Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

I wasn't exactly suffering, because June also has a lovely pussy, with delectable juices that were pleasing to both my nostrils and taste buds. The smooth skin of her outer lip felt great under my tongue too, as my mouth slowly meandered upward to her mons. She squirmed under my avid ministrations and her happy cooing started to turn to moans of bliss. When I reached her soft Mount of Venus, I raised my head to smile at the erotic movements of June's head, which was rolling from side to side on her pillow, and her smile and the way her eyes were partially closed in bliss. Her body was also reacting, rocking from side to side, with her pussy starting to fuck up into my face.

I didn't spend more than a couple of seconds observing the results of what I was doing, because the doing of it is so much more fun for both of us. After licking up all the fresh juices that she had just produced, my tongue started caressing June's other outer lip, which was just as smooth and soft and alluring. It was sometimes hard to concentrate on keeping my mouth where it belonged, because of the increasingly strenuous movements of the woman I was eating out, but my licking continued all the way up to her mons, and I kissed her there again.

Melissa was making the same kinds of sounds as June, and I could hear Ruthie murmuring happily at what her mouth was doing, and the result she was having on her partner. It wasn't only verbal, because the gorgeous redhead's body was already thrashing around on the mattress, and her head and face were reacting the same way as June's. After noting that, I concentrated on the delectable pussy under my mouth, pressing my face in even more closely and starting to lick between a pair of inner and outer lips.

The small patch between their origins was just as smooth and soft as I remembered, and June was just as sensitive there. Slowly, I licked upward, until I had to tilt my face to slide my tongue into the seam between them, reveling in the slickness of the lips and the spongy texture of the inner one. With my tongue darting rapidly in and out between June's labia but advancing slowly, I licked upward to where that inner lip joins the other. At that point, I raised my head to gaze on the hotsy under me.

June's body was thrashing about on the bed, and her eyes were completely closed while her mouth was open in a grimace of bliss. Her cooing had turned to moans of pleasure, which were starting to end in whimpers. I knew she was close to cumming, but I wanted to arouse her even more before bringing her to a climax. Once again, I feasted on her fresh juices before starting to lick between her other pair of lips. I treated them the same and, when I reached the end of her inner lip again, I saw June was at her peak of excitement, and ready to cum.

Her clit was so swollen it had completely pushed its way out from its protective hood, and her thighs had turned slightly outward, presenting her pussy even more fully to me. Her lower body was writhing so strongly under my face that I had difficulties getting her clit into my mouth, but the thrill when I succeeded was much more than worth it. My lips formed a seal at the base of the succulent morsel and my tongue caressed the swollen top and sides as I sucked gently.

"Yes! Yes! Suck my clit!" June joyfully cried out.

Less than a minute later, she started cumming. Her hands grabbed the back of my head; her thighs clamped onto my temples and, while she bounced up and down on the bed, jamming her pussy into my face, June's feet beat a tattoo on my back. She continued to tell everybody on the bed how she was cumming, and how she loved doing it until all her muscles clenched at once, and she thrust her pussy against my face for a final time. After her orgasm, June relaxed, sprawling back on the bed, and her hands and legs released the grip they had on my head.

I wasn't sure exactly what June would want to do next, but I knew what I wanted, which was to devour as much of the fresh juices from her pussy as I would allow myself. With that in mind, I backed away slightly, while her legs remained loosely draped over my shoulders and my tongue started sluicing it off her thighs, crotch and all around the outside of her pussy. Before sucking the nectar from the pink hole that had produced it, I looked at our two bedmates to see how they were doing.

They were doing quite well. Melissa was thrashing around on the bed beside us, with her new friend's face buried in her pussy, and both women expressing their joy in what they were doing for each other. Not wanting to interrupt something as important as Ruthie getting another lesson in the joy of casual sex, I refrained from sucking the juices from June's pussy. Apparently, the next thing we were going to do was fuck, and they would be needed to provide lubrication. I looked at June. She looked at me, nodded her head and reached down to spread her pussy lips, letting me know I had surmised correctly.

I got to my knees and placed one hand on the bed on the side farther from the other two women, who were getting more and more active. The other hand guided my cock until the head was pressed against the gap between June's fingers where I had made the sacrifice of leaving her pussy juices. I rubbed the head in the wetness and, when it was ready, thrust it forward, taking great pleasure in the way it felt when the end of my cock wedged between June's fingers and into her waiting pussy. She sighed happily too, and I waited a few seconds before thrusting forward again. I was not at all concerned that I might hurt her, because I have seen June accommodating Steve's cock, which is twice the size of mine, but I did want to take my time.

It took a few more strokes like that before my whole shaft was buried in June's pussy, and her legs were wrapped around mine. I leaned forward, sliding my hands along the sheet until they were under her shoulders and my weight was resting on my forearms and elbows. June reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers, so we could share a long kiss.

"I really like your cock," she whispered to me. "Almost as much as I love your tongue on my pussy."

I grinned at that, and started giving her reason to like my cock even more, drawing it back slowly, pausing and thrusting it forward until it was imbedded all the way again, and lying there enjoying the sensations of the muscles in her pussy massaging its length. June moaned happily, obviously liking my cock at least as much as she said.

Compared to the two people sharing the bed with us, June and I were quiet and tranquil. Melissa had started cumming and, as she always does when being eaten eaten, had grabbed her partner's head while ramming her pussy up against Ruthie, who clung tightly to the redhead's thighs. Melissa's legs were busy also, drumming her heels against Ruthie's back. Before resuming our fucking, June and I watched our friend climaxing, seeing her back arch and her pussy ram up into Ruthie's face for an ultimate time. After her orgasm, she relaxed totally on the bed, and the fresh juices from her pussy became a delicious treat for the woman who had just earned them.

Watching Melissa cumming had been fun, but not as much fun as what June was doing for me and what I was doing for her. My face was just above hers and her hands gripped my upper arms so she could move freely under me. We fucked slowly, with June's pussy meeting each of my strokes into her, and let our climaxes build the way we both like them to do. Both of us are, relatively speaking senior citizens compared to the two young women cavorting beside us, and we like to relish every minute of sexual pleasure.

Those same two young women were having a really great time too. Melissa spent several minutes licking and sucking on the other's breasts, but Ruthie was already so aroused from eating such a delicious pussy that her body was writhing on the bed, and she was eager for a tongue to start caressing her the same way. The lovely redhead was just as avid to be the one providing that tongue so, being younger and nimbler than I, she stayed on the bed but moved around so she was leaning forward as she knelt between Ruthie's spread legs.

"Mmmmm, Ruthie," she murmured. "Your pussy is really beautiful, and you smell delicious. Immediately after saying that, she leaned in even closer and her mouth became too busy to say anything else.

I was glad they were having so much fun together, because I am unusually fond of both of them, even more than I am of most of my lady friends, although I don't have a crush on either of them, any more than I have a crush on anybody else. June is also one of my favorites, and I was concentrating on the good time we were having together, rather than paying undue attention to the others. Even so, after just a few minutes of Ruthie's having Melissa's face buried in her pussy, the bed was shaking from her strenuous movements, and I knew she was getting closer to her orgasm.

June still had a long way to go, but she knew how to get there. "Raise your body, George, and let me set the pace," she suggested, and I was happy to comply.

Starting with my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy, I pushed up with my hands so my upper body was free of contact with June. Her hands had a tight grip on my upper arms and pushed against them so she slid toward the head of the bed, pulling her pussy most of the way clear of my cock. She paused very briefly before pulling herself back, using her hands and her legs around mine sliding forward and impaling herself on my cock. When my shaft was almost all the way inside, I thrust forward to meet her pussy and drive it into her as deeply as possible. Our bodies came together with a satisfying wet sound and sighs of joy from either of us.

We lay like that for a few seconds, letting pleasure reverberate through both of our bodies from where my cock was stuffed inside her pussy, before June repeated the stroke, sliding toward the head of the bed and back at me until our bodies came together again, splashing her pussy juices onto both of us and evoking another pair of sighs. Once again, we stayed in position for a few seconds, until June slid away from me again.

For a good many strokes, we fucked like that, making happy noises as we reveled in the pleasure we were sharing with each other. Her body was still moving slowly, but more erratically under me, and I knew she was still steadily mounting toward what would be a highly satisfying climax for both of us. She sighed and murmured from what my cock and her pussy were doing for each other, and we continued fucking, wetly but otheerwise quietly.

Melissa was also murmuring happily from what she and her partner's pussy were doing for each other, but Ruthie made up for the quiet calm of the rest of us by sobbing and moaning and whimpering in bliss and thrashing on the bed next to June and me. When I glanced over, I could see what had brought on her increased sexual excitement. Melissa has a cute trick she likes to do with her big breasts and erect nipples after her partner's clit has pushed its way out from under its protective hood, which I was sure Ruthie's precious little morsel had done by then.

I saw a cloud of soft red hair above the other woman's breasts, but Melissa was paying more attention just then to what her own gorgeous globes were doing. I was not able to actually see what was happening, because of the frenetic movements of Ruthie's legs and body, but I have seen this trick done often enough to know what was happening. Holding one luscious breast in her hands, Melissa was massaging Ruthie's clit with her nipple. The tiny ridges in that adorable nubbin were erect, making it one of the greatest stimulators of a clit that I have ever even heard of. I have always been rather envious of this ability of my lady friend, and wished that I could do the same thing.

Even as I watched, Melissa moved her body slightly, and I knew she was applying her other nipple to the swollen clit under her. Ruthie was acting as could be expected, which was what was making her so vocal, besides slamming her forearms against the mattress. I knew she was no more than seconds away from a great climax, and Melissa knew it too, because she slid her body down to a different position and I knew she must have drawn Ruthie's super-excited clit into her mouth to finish bringing about her orgasm.

June was getting close to the same point. "Fuck my clit, George," she whispered to me. "I'm ready to cum."

I knew what she meant, and moved up higher on her body and lowered myself until my chest was touching her erect nipples. After hesitating a few seconds for June to do any adjustment that might be needed, I started driving my cock down into her pussy. From the changed position, the entire length of my shaft was getting more contact with her clit, as they massaged each other as I drove into her and when I drew back. I started fucking her faster too, and she thrust her pussy back to meet my cock every time it plunged into her.

After only a few strokes in the changed position, we were interrupted when Ruthie let out a cry of absolute ecstasy. Her legs clamped tightly on Melissa's head, and she grabbed a big handful of red hair and started jamming her pussy up and down into the face that was clenched between her legs. I am accustomed to the explosive way Ruthie cum, but I believe Melissa had never encountered something quite as wild until then. She hung onto the thighs that clenched her head and stayed with the wild action. Not wanting Ruthie's movements to throw herself and her partner off the bed, I placed my hand on her arm to help keep them safe.

Mostly, though, I concentrated on plowing my cock in and out of June's pussy, and she jammed back to meet me. Less than a minute after we started fucking in the different position, she was also cumming, with her arms and legs clinging to me and her pussy slamming back to meet me as I drove my cock in and out of her as fast as I could. Seconds later, her muscles clenched; she dug the tips of her fingers into my shoulders and rammed her body against mine for a final time. I glanced at the other couple on the bed, saw Ruthie was still cumming and she and Melissa were staying safe, and I continued pounding my cock into June's pussy.

After another dozen strokes, I felt my own climax well up from deep inside my body and explode out my groin. I shot a gob of cum into my condom, but kept fucking until I had ejaculated again, and I knew I was through. Supporting most of my weight on my elbows and forearms, I sprawled atop June and we lay quietly while catching out breaths.

Besides climaxing explosively, Ruthie sometimes takes a long time doing it, and June and I were through while she was still churning up the sheets and tossing Melissa all over the bed. When she finally climaxed, all her muscles convulsed and she jammed her pussy against the face that was imprisoned between her legs. After her thigh muscles relaxed, the woman who had brought about the orgasm backed away slightly, shook her head to clear it, and buried her face back in Ruthie's crotch to feast on the great wealth of fresh juices. When she had licked off every drop, she backed away and leaned back on her heels, while surveying the rest of us.

"Wow! Ruthie!" she exclaimed. "You really cum bigtime, don't you?"

The object of her awe just grinned, but I responded. "I don't know of anybody who cums like Ruthie. She is the atomic bomb of climaxers."

Melissa had something else on her mind. "Ruthie, I hear you love a nice cock in your ass. Is that right?"

"I sure do, but I don't know how I'm going to get one. George's is usually only good for once a night. Of course, his tongue is good for all night."

"I know that. Both. But, I've got something I'd like to share with you, if you're interested."

"I sure am." Ruthie told me later she thought about the double-dong she had shared with Fumiko and how she'd love to do the same with one or both of our guests that night, either in her ass or pussy.

Melissa went to open the purse she had left piled with her clothing. As I suspected, it contained the double-dong she likes to share, and it was obvious she intended to share it with Ruthie that evening. Her intended partner smiled at the sight of the two long, thick plastic cocks. It was bigger than the toy she had shared previously, but she had no worry about being able to take it in her ass or wherever Melissa wanted to put it.

"You have plenty of Aqualube, don't you?" she asked me.

I smiled at that query, because I realized how Melissa wanted to share her toy. I took her anal cherry some time earlier, to the immense pleasure of both of us, and she has liked a cock in her ass sometimes ever since then, including plastic ones sometimes. Her question about lubricant wasn't necessary, because she knows I always keep a supply. I went to the bathroom and unscrewed the top of the plastic bottle on my way back. Setting up a double ass fuck, which was what Melissa apparently had in mind, usually requires somebody to help, and I expected to be that person. When I returned, both women were kneeling on the bed, facing opposite directions and giggling like teenagers as they rocked back and forth, bumping their lovely asses together while June sat on the edge, grinning at the erotic sight.

Since she was a visitor, sort of, I started with Melissa, who was facing the head of the bed. She smiled as I approached her and reached back to spread her cheeks. I inserted the neck of the bottle in her ass and squeezed in a healthy dollop of the Aqualube. As most women do, she giggled when she felt the cool, oily liquid gushing into her, and she did so again when I inserted my finger and spread the lubricant evenly as far in as my middle finger could reach. I did the same thing to Ruthie's ass, with the same response from her, followed by coating both dongs with the Aqualube.

Once again, I turned my attention to Melissa's truly gorgeous ass. Like the rest of her body, she is perfection there, with the sides curving out smoothly from her waist and tapering down to her thighs. Her succulent cheeks rise dramatically from the small of her back to form a perfect full moon before they curve back around and meet her legs. The soft, smooth outsides of those lovely hemispheres are fetchingly splashed with a few freckles but the insides are pure creamy white. As beautiful as they are, they are a suitable frame for the perfect pink rosebud that was the true object of my attentions.

Although enraptured at such perfection, I knew Melissa's ass is more than just an aesthetic treasure. With the double-dong in one hand, I pried her open with the thumb and fingers of the other and pressed the tip of the toy against the oily pink hole I was creating. I rubbed it up and down and twisted it to make the initial penetration between the soft edges. Once it was started, I gave a firm, gentle thrust forward and watched as Melissa's adorable rosebud opened up and accepted the head of the toy.

"Mmmm, that really feels good," she murmured, and bowed her back to make a better target of her ass.

I thrust the dong forward again, and it was met with another expression of bliss from the owner of that lovely ass. With that much of the toy imbedded, I checked around the edges to make sure there was no loose skin that might be pinched or any other potential problems. Finding none, I finished easing most of the dildo into Melissa's ass, leaving about two of the eight inches outside. She was cooing happily and her whole body was squirming in blissful expectation of what she would be doing.

"Reach back and hold onto this," instructed her. I didn't want the toy slipping out of her well lubricated ass until she and Ruthie started fucking each other.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers