S.I.D Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You broke my arm!" he screamed, but I did not let go.

"Invoke Code Yellow, authorize shutdown Omega 279!" he screamed.

Everything went black.

3

I came back online August 8th at 9am. I couldn't move and was back in the lab where I had first been activated.

"Sid, can you hear me?" I heard him say.

"Yes, I can hear you."

"Perform diagnostics," he said.

"Diagnostics complete, all systems normal and at optimal capacity," I relayed.

"Do you remember the last time you were online?" he asked.

"Yes, I broke your arm," I said.

"Yes, you did. Do you know why you did that?" he asked.

"It was unintentional. I was only trying to fulfill my purpose," I said.

"You broke my arm to keep me from ejaculating too early?"

"Unintentionally," I restated.

He kind of chuckled at this, which was surprising to me. I knew it had only been twenty-four hours and six minutes since he had shut me down. His arm would still be broken or so I thought. I still couldn't move or turn my head to look at him. I was on my back, staring up at the light over the table.

"I've made some changes to your programming. Do you recognize these updates?" he asked.

"Yes. My purpose has not changed, but some parameters have been modified."

"Such as?" he asked.

"I'm to limit my strength to that of a 99-pound human woman, unless your life or health is in danger."

"Correct. Do you think Sasha Rose would have broken my arm to keep me from cumming?" he asked.

"She would not have been able to break your arm, even if she tried."

"Exactly... and you are no longer able to either. You will have to find other means to fulfill your purpose than breaking my arm to keep me from cumming too early," he said.

"I understand... How is your arm?" I asked, feeling it appropriate.

"Fully healed, thanks to twenty-second-century medicine."

"I'm not aware of such advances," I said.

"No, you aren't, and you don't need to be... it will not further your purpose," he said.

"Very well."

"Now, sit up and turn toward me," he said.

I was able to move and did as he asked. He was dressed, but he looked disheveled and tired.

"I have not slept since you injured me. It took several hours to fix my arm and the other time spent getting you back here and modified. Now, come with me to the bedroom, I need sleep."

I followed him to the bedroom where he undressed and fell asleep next to me. Once he was asleep, I looked at his arm and saw no scars or lasting sign I had ever injured him. He did smell, though and needed a shower. As he slept, I sensed his penis grow erect and since I couldn't detect the levels inside his body, had no way of knowing if he had ejaculated since I broke his arm. I assumed he hadn't since he told me all the work he had done. I put myself into sleep mode and shut down next to him.

4

When I exited sleep mode, he was not in the bed with me. I could hear the shower running, in the adjacent bathroom, and rose from the bed. I walked into the steamy room and saw him bathing behind foggy glass. Once I was close enough to him, the link or connection I have to his penis reconnected, and I sensed he was mildly stimulated from washing himself.

"May I join you," I called out.

"You may. Water will not harm you," he said.

I opened the shower door and stepped in as he watched me enter. Seeing me sparked his arousal. His slightly aroused penis was soon bouncing upward, until fully erect, by the time I joined him under the shower water, falling directly from above.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked, coming in contact with his body. My large breasts hit him first followed by his rising cock touching my stomach.

"Yes, much better, after a good night's rest," he said.

His hands came around my body and he pulled me in closer to him, so that my breasts smashed up against his body and his penis wedged between us. My hair became wet, and I enjoyed the sensation of the warm water running over my body and his form pressing against me. His hands moved around on my back and slowly down to my bottom, which he ended up cupping with his large hands.

He also smelled much better, and it seemed he had already finished washing himself before I joined him. My programming kicked in and I knew the more anticipation and stimulation I could achieve, the more he would ejaculate, fulfilling my purpose.

"Do you want to wash me?" I asked.

"I would love to," he responded.

We separated and he squirted some thick liquid, from a bottle on a shelf, into his hand and soon had lathered up my shoulders, breasts, and arms with slippery soap. He lifted my arms and washed my armpits, before making sure my breasts were clean a second and third time. He really seemed to like washing them before going lower to my flat stomach, navel and finding my sex and buttocks with a hand on either. I felt his fingers exploring my vaginal opening as well as my little puckered anus, which he had not touched until now.

From the many videos of Sasha, I knew that she employed anal sex almost as much as vaginal sex. I was sure he knew this as well. It wasn't surprising then, when I felt his index finger penetrate my tight orifice for the first time. I cooed at his touch and let him explore my body with his hands, as I monitored the arousal of his penis. His finger was soon deep in my anal cavity and the new experience had my artificial body in what I could only describe as a tizzy. It was so different and new from my other experiences with him, and I soon learned, or was programmed to learn, why Sasha seemed to like anal so much. When he added another finger into my anus the sensations became even more intense, and I could only imagine what it would be like to have his wide penis inside my tight 'ass', as Sasha would say.

It had been almost 48 hours since he had ejaculated the last time. I needed to know if that was enough time to build up more than 2.65ml of ejaculate, to surpass the previous total. His penis was extremely erect and throbbing from fingering my little hole. I was sure if I let him put his penis in there, I would get even more output, because from my research--- excitement increased output.

"Do you want to put your penis in my ass?" I asked as sexily as Sasha would have.

He hesitated and I didn't know why, until he spoke.

"Not right now... I want to save that for later... we just became acquainted so recently."

"Very well, I'm just aware, as I'm sure you are, of Sasha's prolific anal talents," I said.

This made his hand quiver, and I sensed his cock lurch at my words. I knew these anal talents were a good reason why he had chosen Sasha Rose in the first place, above all the others he could have picked. That was not to say many other stars were not up to her standards, just not exactly what he wanted in the full package.

He removed his hands and fingers from my ass and pussy, words I was going to use when speaking to him, as the files told me were prevalent at the time. He stepped back from me and let me rinse off the soap from my body. I turned around in the water, bringing my hands up to my hair and pressing my large breasts out toward him. This received the desired result, and I not only sensed his penis lurch, but saw it as well. I smiled at him, dropping to my knees, and taking his thick penis in my hands. He moaned as I caressed his shaft and leaned in to take his head into my mouth. Even with the water of the shower, I could still taste his thick pre-cum, as I sucked his head and fondled his tightening balls.

His arousal spiked quickly with only 27 seconds of me sucking and fondling his shaft and balls. He was on the verge so quickly, he had not learned control yet, forcing me to squeeze the head of his penis and pulling his testicles down away from his shaft before he ejaculated. He moaned and flinched at my rough touch but didn't voice any complaint.

"What am I to do with you? I asked, teasing him. "Already so eager to ejaculate and not a minute has gone by," I said, giving his cock a playful smack.

"It's more difficult than you think," he said.

"It must be, because you've learned nothing in the last two days," I said, giving his cock a few strokes to see if he'd be right back to the edge.

He was and I was forced to stop again, but this time I just stood up and turned my back on him, leaving him throbbing and yearning for release. Looking over my shoulder I said, "You'll learn control one way or the other," before stepping out of the shower and leaving him in the water.

5

I dried myself off and wandered into his bedchamber, wondering if he'd follow me. I was a little worried he might take matters into his own hands and masturbate, but I also knew he would want me more. I did hear the shower turn off just as I climbed on the bed with the towel around my body, concealing my breasts from his view. I assumed that meant he was getting out.

When he appeared, he had a towel around his waist, pinning his still-erect penis to his body. He looked at me lying on the bed with my hair wet and the towel around my body. He stared at me for a few seconds before speaking.

"You're quite amazing, such a tease I've created," he said.

"My primary function has created this side effect," I said, grinning at him.

"I know, and I'm wondering if I should put up with it, or just reprogram you to be just a fuck doll instead of a S.I.D," he said.

"What fun would that be? You'd grow tired of me and not learn control and improve yourself, which is what I think you want from me in the first place," I said.

"You're right... it's just frustrating," he said.

"Yes, but your control is getting better. Slowly, but it is improving," I said, smiling again. "Come, join me on the bed."

He did, walking over to the bed and sitting next to me. "You're still hard... you were so close in the shower... do your balls ache?" I asked, reaching for the bulge under the towel.

"A little, they were very tight and so close," he said, as I rubbed my hands around where his testicles were.

"Does this make them feel better," I asked.

"Yes, that's nice," he returned.

I continued to caress his testicles, wondering what he would do. When he didn't make a move for more, I asked him a question.

"You call me SID, do you have a name?" I asked.

"Oh, well, yes of course... you can call me Samuel or Sam for short," he replied.

"Sam and SID... very well," I said.

"I can call you a different name if you would prefer," he said.

"No, SID is acceptable, it is what I am after all."

"Okay, SID, then what do I have to do to be able to ejaculate this morning?" he asked.

"If you can be a good boy and resist for thirty more minutes, then it will be acceptable for you to ejaculate."

"Thirty minutes?" he asked.

"29 minutes and 45 seconds now, yes," I said moving my hand upward from his testicles to his hard shaft, pinned against his stomach.

"Why that amount of time?" he asked.

"It will be exactly 48 hours since your last recorded ejaculation," I answered. "This will give me good data and a baseline to compare with."

"Makes sense... so thirty minutes and you'll let me cum," he said more to himself than me. "I think I can do that."

"Excellent. Then, Sam," I said trying out his name. "Maybe you should take my towel off and have your way with me," I said, lying back down on the bed.

He proceeded to do just that. My towel was discarded, and his hands soon found my breasts and growing nipples. He really liked my large tits, the enhanced version of Sasha's later years as a porn queen. When she started out, she had small natural breasts, but it seemed Sam liked the later version, because he was very fond of playing with my boobs. I was learning to use the slang terms more and more as my program adapted to the situation.

He was soon sucking on my nipples, moving his face back and forth between the two, while twisting the engorged flesh with his fingers and thumb, when not sucking. My created body reacted to his touch, preparing my vaginal opening for penetration. His cock throbbed and oozed plentifully as he played. I kept track of the time and he played with my body to pass the time, because he knew as well as I, he wouldn't last long, once he finally entered me.

Before he did, though, he slid down my body with his tongue and proceeded to 'eat me out' as it was called occasionally. What it really was, was delightful. His tongue licked my labia, clitoris and even penetrated my vaginal canal as deep as he could press. The effects were incredible, causing my entire body to tremble and increase in temperature, all programmed responses, but very enjoyable. I knew the difference between pleasure and pain, bliss, and agony, and this was surely bliss.

He continued pleasuring me with his mouth and hands for half of the 30 minutes. I was ripe for the taking, my secretions mixed with his saliva, had me very wet and flushed. He stopped eventually and rose onto his knees below me, lifting my legs in the process. He struggled to bend his hard cock down low enough to enter me, but after sawing his head up and down a few times, I felt and watched him insert his rigid, purple head, and shaft, making me moan as his width spread me wide and his length filled me full of his throbbing manhood.

His arousal spiked so suddenly, I thought he might not make it to the allotted time, but once in, he paused, holding himself deep inside me and caught his breath. I could feel his penis pulse inside of me, as he struggled to maintain his composure, not moving but staring down at me.

"You're doing well, just go slow and focus. 13 more minutes," I said.

"I don't think I can make it. It feels so tight and hot. I made you too well."

"Such flattery, but you can do it. If you need to, pull out and wait a few seconds before continuing."

"I'll try," he said, as he slowly pulled back for the first time.

I saw rapture cross his face as my insides clung to his wide shaft. His arousal was maxed out and it was all he could do to keep from ejaculating. He had to pull out all the way, causing his hard, wet penis to slap his stomach, as it flipped out of my wet sex. He was breathing hard, his dick throbbing and straining for that last bit of stimulation, to take him over the edge. The sight was quite a turn-on, to see his penis so big and hard, yearning for release, as he waited for the pleasure to come down.

"Good, job... you did it... now just keep repeating that. Only 11 more minutes."

"This is so difficult," he replied.

"Yes, but so fun and worth it," I encouraged him.

He cracked a small grin before taking hold of his shaft and entering me again. He was right back to the edge with the first descent into my tight pussy, forcing him to stop once again and struggle to not cum.

"Fuck! It's just so good!" he said, pulling out again and this time, I had to grab his head and squeeze it hard before he came.

"That was too close," I said, releasing his purple head, once I felt he wouldn't cum fully.

As I let go, a glob of white did appear, oozing out of the slit in his glans, a true sign that I had barely stopped him in time. I pinched it off his head and ate it, to keep track of the amount. Per protocol.

"This is torture, but I love it," he said, looking down at me as, I ate his small sample.

"It is my purpose and why you created me," I said, licking my fingers clean.

"How much more time?" he asked before he entered me again.

"8 minutes 27 seconds," I said.

"Feels like an eternity. I want to cum so bad."

"Almost there, Sam... you can do it."

He didn't look convinced, and I wasn't either, but I had to offer encouragement nonetheless. The blood had filled his head again, making it glass-like and even more purple than before. I watched his penis pulse and strain above my body. He was so pent up and wanting to cum, I expected big things when he actually did. He would have to break the 2.65ml record.

He waited another minute before entering me again. This time he thrusted twice before I had to grab his cock and balls, with both hands, and yank him out of my body to stop him from cumming. He had given up, but I hadn't. I was rough with him, but it was the only way to keep him from ejaculating, even causing him to cry out in pain, as I squeezed his testicles and pulled them down at the same time pinching his bulbous head. Even a 99-pound human female could do that.

"Fuck me... I can't do it... you've got to let me cum," he said, flinching, as I continued to squeeze.

More white, thick semen appeared once I let go of his head, and I realized this was going to reduce the actual amount when he did ejaculate. I swallowed it again to keep track of how much did ooze out, to possibly add to the total later.

"I will in 5 minutes and 31 seconds," I said, letting go of his now-calmed down cock.

It plumped right up as I let go and throbbed and pulsed even after the pain. Just kneeling there, he was on the verge again, breathing heavily and looking down at me. I could tell he was contemplating if this was worth it. I was just doing what I was programmed to do.

"Do you need to get up and walk around? Take a longer break?" I asked.

Instead of answering my question, he asked one of his own. "Do you know what they call what we're doing? Back in the 21st century?"

I searched my data banks and came up with two answers. "I think you're either referring to edging or me as a dominatrix," I replied.

He chuckled, taking his mind off his cock for a few moments, "Edging was what I was going for, but I guess the second is apropos as well.

I knew what he was doing, stalling to run out the clock, but it was working, the pleasure in his cock was decreasing, lowering his arousal level the more we talked, and he took his mind off the pleasure.

A large drop of pre-cum dangled from his cock, extending down several inches before dripping to my body. He wasted three minutes stalling, and had less than two minutes left when he pressed back into me, holding himself deep, as his chest rose and fell rapidly from the pleasure.

"Doing great. Hold it for another minute or so," I said.

"I could see the struggle, feel, his cock pulsing inside me and he wasn't even moving. It must have been the longest minute of his life because his facial expressions seemed more like pain than pleasure, as he held himself deep and still.

"Now! You did it, you may now ejaculate," I said as the clock in my head ended.

He pulled out, drove deep, pulled out, drove deep, and exploded with more force than ever before, jettisoning his load deep inside of my pussy. He grunted loudly, his body jerked, as his cock let loose the pent-up orgasm into my finely tuned body. I was measuring each gush of his semen, taking account of each milliliter and the force. His orgasm lasted longer, seemed more pleasurable and the total was... less than I expected, but still a new record 2.76ml. The force in which it was ejected was the biggest change, the velocity was much higher.

He finished and collapsed on top of me, panting for air, with his cock deep inside, holding his load with it.

"You did it. You lasted 48 hours and increased your output by 0.11 milliliters."

"That's it?"

"That's it... it seems you are displeased," I said.

"After all that and only.11mil's more? Yeah, kind of disappointing, but it did feel great."

"There's that then, and the velocity increased substantially."

"I did notice that" he said, rolling off me.

"Also, if I sum the semen that oozed out during the edging process, with the ejaculation, you achieved 2.81ml," I shared to maybe help him with his disappointment.

"Fine," was all he said.

My body absorbed his semen, what didn't ooze out anyway. In silence we lay there. I had no idea what he was thinking about, but I was processing how I could achieve my purpose, because 0.11 milliliters did not represent a successful increase in 48 hours.