Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

I penetrated the second rosebud, which is almost as beautiful as the first one, until six inches of the plastic cock were buried in Ruthie, with the rest of the toy available for them to take in if they wanted. I remained where I was, holding onto the wide, flat strip of plastic between the two dongs that forms a hinge, in case the motions between the two women got too strenuous and it slipped out of one of them. It was certainly no hardship, being inches away from two of the most beautiful female asses I know of.

"Okay, ladies, take it easy and let's see how this works out," I told them. "Start by moving toward each other."

They took my suggestion and slowly rocked back in each other's direction, taking a bit more of the dong into their asses, both of them sighing in pleasure as they did, and stopping before they reached the hinge in the middle. After staying there for a few seconds, the more experienced Melissa started rocking forward, and Ruthie must have felt the movement, because she did the same less than a second later. Even as I watched, the two adorable rosebuds moved away from each other, exposing more of both dongs until the women stopped, reversed their movements and started coming together again. Both of them rocked back slowly and they expressed intense pleasure at the way the toy eased into them as they drew closer together.

It was an extremely erotic sight for me, and for June, but she decided she wanted to be more active than just watching. She got off the bed and got back on in front of Ruthie, where she spread her legs and slid them under the younger woman. It was obvious what she wanted to do, to me and to the woman she wanted to do it with. On the next stroke, when Ruthie was pulling her ass away from around the dildo, she leaned forward and reached out with her tongue to lick some of the juices from June's pussy. The next time she moved forward, her new partner had her legs raised and Ruthie ducked under them and let them rest on her shoulders. June slid in closer so her pussy could get what she wanted without having to wait until between strokes of the toy.

I was more interested in what the double-dong was doing for the two women who were sharing it, and I felt my usual responsibility to watch and see that nothing unfortunate happened. I would also need to play with Melissa's clit to help her cum, although Ruthie would reach her orgasm just from the plastic toy fucking in and out of her ass. Besides that, they were presenting a much more erotic sight than watching somebody eating June's pussy.

The women moved slowly at first, until they established a rhythm, allowing them to move at a fairly rapid pace. As they did, their lovely bottoms moved closer together, until they were almost touching at every stroke. I knew the hinge between the two dongs was too wide to fit into the ass of either woman but, when I reached in, I could feel the insides of both cheeks against my hand as they rocked together. I was having fun watching and fondling their succulent flesh, but the two women were having a lot more, with Melissa's moans of bliss a treat to my ears, and her partner's muffled sounds of joy forming an erotic counterpoint.

The third woman was having a great time too, and her body was rocking from side to side as Ruthie kept her face buried in June's pussy. Her movements steadily became more erratic as she drew closer to cumming, until she announced that glorious event. As they had with me, her hands and legs clamped onto the head between her legs while June rammed her pussy into the face being held prisoner, and her legs swung from side to side. Ruthie hung onto the thighs that were squeezing her and kept her mouth wrapped around the clit that was filling it. June emitted a shout of joy as she climaxed, and totally relaxed with her arms sprawled at her sides. Ruthie kept her face where it was, and I knew her tongue was happily licking up all the fresh nectar that had just been produced. When she was done, she raised her head, letting June's legs slip from her shoulders, and turned to me with a happy smile and a sheen of pussy juices on her face.

She also turned her full attention to what was happening to her ass. "This is wonderful, Melissa, but can we go faster? I can feel I'm almost ready to cum!"

"Me too! Let's go faster. Harder too."

They began ramming their gorgeous asses together faster. The Aqualube had turned fully to liquid by that time and was doing its job perfectly, so there was no friction. With her sounds of joy no longer muffled by June's pussy, Ruthie crooned to us of her pleasure with what the toy was doing for her ass, and Melissa joined in a duet of lustful delight. Their bodies were reacting too, swaying from side to side as their hips swiveled and their legs pistoned into the mattress. I was also having a great time, and the sight of these two lovely young women, with their asses sharing a double-dong and having such a wonderful time is one of the most erotic experiences in my life.

A minute later, I was called on to do more than look, but I knew I would get tremendous fun from my job, and had no problem doing it. "I'm ready to cum, George," Melissa told me. "Play with my clit."

I reached under her with my left hand and started by wiping off some of the fresh juices from her pussy and licking them off my hand. I found them just as delicious as Ruthie had, as I knew I would, and I helped myself several times before starting to do what Melisa wanted. Gently, I pinched her swollen clit between two folds of her inner lips and started stroking them in the same tempo as the women's movements. In between her moans and sighs and whimpers, she told me how good it felt, until she found another way to say the same thing when she started to cum.

"Oh, my god!" she shouted. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her movements immediately became faster, as she rammed her ass back at Ruthie, who matched the faster pace and, seconds later, started cumming also. Knowing my efforts might be needed, I moved to my right to stabilize her, in case she started to fall. June was apparently aware she might be needed to do the same thing on the other side, and she got to her knees, prepared to keep her new friend from falling. Ruthie rocked wildly from side to side, and her upper body rose and fell while she was cumming, but June and I kept her on her knees, until she cried out ecstatically as she climaxed. Seconds later, Melissa's voice announced the same thing, and we let both women fall forward, pulling the dongs from their asses.

After their almost simultaneous orgasms, both women lay face downward to catch their breaths. June and I smiled at each other across their prone bodies and waited for them to recover from their climaxes. It would have been hard to top what had just happened, and I think all of us were more than satisfied with our sexual adventures.

It had been a great session for everybody, with each of the women cumming at least twice, while I had climaxed once, which is the usual for me, even with the Viagra I had taken shortly before the arrival of our guests. In particular, Ruthie had a terrific time, eating two new pussies and experiencing the thrill of bringing both those women to orgasms, besides her ass and Melissa's sharing the double dong. We were tired and happy, and we lay on mine and Ruthie's bed, all of us still naked and talking mostly about the orgy we would be having a little later that month.

"Is Busty Jessica going to be there?" Melissa asked.

She has a certain affinity toward the subject of her query. They are probably the hottest of the hotsies that I see regularly and, since Melissa's introduction to anal sex, the most eager to fuck and/or suck in every way they can. I hadn't invited Busty Jessica, since she has a tendency to make herself the center of any sex party she attends, and I wanted Pam to occupy that position at Ruthie's orgy.

"I didn't ask her," I responded, and went on to explain why.

June and Melissa didn't say anything, but they looked as if they didn't really understand my reason. It seemed less clear to me then too, since there would be a lot of people there, and Busty Jessica and Pam could both be centers of attraction. Ruthie was not familiar with the lady under discussion, so she asked about her.

"She's one of the hottest women I know, maybe even as hot as Melissa here. The lovely redhead nodded in agreement, and I continued. "Busty Jessica has a beautiful face and a gorgeous body. When she walks down the street, men turn around and stare, and so do some women, either from envy or lust. And, even more important, she really loves sex, any kind, with either men or women."

"Well, George, she sounds a lot like June or Melissa or what I would like to be. I don't think Pamela would object to us having her at the orgy. In fact, the more I think of her, the more I'd like to meet her before that. Do you think we could get her to come over here?"

June answered that last question. "I think it would be better for a bunch of us to go over to her place. Her bedroom is a perfect place for sex, and she likes to take on a whole crowd at a time." Melissa nodded her head in agreement to that opinion too.

"She's right," I said about June's idea. "Busty Jessica has a big heart-shaped bed and red silk sheets and matching pillows in red and white silk cases," I told Ruthie. "Her bedroom is the best place I know of for a sex party, except it would be too small for the crowd we'll have at the orgy. I can call her tomorrow. The four of us and Susan and Steven can go over there, maybe Saturday."

Smiling happily, June agreed. I suspect she was thinking of Steven's long, thick cock and the fact that she was the woman who copped the tall man's cherry, although she didn't know that until he told her later that evening. Melissa liked the idea too. She has never had his cock anywhere but between her breasts while she licked the head, but she has long thought about trying to squeeze it into her pussy.

Ruthie was enthusiastic about the idea as the others. "That sounds like a lot of fun," she said, with as much enthusiasm as June. "Tonight was a lot of fun too."

We all agreed heartily to that. The four of us lay on the bed, chatting and resting, until June and Melissa had to leave. The sex had been very satisfying for all of us, and the session we intended to have with Busty Jessica would be at least as good. Ruthie and I wore our matching bathrobes and walked our guests to the door, where we kissed them goodnight, before heading back to the bed to change the sheets and get a good night's sleep. As we both liked doing, we snuggled together until sleep overcame us.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers