Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

"Hi, Mr. Bricker, and thanks for taking care of the lawn. No, the truck belongs to a wonderful friend of mine and he is here to help me take possession of the house." Pam and I got out of the truck and were introduced to Ruthie's long-time neighbor.

"It's good to have friends at a time like this, Ruth. But, you're all grown up now and we've known each other a long time. Why don't you call me Henry or Hank?"

"Okay, Hank, but my friends all call me Ruthie and I'd like it if you'd call me that too."

"Okay, Ruthie. Would you or your friends like some coffee or breakfast? Is your husband going to be joining you?"

"Thanks for the breakfast offer but no, we've already eaten and have a lot to do. I don't expect my husband to join me." I couldn't help but notice how Ruthie was more circumspect with Hank when referring to her husband than she is with Pam and me.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Pam and Ruthie and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers