Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel it getting better too. Even though were fucking slowly and with a minimum of contact between her clit and my cock, I could feel my pleasure building up, and when it reached a high enough level, I would cum. Ruthie was building toward that too; I could tell from her moaning and the way she was starting to fuck faster and the way her body was starting to roll around on top of me. I had been lying flat on my back between her legs but I bent my knees, spreading her thighs apart more and getting my cock in a little deeper.

"Mmmmm, that feels even better." Ruthie was stroking her pussy even faster on my cock, and I knew she was getting closer to cumming. Pamela knew it too and she knelt behind Ruthie to help her get back into the cowgirl position so she could cum better. After a few more strokes, with her movements steadily getting more erratic, Ruthie told us what Pam and I already knew.

"I'm ready to cum, you guys. Help me Pam."

Putting her hands on my chest and, with the help of Pam, Ruthie got into a kneeling position. "Uh. Uh. Uh," she whimpered after a few minutes of leaning back and moving up and down on top of me. Whenever she came down, I fucked up to meet her and my cock drove all the way into her pussy, rubbing against her clit, while going in and again while coming out. She was rapidly getting closer to cumming and I was doing the same.

"Oh! Oh!" she cried out. "Yes, I'm cumming! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Pam held on to Ruthie's shoulders, not firmly enough to keep her from moving freely but enough to keep her from falling as she continued bouncing up and down and I kept doing what she wanted. Knowing she was safe with Pam there, Ruthie really let herself go, thrashing around, waving her arms and totally reveling in the ecstasy of cumming. When she climaxed, her whole body jerked and relaxed. Pam still held to her shoulders and let her fall slowly on top of me.

Once she was lying safely on top of me, I put my hands back on her ass and continued to pound my cock in and out of her pussy for a few more strokes. I felt intense pleasure rushing to my cock as I gave one big thrust and climaxed, my semen spurting into my condom. With a few more thrusts, I was also done, and I hugged Ruthie against me, loving the warm and intimate feel of her naked body on top of me.

Pamela lay down on her side facing us and, with my cock softening inside her pussy, Ruthie and I lay together for a few more minutes. When she was ready, she rolled off me onto my other side and lay facing Pam, with my arm still around her waist.

"Ruthie, I've been thinking," Pam said. "About you being curious about getting it on with another woman. Remember how Jim talked about Fumiko wanting to 'get to know you,' if you were interested? Well, she's bi-sexual and I'm sure she would love to introduce you to sex between women. When we go back there on Monday, if Fumiko is there and if we have another 'informal discussion' after the meeting, you can try it with her and see how you like it."

"Fumiko? She's really pretty. Yes. Yes, I think I'd like to give it a try. George, why don't you call on Monday morning, just to make sure she'll be there? I hope we have another 'informal discussion'; the last one was really fun."

After that, we lay quietly, talking about nothing important, all of us happy together and me the happiest, lying in between two of the loveliest women I know, all three of us as naked as can be. Eventually, when it was dark and we were all talked out, we decided it was time to get up and go home.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as the three of us did, and a lot more fun than Ruthie's asshole husband. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.