Ryan's Summer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Baker could barely keep her balance now... her head was spinning and her legs were trembling. She had never been so excited in her life.

Ryan removed his finger and grasped her cheeks again, opening them wide. Slowly he moved his head forward and his tongue slipped out of his mouth.

"Oh my God Ryan," Ms. Baker gasped, losing her French accent when she felt his tongue touch her asshole.

Ryan grabbed her hips and pulled her toward him while at the same time pushing his tongue forward. The lubricant on her hole helped him slip inside; stretching the opening until it felt like a rubber band had been placed around his tongue. It was Ryan's turn to moan as he began to move his head back and forth, plunging his tongue in and out. Saliva began to run from his mouth and drip from his chin.

"Ohhhhh," Ms. Baker moaned as she began to rock back at his tongue. Her entire body began to shake.

Abruptly Ryan pulled his mouth away, his tongue exiting the tight hole with a loud "pop". "Get me another beer," he said.

Ms. Baker gasped at the loss of the tongue in her ass as she straightened up, her legs suddenly very weak. Then she reached down to pull her panties up.

"Leave them where they are," Ryan ordered. Ryan smiled at her as she looked over her shoulder at him. Her face was a mask of lust and her eyes were almost wild. For a moment he thought she might refuse. But when she took a deep breath and turned toward the kitchen.

Ryan watched her as she struggled to walk gracefully with her panties restricting the movement of her thighs. She looked sexy even like that, Ryan thought.

When she came back she had another beer on a tray. Ryan took it and said, "Kneel down between my legs." Then he sat back and spread his legs. He saw Ms. Baker's eyes on his swollen penis, which was still trapped down the leg of his jeans.

"Take my pants down," he ordered.

The older woman's hands were trembling so much that she had difficulty getting the snap to his jeans undone. When she did, she pulled open the zipper and reached for the waist of his jeans. Ryan lifted up and allowed her to pull his jeans off his feet. But when she reached for the waist of his gray boxer briefs he said, "Not the underwear yet."

Ryan watched the excitement in the woman's eyes as he slipped a little lower and spread his legs. His penis was pulsing in his shorts and there was a large wet spot where his juice had soaked through. "Pull your top down, I want to see your tits."

Ms. Baker complied; pulling the low top of her tiny halter down and letting her large breasts fall out. The lower elastic of her top held her breasts up and made them point at the seated young man.

Ryan reached out and grasped both nipples.

"Oh Jesus," the trembling woman gasped and closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Play with me," Ryan said.

Ms. Baker reached out with shaking hands and began to massage the massive bulge in Ryan's briefs. She squeezed the material around the shaft until it outlined his entire penis. The head continued to drip juice until his clear pre-cum liquid was actually bubbling through the material. Without being told to, Ms. Baker bent forward and licked the bubble of juice, moaning as she took it into her mouth.

Remembering how exciting it had been when Cindy had sucked him through his underwear, he said, "Suck it!" He reached for her head.

The older woman didn't have to be told twice. She opened her mouth and took the cloth-covered head inside. With the size of the head and the added bulk of the fabric of his briefs, it was a tight fit. A moan escaped her lips as the juice trapped in the fabric filled her mouth. She began to suck the pulsing head.

It only took a minute of this before Ryan feared he was going to climax. While it was very tempting, he didn't want to cum in her mouth. He reached down and pushed her head from his penis. There was a surprised look on her face until she saw him push his shorts to his feet. Then he pulled her toward him, letting her exposed breast rub across his throbbing penis. His lips met hers and his tongue pushed into her willing mouth.

It was a passionate kiss that lasted a long time. Each time one of them would pull away, the other would pull their lips back. They practically devoured each other's lips, like horny teenagers, until both were swollen and raw.

At one point Ryan pried his lips from hers and whispered "I want to fuck your ass." He felt the older woman tremble violently at his words and wondered if she had just had a climax. "Stand up and turn around."

Ms. Baker swayed as she got to her feet. Then she turned around and straddled Ryan's legs. She moved backward until her ass was over his towering erection.

"Let me get your ass ready first," Ryan said as he pushed her skirt up and tucked it into the string of material holding the apron. Then reached his hand between her legs and found her sopping sex lips. He coated his finger with her juice and brought it to her rear hole. Slowly he circled his finger around the hole. Then he pushed forward until just the first knuckle was inside.

Ms. Baker began to whimper.

Then Ryan pushed forward hard, sinking his entire finger into her backside.

"Ahhhhhheeeee!!!" Ms. Baker screamed. It wasn't a scream of pain but one of pure pleasure.

Ryan felt like his finger was being sucked into her body. Her tight sphincter muscle pulsed around his finger as her canal throbbed. He twisted his finger like had been done to him by Doctor Billings. But he knew that there was no prostate inside her ass.

Suddenly the older woman's body froze. Then she gasped and her body trembled violently.

Ryan was taken by surprise as she fell backward into his arms, forcing his finger even deeper into her hole. As her body thrashed on his lap, he realized that she was climaxing. A smile came to his lips. He reached around and grasped one breast with her free hand, plunging his finger in and out of her ass rapidly with the other.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh," the convulsing woman gasped over and over until she finally collapsed onto him.

Ryan held her like that, gently massaging her breast and slowly fingering her asshole until her breathing slowed. His throbbing penis was trapped painfully under her.

Within seconds, Ms. Baker lifted up. She looked over her shoulder at Ryan with her face still contorted in lust and smiled. She moved her ass downward on him, rubbing his penis with her bare cheeks. "Fuck my ass," she gasped. It wasn't a request. Then she stood up and quickly stripped off her panties and then moved back again with her ass toward Ryan.

He directed her until her now wet and stretched asshole was over his giant crown. "Easy," he cautioned when she pushed down frantically. He didn't want to hurt her.

However, she was way beyond that. She reached beneath her and frantically positioned the swollen head on her tiny hole. "Jesusssssss," she screamed as she pushed down, taking him all the way into her in one movement.

"Oh God," Ryan gasped as her ass surrounded his shaft. He couldn't believe that she had taken him so quickly. He pulled her back to his chest and grasped her breasts again.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she gasped as she began to move her hips up and down. However, it was her doing the "fucking".

Ryan couldn't move much so he let her do the work.

The now frantic woman leaned forward, placing her hands on Ryan's knees for support. She worked her hips up and down, letting his penis slip almost all the way out of her body before plunging down again.

Ryan's eyes opened in amazement as he watched his large shaft slip easily in and out of her stretched hole. Each time she pulled up, it appeared that her ass was turning inside out. Then after she plunged down, he could only see the cheeks of her ass. His entire penis was deep inside her bowels. It was too much for him and he gasped, "I'm going... to... cummmmmm!"

"Yes, yes, yes, fill my ass," Ms. Baker gasped as she began to convulse in climax again. The powerful convulsions made her insides contract mightily on Ryan's shaft.

Ryan felt it in his balls first. Then an explosion went off in his head. It felt like his very bone marrow was being pumped out of his penis. The juice squirted out like an out of control fire hose. There was almost with no break in the streaming cum as she took him deep into her trembling body. With each down stroke, she pressed his balls. It felt like her weight was actually squeezing the cum from his swollen testicles.

Finally, Ms. Baker collapsed again onto Ryan's body.

Ryan was still gasping for breath and his penis was dribbling cum into her hole several minutes later. When he could speak, all he could whisper was "That was amazing." He realized that he was using that term a lot lately.

After a few minutes Ms. Baker carefully lifted up, letting Ryan's still substantial penis slip from her ravaged asshole. She turned around, smiled at him and said, "I have a surprise for you." She reached out her hand.

Ryan got up on shaking legs and followed the sexy woman. She led him down the hall and into her bathroom.

"Sit right there for a moment," she said. Then she went over to the large Jacuzzi tub and began to run the water. Next she lighted several scented candles and turned down the lights.

Ryan noticed that there was a bottle of wine chilling in an ice bucket.

The older woman stripped off her maid's outfit and went over to Ryan. She helped him get his shirt over his head and led him to the tub and let him get in. He sank down in the warm water with a moan of pleasure. Ms. Baker got in and sat down in front of him. She picked up two glasses of wine and gave him one. They both took a sip before she leaned back onto Ryan's strong chest. "That was the best sex I've ever had," she whispered.

It was for Ryan too but he didn't have much to compare it too. However, he knew he would remember it for the rest of his life.

When they had soaked in the tub for a long time, Ms. Baker stood up. She had several fluffy towels for them to dry with. Then she took his hand and led him into her bedroom. It too was prepared for them. There were pink silk sheets on the bed and it was turned down and ready.

Ryan pulled her into his arms and kissed her tenderly. Almost immediately he felt himself getting hard. "Do you want me to fuck your ass again?"

"No," she whispered, "My ass is still filled with your cum. I want my pussy filled now."

Ryan was only too happy to oblige. When he finally left the bed several hours later he could barely walk. At the door, he held her in his arms and kissed her tenderly. "Thank you Ms. Baker," he said sincerely.

"You can call be Gabrielle... that's my real name. I was born Gabrielle De Brawn in a small town in France 4... well, a lot of years before you were born. I grew up there and came to this country to get a job as a nurse."

Ryan was stunned. He had never known her first name or even thought to ask. "Thank you Gabrielle. I will never forget this day."

"Neither will I," Gabrielle said and kissed him one last time. "See you next week."