruthie's inner pussy lips and I could tell she was close to cumming. She was obviously reveling in the experience of fucking into my mouth and her pussy was even more active than it had been that afternoon. Ruthie's hips swiveled on top of me and that was when Pam, still fucking her pussy up and down on my cock, put her hands on her friend's hips to hold her steady, keeping her on the bed, while not inhibiting her pleasure.

"Suck my clit, I'm ready to cum," Ruthie told me, but I was already aware that it was time.

Holding tightly to her ass cheeks, I pushed her clit hood out of the way with my tongue and enveloped her engorged love toy in my mouth. While caressing the sides and top, delighting in the way it felt to my tongue, I sucked, stimulating the multitude of nerve endings.

"Yes! Yes!" Ruthie cried. "My God that feels good." When she started cumming, I knew it because her thighs squeezed my head and she almost started to fall forward. Pamela's hands on her hips and my hands holding her ass cheeks kept Ruthie on top of my face but she bounced and pitched and her body twisted all over.

For several minutes, she bucked up and down on my face as much as we would let her until her whole body gave a jerk as she climaxed. After her great orgasm, Ruthie completely relaxed and Pamela released her hold so she could slowly fall forward, her legs stretching out on either side of me and her pussy staying delightfully on top of my face. With great enthusiasm, I licked all the fresh juices from her pussy, her thighs, her crotch and everywhere else I could reach with my tongue. They were just as delicious as I knew they would be. As I devoured her nectar, I continued clinging to the cheeks of her lovely ass, because it felt so good.

Satisfied that Ruthie was through cumming and that she was safely sprawled across my face, Pam started moving toward her own orgasm. I could feel her leaning backward as she rose up and down so her clit and my cock could massage each other with every stroke of her pussy. Ruthie was covering my eyes so I couldn't see Pam's large breasts which, I knew, were bouncing up and down as she moved. This was a very minor drawback compared to the marvelous feeling of her clit scraping the top surface of my cock with every stroke. The feeling got even better as Pam moved faster on top of me and I plunged my cock into her dripping pussy, matching her increased speed and feeling my own climax approaching.

Pam was moaning and whimpering from the intense pleasure she was getting and, if my face hadn't been covered by Ruthie, I would have been moaning too. From the changes in motion of the way her legs held me, I knew she was swiveling her body as she fucked her pussy up and down. "Ooo,Yeah! Yeah!" Pam sang out joyously, and I knew she had started cumming.

Pam doesn't lose control of herself as much as Ruthie does, but she doesn't hand onto much control either when she cums. Her thighs squeezed my hips while her body tossed and bounced on top of me, and I felt the jolt as her hands grabbed hold of Ruthie's ass. I let go of Ruthie and clutched Pamela's forearms, and that and her legs squeezing me kept her as steady as I could. Pam continued fucking herself on my cock as fast as she could and I continued to thrust into her pussy as fast as I could for as long as she was cumming. When Pam climaxed, her body jerked and she fell forward, her fall broken by my hands holding her arms. She landed with her face across her arms, which were resting on Ruthie's ass. Even as she lay on top of me and her friend, I continued to fuck into her pussy until I climaxed too, my semen spurting into my condom.

The three of us lay in a heap, happy and tired. Ruthie, who had been the first to cum, regained her strength first, removed her pussy from my face and got off the bed. Pam straightened herself and got off me and off the bed also. I lay on for my back for another minute and then joined my friends beside the bed. "Guys," Ruthie said. "This has been about the sexiest day ever for me, and a great way to start my new life. It has been a long day too, though, and I think I need some sleep."

"I think we all need our sleep," I answered. We're all tired and sexed out for now and we want to get an early start tomorrow. First, though, we need to change the sheets."

"Why do we need to change them?" Ruthie asked. "I know they were clean earlier today and just the three of us have been using them. They can't be dirty already."

"Ruthie, one thing about Pam is that when she makes love, her pussy produces so much juice that you need to change the sheets before you can sleep on them. I'll get out some clean ones and it'll just take a minute."

As I was saying that, I was getting them from the linen closet. I have a lot of linen available because I always make up the bed fresh when I expect to entertain a lady friend. As Pam pulled the soggy sheets from the bed, Ruthie and I spread the dry bottom sheet and fastened the corners. All three of us spread the top sheet and smoothed it into place and I added a light blanket. We climbed into bed, me in the middle between two of the loveliest women I knew, both of them beautiful in every way. We were all tired and totally relaxed from the fantastic love-making and, after all of us kissing each other good-night, quickly fell asleep.

As usual, when I woke up the next morning, just as daylight was filtering through the Venetian blinds, it was with morning wood, but what had actually awakened me was Ruthie putting a condom on my stiff cock. When she heard me stir and saw I was awake, I could almost hear the embarrassment in her whisper.

"I saw your cock was nice and hard and I wanted to try getting on top of you the way Pam did. My pussy was a little sore last night but it isn't at all sore this morning. I hope you're not mad at me."

"Of course not, Ruthie. I don't get mad easily and I could never be mad at you, especially when you're up to something as nice as what you're trying to do now. Go ahead and climb on the way Pam did but remember, you're much tighter than she is."

Ruthie finished rolling on the condom and climbed on top of me, straddling my legs with my cock in her hand the way she had seen Pamela doing.

"Are you wet enough?" I asked her. "If you're not, I can eat your pussy until you are or you can lick my cock and use your saliva as a lubricant." We thought Pamela was still asleep so both of us were talking in whispers.

"I would really like to have you eat my pussy, but I'm already wet enough. I got up to pee a little while ago and when I got back into bed, I kept thinking about what we did yesterday and last night and I got really wet. When I saw your nice cock sticking up, all hard and stiff and inviting, I just couldn't resist."

"Let me help you." While Ruthie rose up above me, holding my shaft in one hand, I reached down and spread her lips. She was really wet so I rubbed my cock head against her pussy to cover it with her juices. With both of us well-lubricated, the tip easily slipped into her.

"Ah, that feels good," she said, keeping her hand on my cock and guiding it deeper into her pussy. Ruthie was getting wetter every second, juices even running out of her, over her hand and soaking into my pubic hair and into the bed. Slowly, she lowered herself farther, impaling herself on my cock until it was completely imbedded in her pussy and her pubic hair and mine were mingling.

Ruthie leaned back, stroking her clit against my cock. "Ooo, that is really, really good," she murmured, and raised and lowered her pussy a few more times. "It didn't hurt at all when it went in, not even the little bit it did yesterday. My pussy really likes to make your cock feel at home."

It felt good for me too but I still made a suggestion. "I know it feels great like that, but try leaning forward and lying on top of me."

Keeping my cock inside her, Ruthie leaned forward as I had suggested, stretching her legs out beside mine and lying down until our faces were together. We took advantage of the proximity to kiss. After our lips separated, I put my hands on her ass, slid her forward and back on top of me one time, bending my knees to spread her legs more and pushing my cock a fraction of an inch more deeply into her pussy.

"Ooo, this is really good too," she murmured after we kissed again. "You go just as far into me and this way, we can kiss." Ruthie realized that she had control of our stroking. She curled her arms under mine, putting most of her weight on her forearms, and started slowly moving back and forth, letting me thrust my cock into her as she moved back.

"This is the female superior position," I told her. "When we started you were in the cowgirl position."

"Well, this certainly feels superior to this female." A few seconds later she spoke up again: "George, I have a lot to learn and I really want to learn and I want you and Pam to teach me whatever you can."

"I'll be glad to teach you what I can and I know Pam will too. Making love is a lot of fun, especially when you are with the right person or persons. I know a lot of men, and women too, who will enjoy helping you learn, if you want to learn from them."

"I think I'd like that. I know I WILL like that."

After that we slowly fucked in silence; the only noises were our sounds of pleasure and the sloshing sounds of my cock plunging in and out of Ruthie's wet pussy. I glanced over to the side of the bed where Pam had been sleeping and, in the stronger light coming through the window, I could see her watching us and smiling.

When she saw me looking at her, she smiled even more and said, "I see you've got your cock in Ruthie's pussy. I guess that means that you'll just have to eat my pussy now."

This sounded like a great idea to me so I invited her to sit on my face. Pam needed no second invitation and, after Ruthie straightened up to give her room, swung her leg over my face so she was kneeling over me. My arms were between her thighs and calves and the two women were facing each other. "Good morning, Ruthie," Pam said. "How do you like fucking like that?"

"Good morning to you, too. Ooo, it is really fun; I can feel George's cock all the way inside me and it feels wonderful on my clit. I feel a little awkward up here, though, and I hope you don't let me fall off when I'm cumming. Will you know when that starts to happen?"

"Ruthie," Pam laughed, "You are about the least secretive person in the world when it comes to cumming. We'll know and we won't let you fall." I would have agreed but my mouth was too busy licking one of Pam's pussy lips. For the second time in a few hours, my tongue and my cock were buried in two of the nicest pussies either of them has ever been in. The three of us continued making slow, sweet love for a long time.

Although Ruthie was stroking her pussy on my cock slowly, her body was writhing as she moved up and down, and her clit and the entire lining of her pussy were getting the full benefit of my stiff cock. Her whole body was active, giving me great pleasure and her moaning was a delightful sound to my ears. Ruthie seemed to be losing control to some degree though, and, although I couldn't see her, or see much of anything else but Pam's ass, I could feel her body bouncing on top of me. I wasn't worried because I knew Pam wouldn't let her fall off, unless both women started cumming at the same time and both lost control. I was aware that was a distinct possibility.

Pam was enjoying herself too and her juices, as usual, were running all over my chin and cheeks as she fucked her pussy into my face. There had been a lot of her nectar when she straddled me and I had relished it all, but as I licked her, more was being produced, and the fresh juices were even more delicious than the first ones. Pamela was cooing from the bliss I was giving her but I was getting just as much fun from my tongue in her wonderful pussy and the way Ruthie was engulfing and releasing my cock.

"I'm getting ready to cum, Pam. Hold onto me," Ruthie announced. Still keeping her pussy and my mouth in close contact, Pam leaned forward to grasp the arms Ruthie offered. I reached around Pam's thighs to hold Ruthie's legs and, between the two of us, we expected to let her fully enjoy cumming while being completely safe. I was lying in the middle of the bed and if she fell to the side, it wouldn't be dangerous with us there. We would keep her from falling to the floor and she would just land on her side on the bed.

"To cum best in that position, lean back so your clit gets all of George's cock, and stroke faster."

When Ruthie did as Pam advised I could feel the increased speed of her strokes and I could feel her clit scraping against the top surface of my cock. Matching her increased speed, I rammed my cock faster and faster up into Ruthie's pussy.

"Oh, my God!" Ruthie cried out. "Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck me. Fuck me, George, fuck me hard! Fuck me deep!"

Always one to do what my lady friends want, especially when what they want is as much fun as fucking Ruthie's tight, wet pussy, I pounded my cock up into her, over and over, as hard and fast as I could. From my hands on her legs, I could feel her thrashing on top of me, and I could feel Pam holding her as steady as she could. When Ruthie climaxed with a great jerk of her body, she pulled Pam's pussy off my face but this was not a problem at all. I didn't expect her pussy to have any trouble finding her way back to my mouth again.

After Ruthie's orgasm, she slumped forward and Pam supported her weight and leaned back so her pussy and my mouth could resume their mutually enjoyable contact. Feeling and hearing Ruthie cum had driven Pam that much closer to her own climax, and as she ground her pussy into my face, she begged me to keep eating her pussy. "Really eat my cunt, George," she told me. I want to cum just as big as Ruthie did." For the second time in a very short period, I did what a lady friend wanted me to do, and enjoyed it immensely.

After a few minutes, Ruthie had recovered her strength and my cock was still embedded in her pussy, with fresh cum juices draining around it. I had stopped fucking because I didn't really expect to cum. Ruthie may have wondered why but she didn't ask because she enjoyed the feeling of sitting there with her pussy full of my hard cock.

Pam, seeing that Ruthie had recovered, leaned forward and let her friend support the weight of her upper body while she stretched her legs out along the sides of my head so she was almost in the 69 position. Pam knows that both of us would enjoy my eating her pussy more in this position than sitting upright. Ruthie was learning something else new. I curled my arms around Pam's body and spread her cheeks but didn't put my finger in her. From the angle we had, I couldn't have made enough penetration to amount to anything and I preferred to hold onto Pam's gorgeous, womanly ass.

She took advantage of the changed position to get even more pleasure from her pussy being eaten and, of course, this increased my delight in doing it. She rocked from side to side while swiveling her hips and fucking her pussy down into my face while I licked everything I could. For several minutes Pam continued her movements and I continued licking her dripping wet pussy.

"Suck my clit! I wanna cum!" she commanded and, once again, I had no objection to doing what she wanted. I drew Pam's engorged love toy into my mouth and sucked on it and licked and caressed it with my tongue while she continued her frenzied movements of top of my face.

"Yes! Yes, like that!" Pam cried out as she started cumming. This time it was Ruthie's turn to keep her friend steady and help her enjoy herself while cumming, and Pam enjoyed herself to the fullest. While Ruthie held her arms, Pam's hips swiveled, letting her feet do a sideways dance on air. Besides swiveling, her hips bounced and rocked and ground her pussy against my face while I kept a tight grip on her ass and kept Pam's clit firmly in my mouth, sucking and licking for as long as she was cumming.

After several minutes of intense pleasure for both of us, she climaxed, her body first shaking and then giving a great jerk. Ruthie had never seen anybody except herself enjoy such a completely uninhibited orgasm and was concerned that her friend might have suffered some king of stroke until Pam looked up, smiled and said, "Damn, that was good." After that, she just enjoyed the glow of her big climax.

I had enjoyed it too, maybe even more than she did, but I had an urgent need to attend to. After licking off some of Pamela's cum juices - there were too many to lick them all off - I crawled out from under her. Seeing I wanted to get up, Ruthie climbed off me, removing her pussy from my cock, which was still erect, letting a fresh gush of her juices run out. I hurried into the bathroom to attend to my urgent need. When I returned with my cock no longer erect, I described to Ruthie the nature of morning wood, explaining that my not cumming did not reflect on the desirability of her pussy or on her in any way. Pam chuckled at Ruthie's continuing education and got up to attend to her own needs in the bathroom and. When she was done and returned to the bedroom, Ruthie took her turn.

We all crowded into the shower again but this time we were just interested in washing ourselves and each other. There was, naturally, a certain amount of caressing and affectionate patting but we all knew the sex was finished for a while. All of us still naked, we crowded around the sink and I shaved while the women took care of whatever they thought needed doing and all of us went back to the bedroom to get dressed. Ruthie put on another new matching bra and panties from Victoria's Secret and modeled the new underwear for Pam, who was properly impressed, before donning another new pair of jeans and a new blouse.

When were all dressed and ready, Ruthie volunteered, making it clear that she would allow no disagreement, to fix breakfast for all of us. I insisted on making fresh coffee because I like it strong but otherwise made no effort to keep Ruthie from ruling what had become "her" kitchen. Pamela had sense enough to let us take care of everything, and just ate and drank what we prepared. While we ate breakfast, we discussed what we would do that day.

"I know my parents always kept a lot of money stashed around the house because I've seen it. They might have other stuff too but mostly it's just money. I want to get to it before a certain asshole beats me to it and steals it." Ruthie very much did not want her husband to get anything that belonged to her, just as much as she wanted to keep nothing that had come from him. Pam and I were in complete agreement with Ruthie on all points.

"Once you get the money," Pam suggested, "You better take it to the bank for safekeeping. "Husband or not, they won't give him a penny of it unless you tell them to."

"No chance of that ever happening. And you're right about putting it in the bank."

After breakfast, Pam called in sick to her office, and when that was done, I drove through the morning commute traffic, following Ruthie's directions to the place where her parents had lived and died. The house was small and dilapidated and there was a man mowing the front lawn. "That's Mr. Bricker, the neighbor," Ruthie told us. "I've known him since I was a little girl and he's like an uncle to me.

I pulled up to the curb and stopped so Ruthie could get out and hail the neighbor. "Hello, Mr. Bricker." He probably didn't hear her but he saw the truck stop in front of the house and he recognized Ruthie looking out the window. After shutting off the mower, he came to the sidewalk and hugged Ruthie.

"Good morning, Ruth. It's good to see you again. I'm so sorry about your parents, though. Is that your husband's truck?"

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers