Safari NY: Emily's Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can teach you how to return to your normal self, but only in appearance, once you get angry, scared, or horny, you will transform again until you learn to control it."

"You bitch!" He yelled. "My girlfriend left me because of you, she didn't want a freak, and now I'm......."

"Bring him downstairs, both of them," she said referring to Erica too as the guards grabbed both of them and brought them to the holding cells in the basement.

"But, you have Emily, what the Hell?" Erica shouted as they were both dragged away.

Sasha ignored the girl as she was brought downstairs and thrown into a caged room with a bench and a bed. Rex punched the bars a few times trying to escape but it was no use. Even though he was not chained up this time he still couldn't budge the metal despite how aggravated he got and how strong he hit them. Erica was a little scared of the way he was acting and went and sat on the bed in the corner as he continued to Punch the cell door.

"It's no use, we can't escape," she said as he spun around to look at her frightening her a little.

He growled until he noticed how frightened she was and calmed himself down. "I'm sorry, I never should have got you into this, I never should have believed Sasha, I....... I'm sorry," he said sitting down on the floor against the cage.

Erica sat there for a moment as Rex seemed to calm down as he sat on the floor. After a few minutes, she slid off the bed and went and sat down next to him listening to his heavy breathing, hearing his tongue move almost like a hiss now and then.

"So, is that your real name, Rex?"

He looked over at the girl sitting next to him and smiled a little before he said: "no it's Randall."

"Randall huh, maybe Rex was an upgrade," she said sharing a quick laugh with him. "Didn't she say you could return to normal? At least temporarily?"

"But what's the point if I turn back into this thing every time I get angry or......." he stopped looking into her eyes.

"Horny, I think is what she said."

"Yeah, right, and we've already been over that."

"I dunno, maybe it would feel kinda good," she said as her hand reached down and began to rub the front of his pants.

"What...... what are you doing?" He asked enjoying her touch but wondering why she was doing this.

"What, I've never fucked a lizard before," she said with a seductive grin before he stood up and walked away.

"You don't know what you talking about, did you hit your head or something?" He asked but when he turned to face her she was standing right in front of him and placed her hand on his chest backing him up until he fell onto the bed in the corner. "Wait, what are you?" He asked as she pulled his pants down revealing his cock again, which despite him trying to calm himself, was getting hard. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Then let's just see what happens," she said as her fingers danced along his cock causing him to moan as she crawled onto the mattress and continued to tease him. "I think I can handle it."

She began to stroke his scaly member watching his face as he seemed to enjoy it very much. It wasn't too big that it was impossible to work and she knew it would fit inside her when the moment was right. She leaned down and began to gently suck on the tip of it as Rex grabbed the bars of the cage and moaned at her attention.

She was easily able to fit his cock in her mouth as she sucked on it while her hands stroked his shaft. It didn't feel much different than any other cock except for a slight scaly feeling on his shaft and the tip was a little more pointed than a humans but it only made her more curious.

"Looks like you're enjoying this," she said releasing his cock from her lips as he looked down at her with a smile as a growl escaped his mouth.

He suddenly grabbed her and threw her down on the mattress to her surprise but she was also extremely aroused as he slid off her night pants that she was wearing when he took her from her apartment. She looked down at her cotton panties as she watched his lizard-like tongue slither out of his mouth and wrap around her panties before pulling them off.

"Holy shit!" She said after watching his very talented-looking tongue before he began to gently slide it across her clit making her whole body shake. "Oh, my....... fuck!" She moaned out as he teased her more and more as the split tip of his tongue tickled both sides of her clit making her moan even louder before it slithered deeper inside. FUCK!" she yelled out as she had never felt anything this good before in her life.

She suddenly began to think about Japanese tentacle porn as this wet and warm snake of a tongue explored her insides better than any other man had ever done to her before.

"Jesus..... fuck! You're......... ex was an......... idiot!" She said finding it hard to speak as he continued to pleasure her before finally sliding out quickly making her jerk at the sensation. "Wow......"

"Are you sure about this?" He asked as he positioned himself to slide his cock inside her.

Erica was covered in sweat and breathing heavily as she looked down at his cock. "You bet your ass I am!" She said sliding off her shirt and spreading her legs letting him slide inside her deeper than any cock she had ever felt before. Oh...... FUCK!"

-------------

Sasha watched the camera as Rex and Erica fucked in the holding cell downstairs with Ezranox standing over her shoulder. "Nice to see an Erica who likes the animal sex," she said referring to Mary's daughter who was able to fight off the passion years ago.

"You always have a plan don't you, you big softy?" Ezranox said with a smile.

"Shhh, be careful who you say that around, I knew from the moment they got here that she was into him, and now he has a woman who loves what I've done to him."

"You sneaky bitch, and what about our other guests?"

"She's still resisting, but I think he is starting to wake up finally," she said looking at the screen as Phil finally began to move.

---------------

As Phil opened his eyes he wasn't sure where he was. He was lying on a soft bed and he could hear heavy breathing as he looked over at Emily who was standing with her back against the door covered in sweat.

"Em, wha........ where are we?" He said as he started to get up.

"Stay back!" She yelled at him as her eyes turned black for a moment.

"Emily, what's going in?"

"I....... I can't.........." she said as he could see the pain on her face.

"Emily," he said getting off the bed before she growled and swiped at him with her claws. "Woah, calm down!"

"You don't get it, all I need is one more, and then..."

"One more what, what the fuck is going on!"

"If we have sex one more time, my transformation will be complete."

"Okay, well then we won't have sex then, at least until we figure this out. So how do we get out of here?"

"You don't get it," she said with tears in her eyes. "Sasha locked us in here, it's like a sick game to her, we can't get out!"

"No, there's gotta be a way," he said looking all over the room.

"It's worse, I'm......... I don't know how much longer I can hold out."

"What do you mean?" He said looking over at Emily who had an animalistic look in her eyes.

"I want to fuck you, right now, I want to rip your clothes off and fuck you like a wild animal, and I don't know how much longer I can stop myself."

"Oh, wow, that's um," he said with a smile.

"This isn't funny Phil, I can't....... I don't know what's going to happen, what I'll become, I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, you're stronger than whatever Sasha did to you!"

----------

"Wanna bet!" Sasha said in the other room watching them through the cameras.

"Shh," Ezranox said as she sat down and wanted to see how this played out.

-------------

"No, I'm not, I can feel the beast inside me, scratching at the door, begging to come out, and when that happens, I need to get as far away from you as I can."

"Oh, wow, I guess you can hurt me," he said feeling hurt by her words.

"That's not...... Phil, what if I lose control and tear you to pieces? I couldn't live with myself, you'd be safe if I......" she stopped as he turned around and was holding a small box in his hand. "What's that?"

"I was hoping to do this after dinner, but I guess nothing went as planned today, he said before he got down on one knee.

"No, stop it, what are you........"

"Emily, I don't care what you become, and if this is the end, if you somehow turn into a monster and kill me, then at least let me die knowing how you truly felt," he said before opening the box and showing her the diamond ring. "Will you Marry me?"

Ezranox was squeezing Sasha's hand and holding her breath as she watched the monitor like it was a TV drama. Sasha couldn't help but smile at the way she was acting, like a little kid watching her favorite show on the edge of her seat.

Emily was practically bawling her eyes out at the situation as she looked down at Phil, and the ring. She was scared and not sure what was going to happen to her but despite everything that had happened in the last 24 hours, everything she had done, and everything she had put him through, he had just asked her to marry him.

"Yes," she said before she collapsed to her knees in front of him throwing her arms around him.

-------------

"YES!" Ezranox yelled jumping out of her chair as Sasha was a little frightened by her. "That's love Baby, fuck yeah!" She said before she jumped into Sasha's lap and began to kiss her passionately before the chair fell over knocking them both to the floor, lips locked.

--------------

Emily kissed Phil passionately as they fell on the floor together until she pulled away and said: "Wait....... I don't know what's gonna happen?"

"Well, let's find out together," he said kissing her again as she couldn't hold back anymore as her body gave in to her lust and she began to pull his shirt off before sliding her lengthened fingernails along his back.

Phil suddenly scooped her up in his arms and placed her down on the bed before kissing her again. Something about being manhandled like that by him got her even more aroused as she pulled her pants off and pulled him down on top of her tasting his lips once more.

As strange as it was, Emily felt relaxed like the beast within was satisfied by the attention she was getting from Phil. The pain had gone away and was replaced by lust as he pulled her panties off and buried his face between her legs.

"Oh yeah, that's so fucking good!" She moaned out as she writhed In the bed feeling his tongue wiggle around and play with her clit as she ran her clawed fingers through his hair.

Phil didn't want to admit it but he was starting to feel strange as well. Ever since they had sex earlier he had felt a little feral but he wasn't sure why. Despite everything that had happened all he could think about was when he could have sex with Emily again and as he sucked on her waiting pussy he began to feel even stranger.

"Oh fuck, you fucking animal!" She said with a growl ad her eyes turned black. She suddenly heard a growl but not from herself, but from him as she looked down at her boyfriend as he lifted his head from her pussy baring fangs of his own as his eyes had turned a bloodshot red color. "Phil?" She asked not sure what was happening to him.

"Emily, I feel........" he started to say but before he could go any further he just growls and lunged at her kissing her lips as she struggled to get his pants off.

They were both changing but neither one of them seemed to care as their lust built stronger. Whatever Sasha had done to Emily, she realized she had passed it on to Phil when they had sex earlier. She actually felt bad about it but right now it didn't seem to matter to either of them as she felt his cock slip inside her.

Phil could feel himself growling as he jammed his cock into Emily over and over again, feeling his claws dig into the mattress under her. He felt so strange as his body continued to change but it didn't matter. He also saw Emily's transformation happen as well as she began to sprout brown fur as she took on a sort of werewolf form but left her face, chest, and stomach hairless which made him smile as he pressed his lips to her bare nipples making her moan even louder.

He had no clue what he was turning into but it seemed to be something similar to her but with a few differences that he was sure to explore later. He also noticed as she seemed to be fully transformed, he wasn't. He was wondering why but soon she flipped him over and was on top of him riding his cock like a wild animal as she let out a roar that made the room shake a little.

Her pussy squeezed around his cock as he wanted to cum so badly, but he also didn't want this to end quite yet either but he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold on as she made circles with her hips making the sex feel unnaturally good.

"Cum for me," she said before leaning down face to face with him. "There's no escape."

Those sultry words were like music to his ears as he couldn't contain himself any longer and let his cock erupt inside her making her roar again as he dug his nails into her hips. This was the best orgasm he had ever felt as it was intense and long-lasting which made him think that maybe this transformation wasn't all bad.

She suddenly collapsed against him as they both were trying to recover from the insane pleasure they had just experienced. After a moment he noticed his hands started to return to normal and so did Emily as her fur retracted and her eyes returned to normal as she got comfortable against him.

"Emily..... what........" he went to ask.

She lifted her head and kissed him to help him relax before she said: "it's okay, we'll get through this, together."

"Yeah....... yeah, we will," he said taking a deep breath and relaxing with her in his arms. "You looked beautiful by the way," he said referring to her beast form.

"Thank you, I think we're going to have some fun."

"But, I didn't........ is mine broken?" He asked wondering why he didn't fully change.

"I believe it takes three orgasms, so I still owe you one more," she said as her hand slid down and began to tease his flaccid wet member getting it hard again.

"Oh shit!"