Ryan's Summer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers

Ryan gasped and began to squirm his hips, actually pushing down on the finger.

Sandra smiled with confidence as she bent the shaft down until she could place her tongue on the sensitive skin just below the large crown. She ran her tongue back and forth across the slick surface and then up to the dripping tip. Her lips circled the head and she sucked in the steady stream of juice as her finger continued to pump inside him. With her teeth, she gently bit the head, bringing another moan from the incredibly excited boy.

"Sandra," Ryan moaned, his eyes closed tightly. "Please."

Sandra giggled again and pulled her finger from his ass.

"Jesus," Ryan gasped.

Then she had him move down until he was lying flat on his back. She spun around and quickly threw her leg over him, her ass toward his face. Her head dropped back to his penis as she began to lick up and down the shaft, avoiding the sensitive head this time.

Ryan opened his eyes to see her sexy butt almost in his face. His hands reached for her cheeks. He could see the tiny thong stretched across her asshole and the silky material covering her vagina. The center of the material was dark with her juices. He lifted his head and placed his mouth on the juicy material. When he heard Sandra moan he pulled away. Two could play this game, he thought. He used his tongue to tickle the sensitive outer lips hidden under the thin material.

Without warning the older woman pushed her hips back, thrusting her crotch in the surprised boy's face, smashing her vagina onto his mouth. Then she sat up. Now she was sitting on Ryan's face, rubbing her swollen sex across his nose, mouth and chin.

Sandra was in control and she wanted Ryan to know it.

He got the message as he gasped for breath, barely able to breathe under the weight of her hips. He couldn't see the wide smile of pleasure on the woman's face.

Suddenly the smell of her excitement and the feeling of her swollen lips on his face consumed his senses. He began to rub his nose on her asshole and work his mouth on her now dripping crotch.

Sandra gasped and continued to squirm on his face. She pressed down hard, feeling his nose pressing to her little rear hole. Then she circled her hips, rubbing her now very swollen sex lips on his mouth. As she continued to press her weight onto his face, she reached between her legs and pulled the tiny slip of material from her crotch, letting her exposed lips touch Ryan's now searching tongue. A long moan escaped her lips when she felt his tongue enter her dripping hole.

Ryan's face was rapidly becoming drenched in her copious juice. His lips and chin were awash in her thick juices. What he couldn't swallow dripped down his chin.

Sandra continued to buck her hips as her excitement grew rapidly. She pressed down on Ryan's tongue and allowed a small climax to rush through her. It was quick and intense but she needed more. She rolled from Ryan's surprised face and quickly stripped off her negligee and panties. She flopped onto the bed and turned to Ryan, pulling him onto her. "Fuck me!" she gasped.

Ryan was happy to comply. He was about ready to explode as he slipped between her spread legs and placed the grotesquely swollen head at the entrance to her vagina. Without waiting for permission he pushed into her.

"Ahhhhheeeee!!!" Sandra screamed.

Ryan grunted as his shaft slipped to the bottom of her tunnel. He held it there, waiting for his urge to climax to pass.

Sandra needed him to move. Her hips began to buck upward and her hands grabbed his ass cheeks, pulling him down.

Ryan got the idea and began to pump in and out of her rapidly.

Soon the bed was squeaking from their frantic activity. The room filled with grunts and groans and the slapping of their sexual parts.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Sandra screamed.

Ryan buried his face in her neck and grabbed her hips. He pulled her to him as he pounded his hips downward, forcing his penis all the way into her hole with each thrust.

The bed rattled and the springs threatened to give out under the stress.

Soon Ryan felt his orgasm coming on. "Sandra... I'm going... I'm going to cummmmmm!!!" he groaned.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in meeeeee!!!" she answered as her own climax began.

Seconds later the two of them were gasping in pleasure as Ryan slammed into her willing hole one last time and began to unleash his pent up sperm. It shot from his overheated balls in torrents, filling Sandra's hole with his potent seed.

The gasps and groans of the two continued for a long, long time as pleasure consumed them.

Finally, Ryan fell to the bed next to Sandra, his chest heaving in a desperate attempt to catch his breath. He looked over and saw Sandra's large breasts moving up and down just as rapidly and there was a look of incredible pleasure on her face. With an exhausted smile, Ryan moved over and threw his arm over her chest, pulling himself close to her. "God that was awesome," he whispered.

"For me to," Sandra sighed as she opened her eyes.

Ryan began to squeeze her breast as he moved his lips to her ear. "So do you think I'm coming along pretty good with my shyness problem?" he whispered factiously.

Sandra smiled and said dreamily, "You're doing better but it often takes a long time to really be cured. Sometimes years."

"Well, as long as I'm making progress."

They both laughed quietly.

A few minutes later Ryan leaned over and kissed Sandra tenderly. He continued to play with her breast as he bent over and began to kiss down the warm flesh of her breast until he found her nipple.

"Ryan," Sandra gasped as she felt chills run down her spine.

He kissed one breasts and then the other until they were wet with his saliva. Then he kissed down her stomach. Slowly his lips worked across her stomach to the tuft of hair at her groin. Without a word he moved until he was kneeling between her legs.

Sandra looked up at him, suddenly very excited again, and asked, "What're you doing?"

Ryan didn't answer. He kissed down her sex lips, gently licking the smooth outer lips as he went. Then he abruptly lifted her legs and spread them wide. He stared down at her ravaged sex. The lips were swollen and puffy from his recent attack. He could see that her hole was wet and still pulsing. With a groan his mouth dropped to cover her sopping sex.

"Ohhhh Jessssssssssuuuuuuussss!!!" Sandra cried as he felt his tongue digging into her stretched hole. Almost immediately she felt an orgasm approaching. She couldn't believe that she was ready to climax again so soon. Within seconds her body began to convulse in pleasure.

Ryan felt her legs wrap around his head and her hips lift up to him. He would have smiled but his mouth was too busy.

Then, before she had stopped climaxing, Ryan pulled her over and made her get onto her hands and knees. He got onto his feet and squatted behind her raised hips. A second later he was slipping his hard penis into her very wet hole.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Sandra moaned as she felt Ryan began to pound into her again.

Ryan pounded her willing body until she collapsed onto the bed. Then he unleashed his second load of cum into her hole as she passed out.

Chapter 15

Ryan was distraught when he hung up the phone. The doctor's report had come back and he would need surgery. Even if everything went well, he would not be able to practice gymnastics for at least six months. That would mean he would miss the tryouts and therefore a gymnastics scholarship was out. It also meant that he couldn't get a cheerleading scholarship either.

His mother suggested that if she took an evening job that maybe he could get into a community college. He appreciated her offer but declined. He felt that she had contributed enough already. Besides, she had to worry about his two sisters as well.

With this cloud hanging over him, he went to see Benny. He knew that Benny had not had the money for college and wanted to ask how he had done it.

When Ryan pulled up at AquaSpa Pools, Benny was just going out to lunch.

"How's it going kid," Benny said with his always bright smile.

"Sucks," Ryan answered.

"What's wrong?"

"The doctor says that I to have surgery and that mean no sports for six months. I can't try out for the gymnastics' team."

"That's the shit's," Benny replied.

"I know... no scholarship. I wanted to get your advice. You got some time?"

"I was just going to get something to eat. Join me."

"Thanks," Ryan said as they walked to Benny's car.

"Wanna drive?" Benny said, throwing Ryan the keys to the Corvette.

"Really?"

"No tickets though," Benny said and got into the passenger's side.

For the first time since he got the news about his wrist Ryan smiled. He turned on the ignition of the muscle machine and felt the 400 horses roar under him. A chill of excitement went down his spine. He pressed the gas petal and gunned the car out of the parking lot, squealing tires and shooting gravel behind them. The whistle of the wind and the roaring engine was exhilarating to Ryan and for a few minutes he forgot his troubles.

Benny let Ryan drive wherever he wanted. Neither knew where they were going.

After about twenty minutes Benny said, "I'm starved. How about we find someplace to eat?"

"Sure," Ryan said. He pulled off the expressway and saw a diner on the corner.

They found a table and ordered lunch.

Ryan had turned quiet and looked depressed again so Benny broke the silence. "So I guess you're worried about getting money for college now."

"Yeah. My mom offered to take another job but I can't let her do that. She already works too hard. I was wondering how you managed it."

"Well, it hasn't been easy. Nothing good is easy... it's a fact of life. I've been paying for about half my expenses and I borrowed the rest."

"Did you borrow it from a Bank?"

"Are you kidding, they don't loan money to a kids," Benny laughed. "I borrowed it from Rachael."

"Rachael?"

"She's the lady that owns the car," he smiled.

Ryan opened his eyes in surprise. "She loaned you money for college?"

"Sure. I'll pay it back. Besides, she has more money than she could possibly ever spend. Or at least her old man does."

"Wow!" Ryan said and shook his head with a smile at his friend. "You never cease to amaze me Benny."

"It isn't charity... I'll pay her back someday." Benny sounded a little defensive.

"That's great for you but I couldn't do that. I don't know these ladies well enough to ask for a loan."

"You don't have to ask," Benny smiled.

"What's that mean... of course I have to ask!"

"I didn't."

"Your lady friend just pulled out her checkbook and wrote you a check huh?"

"No." Ryan paused and said, "I guess you need another lesson." Benny shook his head at his na‹ve friend. "You know what pillow talk is?"

"Sure, you talk with your head on the pillow," Ryan laughed as he took a bite of his burger.

"That's basically it. The only difference is that you focus the conversation. You let it slip that you can't figure out a way to get money for college... especially now that you have this wrist problem. You say that you wish you had a rich aunt that you could borrow the money from. If I know the ladies-and I think I do-their maternal instincts will take over and do the rest. You have to understand that a lot of these women have come from the school of hard knocks. They understand what it's like to be poor."

Ryan sighed and put his burger down. He rubbed his wrist and looked out the window wistfully. "I don't know Benny. I'm not as smooth with the ladies as you are. I'm not sure I could play that game."

"I think you can. Even if they see through it, it will work, believe me." Benny paused as he ate his lunch and the table grew quiet.

"I guess I could try."

"It's about your career kiddo. Besides, you have nothing to lose. And, you're not deceiving anyone. You're borrowing money, at a very low or no interest rate I might add. Just make sure you pick out the lady that didn't have money before she got married."

"Thanks Benny. You always have an answer."

Benny just smiled.

Ryan was still thinking about his conversation with Benny as he drove to see Ms. Baker on Friday. He felt much better after his conversation with Benny. While he had decided to try what Benny had suggested, he had no idea how he was going to do it. He also decided that Mrs. Wellsworth would likely be the one he would try it on. He felt that she would probably be the most sympathetic. He was pretty sure that she wasn't rich prior to getting married.

As he parked the van in front of the house and walked up to the door his thoughts turned to more immediate things. He could feel excitement in his stomach as he pressed the buzzer. This was the first time he was here solely for the purpose of sex. There was no pretense of work or being psychoanalyzed.

Ryan hadn't been sure what to wear. It wasn't like a date or anything but yet he didn't want to wear his swim trunks. He had decided to just be casual. He had on a pair of jeans, a blue V-neck tee shirt and tennis shoes.

When the door opened Ryan stepped back in shock. At first he thought he was at the wrong address. Then he realized that the woman standing in front of him was Ms. Baker. His confusion stemmed from the fact that she appeared to be wearing a French maid's uniform. On her head was a little white hat. The dress was black with a low cut bodice that exposed most of her breasts. It flared at the waist into a tiny rippled skirt that barely covered her crotch. In front was a white apron that tied around her waist. He could see bare thigh between the bottom of the skirt to the tops of her fishnet nylons with garter straps holding them up. She appeared much taller due to the six-inch high heels on her feet.

"Is monsieur here to see Madam Billings?" Ms. Baker asked in an excellent imitation of a French accent.

"Uh... uh..." Ryan stuttered in a complete loss for words.

Ms. Baker didn't miss a beat and said, "Unfortunately she is not home at the moment. You are welcome to come in and wait for her if you wish."

Ryan watched her turn and walk into the house. He stood for a moment and then followed, his eyes dropping to the back of her short shirt and the white flesh exposed above her nylons. His penis started to harden.

"Please have a seat sir. Would you care for a drink?"

Ryan finally smiled as he sat on the sofa and looked up at the gorgeous woman. He saw her lips turn up as if she were going to smile but she quickly put on a professional face again. "Yes, I'll take a bottle of beer."

Ms. Billings hesitated for a second at his request. Then she said, "Very well monsieur."

Ryan's face showed his surprise as he watched her walk away. He figured she would return with a Coke. However, a minute later she was back with a bottle of beer on a serving tray. His face broke into a wide grin.

"Monsieur," Ms. Baker said as she leaned over much further than necessary with the tray. Her eyes twinkled mischievously at the young man as she saw him looking down her blouse.

Ryan swallowed hard when he saw both breasts almost fall out of her top. He reached out with a trembling hand and took the cold bottle from the tray.

"Will there be anything else sir?"

Ryan took a quick drink of his beer before saying, "Uh... could you put the TV on for me?" He didn't want the TV on but the remote was lying on the coffee table in front of him and he wanted her to bend over and get it.

"Certainly." With that Ms. Baker leaned over in front of Ryan. As she did so, her short dress pulled up to reveal her tiny panties.

Ryan almost choked on his beer. Suddenly he was staring at Ms. Baker's sexy butt, covered only by a pair of white and lacy stretch panties. They barely covered her cheeks, only coming about halfway down and revealing much of the lower globes of her ass. She had on a lace garter belt with the straps stretching down her thighs to hold up the black nylons.

Suddenly Ryan's penis was uncomfortably stretched down the leg of his jeans.

Ms. Baker spent much longer than necessary fiddling with the remote. When she started to straighten up Ryan said, "Wait... stay there." She froze in her bent over position.

Ryan reached out and flipped up the little skirt until it was lying on her back, leaving her lower half exposed. "God," he gasped. Then he took a deep breath and sat back, his eyes staring at the beautiful sight before him. He knew that he would never get tired of looking at her ass. It was her best feature and the shape could compete with girls half her age. He loved the way the little panties separated the globes and exposed the soft flesh of her lower cheeks. He could see the white flesh below the panties shimmering sexily.

Ryan drank the beer and sat quietly for several minutes. Finally, he leaned forward and stretched out the hand holding the bottle. He touched one exposed cheek with the throat of the cold beer bottle and watched her tremble and heard her gasp. Slowly he ran the cold glass over her cheek and between the crack to the other globe, leaving a wet trail behind. Then he pulled back and gulped down the rest of the beer before sitting the empty bottle on the floor. His head had begun to spin but he was sure that it wasn't from the beer.

"You have a gorgeous ass... Miss... what's your name?"

"Gabrielle De Brawn," Ms. Baker answered.

"You have a gorgeous ass Gabrielle." With that Ryan leaned forward again and grasped her cheeks, slowly running his hands over her exposed flesh. Then he moved his index finger between the cheeks at the top of her crack. He moved his finger slowly downward, pressing the lacy material between her cheeks. When he reached the spot were his finger was over her tiny rear hole, he paused. With infinite slowness he pressed forward, feeling the tiny hole of her rear passage begin to pulse with excitement.

Ms. Baker gasped again and tried unsuccessfully to hold her hips still.

Ryan moved his finger lower and across the perineum. A smile crossed his lips as he thought of the slang for this area... "Taint... taint asshole and taint pussy." He ran his finger up and down the tiny areas before moving lower to her sex lips, pushing the panties in as he went. He heard Ms. Baker gasp as his finger ran through the grove and upward to her clit. He saw a dark stain forming as his finger passed her already dripping hole.

For the first time "Gabrielle" spoke. "Oh monsieur, what are you doing?" she gasped.

"Just what you want," Ryan answered and leaned forward.

"Oh Jesus," Ms. Baker hissed when she felt Ryan's lips on her exposed ass cheek.

Ryan kissed one cheek, licking it gently before moving across the divide to the other cheek. He worked on both cheeks until he had kissed every inch of her exposed flesh. Then with agonizing slowness he reached up to pulled her panties down. He did it an inch at a time, teasing himself and her at the same time. He watched the soft white flesh and the smooth crack revealed. There wasn't a blemish anywhere on her ass... not even a freckle. It occurred to him that he had never taken the time to look before.

When he had her panties to the back of her thigh, he grasped both cheeks and pulled them apart.

Ms. Baker sucked in her breath when she felt the cool air on her tiny neither hole. She didn't think she had ever felt more exposed. With her former husband they did things in the dark confines of the bedroom and never in broad daylight. It excited her to be so exposed to the young boy's admiring eyes. She could feel her swollen lips pulse and knew that her juice was ready to drip down her legs.

Ryan saw the sparkle of juice between her lips. He slipped his finger between her lips and brought out a gob of clear juice. Then he touched her tiny rear hole with his wet fingertip, transferring the liquid to the puckered hole.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers