Ryan's Summer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to eat me?" she asked breathlessly.

"Oh God yes," Ryan answered and moved down until he was lying between her legs with his face inches from her vagina. He used his fingers to rub the sparse blonde hair, loving the soft feel. He ran his index finger across the top of her slit and heard her moan as his finger touched the hidden clit.

She lifted her hips from the seat and gasped.

Ryan bent his head and blew warm air on across her now wet pubic hair. He placed his hands under her thighs and lifted her legs until they were across his shoulder.

"Oh God, eat me," Cindy gasped.

Ryan bent his head and as he spread her lips. Slowly he began to lick her swollen inner lips.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she gasped.

For a long time he tickled and teased her, avoiding pushing his tongue into her hole until he knew that she couldn't stand it any more. Then he pushed her hips up to her chest and pressed his tongue into her.

"Ahhhhheeee!!!" she screamed and grabbed his head. Her hips bucked upward, forcing his tongue deep into her wet hole.

Ryan let her direct his head. She moved it up and down and back and forth, placing his mouth where she needed it most.

It didn't take long for the excited girl to climax. She lifted her hips and pulled his mouth to her hole as she screamed in pleasure. Her body bucked like she was having convulsions. If Ryan had any doubt that she was climaxing, it disappeared when his face was deluged with her juices. It squirted out of her like a fountain, surprising him for a moment as it splattered across his face. He recovered quickly and opened his mouth to drink her juice.

Ryan continued to kiss Cindy's wet lips until her convulsions slowed and then stopped. When he pulled his face away, it was soaked from his eyebrows to his chin. When he looked up he saw that Cindy had her eyes closed. He found a napkin and wiped his face before crawling up to lay beside her.

Cindy turned to him and snuggled into his arms, murmuring contentedly.

Ryan felt proud that he had elicited such a reaction from the young girl. It was a confirmation of the skills he had learned from his older lovers.

"That was wonderful," Cindy breathed. "I don't have to ask where you learned to eat pussy like that," she added with a smile.

"Another glass of wine?" Ryan asked quickly to change the subject.

"Please."

Ryan poured her a glass and brought it to her lips. She lifted up and took a long sip before falling back, pulling him down with her. He nearly spilled the wine but managed to sit it in a cup holder. Their lips went together again for a long and passionate kiss.

Finally, Cindy pushed Ryan away and forced him to his back as she sat up. She smiled at him and began to open his shorts. A second later she was pulling them off, leaving him with in his white boxer briefs. "Mmmmm," she whispered as she looked at the tent in his underwear. She reached her hand down and grasped the cloth-covered shaft. Then she bent her head and began to run her tongue up and down the cotton material surrounding his penis. When she reached the top she squeezed the now wet material around the swollen head and then began to lick it. Soon the material was so wet that it had become transparent.

A moan escaped Ryan's lips as her mouth surrounded the head, sucking the accumulated juices through the wet material. Then she pulled away and lifted the elastic of his shorts to reveal his throbbing shaft. "God, I love it," she gasped as looked at the large and pulsing head. She wrapped her hand around the hot shaft and held it up straight. Then she dropped her head and opened her mouth to take the head inside.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Ryan gasped and lifted his head, watching her begin to take it down her throat. On the first date, he had only felt what she was doing but now he could watch it as well. It was incredibly exciting to see his penis disappear into her mouth. When it reached the base of her throat, he heard her gag, but she didn't stop.

Cindy pushed hard when the giant head until there was an almost audible pop as it slipped into her throat. Inch by inch it disappeared until soon the shaft was entirely gone and her lips were in his pubic hair.

Ryan could hear her groaning deep in her throat as his hips began to lift from the seat. A second later she pulled back. He watched in amazement as his long shaft slipped from her mouth. It was dripping with her saliva now.

Cindy smiled at him before moving back down. She began to bob her head up and down rapidly.

Ryan fell back onto the seat and closed his eyes and moaned.

Cindy loved oral sex, both giving and receiving. She got quite a thrill out of taking a penis into her throat. When she was a lot younger she had taken a porno film of her fathers to a pajama party. It was a movie about oral sex. Each scene was of a woman deep-throating a man. The movie had a lasting impression on her. It took her a couple of weeks to learn how to do it and the rest was history.

"Jesus Cindy," Ryan warned as he felt his balls begin to react. If she kept that up he was going to climax.

That was obviously not what Cindy wanted. She pulled her mouth from his now saliva wet penis and whispered, "I want you to fuck me this time." With that she climbed over Ryan until she was straddling his waist. Then she moved until she was squatting over his throbbing shaft. She stared at Ryan as she grasped his penis and placed the head at the entrance to her vagina. "It's so big," she said, almost to herself. Her eyes were glazed over as she began to move downward.

Ryan watched as his penis disappeared into her hole. He felt her warm insides surrounding him until the entire shaft was inside her.

Cindy was gasping for breath now. She had never felt anything like it. The giant head of Ryan's penis was stretching her insides like nothing had ever done before. She could feel every inch of it pressing against the walls. She could even feel it pressing against the entrance to her womb. Nothing had ever been so deep inside her before.

Ryan was almost delirious with pleasure now. He could feel the hot walls of her vagina massaging him as if were trying to milk his juice from his balls.

Slowly Cindy lifted up until just the head was inside and then she dropped back down.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" they both gasped.

A second later, the excited girl began to bounce up and down. She would lift up until the tip was at the entrance before dropping all the way down again. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed in pleasure as she worked up a lather of juice between them. The van was rocking from her frantic movements.

Ryan grasped her hips and tried to slow her down.

However, she would have none of that. She placed her hands on his chest and began to work her hips even more frantically.

"Cindy, I... I can't... take... much more," Ryan gasped.

That seemed to spur the young girl on. "Yes, yes, yes," she gasped and began to tremble. "Oh God, I'm going to cummmmmmm!!!" she screamed.

Ryan was there as well. His balls reacted to her words and began to pump his sperm up the shaft.

When Cindy felt his juice, her climax intensified. Her eyes went back in her head and her mouth opened in pleasure as a strong orgasm rushed through her. Her juice began to squirt out at the same time as she was being filled with his sperm.

For Ryan it felt like his balls were going to turn inside out. His juice rocked from his penis and filled her clenching hole until it ran out and across his balls. The walls of the van echoed with the squishing sounds of their very wet sex organs. Fortunately, no one was around to see the van rocking from the frantic activity inside.

It took some time for the movement inside the van to slow.

Cindy collapsed onto Ryan's chest as she tried to catch her breath. Suddenly the only sound was the heavy breathing of the two lovers.

"God," Cindy whispered.

Ryan smiled. Then he abruptly turned Cindy over until he was lying on top of her. His penis was still hard and pulsing inside of her. "Now it's my turn to fuck you," he whispered.

"Ryan!" she gasped as he began to move again. "Oh Jesus," she said and wrapped her legs around his waist.

His lips found hers again and he began to plunge his tongue into her mouth like his penis was doing to her sloppy hole.

Ryan lasted a long time this time. His penis slipped in and out of her hole with ease, now lubricated by their mutual juices.

Cindy seemed to be climaxing continuously.

Finally, Ryan felt his own climax coming on. He gasped quietly and forced himself deep into her and deposited his second load of cum.

The two lovers lay together quietly for sometime.

"I think we're making a mess of Benny's upholstery," Cindy warned when she felt Ryan's cum running out of her and onto the seat.

"Shit," Ryan said and pulled away from her, looking between their legs. She was right; his juice was pouring out of her hole and between her cheeks to the fabric of the cushion. "Jesus, it's a mess."

Cindy sat up and looked down and then giggled. "It won't be the first time. Although I don't think it has ever been this much."

Ryan found some napkins and tried to clean up as best he could. He'd have to buy something to clean it up. "Oh well," he said, "It's worth Benny's wrath."

They both laughed.

Ryan pulled up in front of Cindy's house a short while later. "Thanks for a wonderful evening," he said sincerely.

"It was wonderful for me as well," she answered. Then she added with a laugh, "However, I may have trouble walking tomorrow."

Ryan's face flushed and he looked sheepishly at her. Then he mustered his courage and asked, "Can we go out next Saturday night?"

"I'd love to but I have something going on Saturday night. Sorry. How about the following week?"

"Okay," he said with disappointment in his voice.

"You're not jealous are you?"

"Should I be?"

Cindy smiled and said, "No." Then she said, "So whose pool are you cleaning first next week?"

He looked at her like he didn't understand. Then he realized what she was getting at. A little smile curled at his mouth and he said, "Are you jealous?"

"Should I be?"

"No."

They both laughed.

They shared a long and lingering kiss before Cindy got out and walked toward the house.

Ryan watched her sexy butt, covered by her tight shorts, as she walked up the sidewalk. She was walking a little funny but it could have been from his juice, which he was sure was soaking though the crotch of her shorts.

When she got to the steps, she turned around and waved to him. She knew that he would be watching.

Chapter 14

Ryan decided to stop by the company office on Monday morning. He saw Benny at the counter and walked over to him. "Hey Benny," he said.

Benny looked up and smiled. "Hi squirt. I'm glad you stopped by. I had something to ask you."

Ryan glanced over Benny's shoulder and saw Cindy working at her computer. That was the real reason he had stopped by anyway.

"Earth to Ryan," Benny said.

"Sorry. What did you say?"

Benny looked behind him to see what Ryan was looking at. He smiled and said, "I heard you two had a great date Saturday night."

"We did. Cindy's a great girl."

"I know," Benny said with a knowing smile. "Listen, the boss's wife along with Doctor Billings is going to have a surprise engagement party for Ms. Baker on the 13th of August at Mrs. Billings' estate. She's going to invite about twenty couples... all customers by the way. Mr. Williams wants his staff to act as waiters, carhop's and so forth. You interested?"

"I guess. But I don't know anything about being a waiter."

"You don't need to know anything. You just have to put on a white jacket and bow tie and walk around with a tray of hors d'oeuvre or drinks."

"How much is he going to pay?"

"You get a cool $300 bucks for the evening."

"Sounds great! I need money to get my car fixed." Ryan drifted off again when he saw Cindy turn around and smile at him.

"I'll get you all the information," Benny said.

"Thanks," Ryan answered absently. Then he walked over to Cindy's desk, without saying goodbye to Benny.

"Hi Ryan," Cindy said with a big smile.

"Hi. I wanted to tell you again how much fun I had Saturday night," Ryan said and blushed.

"So did I," Cindy answered with a bright smile. Then she added, "You're sweet."

Ryan blushed again.

"Did Benny tell you about the party?"

"Yeah. Are you going?"

"I wouldn't miss it," Cindy said, as she placed some files into her desk. "I'm about ready for a break. Want to buy me a Coke?"

"Sure."

The two walked out to the loading dock and sat down with a couple of Cokes. They talked a long while before Cindy said she had to get back to work before her father fired her.

"Yeah, right," Ryan said sarcastically. "I'd better get going anyway. I have a doctor's appointment because my wrist doesn't seem to be getting any better." Then he looked around to make sure her father wasn't around and leaned over and kissed her. As he started to pull away he felt her hand on the back of his head. A little moan escaped his lips as her tongue entered his mouth.

When they finally broke apart they were both breathing a little heavier.

"Call me later?

"Sure," Ryan smiled as he hopped off the loading doc and headed for the van.

Ryan didn't like the news that he got from the doctor. The injury was more extensive then he first thought and he might need surgery. A gloom came over him as he drove toward the Wellsworth's estate. He was worried that the injury would prevent him from getting a scholarship in gymnastics. His grades weren't good enough to get an academic one.

Mrs. Wellsworth was still in Europe so Ryan spent his time at her house talking to Jigs. He realized that he had totally misjudged the old guy. He was a bright and very knowledgeable man. He had gone to college at night and gotten a degree in anthropology. He spent his vacations exploring ancient ruins all over the world. He even had a kind of museum in the basement of the house, which he proudly showed him, with artifacts that he had collected from his many trips around the globe.

When he left the house, Ryan had a new appreciation and respect for Jigs. He had been fascinated by Jig's worldly adventures and thought that maybe he would major in anthropology. That is, if he got to go to college.

Ryan's depression about his wrist disappeared instantly when he saw Ms. Baker the following day. Her smile brightened his day considerably.

"Hi Ryan."

"Hi," he answered and stepped quickly into the house and took her into his arms. There was no protest now as he brought his lips to hers.

Finally she pulled away and said, "Mrs. Billings is waiting for you. But she's not in her office."

"Huh?"

"When you go upstairs, go past her office and into the first room."

"Okay," Ryan said, wondering what was going on. "Are you going to be here when I come down?"

"No, I have some errands to run." When she saw his disappointed look she smiled and said, "Why don't you come by on Friday at ten? Mrs. Billings has a regularly scheduled meeting downtown every Friday and it lasts until about two."

Ryan's face brightened and he said "Wonderful." He kissed her quickly and hurried upstairs. When he reached the room, he saw that the door was closed. He tapped lightly but didn't hear an answer. He wondered if he was at the right room. He turned the knob slowly, opened the door and peeked inside. Suddenly, he gasped. The room was lit with fragrant candles. Mrs. Billings was on a large bed lying back against the pillows. He saw that she was wearing a sheer white negligee that came all the way to her ankles. Underneath she had on a matching white corset that cinched in her waist and lifted her exposed breasts. Her large brown nipples were clearly displayed under the thin material. Attached to the corset were garter straps holding up white nylons and on her feet were four-inch high heels. The only other piece of clothing was a pair of tiny thong panties.

Sandra got up from the bed and posed in front of the now excited young man. "You like?" she asked as she did a pirouette in front of him.

"Wow," was all he could say.

She walked over to Ryan and took his hand. "I thought we might proceed to the next phase of your counseling." She led him over to the bed and said, "Let's get these clothes off."

Ryan heart was about to jump out of his chest as he allowed the pretty woman to pull his top over his head. Then he watched as she squatted and pulled his shorts down and off his feet.

A little gasp escaped the woman's lips when she saw his already hard penis pulsing in front of her face. She wrapped both hands around the shaft and looked up at Ryan. With a quick smile, she opened her mouth and took the large head inside.

"Oh God," Ryan moaned as he watched her suck him. He closed his eyes and swayed in pleasure as the sexy woman began to pump his shaft and suck the swollen head. It didn't take long for his balls to begin to churn in excitement. However, before it went too far, Sandra pulled her mouth away, bringing a moan from his lips.

She pushed Ryan onto the bed until he was lying against the pillows. Then she crawled onto the bed and knelt between his legs. She grasped his throbbing shaft again and began to use her tongue to lick the head and then down to his squirming balls. When her saliva was dripping from his balls, she lifted them to her mouth. With a little whimper, she sucked one large orb into her mouth.

Ryan gasped and lifted his hips. He was a little apprehensive about her having the delicate orb in her mouth, but it felt good and it was incredibly exciting. He felt her tongue lave the orb and then flick it. A second later she let it slip from her mouth and took the other in. Ryan's hands went to her head and caressed her hair as she gently played with his balls. His excitement was growing rapidly and he wanted more. However, the sexy woman had other ideas.

Sandra looked up at Ryan as she placed her hands behind his thighs. She slowly lifted his legs until his thighs were against his chest and his hips were almost off the bed.

Ryan had no idea what she was going to do until she bent her head and began to lick the smooth skin under his balls. His heart began to beat even harder as he felt her tongue slip down, inch by inch until suddenly it was touching his tiny rear hole. "Oh Jesus," he gasped when he felt her begin to circle the hole. Then a long moan escaped his lips as her tongue breached the opening and pushed into his ass. He couldn't believe that this sophisticated doctor was licking his asshole.

She wasn't done yet. After she had lubricated his little hole with her tongue, she brought a finger to the opening. She looked up at Ryan as she slipped her finger into his ass.

"Oh God," Ryan gasped and lifted his hips as if to get away from the intruder. Although it was still foreign to Ryan, this time, having her finger in his ass was much more sensual. Still, his tiny hole resisted.

However, Sandra would not be denied until her finger was all the way inside him. Then she reached up and took his penis in her hand as she began to twist her finger. Years of experience told her where to find what she was looking for.

Ryan could feel the tip of her finger massaging his prostate. It made the juice pour from the swollen head and his balls squirm. The combination of her searching finger and her pumping hand had him ready to shoot in seconds. "Mrs... Sandra," he gasped

Sandra let go of his penis before he could climax but she kept her finger inside. She knew that he was very close. She almost giggled as she watched his long shaft bob in front of her eyes. Each time she twisted her finger across the lump inside she saw the large head pulse and produce more juice until it was running down his shaft like a river.