Safari NY: Emily's Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is insane, what the fuck happened to me?" She asked herself as she began to think about last night again. She thought about Sasha and hot erotic her encounter was with her in that private room as her hands rubbed soap along her breasts. "Sasha," she whispered to herself starting to get turned on again.

"That's it, just give in!" A woman's voice suddenly sounded like it whispered in her ear as she opened her eyes and spun around.

"Who..... what?" She yelled out looking all over only to see she was alone in the bathroom whipping the curtain open only to see her cat standing in the middle of the floor meowing at her after he had seemingly pushed the door open. "Jesus, was that you Bonkers?" She said jokingly as her cat meowed at her again.

She quickly rinsed herself off and finished her shower before climbing out and wrapping a towel around herself. She grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth, wiping off the mirror as she wondered how much time she had before Phil got there. She took one last look at herself in the reflection still shocked by how good she looked today, letting the towel fall off as she admired herself a moment longer before heading back out to her room.

As she went to get dressed she didn't think her boobs had changed that much until she realized her bra didn't fit anymore she tried every one she had and none of them would clasp and the one that did leave her feeling very uncomfortable so she wasn't sure what to do as she got her jeans on.

She suddenly heard a knock at the door as she stood there still topless. "Shit!" She said as she just grabbed a t-shirt and threw it one hoping Phil wouldn't notice before she ran over to the door.

"Happy Birthday!" He said as she opened the door and handed her a dozen roses.

"Oh, Phil, you shouldn't have," she said holding the bouquet and breathing in their scent. "You're such a romantic."

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet," he said with a smile shutting the door behind him. "I have tickets to see that new movie you wanted to see."

"But you hate romantic comedies?"

"Doesn't matter, I love you more and it's your birthday, and after that, we have reservations at El Mariachi for 5:00."

"Oh thank God, I could really use a Margarita," she said throwing her arms around him and kissing him. "I love you so much."

"I know, so what happened last night?"

"Ugh, it was so messed up. The place we were gonna go was closed so we went to this other place called the Safari."

"That wild animal place downtown?"

"Oh you have no idea, we got a table, then Jamie bought me a private dance, and then...." she suddenly stopped talking."

Emily began wondering if it was a good idea to tell her boyfriend that she started to get fingered by this sexy blonde woman with a feline face. She felt her heart start to race a bit getting both nervous and aroused as she remembered her time with the Rak-Sasha feeling a low pitch growl inside her.

"Em, you alright?" Phil asked, snapping her out of her daze.

"Huh, yeah sorry, trailed off there, but some guy dressed as a lizard man started throwing chairs and causing a scene so we all left," she said leaving out parts of the story.

"Lizard man? Isn't that place famous for animal porn, or, well not porn but...... you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, it was definitely a strange place, that's why I'm looking for a more simple day with you," she said before wrapping her hands around him and letting him hold her for a moment.

It didn't take long as her arousal began to grow even more. She began to smell him, taking in his scent which was stronger than usual. She thought maybe he was wearing a stronger cologne or something but whatever the scent it was getting her very turned on before she pulled him down towards her tasting his lips.

Phil enjoyed the kiss for the moment until he noticed she wasn't stopping. She was getting a lot more forceful and eventually pull him down on top of her as she fell back onto her bed wrapping her legs around him as she began to pull at his shirt.

"Woah, Em, what are........."

"I want you so bad right now," she said as she seemed ready to tear his clothes off right then and there.

"Wait wait," he said trying to calm her down. "We have a movie to get to, and uh," He suddenly stopped as he looked down at this sexy woman beneath him squirming in the bed before she reach for his belt.

"It's my birthday, and I want this," she said pulling off his shirt before her hands slid into his pants and began to caress his inflating cock, feeling it grow harder in his underwear.

"Shit!" He said feeling her fingers dance along his member before sliding them down exposing his cock.

He knew they were going to be late for the movie but as she caressed his member it was as if none of that mattered at all. She suddenly grabbed him and rolled him over with a strength he was not expecting. As he looked up at her she had such a seductive look in her eyes as she bit her bottom lip and ran her fingernails along his chest before she pulled off her shirt.

"Oh..... wow, Em, you look......" he said noticing this tight sexy body that he had somehow never noticed before.

She leaned down and kissed his chest as she slid down his body until she was face to face with his cock. He was already dripping precum as he had never been this aroused before. Smit was like she could smell his arousal even though she wasn't sure why but she wanted him so badly that it didn't matter as she pressed her lips against his quivering member.

"Fuck!" He blurted out as she teased his cock with her lips followed quickly by her tongue as she began to lick the tip. "Jesus Em, oh shit!"

He couldn't believe how she was acting but he couldn't argue. They have had great sex but she was acting so forward and even dirty that it was driving him crazy as her hand gently caressed his balls before she engulfed his cock into her mouth.

Emily as so turned on and she was suddenly loving the taste of his cock. She had given him head before but she was really into it today and wanted to please him because to more aroused he got to better he seemed to smell which got her more aroused as well. She felt goosebumps along her body with every moan she heard come from Phil as he squirmed beneath her.

She released him from her mouth as a string of precum was attached from her lip to the tip of his cock before she looked up at him. Phil couldn't believe how hot she looked right now as she stood up, pulling his pants off the rest of the way before she slid off her own. Standing there naked he was floored by how good she looked before she began to crawl along the bed hovering above him before planting a kiss on his lips and lowering herself down so her pussy was pressed against his cock.

"I want you inside me," she whispered as she rubbed her wet pussy on his cock, not letting it in yet but just grinding against it.

"Fuck," was all Phil was able to say as he wanted nothing more than to slide his cock inside her until he suddenly realized he wasn't wearing a condom. "Wait, what about......" he said as she just smiled and moved her hips lowering herself onto his member, letting it slide in with ease.

"What about what?" She asked before kissing him again.

Phil couldn't believe how good it felt as she moved her hips, milking his member inside her. It suddenly didn't matter he wasn't wearing a condom as he briefly realized they would occasionally have sex and he would just pull out at the last second but his mind became a fog as they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

It almost sounded like Emily was growling for a moment but Phil didn't care as he sat up kissing her neck before he worked his way down and began to suck on her breast's as his hands scooped around her ass as she bounced on top of him moaned loudly as her body was covered with sweat.

He rolled her over getting on top of her as he slid his cock in and out of her. She ran her fingers across his back as he suddenly felt a little pain as her nails seemed to cut him a little. It wasn't enough to ruin their time as it almost seemed to make it better as he pressed his lips to hers feeling ready to cum at any moment.

He was prepared to pull out but it was hard because she felt so good but he didn't want to do that to her. She could tell by the look on his face that he was ready to cum but even she didn't want him to stop as she watched him grit his teeth.

He began to pull out as his cock was ready to pop by even the slightest touch but he suddenly felt her legs hook around him preventing him from pulling out all the way. The tip of his cock was still just inside her as he looked her in the eyes. He seemed startled as for a second the almost seemed to turn pitch black but before he could say anything she used her legs to pull him back inside her before he let out a loud moan as he felt his cock begin to empty into her.

She wrapped her legs and around him and pulled him close as she enjoyed his twitching cock inside her, filling her with his seed as her body shook with pleasure. Even she knew this was stupid and risky but she also wasn't in her right mind at the moment so she just enjoyed the sensation before they both finally collapsed against the bed.

Phil rested his head against her chest as she was still wrapped around him. His cock was still occasionally twitching and squirting inside her as it had been the best sex they ever had. He felt her run her fingers through his hair as they just continued to lie there.

"I'm sorry," she suddenly said as she regained her sense of what had just happened, realizing she had just let her boyfriend blow the biggest load of his life into her.

"I........ shit," he said struggling to catch his breath. "I think we missed the movie."

"Oh God, I'm so sorry, I acted like a horny school girl."

"Yeah, could you do that again?" He joked as she laughed a little. "Happy Birthday by the way."

"Yeah, I'd say Happy works," she said before she lifted his face and kissed him again.

He briefly looked at her eyes which looked normal again so he started to think he was just seeing things earlier when he thought they had turned black. He did start to wonder if he had just gotten her pregnant but he wasn't too worried about it as he had a plan for today as he glanced over at his jeans which were on the floor with a small box in the pocket.

-------------

A sliver of light shines into the room, revealing a muscular humanoid reptile bound in chains to the wall of what looks like a BDSM fantasy room or some kind of medieval dungeon. The beast slowly opens its eyes and looks into the light to see a woman standing in the doorway before walking into the room. She reaches over to turn on a few lights before one of the guards closes the door behind her, leaving her alone with this creature.

Walking up to him as the sound of her heels clicking against the floor was slowly overtaken by the low lion-like growl coming from her. stopping in front of the beast and watching him pull against his chains, standing just out of his reach as he hisses and snarls at her. snapping his powerful jaws at her with a loud clap, admiring his ferocity but that admiration turns to rage as she remembers the trouble he caused the night before.

She lets him growl a little more before finally hitting the side of his muzzle, with her inhuman strength he actually turns his head. reeling from the impact and blinking a few times before turning back to face her, feeling an intense conflict of emotion within him. part of him wanting to break free of these chains and rip her to shreds, yet a darker and seemingly more primal instinct urged him to break loose and mate with her once more. to indulge in the dark and sensual pleasures they had enjoyed a few weeks before when he was still human.

Sasha could see the conflicting emotions within him, most evident from the look of pure hatred in his eyes but also the obvious erection slithering free of his scaly sheath.

"Rex... what happened to you?" Sasha asks, her voice almost sympathetic as she reaches out to gently caress the side of his muzzle.

She could hear him growling softly, even licking at her wrist with his forked tongue before snapping at her hand. almost biting her as she pulls away quickly, giving his nose a brief slap as if he were a disobedient pet.

"Wha.... what happened? YOU happened, you turned me into a fucking monster!"

Sasha smiles at him, showing a hint of fang and purring softly "I didn't turn you into anything, I just let out the beast within you that you've kept chained up all this time"

As she looks at him, she couldn't help but remember the time spent with him. He was average for a human, but having sex with him as a beast. The feel of those cool scales against her fur, the thickness of his cock stretching her with every thrust. the way his claws felt on her body, she enjoyed it as much as he did at the time.

"My girlfriend couldn't deal with this shit, she didn't fall in love with a beast, and she didn't love me this way so........"

"I'm sorry, Rex... humans can be so shallow, basing their feelings for someone on appearance alone" She whispers, gently placing a hand on his chest as she too had felt the pain of rejection, actually taking pity on her creation before hearing him snarl at her.

"Stop calling me that! My name is Randall, not REX!"

Noticing she touched a nerve there as she leans in, her lips almost touching his while reaching down between them. taking hold of his inhuman member and stroking it slowly, watching him struggle against the chains and knowing there was nothing he could do to stop her.

"You keep saying that... but all I can see, is Rex. The same Rex that spent a few days in my apartment with me, the same Rex who told me how much they loved me." She could hear a low growl rumbling within the beast as he closes his eyes, savoring the feel of her touch as his muscles flex underneath his smooth scales. "The same Rex who worshipped my cock, who hungrily swallowed all of my seed and begged me to lay claim to his flesh. you were magnificent, one of my greatest creations. and then you decided to leave, you wanted to go back to your normal bullshit life and average human girlfriend." Taking her hand back and bringing her fingers to her lips as she begins licking them clean, savoring the taste of his slimy pre before she continues. "I bet you miss sucking me off, that stupid little mortal whore doesn't have a dick. do you make her wear a strap on and fuck that tight ass of yours?" Sasha snarls at him, hearing the low growl rumbling in his chest before finally erupting as a brief roar.

"FUCK YOU!!!!" Rex roars at her like a beast, a little bit of drool hanging from his jaws as he struggles against his chains.

Turning her head slightly, her hair blown back a little from the force of his roar and his hot breath blowing across her face. Slowly turning back to look at him, grabbing his head with both hands and making sure he couldn't move an inch. Leaning in as their lips gently touch, kissing him softly as she lets out a lustful purr.

"You know, I have a proposition for you that you might like."

"I want nothing from you!" He said with a growl.

"Oh really, what if I was able to change you back?" She said with a smile. "I personally like you the way you are, but there is something I want."

"You're lying," he said with a small hope in the back of his mind.

"Would I lie?" She said with a mischievous grin. "There's a girl, she was here, with me, and I was about to free her, much like I did you, but then you interrupted me so I didn't get to finish," she said as Rex seemed to be paying attention. "I want you to find her for me, and bring her back here, if you do that, I will make you human again."

Rex was growling a little but Sasha could tell he was tempted by her offer. "So, I find this girl, and bring her here, you'll cure me?"

"I wouldn't call it a cure, if you ask me I already cured you of humanity, but fine, yes," Sasha said almost annoyed by his comment before releasing the chains, knowing he wouldn't attack her. "So, do we have a deal?"

---------------

A few hours had gone by as Phil and Emily had fallen asleep together. The sex took a lot out of both of them and without even trying they were both out cold still wrapped up in each other's arms.

Phil didn't move much but Emily was having strange dreams. She saw that creature that had attacked the Safari last night but he was chained up being interrogated by Sasha. It was very strange as it seemed so real and she awoke right after she heard Sasha tell this creature to hunt her down.

"No," she said sitting up in the bed as Phil slept next to her.

She felt strange as she looked around the room. She could hear a thumping sound and soon realized it was Phil's heartbeat. She could also smell him as well as she rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom wondering why she felt so strange. The sun had gone down so she turned on the light and looked in the mirror seeing her reflection which made her jump.

"What the, no, what....... what's going on?" She said she stared at herself but with black eyes and fangs in her mouth. "This isn't...... what the fuck is happening to me?" She said as she began to think about everything that had been happening to her since she visited that club last night.

She stared at herself for a moment and concentrated very hard until her eye's returned to normal and her fangs retracted. "Oh good," she said breathing a sigh of relief but she was still concerned wondering what was happening to her when she noticed something strange. "Wait, what's that smell?" She said to herself as this strong odor came across her nose. Within moments she focused her hearing as well and heard something in the building that sounded like that lizard beast from last night. "It wasn't a dream?" She suddenly realized before backing out to the bedroom. "Phil wake up, wake up now!" She said shaking her boyfriend awake.

"Huh, what the, oh shit, did we sleep the day away, I'm sorr......"

"Shh, get dressed, now, we gotta go."

"What's wrong, what's going on?"

"I can't explain, just please get dressed and let's get the fuck out of here now," she said as he got up and put his clothes back on. "Quickly now," she said as she stopped and looked at the door with fear in her eyes.

"Em, what's going......" he stopped talking as the door suddenly broke open and this tall lizard-looking man came storming in.

"You, you're coming with me!" He growled reaching for Emily.

As Phil tried to run to her defense Emily stood there staring at the beast. She focused her attention and right as Rex went to grab her she jumped in the air. Phil watched as her hands seemed to transform into some sort of animal-like claw scratching the creature in the face sending it falling backward.

"What the...... fuck?" Phil said before she turned towards him, staring at him with black eyes and sharpened teeth.

She ran towards Phil grabbing him before jumping through the window. Phil was in a panic but she landed on her feet after falling three stories with him in her arms and now sign of injury.

"We have to go," she said with a growl as Phil was in no condition to argue before they ran to his car.

They quickly got in and drove off, looking back to see that Lizard standing in the broken window of her apartment watching them as they drove off into the night.

"Jesus Christ Emily, what the fuck is going on?" He said trying to wrap his head around what his girlfriend has turned into and what had just attacked them.

Emily took a deep breath and focused on returning to normal which she did after a moment before opening her and letting the tears fall. "I don't know!" She said before she rested her face in her hands and began to sob. "That Sasha woman, she did something to me, every time I cum, I change a little more and I can't........."