Saffron and Sam Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just an opportunity I might have, nothing special; nothing to worry your pretty little head about."

"Oh well, just curious."

"You ought to try to see that friend of yours, Charlie, while you're down there Sammy," my mom said as she ladled out some mashed potatoes on my plate for me.

"I'm sure he'll see Charlie while he's down there mom," as she looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"What's that supposed to mean sis?"

"Oh, nothing dear brother."

I still couldn't believe the biting attitude that she had towards me. She was my sister and yes I had had sex with her several times, but never without warning her about how it could sour things between us. Apparently I was correct and was paying for it now. Top that off with the advent of CC and Saffron's new relationship and I thought that it definitely sucked to be me right now. I needed to think about things thoroughly, including my breakup with Ally, so maybe getting away to Nashville for a week was going to be a big help.

I said goodbye to everybody and left for my apartment. On the drive back over I was contemplating my future and thinking about moving on from the different women in my life, not a truly happy thought. I was only halfway home when the thought of what Charlie had in store for me began to make me feel little apprehensive; wondering what my future held.

To be continued.