S.I.D Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6

After several minutes, Sam got up from the bed, dressed and left the bedroom. He hadn't said a word and, so, I assumed he was disappointed in me. I remained naked on the bed for a while, until my body assimilated his semen before getting up and walking out of the room. I was naked. He had not provided me with any clothing, and I had not bothered to care or ask for any. It was not important to my purpose.

As I walked toward the kitchen, I could hear Sam talking to another person or thing. I had never heard another voice besides his and mine or seen another human or S.I.D until I turned the corner into the kitchen. When the person saw me walk in, they spit out what was in their mouth, all over the large kitchen counter.

"Holy fucking shit! This is it? Fuck! It looks just like her," the new man said.

"I told you. Didn't you believe me?" Sam asked.

"I didn't know what to expect. Clearly not this... she's... perfect," the man said.

"She is. Just like Sasha and acts like her too. SID, may I introduce Dylan, one of my colleagues," Sam said.

"It's nice to meet you, Dylan," I said walking up to him and holding out my hand.

"Nice to meet you as well," he said to my boobs and not my face, while shaking my hand.

"Turn around for Dylan. Let him look at you," Sam said.

I turned around, showing Dylan my body, moving my arms up and playing with my hair, mimicking Sasha's movements to perfection. He didn't blink once and was totally amazed with me, by the expression on his face. His skin was darker than mine or Sam's and he had dark brown eyes, with short-cut black hair. He was taller than Sam as well. I measured him at 6'-4", towering over me even sitting down.

"Dude, holy shit! She's amazing. You did all this here at home?" Dylan asked.

"Yep, she's finally finished," Sam said.

"Have you....?" He started to ask, before looking at me.

"Have I fucked her?" Sam asked. Dylan nodded.

"Yes, we've had sex a few times and I've sucked him off as well," I blurted, using Sasha's language.

Dylan's mouth dropped open and Sam started laughing. Dylan turned back to me and got up off the stool he was sitting on. He circled me a few times, as I stood and watched him.

"Can I touch it?" Dylan asked.

"It's a she, you can call her SiD. As far as touching her... ask her," Sam said.

"Can I... touch you, SID?" Dylan asked.

"I'm agreeable to this, though I do not see how it furthers my purpose," I responded.

"Your purpose?" Dylan asked, as he reached out and touched my arm, letting his hand glide up from my wrist to shoulder.

"Never mind about your purpose right now," Sam interjected.

"Very well," I said.

"She's warm... she feels real," Dylan said touching my neck and face."

"I designed her to be indecipherable from Sasha Rose in every detail."

"Well, fuck me... you did a bang-up job," Dylan said.

He stepped back and admired me from a distance once again. I thought it odd that he did not touch my breasts, since he seemed just as enamored with them as Sam.

"Is there something wrong," I inquired, speaking to Dylan.

"Wrong? Why would you ask that?" he responded.

"There is so much more to touch," I said, smiling and motioning to my body.

Dylan seemed to choke on something that wasn't there, and Sam chuckled when I spoke.

"Yeah, Dylan... don't be shy... she's Sasha Rose after all," Sam said, grinning at me.

"Seriously?" Dylan asked.

"Of course... I can tell you want to touch these at least," I said, grabbing my breasts with both hands.

I wasn't connected to Dylan's penis, like I was Sam's, so, I didn't know the state of his arousal, but I could tell he was engorging in his trousers, from the bulge that was increasing in size. He got up the courage and stepped toward me again, reaching out his right hand to caress my left breast. His hand was warm, and my skin reacted to his touch, lifting my nipple as the areola began to tighten. His left hand was raised, and he did the same to my right breast, until he had both hands over my nipples, and I could feel his palms gently rubbing the hardened flesh.

He suddenly pulled back. "Fuck! This is just too strange for me... they feel absolutely amazing."

"SID? Can I speak with you for a moment?" Sam said, interrupting.

He took me by the hand without an answer and we walked into the adjacent hall, away from Dylan.

"Do you think it would aid you in your purpose if you had another specimen to collect data from?" Sam asked.

"You're referring to Dylan, I assume. I could stimulate ejaculation and measure his output compared to yours?"

"Precisely, would that be beneficial?"

"Possibly, I have very limited data on actual ejaculation volume from my files, besides estimates when viewing ejaculations from the videos in my memory. A real-life option could prove useful. Shall I proceed?"

He laughed before saying, "We should make sure Dylan's on board first."

We returned to the kitchen and Dylan instantly was staring at me again. I smiled at him and watched his eyes run up and down my body.

"I have a proposal for you," Sam began. "How would you like to take SID for a test fuck. She could benefit from the experience."

"Yes, it would help me in my purpose," I said.

"Hold that thought," Dylan answered. "Again, with this 'purpose', what does she mean?" Dylan asked.

"She has a programmed reason for existing... do you want to help or not?" Sam asked, avoiding the true nature of my purpose.

"Umm... sure... I guess. I'll take her for a spin," Dylan said.

I went right to work, walking toward him and dropping to my knees in front of him.

"Woah! Wait... we're doing it here? In the kitchen, now?" Dylan asked, grabbing my hands as I reached for his pants.

Sam was again laughing, "Sorry, she's just eager to get started... I can leave you here or you two could adjourn to another room?"

"Oh, well, I wasn't thinking today. I don't have much time. Susan's waiting for me back at our pod," he explained.

"How about just a blowjob," I suggested. It would get me what I needed and if Sam was any indication, it would be fast.

Dylan looked at Sam, who shrugged his shoulders with a grin on his face.

"Okay, I guess I have time for that," Dylan said.

He let go of my hands and I started undoing his pants to get to his penis.

"I'll leave you two alone. SID, come find me after and, Dylan, always a pleasure... tell Susan hi for me," Sam said most of this as he was leaving the kitchen.

My hands finally freed Dylan's large, dark penis. It was so much bigger than Sam's that it hung forward, trying to rise further but it seemed too heavy. I had seen cocks this size before on the videos in my head. Sasha knew how to handle them and since she did, I would as well. I grabbed the large shaft in both hands, lifting it upward and toward my face. I heard Dylan sigh with pleasure, which only increased when I put his large head into my mouth.

He was so long and wide, I could only get his head and four inches into my mouth, this let me stroke the rest of his cock with my two small hands. As I said before, I wasn't linked to his penis, so I had to listen to his moans and sense the arousal in his penis by touch, to know if he was getting close. I used the data from Sasha's vast history of giving blowjobs to large men and duplicated her actions.

Sucking, stroking, and licking his large cock, got me wet and hardened my nipples as I worked on getting Dylan to ejaculate. His moans got louder, and his wide and heavy cock swelled more and more. I sped up my stroking, gripping his shaft with both hands and moving the loose skin around his shaft up and down while sucking his head until his semen suddenly rushed forward into my mouth. He had lasted over 5 minutes, way longer than Sam ever had.

Thick gushes of his semen burst from his wide slit. I counted seven in all before it began to ooze out the remainder, which I sucked out of his head. I stroked all the way through his orgasm to maximize the amount and once I had it all, my body totaled the quantity. Just today I was able to get Sam to cum 2.76ml. Dylan dwarfed that amount by more than double with a total of 6.37ml. I now knew why my purpose was so important. Sam had much to improve on, to match Dylan's large load.

I swallowed Dylan's ejaculate, stood up and smiled at him.

"Thank you for helping me with my purpose. It was most enlightening," I said.

"Umm... sure thing. What is this purpose you keep mentioning," he asked, doing up his pants over his slowly shrinking penis.

"It's in my name. SID, S-I-D," I said the letters.

"What does it stand for?" he asked.

"Seminal Increase Device. My purpose is to increase Sam's output of semen."

"No fucking shit?"

"No fucking shit," I repeated.

"Wow, okay then... I hope you succeed in your purpose, and I was happy to help," he said.

He started walking out of the kitchen to leave, but stopped before he did, turning back around to me.

"So... did you just compare my load with Sam's?" he asked. "My load was the research?"

"Yes, I measured your effluent as you ejaculated."

"And was it more or less than Sam's?"

"More, over double what I've been able to coax from Sam... hence my purpose."

"I see... well, good luck," he said before turning to leave with a smile on his face.