Saffron and Sam Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, good evening to you too, you're looking nice."

"Saf, your little brother is here," she yelled toward the upstairs. I heard something drop and heard a running set of footsteps down the upstairs hallway and saw Saffron as she came bounding down the stairs.

"Where's Ally lover boy?"

"Yes Sammy, where's your girlfriend?" CC said in a very sarcastic tone that I didn't actually care for. It really wasn't like her to talk that way; it was so out of character for her.

"We broke up today."

CC surprised me by saying," another one of your girls who finally wised up huh?" Shockingly, I just looked at her with my mouth hanging open at her comment.

Then Saffron shocked me by piling on saying, "I hope you're not here for consolation fuck because those days are over buddy boy."

"I just came over to discuss some options I had with someone that I thought cared."

"Then you need to go talk to someone like Gerald, who's still taken in by your charming ways. I'm immune to them now. Why don't you go cry on his shoulder. But don't leave yet, I would be ill mannered not to show you through my house. Although, I should say CC's and mine. She moved in with me yesterday so she could be closer to school."

"Oh, that's nice. This is too big of a house for you to live in alone anyway."

"What the hell do you care? You've never shown that you cared about me anyway."

"What did I do that's created all this hostility?"

"It's what you didn't do idiot. Anyway, we can talk about that later. Let's give you the grand tour."

She began by taking me in and showing me the dining room, the living room and a downstairs bedroom with a relatively brand-new kitchen that was very well decorated. They then led me upstairs to show me the bedrooms.

She showed me a guest bedroom and said it was for visitors and then moved to the next bedroom which I recognized in decoration as CC's.

"This is CC's bedroom, not that she ever uses it," shocking me even further as she put her arm around CC and reached down to kiss her on the lips."

"What the hell's going on here, are you two together?"

"What do you expect Sammy? CC is a loving girl and you just ignored her and tossed her aside when she moved out. The night of my birthday you treated her so badly that she called me and asked to come over. I told her how I felt about you and we start consoling each other. One thing led to another and we started kissing and just went from there. We're lovers now, so you're free to be with anybody that will have you. You should be happy now."

I was anything but happy and looked at CC quizzically. My world had been totally turned upside down by the two girls that I really loved more than anybody. They were talking to me in such a venomous tone and I hadn't been unprepared for that.

"Sammy, I loved you with all my heart and you could have had a fulfilling relationship with me if you just had the patience to stick with me until I finished school. But you obviously moved on and left me behind. You didn't even ask to see me when I moved out, just choosing to break it off totally with me."

"I thought that's what you wanted, a clean break. What happened to destiny and being together after you finished medical school."

"You just did all kinds of things you could to hurt me and talked to me so hatefully. I needed affection and I've found that with Saffron. It's like she said, you're free to do what you want. You moved on and now so have I. Live with it."

Did you ever have one of those "got you" moments that you're totally unprepared for and can think of nothing to say in retort. Well this was the one for me; I was totally speechless, just turned around to leave, said my goodbyes and walked towards the door.

Saffron swung the final blow by saying, "Go grow up and don't come back until you're mature enough."

****************

Needless to say, I felt so hollow inside that my stomach was turning flip-flops as I was driving back to my apartment. CC and Saffron could have hit me in the gut with a sledgehammer and I wouldn't have been any worse off. Not only had they for me with their attitude towards me, but they blindsided me with their lesbian relationship. I knew they were always close friends, but never had an idea they would consummate it with a sexual coupling.

To say the least I was the most depressed I've ever been in my life. Even my breakup with Barb didn't affect me the way this had. I felt like I lost the love of my life and my sister at the same time, which was what actually had happened. I called Gerald and asked him if I could come over and talk for a while and he told me to come on over. Melanie invited me to stay for supper and was a sympathetic ear for my troubles.

I explained what had happened with Ally, the opportunity with Charlie, and the way Saffron and CC had treated me. I left out the sexual details with Saffron, but told them everything else.

"That's really fucked up bro," this getting a rather hard smack on the shoulder from Melanie when Gerald said it."

"Excuse me; messed up. Sorry honey."

"Are you going down to see Charlie Sam? It's a great opportunity and a chance for you to get back into music, so to speak."

"I might as well, I'd messed up things around here enough."

"Sammy I really think you ought to go. It would give you a break from the environment around here for a while," was all Melanie said and all I needed to hear."

"That settles it, I'm going. I really didn't do anything to deserve what I'm getting around here. I should take the opportunity that's been given to me and go down there. It should be an experience any way seeing a country star in a real-life studio."

I left Gerald and Melanie's and headed back to my apartment as I was thinking of all the calamities that had happened in the last few days. As I was pondering how fucked up my life was at the moment, something popped into my head that was totally disconnected. I didn't have any milk for my cereal for next morning's breakfast. I decided to stop at theKwik Goon the way home to get some milk and was standing in the aisle contemplating how much milk I was going to buy when I felt a pair of cold hands, around my face and cover my eyes.

"Guess who loverboy."

"Well, judging by the cold hands that go along with a cold heart and those bodacious titties pressing into my lower back at the right height, I'd say it's Mandy Janus."

"Good guess loverboy. Let's see what you win. How about a sexy night with a goddess."

"You really must think a lot of yourself Mandy? What are you doing here anyway?"

"I stopped here to get a video to watch for Brandi and I. We've got an apartment just a couple blocks from here. Want to come see it. I can promise you that you won't be disappointed."

"I'm sure I wouldn't be. I need to take my milk home first though."

"We've got room in our refrigerator Sammy; you can leave it there till morning."

"Who says I'll be there until morning?"

"Oh, I think you will be. Follow me down the street to our place."

"Oh well, I don't have anything better to do this evening anyway."

When we got outside, after paying for my articles, she showed me which car was hers and got in and I showed her my truck and she commented quickly.

"My my, that's such a big truck for a little guy. You know what they say, most guys that buy big trucks like that are making up for other inadequacies," she said glancing at my crotch," But I'm in a position from experience to refute that cliché."

I climbed up into my truck and followed her VW as she drove slowly down the street. I followed her through a couple of turns and she pulled up in front of a row of nice apartments.

"Daddy must have sprung for some nice digs for you and Brandi?" as I walked up with her to the first apartment on the bottom floor of a three-story building.

"No no, Brandi and I got part-time jobs at the bank where DJ works. Were scheduled around our classes pretty well."

"Good for you, what bank is it?"

"Benefit National, why do you ask?"

"I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to go down remove my money and switch banks. That would've been a lot of trouble."

She just smacked me hard on the shoulder and said, "Bastard," as she led me inside a nicely furnished apartment.

"Bran, I'm back."

"Did you get a video?" I heard her from the back bedroom.

"No, I got us a live porno instead."

"What did you say?" As she came out of the bathroom drying her hair and happened to see me.

"Well, hello ma'am, I'm a decorative consultant, although I normally work during the day. I have some ideas for your place; it's entirely too elegant for the two of you.

"You decorated the place quite fine just by standing there Sam Sanderson. How in the hell are you? Are you here for that three-way we talked about last time? I'm ready for you, I just took a shower."

"I'm in the mood to be talked into one, if you're of the predilection."

"I always have the predilection for sex with you stud. I don't think you'll have to ask Mandy twice; I think that's probably why she brought you home."

"I brought him home to go down on me again and use that talented mouth on my pussy. My panties are really soaked just thinking about it driving here. Let's not waste time," she said as she started removing her clothes while walking down the hallway, "My bedroom or yours Brandi?"

"My bedroom Mandy, I've got the biggest bed, and we're going to be moving around a lot."

She walked over, grabbed my hand, and began leading me down the hallway to the last door on the left. Mandy was already inside stripped completely naked lying spread legged on the bed. Her pussy was already oozing copious fluids between her legs. I could literally smell her musk from where I was standing inside the doorway. These girls were always so sexual and never disappointed when I was with them. I was in the mood to work off a little frustration as I began removing my clothes. Brandi wasted no time dropping to her knees to take my slowly awakening cock inside her mouth. She was working her oral magic on my now fully erect member. This girl could really suck cock and was getting her reward by swallowing all of my copious pre-cum into her gullet. When I was hard enough to suit her, she pulled her mouth off smacking her lips.

"I could suck you till you come you little fucker, but you have work to do. Return the favor to Mandy if you will?"

"I would love to Brandi, Mandy always has a good tasting pussy."

"Oh goody," was all Mandy was saying while clapping her hands excitedly.

I crawled between her legs and put my mouth on her oozing cooz and began feasting on her engorged lips. I circled my finger on her clit while sliding my tongue in and out of her pussy and enjoying her secretions. I got a quick surprise when I felt Brandi's hand stroking my cock while her tongue speared my ass. I can't say I wasn't enjoying it, but worried the dual stimulation would cause me to come too soon.

I decided I wasn't coming anywhere but in one of these beautiful receptacles. I had Mandy already coming into my mouth and then decided to stimulate her rectum as well, dropping my tongue down to spear her nether region. As I was tongue fucking her ass hole she came again and grabbed me by the hair.

"You've got to fuck me now Sammy, give me your cock."

As I slid up and mounted her I felt her constricting walls envelop my sensitive cock as I began a hard pistoning is out of her grasping quim. What made it worse for me was that Brandi had followed me up from behind and was still rimming my ass. I wasn't going to last long this way and popped when she slid her middle finger up my ass and tickled my prostate. I spewed my baby batter into Mandy's waiting cunt as she came with me.

I felt the combined juices of my sperm and Mandy's cum surround my now softening dick as I slowly dismounted her and began licking her left nipple. Brandi took my limp member inside her mouth and began cleaning me off with a frenzy. This started getting me hard again and she switched to sucking the fluids from Mandy's pussy. Watching her go down on her sister was getting me iron hard and I decided to get in on the action. I slid up behind Brandi, sticking my tongue in her pussy, while stimulating her ass hole with my nose. She was rotating her tight butt while pushing back against my face. As I slid my tongue into her oozing channel she was moaning into Mandy's cooz.

I definitely had her wet enough, so I stood up and lined up, sliding my erection into her nice feeling pussy. Brandi was a top class piece of ass and did not disappoint this evening. She was using her cunt muscles to their fullest extent, milking my erection for all it was worth. She was arching her back as she was pushing her nice tight ass against me trying to meet me thrust for thrust. I was really hammering her hard while sticking my thumb up her ass hole. She was moaning into Mandy's soaked pussy and finally raised up to allow Mandy to turn to stimulate her from below. I felt Mandy's tongue on my pistoning dick as she was licking her sister's juices as well as my precum from my staff. This stimulation was driving me crazy and I was in sensual overload.

Brandi surprised me by screaming out, "In my ass Sam, give it to me in my ass." She didn't need to tell me twice and I slid my cock out of her gripping pussy and pushed ahead against her ass and I slid inside her slowly. When I was finally balls deep inside her she began pushing her ass against me again. I began my slow but steady in and out fucking of her nether region. She was mewling and purring loudly in breathy one word requests.

"That's... it... fuck... my... tight... butt," as she garbled her words while tonguing Mandy's choice quim.

Mandy managed to remove her mouth from Brandi's pussy long enough to say, "I want it later too Sammy, I hadn't been butt fucked since you did me that night."

All this raucous talk was turning me on and I warned Brandi she was getting a load up her ass as I began spurting into her bowels. That was enough to set her off and she came in Mandy's mouth, which made Mandy come. I couldn't believe it, as I rolled off of Brandi and lay down on the bed. Brandi went into the bathroom and came back with a warm wash rag to clean me off as she straddled my face. I was more than glad to eat that dripping pussy of hers while she began sucking my dick. This girl could suck a golf ball through a garden hose and had me up in no time. When I was hard again Mandy motioned me over and rolled over onto her stomach. Brandi had been apparently fingering her ass to get her opened up while she was sucking my cock. With a little bit of Mandy's cunt juice on my dick, I began the long prod into her ass hole. She began to relax and I ended up getting my entire length into her as she began her moaning.

"I never thought I would like this, but you got me hooked on it Sammy. I feel so full and so fully stimulated. The last time you did this to me I came in my cunt; I didn't think it was possible to orgasm from that. But you're the only one I would let fuck me there."

"Believe me sweetie, you can definitely orgasm from that. I just proved that," was all Brandi said as she was fingering herself laying beside us. "And I agree with my sister Sammy, you're the only one I would let fuck my butt."

These two girls were eventually going to be the death of me, I just knew it. They really knew how to fuck and had no reservations about any kind of sex.

I really enjoyed sex with them to the max and wasn't too proud to take them up on their offers anymore. They were right, I always enjoyed sex with them and never knew what quite to expect from them. At least there wasn't any more of that slipping something in my drink crap to worry about. They had apparently learned their lessons the last time.

As I finally gave into the feeling of Mandy's clutching ass tunnel, I sprayed her bowels with her reward and she came as well, screaming my name.

"Mandy, the neighbors," said Brandi in a rather jealous tone.

"Fuck them; I could care less what they think. If I want to holler out in enjoyment, I'm going to holler out in enjoyment."

"Sammy you're the best, why don't you move in with us and live here?" Brandi asked as she looked at me very seriously. Mandy just started clapping her hands like a little girl and agreed.

"We'd be good for you Sammy and you wouldn't have to do anything but please us sexually."

"I don't think I could survive you two girls, but I will give you tonight and maybe a few others," Mandy just looked sadly at me as she walked into the bathroom and brought in another warm wet wash rag to clean me off, it being her turn. I just lay there with my arm around both women and we fell asleep like that. I was pretty exhausted so it didn't take me long to be sleeping like a log. I woke up twice during the night to fuck both the girls one more time, this time in their more than receptive pussies.

The next morning, I woke up to being the only one in bed and smelled some very nice smells that permeated over the smell of sex in the room. I really was starving and got up after getting dressed to walk down the hallway. Both girls were in the kitchen cooking, stark naked with only aprons on. I stood for a couple of minutes admiring the view of both of their fine bodies until they saw me and started making a fuss about sitting me down at the table and serving me their wares.

"Sit down my King and had some of the food we have prepared for your enjoyment," Mandy said as Brandi was still the stove with her back to me. She put some home fries down in front of me and Brandi yelled over her shoulder asking me how I wanted my eggs. I told her sunny side up as Mandy laid more bacon on my plate. The food was excellent as I dug in and began eating. These girls were good cooks and I ate until I was stuffed.

"Thank you so much for the meal ladies; the food was wonderful."

"Don't worry Sammy; we know how to treat a guy."

"You certainly do that. All that last night and you can cook too."

Mandy just looked at me pleadingly and said, "See what you could have every morning if you just came and lived with us?"

"It's not the mornings I'm worried about ladies, it's the nights that I couldn't survive. I'd have to take classes and read books, just to keep up with your sexual exploits."

Brandi asked disappointedly, "So you won't even consider moving in with us Sammy?"

"Sorry girls, but I have plans. I couldn't commit to anything right now anyway. I'm just not in any emotional shape to commit to anything like that anyway."

"But you'll come back and play with us again won't you Sam?"

"Absolutely Brandi, Mandy."

I realized at that moment I wasn't going to fight them, I was going to join them. I was willing to come and have fun with them whenever I felt the urge. I thanked the girls and told them I would talk to them later and left for my apartment with my milk. When I got there, there was a call on my cell phone from my mother inviting me to Sunday lunch. I told her I would be there after I got cleaned up and got a shower.

****************

When I got there, I noticed Saffron's Lexis in the driveway in parked my monster on the street. As I went into the house Saffron acted as if she had never talked bad to me yesterday at her house and was acting as if I was her long-lost and missed brother. I could tell it was all an act, but the parents couldn't.

"How come you didn't bring your new roommate with you Saffron?"

"She's having lunch with her parents down the street. We can walk down visit her if you'd like to?"

"No thank you, I had enough conversation with her the yesterday to do me for a while. Besides, I need to go home and pack after this. Mom, dad, I'm leaving for Nashville for the next week."

"What's going on in Nashville?" Saffron asked with a little bit of a snarky tone.