Sailing to Pleasure Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
811 Followers

"Well are you coming too?" I asked him as I undid the button and zip to my skirt and let it drop to the ground before stepping out of it.

He was still looking at me in a polite admiring sort of way as I stood no more than eight feet from him in nothing but my tiny black bikini.

"Please excuse me for admiring your body Angela. This island is a paradise of course, but alas we do not get many attractive white women here very often. You are the first one I have ever seen in such a pretty bikini also."

I was still facing him and I now actually felt embarrassed by his open compliments. I looked over to see my husband and Mulla were still both sleeping soundly. I took a gulp and turned around slowly then started to walk down to the shore. I knew that Waingu would most likely be checking out my bare buttocks where just the thin strip of my g-string would be visible as it emerged from between my two firm cheeks.

"Come on then Waingu. Don't go changing your mind on me now will you?" I called to him as I walked down closer to the gently lapping waves.

"You will not have to ask me again Angela. I am coming!" Waingu called excitedly.

I walked into the cool water till it was up past my knees then I turned around and knelt down facing the beach back towards where I could see Waingu removing his clothes by the fire.

This time it was my turn to check him out as he purposely and unashamedly walked down and into the water near to where I was kneeling. Waingu got within ten feet of me before stopping and then splashed the cool salty water upon his body with his hands.

The moon was behind me and I had an almost direct view of his nudity. Waingu stood before me completely unashamed of his nudity in my presence. He too was only in knee deep water.

"The water is nice Angela?"

"It is very nice, thankyou Waingu. Are you going to come in further?" The bright moonlight lit his body up almost like day.

"So now it is my turn to admire. You are the first black man I have ever seen naked Waingu, and I am not disappointed." I looked him up and down from his deep chest to his flat stomach and narrow hips. Such a fit looking man. He didn't appear to have an ounce of fat or any body hair for that matter. Then I looked closer at his groin, mmm...there was just a hint of tight curly pubic hair above his very impressive looking penis. So the rumours and stories where true I confirmed.

He moved closer to me and his long penis swayed from side to side. It was then that I noticed something unusual about his cock; it appeared to have a series of raised lumps running down the top of it. I gasped and quickly looked away, pushing off from the sandy bottom and swimming out even further. The sight of his deformed penis still sharp in my mind, I wondered what had happened to the poor man.

Waingu swam out towards me but kept a distance of some ten or fifteen feet away. "I am sorry if I gave you a fright Angela."

"No, I am sorry. I shouldn't have been staring; it was very rude of me. Waingu." But I was now intrigued, "May I ask what happened?"

Waingu laughed, "It is all right Angela, it is just a legacy of my former pearl diving days."

"Is it some sort of embolism? It looks so painful," I ventured inquisitively.

"No, it is neither, although it certainly was painful when I had it done."

"You had it done? On purpose?" I asked bewilderedly.

He laughed again, "Why of course. You see this?" Waingu held up something that hung from his neck, it appeared to be a large black pearl on a leather thong. It was absolutely beautiful.

"Yes, it is very nice. Is it real? It looks sooo big!"

"I can assure you it is real. Very real, and not even cultured artificially. I found this while diving on the reefs many years ago in the Torres Strait not far from my birthplace."

"And what has it got to do with your...." I trailed off, almost too embarrassed to say it.

"Do you really want to know?"

I nodded my head, my eyes bright with the intrigue.

"Okay then. You see I have six of these, not as large of course, and they are of a deep white lustre. I had them implanted beneath my skin a long time ago Angela."

"But why, I don't understand?"

"Ah! For pleasure my dear Angela, for pleasure."

I still didn't get it. How could pearls embedded beneath the skin of his penis give him any pleasure? Waingu must have sensed my quandary.

"Not for my pleasure. Well not mine alone. Pearl divers sometimes have it done to give their women pleasure!" Waingu explained patiently.

I had to think about it, I must really be a dumb blond because it still took awhile.

"Are you still unsure? Do you wish to know more detail?"

I nodded my head and looked at Waingu slightly bewildered.

"Well Angela, if the angle is right, my six pearls make beautiful music with the sensitive nub of the woman I am with. Believe me, some women love it immensely. This I can assure you!"

My mind boggled and my pussy tingled delightedly. Oh my God! How erotic is that! I told myself as the penny finally dropped.

"Your wife must be a very lucky woman Waingu, very lucky indeed!"

"Why thankyou Angela for saying so, and I am very lucky to be here with you now sharing my little secret."

We talked some more about his culture, past and present for awhile then. And I tried to listen closely, but I was distracted somewhat, my mind kept drifting back to his six pearls. Wow!

Suddenly there was a splash nearby, probably just a bat fish I told myself but it gave me a fright and I squealed. I asked Waingu about sharks in the area and he assured me he was alright as the sharks here were only attracted to white skin! I guessed he was only joking but he sensed my nervousness and suggested that maybe I should move a bit closer to him where he could keep an eye out for any danger!

We were almost fifty yards off shore and I was just a little out of my depth, only just, so I swam over to Waingu and knowing that he could touch the bottom. I asked him if I might rest a hand on his shoulder for awhile so I did not have to tread water continuously. Of course he said he didn't mind and he even placed an arm around my waist to support me further. Such a nice man!

I relaxed again and we continued discussing his culture. I told him I was saddened that their past culture was just that 'past' and any remnants seemed to be slowly dying with the old people. I said to him that I wished that Ross and I could go back 100 years and sail up to this beautiful island and see his people as they once were.

Waingu quickly told me that if my husband and I had sailed here when his grandfather's father was a young warrior then my husband Ross would more than likely have been be-headed and maybe even eaten!

"And what of me, what would have been my fate?" I had to ask, as I gripped his shoulder firmly.

"Well my dear Angela, probably one of two things; either you would have been taken by a minor chief to be one of his wives, or..." Waingu hesitated and I felt his hand gently caress my back.

"Oh...come on... 'Or' what Waingu?" I asked eagerly.

"Well, if no minor chief was willing to take you as a bride...then...and believe me when I tell you this as I know it did happen. Well, unfortunately you would have been passed around the young unmarried warriors so they could prepare for marriage while using you for experience and their satisfaction. Then if they got tired of you..." again Waingu hesitated.

"Oh my God...tired of me...what then, what could be worse?" I asked astonished at the thought of being a sex slave to a wild bunch of natives.

"Hmm...well, either you would then be sent to work in the gardens with the other women, and that would have been no picnic either as those women worked long and hard days...or, if you were lucky, maybe you would have been traded with another island."

Waingu looked me directly in the eyes when he said this to me. My vivid imagination was running wild. Here I was with this man who was the direct descendent of head-hunters! My God, I was practically naked in his arms and he was naked! I felt tingly all over.

"What...what would you have done Waingu if you were a minor chief back then? Would you have wanted me as a wife?" I asked a little shakily.

"Angela, this you can be certain...I would have definitely taken you as my wife," Waingu said with conviction.

I felt him pull me in closer when he said that to me and he very gently kissed my neck. This intimacy suddenly made me feel a bit anxious again. What if he tried to go further with me out here alone? I felt my nipples harden beneath my small semi-transparent bikini top, and I was sure Waingu noticed too.

"You would have never caught me Waingu. I would have ran and hid until I was rescued by a passing ship!" I said almost breathlessly, as butterflies fluttered in my belly.

"I would have caught you Angela, don't you worry, and then I would have..." Waingu kissed my neck again and ran his hand down my back to my bare buttocks, squeezing them playfully.

"It would have been rape, Waingu. Rape! But only if you had caught me!" His touch was nice though and I felt myself melting in his arms.

"Angela, the choice would have been yours."

"You mean if I had said 'no' you would have left me alone?" I asked incredulously.

Waingu laughed, "Oh no Angela. I would have taken you regardless, that was our way. Whether you consented or not...that would have been your choice!"

"I still don't think you would have caught me. I can run pretty fast you know."

"Mmm...I tell you what Angela; tomorrow if you like we shall play a little game, just a friendly game of 'cat and mouse.' Do you see that headland over there by the end of the beach?"

I nodded. He had me intrigued now indeed. His hand was still resting on my butt, and he spoke again.

"It takes roughly half an hour to get there by foot from where our fire is upon the beach. If you like, we shall pretend that your rescuers await for you there. I shall even give you a fifteen minute head start. If you make it to safety...you win!"

"I win? I win what?" I asked somewhat cautiously.

"Angela my dear, as an incentive to you, if you do get there first then I shall give to you this black pearl that I am wearing around my neck. Mmm? We shall see just how quick you really are. What do you think are you still game to try?" Waingu asked me. His other hand was now absently fondling the front of my thigh ever so lightly. His touch was warm against my smooth skin.

"And if I were to loose? If you do catch me, what is your incentive Waingu? What is in it for you?"

Waingu looked me in the eye closely and said softly, "If I am lucky enough to catch you my dear Angela, I will reward myself by giving you not one... but six pearls!"

Waingu chuckled and pulled me even closer to his body. I could now feel his penis growing hard against my leg and I stared at him for several seconds as the true meaning of his words sunk in my still wine fuzzy brain.

"Hey what are you two doing out there? Come back in before a shark eats you both!" It was Mulla; he was staggering around near the shoreline waving his arms about trying to get our attention.

"We better go back in Waingu."

"And our game? Are you confident in winning?" Waingu asked.

This time his hand snaked between my legs and he gripped my vulva firmly, I quickly placed my hand over his to stop him going further and he hesitated.

"Are you game to try and win my dear Angela?" This time he rubbed his fingers along my labia and slowly manipulated my bikini to one side as he did so.

"Come on you two, come back in. I want to go home now Waingu!" Mulla cried out mournfully.

I looked Waingu in the eye again and jumped slightly when I felt his finger touch my bare flesh then quickly part my hairless lips, stroking me several times as he did so. I couldn't move, it all seemed to be a dream, my alcohol befuddled brain tried to figure out how this had all happened so fast!

Waingu was bolder now and he moved his hand in closer still. Instead of clenching my legs shut tightly I actually allowed them to float apart wider. I let him inch a finger part way into my juicy slit for a moment. And through my glazed eyes I could see the confidence in his!

I suddenly snapped out of it when I heard some splashing and looked over to see Mulla staggering into the water towards us.

Waingu lent close to my ear and whispered softly, "You are small Angela ...quite small, I think that maybe if you were to loose the game I may only be able to give you four of my six pearls of pleasure. I ask you again my dear, are you game?"

"I'm game Waingu, but don't be too confident will you," I told him hoarsely then I quickly disentangled myself from his clutches and began to swim for shore before the young black man Mulla got to much nearer.

* * *

It was only later, much later, well after Waingu and Mulla had left for home in their old Toyota that I finally managed to wake my sleeping husband and return to the Interlude in our tender.

I had completely sobered up by then and I was able to think clearly about the night's events as I lay in our aft cabin next to Ross.

I was tempted of course to tell my husband the whole story, but thought better of it. It was not necessarily the right decision I supposed but I didn't want to spoil an otherwise pleasant holiday. Besides, I just couldn't help thinking about Waingu's little game that he had proposed. I thought it would be nice to show him up and win that extraordinary pearl of his. I also wondered if he really meant his implied threat of 'giving' me his six pearls if I did loose the challenge. Surely he wasn't serious? Then I remembered his hand on my pussy and the way he stroked me, oh my God, I should have slapped him, the bastard! But it had felt good ... oooh sooo good!

I looked at Ross, he was sleeping again. He had spoken to me very little since he awoke by the fire and we returned to the boat. I did tell him that I had swum with Waingu though when we got into bed because he had noticed that my bikini was damp when he had tried half-heartedly to make-love to me.

Ross didn't seem too concerned at all by my late-night swim with Waingu. Although he may have been, had I told him of the more explicit details!

I slept restlessly that night, I just couldn't erase from my mind Waingu's little game!

* * *

The next day my husband wanted to leave surprisingly early to go fishing with his friends in their small aluminium fishing boat. He had received a call from Waingu inviting him out for the day to go to some great offshore reef several miles away.

It wasn't long before I heard an outboard motor and I went topside to see the two men come alongside the Interlude to pickup Ross.

I was dressed in only a singlet and a pair of low-waisted satin shorts that I had worn to bed the night before. The legs of my shorts were quite wide and loose fitting and I found them very comfortable to sleep in.

Ross asked me to pass down his tackle box and short boat rod to Mulla. I looked down at Mulla only to see he was looking up at me waiting to receive my husbands fishing gear. I turned around to collect the rod first and when I passed it down to Mulla I caught him looking up the leg of my shorts! I had momentarily forgot that I was naked underneath and merely turned around again to pick up the tackle box and Ross's lunch bag to pass them down also. Mulla made no attempt to avert his gaze up my shorts and his eyes were nearly popping out of his head! It was that look on his face that rang the alarm bells and I quickly realised what he was so interested in! (Hey, it was early and I hadn't had much sleep alright!)

I still had Ross's drink cooler to pass down. I am not too sure why, but I made not the slightest attempt at improving my modesty in front of the ogling young man who stood beneath me.

Mulla's blatant perving had surprised me. The night before after my swim with Waingu, when I walked back up the beach past Mulla in only my tiny black bikini he had actually looked somewhat embarrassed by my near nudity in his presence and had very quickly averted his gaze!

Now he looked not at all embarrassed and even crooked his neck to get a better view! I noticed that Ross had his back to me while he packed away his stuff. The drink cooler was somewhat heavy and I had to steady myself by moving my feet apart for better support. Of course this only aided Mulla's ability to look up at my smooth pussy that was not more than a foot away from his face. His dark eyes opened even wider and his jaw dropped, I just knew he was now looking directly at my hairless slit. I felt my nipples harden instantly with excitement at my exhibitionism. Oh I can be such a tease!

I looked over at Waingu as he steadied the boats tiller. He caught my eye and smiled back at me knowingly. It was then that I guessed Waingu had possibly told his young brother-in-law some of the details of our late night swim together.

"Angela, I have a present for you," Waingu said, as he passed me up a white plastic shopping bag. "It is a book, a short story of one incident that happened here many, many years ago. I hope you find time to read it and you also find it interesting."

Waingu then cast off and gassed the boat and the young man still looking up at me nearly fell overboard!

* * *

After completing my boat chores I packed myself a small lunch and took our inflatable tender ashore. I was dressed only in my favourite bikinis of course, but I had also wrapped a colourfully tie-dyed sarong over the top just in case some locals came down to the beach through the day.

Up on the grassy sand dune near some tall coconut palms was a rough looking shelter made out of palm fronds and bush timber. It afforded good shade without blocking out the breezes and the beautiful view of the bay. It would do nicely as I'd decided I'd sunbaked enough for a few days. I set my blanket down under it and sat down to read the very old book that Waingu had given me. It was titled "The Isles of Despair", a fairly ominous title if I had ever read one!

It turned out to be a true story about a young woman named Barbara Thomson who was shipwrecked on this very isle back in the 1840's. The crew aboard her small cutter including her husband were all massacred by the natives and a young chief named Boroto took Barbara for his wife.

I quickly read the book with a curious interest. So stuff like that really did happen, I thought to myself astonished.

Barbara was re-named "Giom" and lived amongst the natives for some five years before she was finally rescued by the HMS Rattlesnake. She apparently was dressed only in a short woven grass-skirt and spoke the natives' language fluently by then. Her rescuers hardly recognised her as being white as her formerly fair English complexion had turned a deep brown from the years of exposure to the relentless tropical sun.

The book had me so intrigued that I read through it easily. It was after three in the afternoon before I was able to put it down and finally eat my lunch!

The story was amazing. Giom, her name was Giom; I pondered her fate dreamily and looked up towards the headland that Waingu had pointed out the night before. I wondered if he was really serious about his 'game'. After reading the book it all seemed so romantic. I decided that if the opportunity presented itself, I would accept his challenge. But first I would walk up to the headland by myself in daylight and be better prepared for the challenge!

* * *

I had walked along the white sandy beach and realised that it was possible to make it there in around half an hour as Waingu said. It was a nice view from up there and I could clearly see the Interlude at anchor and the broad curvature of the beach around to the next point.

It was only on my return journey that I realised that when the tide turned later on this evening it would be impossible to pass a basalt outcrop that jutted out just near the accent to the headland. I would be forced to either swim around it or back-track to where the escarpment dropped away and then continue through the bush back around again.

coops181
coops181
811 Followers