Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both of us equally naked, Ruthie straddled my belly and leaned forward, presenting her left breast to my mouth. "Lick me there, George," she told me, unnecessarily, and I complied with great alacrity.

Ruthie presented her breasts to me in turn and I happily licked them. I was unable to see Pam but I assumed she had undressed herself after removing my clothing. While Ruthie's nipples and my mouth were pleasuring each other, I felt another mouth, warm and wet, enveloping my cock. It was Pam, stroking me between her lips and caressing me with her tongue.

Ruthie must have known Pam was busy behind her because she moved higher on my belly and presented her left breast to me again. "Here, George," she said. "Here's something you can suck on too." I had enjoyed caressing Ruthie's nipples with my tongue and I knew she enjoyed it too but both of us get more pleasure when her breast is in my mouth and I suck on it while licking her nipple.

She was cooing happily as she straddled me, moving from side to side and letting me suck on first one of her lovely globes and then the other. I could feel her warm pussy juice running onto my belly and I was a bit sorry to see it go to waste but I knew there would be more and I expected to be relishing the taste of a lot of it in a few minutes. Once again, I was really enjoying licking and sucking Ruthie's breasts and I was glad to see it had become a regular part of our love-making.

Ruthie was glad also but after a few minutes of having her breasts sucked and nuzzled, her pussy was calling out for the same kind of attention so she moved forward, straddling my face, to get it. With her pussy covering my mouth, I licked off all the juices I could reach before they also went to waste and reached around to rest my hands on Ruthie's lovely ass. As my tongue started caressing her pussy lips, her cooing became louder and she fucked down into my face.

Pam was having fun too. When she had started sucking my cock, I had wondered what she would do after Ruthie moved up onto my face. She could have chosen to impale her pussy the way she had on Thursday night but she chose to keep my cock in her mouth, probably wanting to suck me off. I wasn't surprised. Pam enjoys all kind of heterosexual activity, including giving head, and she hadn't done that with me for a while.

She not only enjoys sucking my cock, she is really good at it. Ruthie was squatting on my face and I couldn't see what Pam was doing, but I could feel her lips sliding slowly up and down on the entire shaft and I could feel the caressing of her tongue while it was in her mouth. She sucked it in and out between her lips for a few strokes, the tip gently bumping the back of her throat every time. Briefly, she stopped sucking and I could feel her licking around the head of my cock and poking her tongue against the slit. Her fingers were gently holding my stiff shaft and she moved it slightly aside and I could feel her tongue laving my crotch just below my balls. When Pam sucks a cock, she doesn't just suck the cock, she pleasures the whole pubic area with her mouth.

I was doing much the same thing for Ruthie's pussy. Wanting the first sex session in her house to be a memorable one, I decided to take even longer than usual and, after licking off all the juices, I started licking the outer edge of one of her outer lips. Ruthie's entire pussy is sensitive but the edge I was licking is less so than other areas and I wanted to start there and build up her arousal until she enjoyed a monumental orgasm, one that would require that Pam hold her in place. Using more pressure than usual, I covered one outer lip and then the other. There is pubic hair there but it is soft and actually felt good on my tongue.

Pam was also taking her time. After thoroughly licking my crotch from my ass to the base of my balls, she started to lick my wrinkled ball sack. Sometimes her nose and sometimes her cheek bumped against my stiff cock as her tongue covered one side to the base of my cock. She licked the other side equally enthusiastically and I could hear her breathing hard as she enjoyed what she was doing almost as much as I did.

All of us were truly enjoying what we were doing, and it felt even better to me when Pam took my cock back into her mouth and started slowly stroking up and down. Her tongue was busy again too, licking my shaft while it was in her mouth, and sometimes licking the head of my cock when she took it out. One of those times when it was out of her mouth she didn't put it back and I could feel the head being rubbed against her big nipples. Pam was highly aroused and the pink spots, even harder than the rest of her nipples, were standing out and massaging my cock. Although I couldn't see what she was doing, I could feel it and know it was delightful for both of us.

Neither Ruthie nor I could see what we were doing either but we had no need to do so. She knew on what part of my face her pussy was and where she wanted my tongue to pleasure her, and she moved around accordingly. As usual, I let her decide and I could tell how much pleasure she was getting by the way she was cooing, sometimes moaning, and the way her pussy was fucking down into my face. To make it even better for her, I moved my hands so they were inside her ass cheeks and the tips of my little fingers were pressed against the edges of her adorable rosebud.

"George, can you do something new with me?" Ruthie asked. She had seen me thrusting my fingers in and out of Pam's ass while eating her pussy, and she wanted to try that. Because of where my mouth was pressed, with neither of us wanting it to leave, she didn't actually expect me to answer her but she reached back and spread her ass cheeks to help me make the penetration if I was willing.

I was, of course, and I twisted my right wrist to make the best penetration. It was still not an easy angle so Ruthie turned slightly toward my right hand. "Oh" she cried out in pleasurable surprise as my finger entered where my cock had frequently been. "Oooo. Oooo, yeah, she squealed as my finger penetrated her ass to the knuckle, and another gush of her pussy juices landed in my mouth. As I moved my finger in and out, Ruthie alternated between fucking her pussy down into my face and her ass back to meet my finger, almost like a woman enjoying a double penetration.

By this time, my cock was pillowed between Pam's big, soft breasts, which she was moving up and down. With every stroke, her tongue flicked out and licked the head. I could hear her murmuring happily, really enjoying what she was doing and thinking ahead until the time we would both concentrate on her sucking me off.

The only noise Ruthie was making were moans of pleasure, ending in whimpers as she progressed toward her climax. Besides her pussy grinding into my face and her ass fucking back to meet my finger, her whole upper body was writhing above me. I knew she was ready to cum so I moved my mouth slightly and used my tongue to move her clit hood out of the way. The little darling was so engorged it had almost pushed its way out by itself, and with the hood out of the way, I drew her luscious clit into my mouth and started sucking on it while I caressed it with my tongue.

A few minutes later, Ruthie interrupted her moaning to cry out joyfully, "Yes! That's it. Suck my clit. I'm gonna cum." Knowing I would need to hold on to her, I pulled my finger from her ass and held tightly, my fingers still inside her ass cheeks.

Pam also knew her friend would be cumming momentarily, and she abandoned my cock temporarily to put her hands on Ruthie's hips. While the two of us held her pussy against my face, her upper body would be free to thrash around as it usually does, with no danger of her falling off me. Being on a mattress on the floor, she wouldn't hurt herself anyhow but I wanted my mouth to keep contact with her pussy so we would both get the maximum enjoyment from her cumming and she would have a better orgasm.

When Ruthie started cumming, she was on her knees and couldn't squeeze my head with her legs the way she usually does nor could she grab me and press my face into her pussy the way we both like her to do. She lost most of the control she had and fell forward, off her knees so she was sprawled on top of me. Pam and I held her hips so, even though her arms and legs and head thrashed randomly for as long as she was cumming, her pussy was held firmly against my face and her clit remained in my mouth where I could continue making love to it. She climaxed with a great jerk of her body and relaxed on top of me, juices running from her pussy all over my face and soaking into the mattress.

She lay on top of me for a few minutes while I licked up what juices I could as well as I could before pushing herself up and rolling off me. That same smile was on her face that I know so well and enjoy so much, showing that she had just had a wonderful love-making session, including a great orgasm, and was satisfied.

Pam and I weren't very satisfied, though, at least not yet. After interrupting sucking me off to help Ruthie enjoy her climax she was eager to continue. My cock was throbbing and hard and I was just as eager. Pam has sucked me off several times so I know how great she is and other men have said the same thing about her. Besides that, the Viagra had kicked in and my cock was badly in need of a warm, wet, caressing place such as her mouth.

Her pretty face smiling at getting a chance to continue doing what she had been wanting to do since that morning, Pam slowly enveloped my cock in her mouth, letting the tip bump gently against the back of her throat. Even more slowly, she backed her face away, her tongue swirling over my shaft until she held just the head between her lips and was licking it. She took it out of her mouth and said to me, "I've been wanting to do this all day. I hope we don't get interrupted again." Still smiling, her mouth once again engulfed my cock.

I hoped we didn't get interrupted too because I was really enjoying what Pamela was doing. Over and over, murmuring happily, she raised and lowered her face, stroking my cock with her lips and laving it with her tongue. Pleasure spread across me, feeling like a warm breeze on a cold day, as we both enjoyed what her mouth and my cock were doing for each other. Besides taking pleasure from the feel of her lips and tongue, I also enjoyed Pam's murmurs of happiness, letting me know how much fun she was having, and the erotic sight of my cock going in and out between her lips.

I wasn't the only one enjoying the sight. Ruthie had regained her strength and was lying on the mattress beside me, watching her friend suck my cock. "I've heard Pam talk about this but I have never seen it before, except for a few seconds this morning. It looks like fun for both of you. Maybe we can try it some time."

"We can try it but I think your mouth might be too small to do it as well as Pam does. It would be fun to try, though, probably for both of us."

Ruthie and I lay quietly together, my hand affectionately on her ass as she watched Pamela's mouth bringing me closer to my climax. I watched too, but the feel was much better than the sight. When I was almost ready to cum, I told Pam because I know what she likes to do to get all my semen.

Her lips tightened on my cock and she started sucking faster, with her tongue positioned to catch the fluid that would soon be squirting. "I'm cumming!" I told her, and her tongue waited at the tip of my cock.

"Uuh," I grunted as the first spurt left my cock and I know Pam caught it where she wanted and savored the taste before swallowing it. She did the same with the second and third spurts and when there was no more, she continued sucking my cock while it softened, just to enjoy the feel of it in her mouth.

When my cock was entirely flaccid, Pam took it out of her mouth and licked off the residue. "That was really good, George," she told me. "But now my pussy needs something too."

"Well, as you can see, the only thing I have working right now is my tongue. Would you rather sit on my face or lie down with my head between your legs?"

"I think I'd rather sit on your face."

As I nestled my head in the pillow, Pam crept up my body, stopping along the way to nuzzle her nipples against my mouth. As usual, I loved the way they felt, erect with the tiny pink spots standing out. Being anxious to get my mouth and her pussy together again, she didn't stay very long, and moved farther up my body, dripping a trail of her delectable pussy juices along the way.

I have eaten Pamela's pussy like that often enough that we had no problems getting ourselves into the positions we like. With her kneeling over me, my arms curled around her thighs and my fingers resting just above her clit, I started by licking up the delicious juices that were running from her pussy. There seemed to be a cataract of them gushing down her thighs, and I sluiced up what I could reach, as well on feasting on what was dripping from her crotch. Once again, I marveled at how much nectar the lady's pussy could produce, and at how delicious it was.

After devouring all I could, and a few minutes of licking the first pair of labia, I felt gentle fingers on my flaccid cock. I assumed Ruthie must be exploring new territory. My assumptions were proven correct when, seconds later, I felt a wet tongue tentatively licking the head and not so tentatively under the ridge.

"I hope you don't mind, George," Ruthie said. "I just wanted to see what it felt and tasted like. Since I didn't want to interrupt what I was doing by answering, even if I could have, I signaled OK with the thumb and forefinger of my right hand. A few seconds later, I felt my soft cock being taken into her mouth and a minute after that, it was a lot less soft as my Viagra started to kick in again.

Besides what Ruthie's mouth was doing, I was thoroughly enjoying the taste and aroma of the juices that were running all over my face and everything else about the pussy that was producing them. She was fairly smooth after my shaving her two nights earlier, and I was licking even the outside of Pamela's pussy lips, taking my time to make our fun last. By the time my tongue was through with the first pair of lips, she was cooing and grinding her pussy into my face.

I wouldn't have been able to swallow all the juices she had produced but I devoured most of them before starting to lick her other pussy lips. Once again, I went all the way to the end of the inner lip and past, even licking her smooth mons, enjoying the feel of her soft skin. Back to her clit hood I brought my tongue, and I stroked her there. Pam was directly over my face and I couldn't see what I was doing, which was no problem because my mouth is very familiar with her pussy. As my tongue caressed her clit hood, it also brushed against the love button itself, so swollen it had pushed its way out from its protection.

"Uhhh. Uhhh," Pam whimpered and fucked more strongly down into my face, sloshing me with a fresh burst of juices. She had already been quite aroused when I started eating her pussy and was well on her way to cumming.

Ruthie had taken my cock out of her mouth after it had become erect. I suspected it was too big for her but she was quietly licking it like an ice cream cone. Suddenly, I felt something else -- she was rolling a condom onto me. Seconds later, I felt her squatting across my legs, then her weight left me and immediately after that I felt the familiar and truly delightful sensation of her wet pussy enveloping my cock head.

Once again, that was two wet pussies that I would be getting pleasure from, and giving pleasure to because my tongue was just starting to probe into the lower edge of Pam's love hole, causing her juices to squirt directly into my mouth. Up first one side then the other of that delightful pink place, I moved my tongue, exploring under her inner lips and probing the edges of the hole itself. As I crossed from one side to the other, I thrust my tongue into the cauldron of delicious juices. From her moaning and whimpering and the movement of her hips and upper body, I knew she was on the verge of cumming.

She knew it, too. "That's good, George. That feels really great. Suck my clit now; I wanna cum."

I wanted her to cum also, so I held onto her writhing hips and firmly inserted my tongue into her dripping pink hole. For a few seconds, it stayed there, squirming and wiggling, stimulating the base of her clit. Pamela's movements became more frantic and I couldn't keep my tongue in her any longer. Between the hole it had just left and her swollen clit was the next place to probe and stroke and, after a few seconds of that, I engulfed her adorable love button in my mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Right there!" she pleaded with me. "Suck me there!"

That's what we both wanted me to do, suck Pamela's engorged clit, with my lips forming a seal and my tongue caressing the top and sides. As she bounced up and down and her body thrashed above me, I clung to her hips, keeping my face and her pussy plastered together and her clit in my mouth.

"Yes! Yes!" Pam cried out. She didn't add that she was cumming but, from having her cum many times with me, I was well aware of what was happening. Her movements, which had already been pretty wild, became frantic, rocking from side to side and grinding herself into my face. My arms around her hips hugged her to me and I could feel that Ruthie had temporarily fucking herself on my cock, probably helping hold her friend in place. Pamela's clit stayed in my mouth and I continued sucking and licking until, with a jerk of her whole body, she climaxed. After her orgasm, Pam sprawled forward, her pussy covering my eyes and her juices pouring out all over my face. Their smell and their flavor were delightful but I could only manage to swallow a small fraction of them.

When she saw Pam was through cumming, Ruthie resumed moving up and down on my cock and I fucked up into her. She was moaning from the pleasure she was receiving but wanted more contact between our bodies. Leaning forward, Ruthie put her hands on Pamela's ass and pushed her off me, letting her slide forward, smearing more juices on my face, and grunting as she landed on the floor, where she stayed.

"Sorry about that," Ruthie said, not at all sincerely, and stretched out on me in the way she wanted, with her hands on the floor beside me. She had liked the cowgirl position allright but really prefers the more affectionate and intimate full body contact, especially because she likes to kiss sometimes.

I'm not particular. Any way I can get my cock into Ruthie's pussy or ass is fine with me. With my hands resting on her ass, I guided her but I let her set the pace and stroke my cock with her pussy the way she wanted, which was slow, for starters.

The lower part of my face was covered with Pamela's pussy juices, so much so that they were dripping onto the mattress. "I can smell Pam on your face," Ruthie told me. She smells good." She kissed my cheek and licked her lips. "She tastes pretty good too. Do I taste like her?"

"You're both delicious but in different ways."

"I wonder what it would be like to lick Pam's pussy."

By that time, Pamela had gotten up and was kneeling on the mattress beside us. "Ruthie, I really love you and I would do anything for you but I don't want you licking my cunt. George or Jim or some other guy, fine. Great, even, but I have a thing about another woman eating me out."

Ruthie licked my face again. "Well, I would like to try it, maybe with another woman then, just like I want to try a lot of things. I know I'm not gay but I am curious."

While we talked about pussies, Ruthie had been continuing to stroke hers slowly back and forth on my cock. "However much fun it might be, it couldn't be as good as what your cock is doing for me, George. Every time we do this, it gets better."