S.I.D Ch. 01-06

Story Info
Futuristic device helps its creator.
9k words
4.42
2.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers

***The authors would like to thank Kenji Sato for their timely and superb edits.***

He created me for one specific reason. He calls me S.I.D, short for Seminal Increase Device, and that's all I am to him. It's all I want to be. My primary function is to coax as much cum from his body as I possibly can. He's taught me well and I learn fast. I've increased his output since my creation from a measly average of 2mls to a whopping 10. Five times as much since I came online.

Not only has his volume increased, but so has the velocity of his ejaculations. Before, it would just maybe spurt an inch or so on the first surge, and then just ooze out the remains, but now, each contraction jettisons his semen several inches, sometimes over a foot. I usually get seven or eight long ropes of cum from him, before the final few ooze out.

If I can keep him fully stimulated and on the edge for as long as I can, the resulting climaxes are massive. I've learned what he likes, how much stimulation he can stand and exactly how he reacts to what I do. When to slow down, when to speed up, when to stop all together and watch his hard cock throb and strain for the release that just won't come quite yet. I know how to stop him from ejaculating if I take it too far, and don't want him to cum yet. My body is a fine-tuned work of art. Every hole he's given me, senses his arousal, monitoring his levels and edging his penis to perfection, until I feel he's primed sufficiently for the proper volume result.

I've been programmed to measure and keep a database of the resulting ejaculations. Due to the volume increases, his orgasms have increased in length, resulting in more pleasure for him, which reinforces my purpose for existing. Pleasing him gives me purpose. Increasing his volume and with it, his pleasure, is all I strive for.

1

I came online Saturday August 6th at 2pm. The first thing my optics relayed to my CPU was a blinding light shining down at me. Then my audio relay heard his voice for the first time.

"Sid, can you hear me?" he asked.

"Yes, I can hear you," I processed the proper response and heard my own higher-pitched voice for the first time.

"Perform diagnostics," he said.

My system automatically began performing a check of all my features, senses, movement, making an account of every part of my form. It took only thirty seconds.

"Diagnostics complete, all systems normal and at optimal capacity," I relayed.

"Good, then please sit up and turn toward my voice."

I did as he asked, raising my torso to a 90-degree angle to my legs before spinning to sit on the edge of the table, I was on, and seeing him for the first time. He was smiling, I knew this because he had preprogrammed me to understand English, and a myriad of other things I already inherently knew. I knew he was smiling, he had clothing on, he had brown hair and a goatee. He was standing and was 6 feet 1.65 inches tall.

His heart rate was elevated, and his body was reacting to my form sitting on the table. I even knew his penis was filling with blood, as his anticipation increased.

"What is your primary function?" he asked.

"My primary function is to increase your seminal fluid output during ejaculation," I responded.

"Do you know how to perform this function?" he asked.

"Yes, I've been programed with thousands of examples of how to fulfill my purpose."

These examples were commonly called pornography. He had uploaded videos, pictures, stories, and sound clips into my memory... it was a very comprehensive collection.

"Proceed," he said.

My programming kicked in immediately. My CPU began processing his current state and the optimal way in which to harvest his seminal fluid. I proceeded to hop down from the table and approach him, dropping to my knees in front of him. I used my arms and hands to remove his pants and underclothing, facilitating access to his penis which was already engorging with the proper amount of blood to achieve an erection.

I proceeded to implore what is commonly called a blowjob to encourage ejaculation. The process involved using my mouth and hands, sucking, and stroking his penis as the examples portrayed in my memory bank. The oral congress, which took 2 minutes 26.555 seconds, resulted in 2.65ml of seminal fluid, which I swallowed, before showing him my empty mouth, like some of the videos portrayed. After which, I stood up and remained motionless as he stared at me for over a minute.

"Holy fucking shit!" he suddenly blurted.

His hands went to his head, then back to his sides, he started to laugh and move around excitedly. His penis waggled around as it began to soften.

"I did it... I fucking did it. She's perfect. She made me cum in..."

"2 minutes 26.555 seconds," I said, interrupting him.

He laughed again, saying, "Yes, exactly that long," smiling at me. "Amazing."

He stared at me, looking at my form up and down before walking around me, inspecting his work. He removed the rest of his clothing and stood before me naked. His penis was limp and had shrunk substantially.

"Come with me," he said.

I followed him out of the laboratory and into what appeared to be his residence. I followed him until he stopped in front of a large mirror on the wall. He told me to stand next to him and face the mirror.

"What do you see?" he asked.

"A naked reflection of you and myself," I concluded.

"And do you like what you look like?" he asked.

"I am 62 inches tall exactly and weight 99 pounds with dark straight hair that extends to the middle of my back and hazel eyes. My dimensions are 34 - 24 - 34, my cup size is D. I have no pubic hair though I appear as a twenty-year-old white female. My form is sufficient for my purpose," I relayed.

"Sufficient? It's more than that. You're perfect. You're my perfect woman in every detail."

"This computes... data shows visual stimulation increases arousal. This will enable my purpose," I said.

"Oh, hell yes is will. I patterned you after the 21st century adult film actress Sasha Rose. Check your memory for confirmation.

I did as he asked, "Yes, she looked like me... I've accessed her files. She's long since dead," I said.

"Yes, but you look, sound and act like her to achieve your purpose," he said.

"Very well. I will prioritize her files for maximum results."

"Great," he said as we looked at ourselves in the large mirror for several seconds before he spoke again.

"Did you measure my first ejaculation?" he asked.

"Yes, per protocol one of my parameters," I said.

"And?"

"2.65ml."

"Wow... more than normal, probably because it was the first time with her," he said, not speaking to me. "Good, you're functioning perfectly. I'll show you the rest of the house."

The final room was his sleeping quarters, bedroom was what he called it. After walking around the larger room, he instructed me to sit on the bed.

"You will accompany me in this bed when I sleep. I've installed a power source for your use to recharge as I sleep," he said showing me the cable I could use. "This will also be the main location for you to fulfill your purpose."

"I understand," I said.

"Good," he responded as he sat down on the bed next to me.

He reached out, brushing my arm with his hand, and sliding his fingers up to my shoulder. My synthetic skin sent signals from his touch to my CPU, which sent back the proper response. Small bumps appeared on my skin, lifting the tiny fibers of hair in what he called goosebumps. His hand continued across my collarbone and upper chest. My body reacted to his touch, my artificial breathing sped up, my body flushed, in response. My nipples began to harden, and I felt my vaginal canal begin to moisten in preparation of use.

All these functions only increased, as his hands found my breasts, his palms grazing my erect nubs. A gasp of programmed pleasure escaped my lips, as he cupped and fondled me. I sensed his penis enlarging, growing erect with blood as he tweaked my nipples between his thumbs and fingers. My flesh flushed and engorged between my legs, my clitoris growing erect as my tunnel wettened further.

His head approached mine and our lips touched for the first time. The kiss seemed automatic as my processing unit reacted within milliseconds. We kissed as he continued to fondle my breasts and I knew his penis was fully erect. When he broke the kiss, his mouth dropped to my nipples, going back and forth to nibble and suck on both. I cooed and gasped, in response, taking my cues from the archival footage of this film star he patterned me after.

He used his hands to push me gently to my back, as his mouth kissed and licked my body slowly downward toward my flushed and drenched sex. I spread my legs, inviting him to feast upon my loins, which he did with much enthusiasm, causing me to call out vocally at his pleasures. I felt his tongue exploring my labia, clitoris, and vagina, which sent massive sensations to my CPU, making me moan, wiggle and increase in overall temperature. He didn't continue oral stimulation for long, I could tell his patience was limited.

He suddenly rose on his knees, told me to lift my legs and to keep them spread open. I watched him grab his erect penis and felt him insert it into my drenched vaginal canal. He had made me tight; I could feel his wide shaft stretching my brand-new vagina. This sent different sensations to my CPU and my moans changed. It was the first time I experienced discomfort. The tightness eased as his penis began moving inside of me out and in, but just as it was pleasurable again, he began to ejaculate deep inside of me.

I measured 1.8ml by the time he had finished. It was less than in my mouth. I had not increased his output nor succeeded in my purpose this time. As he finished, he pulled out and fell next to me on the bed. He was breathing hard. My body absorbed his semen, to be used for my functions.

"I have failed," I suddenly said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I have not succeeded in increasing your seminal fluid. Only 1.8ml this time."

"Well, that's to be expected so soon after the first."

"But if my purpose is to increase output, how could I have succeeded?" I asked.

"You tell me. What could you have done, just now, to increase my output? Search your data. What do you find?" he asked.

As I searched for answers, he lay next to me, hands behind his head, his cock limp until I spoke again.

"There are limitations you seem to have. Human males store ejaculate in glands inside your body, most of the ejaculate does not come from the testicle but the other glands and they need time to replenish themselves, hence the smaller amount so soon from the first," I explained.

"Okay so what do you deduce from this information?" he asked.

"It seems the only option I had to increase your output was to have more time. I could have stopped you and delayed your orgasm to maximize a better result."

"Okay, good... then you'll have to remember that for next time," he said. "I'm beat, time for bed."

He ignored me and was soon asleep on his pillow while I stared up at the ceiling. I checked my power levels. No need to recharge, so I put myself into sleep mode, next to him and my eyes closed.

2

Sleep mode was interrupted the next morning by him touching me. I came fully online, as his hand caressed my left breast. It seemed he was anxious to help me fulfill my purpose again. I sensed his penis was already fully erect as his hand explored more of my form, touching both of my breasts before sliding down my torso to my moistening sex. My breathing increased, as did my temperature as his fingers explored my clitoris, vulva and finally into my saturated canal.

It had been exactly eight hours, five minutes, and twenty-two seconds since his last ejaculation. My limited experiences with him left me with a lack of data concerning if that was enough time for his glands to have replenished themselves. My only link to his physical form was knowing the state of his penis, I could not monitor his seminal levels inside his body. I had learned time was the only way to increase his output. If I could delay his ejaculation, I would have more success in my purpose.

"Good morning? Did you sleep well," he asked, still fingering me.

"Sleep mode was successful, power at ninety six percent," I responded.

He laughed at my response, and I took note of it. His fingers left my sex as he moved his body over mine and between my legs. I felt his bulbous head rooting around, trying to find my canal before he succeeded and entered me in one slow thrust, until his penis reached its limit inside my body. The initial discomfort of last night was gone, I only experienced pleasure as he entered me. His arousal grew quickly, too quickly as he began to thrust into me and my connection to his penis told me he would soon ejaculate if I didn't do something.

Before he could achieve the final stimulation, I rolled with him until I was on top. It was quite easy, and it was the first time I realized how strong he had made me. I didn't move, but kept his penis inside me, looking down at him. He had a slight grin, but was not afraid of me or my strength. I monitored his arousal, he was still on the verge but the longer I remained motionless, his level started to decrease.

"I know what you are doing," he said.

"Fulfilling my purpose," I said.

"You are trying, we shall see," he said.

"I've learned that if I'm to be successful, I'll need more control over when you ejaculate. Is this acceptable to you?" I asked him.

"Absolutely. If you think it will achieve your purpose, then please proceed," he said.

His penis was deep inside me. I could sense and feel it pulsing to his heartbeat. His arousal had diminished slightly since I had gained control and rolled on top, but as soon as I rose and my canal caressed his shaft, he was almost immediately ready to ejaculate again. Reacting quickly, I continued up and completely off him, letting his hard member slide from my body and slap his stomach. His cock was straining for release, pulsing, and oozing and I sensed him the closest to orgasm, as I ever had, without ejaculating.

I knelt next to him, watching him squirm for that final bit of stimulation, but it didn't come, leaving him breathing hard and wanting. I accessed Sasha Rose's files, to help me know what to do with him. It took less than a second. Reaching out with a single finger, I touched the bottom of his shaft, where it blended with his testicles, which were so tight that they had climbed upward against his shaft on either side. Sliding my finger up his shaft, his cock lurched and jumped at my touch. I looked at his face, as he stared up at me.

"If I'm to fulfil my purpose, you are going to have to gain some control over this or else, I will have to do it for you," I said, grabbing the head of his penis and squeezing hard, pushing most of the blood from his glands.

He flinched at the roughness, but his arousal decreased greatly, which was exactly why I had employed this technique, I learned from the long-since-dead porn queen. Letting go of his head. I watched the blood return, plumping his glands back to glasslike. I left him untouched for thirty more seconds before using one finger to lift his shaft from arching over his abdomen to vertical. Wrapping my thumb around his shaft, I slowly stroked his cock with a single finger and thumb. Up and then down, taking over five seconds to complete the process.

His arousal remained at a steady level with this pace of play, but I did take notice of the clear liquid or pre-cum some call it, exuding from the slit in his head. The longer I stroked him, the more oozed out, until it slowly ran down his head to his shaft and finally hit my finger, as I delayed his ejaculation further.

"You're doing well. I'm going to speed up, try to control yourself," I said, increasing the speed of my stroking.

His arousal grew, but slowly. He was focused on trying to control his arousal as I hoped this would spur his glands to produce more ejaculate, for when he could no longer withstand the pleasure. His shaft and glans engorged further the closer he came to climax. His balls were so tight, they were undecipherable from his shaft, rising snug against his body. Fifteen minutes had elapsed since I took control, and his arousal was almost at its pinnacle, with a constant flow of pre-cum oozing out and down his cock to my finger and thumb. It seemed he had an endless supply of this liquid, but not of ejaculate which was my primary concern.

Just when he was about to cum, I stopped, letting go of his shaft, letting it smack his body again it was so hard. Again, he yearned for that little extra, to be able to peak and let his body spontaneously convulse and ejaculate finally, but I knew exactly when to stop. It was his fault; he had programmed me this way and now as I watched him squirm and moan for that little more, he needed, I smiled down at him just like Sasha would have. It made me wet, to see him like this.

My programming kicked it from the visual of watching his cock beg for release. My nipples were hard, my clitoris engorged, and secretions were running from the bottom of my sex. I was infused with power and pleasure, as I watched this man struggle for release.

I couldn't touch him yet; he was still on the verge and any stimulation at all would cause him to climax. I waited, touching myself, running my hands over my hard nipples and down to my erect clit. I knew he was watching me, and I knew what it would do to him. I patterned what I did after Sasha, even lifting my large breasts to my mouth and licking my own nipples for him to see. The look of ecstasy was on his face, it could almost be construed as pain, he was so aroused.

This only kept his arousal level high, and I was wary of touching him again, because of how stimulated he was from watching me play with myself. Just my very form, naked and aroused, caused him pleasure and I knew he favored this Sasha Rose above any other woman. Why else would he fashion me after her?

"You wish to ejaculate so badly, but I'm afraid you are not ready yet," I said.

"But I am... please let me cum," he said.

"No. I do not believe you have enough seminal fluids built up to surpass the 2.65mls of yesterday. You will have to wait," I said.

"But how do you know? You don't have enough data to support that decision," he said.

"Correct, but further time will increase output and facilitate my purpose better than letting you ejaculate now," I said.

"But won't letting me now, give you more statistics to further your purpose?"

"Yes, I could calculate how much time from the last, how much stimulation you've endured and correlate this with the amount of ejaculate that is produced, to start a database. This could be helpful."

"Great, so I can cum?"

"No."

"What do you mean, no?" he asked.

"You are not ready," I said.

"My cock says otherwise," he said, looking down at his engorged and oozing penis."

"Yes, it's ready, but your glans are not yet sufficiently renewed," I said.

"Fuck this, I'm going to just do it myself then," he said, reaching for his cock.

I was faster and slapped his hand away.

"What the fuck! That hurt," he yelled.

"You are not ready," I repeated.

"Bullshit!" he called out, reaching for his cock again.

I grabbed his wrist, keeping him from touching himself. He struggled against my hand, but I was much stronger than he was.

"Let go of me this second!" he yelled.

"I cannot... if you persist in trying to ejaculate, I will continue to stop you, to succeed in my purpose," I said.

He started hitting my arm with his other fist. This did little to me as I easily kept my grip on his wrist. He was yelling for me to let go, hitting me and struggling until I inadvertently broke his arm and he screamed in horror and pain.

jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers