Sailing to Pleasure Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to plant my seed now Angela," Waingu grunted and his pace increased twofold!

"Nooo....not you too...Waingu...nooo...please....nooo..." but he wasn't listening; he didn't care at that moment! There was no stopping him and I felt his cock swell even larger and Waingu screamed out into the still night air. The force of his ejaculation surprised me! I had never felt anything like it before!

I raised my head weakly and could see he was buried in me to the hilt! His cock continued to twitch and throb inside of me for several more seconds. Then Waingu collapsed next to me sideways, pulling me over with him so that his length was still partially embedded in my stretched vagina.

I slowly got my breath back and almost whimpered to him, "That was amazing. Your wife is a very lucky woman." I lay there in the afterglow of my orgasms, gradually regaining some strength in my aching loins.

I could just make out the campfire down the beach and I noticed some sparks rise into the air in a plume like a log had just been dropped on it. My husband, oh my God, Ross! I thought to myself while Waingu's cock still nestled in my pussy. Now the fingers of guilt and remorse began to prod at my emotions.

"I have to go...please...I have to go!" Waingu's cock slipped out of me as I gingerly moved away to gather my things. I could feel the combined sperm of the two men begin to ooze out of my formerly tight little hole and run down my inner thighs. I felt sooo dirty now, what had I just done!

"Please Waingu, Mulla...no one can ever know about this...what we have just done. I beg you both, it must remain our secret," I appealed to them.

Mulla had been reclining on the rock next to where I had just been fucked stroking himself to another erection. He stood up and came around behind me as I lent down to gather my bikini bottoms off the ground beside the rock. As I straightened up Mulla reached around and cupped my breasts in his cool hands allowing my still hard nipples to protrude between his fingers. He lowered his face to my neck and starting nibbling on my ear. I could feel his hard young cock pressing into the crack of my ass and he was grinding it into me.

"No more Mulla...please, not now...I must go!" I said while clutching my sarong and bikinis to my body. Again he did not listen and one of his hands found its way down to my sopping pussy where he easily inserted a couple of fingers and began to finger-fuck me!

"I think my young brother-in-law likes his first white pussy Angela, and he wants you again," Waingu observed dryly.

Mulla tried to force me back over to the rock and I resisted as much as I could, but his lustful energy was just too strong for me and he soon had me lying back down on the rumpled blanket.

I felt so weak still and the virile young black man easily positioned himself over me and prised my legs apart again. "Nooo....not sooo soon.... Mulla please.... I must go back..." But it was no use, I just did not have the strength to stop him from continuing. In just a matter of moments he was close to entering my poor abused little pussy as I vainly tried to twist away from him. His prodding weapon found my entrance and Mulla flexed his buttocks forward driving himself between my swollen, wet inner-labia in one urgent thrust. Any further resistance from me was now futile and I just closed my eyes and hoped he would be quick!

Mulla fucked me like a steam train, hard and fast! He had reached behind my legs and pulled them up high and pumped into me even harder. I felt the hard unforgiving rock through the thick blanket against my back with his every brutal stroke time and time again. I only hoped that Waingu would let me go after his brother-in-law had finished with me! I would not be able to walk if he too wanted to fuck me again!

Mulla pulled me to the edge of the rock and raised my legs even higher by gripping my ankles. He then forced me to bend my knees back against my breasts and with his feet on the ground to give him purchase he continued his assault. My long blond hair was splayed out wildly and I felt some strands pull out when it got caught in the folds of the blanket.

He power fucked me for several more minutes before I finally sensed his impending climax fast approaching. Quite unbelievably I still managed to enjoy it and had even managed a couple of minor orgasms, but nothing like with Waingu earlier. Mulla stared at me with his mouth open and grunted like an animal from his effort, his body had a slick sheen of sweat all over it, suddenly he pulled his great slippery cock out of my battered pussy and with just a few quick strokes of his fist he blew and shot a long thick spurt of semen up and over in an arc where great globs of it landed across my stomach and breasts!

He collapsed down next to the rock quite breathless and said nothing. I was puffing too and my chest heaved as I drew deep breaths in a bid to recover. Waingu was on his side quite near and had watched the whole thing. He was grinning from ear to ear and shaking his head slowly as I lay prone, my legs askew and Mulla's come dribbling down my side. The smell of sex was thick in the now still evening air.

I looked over at Waingu and again appealed to him to keep my adultery a secret. "Ross must never know, Waingu, he thinks the world of me and I would hate him to find out what I have done with his two friends tonight."

Waingu chuckled deeply, "I will share a little secret with you Angela and I hope it helps you feel somewhat better about our beautiful time here tonight. But you must also keep this a secret and not tell Ross under any circumstances, okay?" I nodded my head weakly and looked back at him puzzled at what he might be about to tell me.

"Angela...in the past when your good husband has visited me on our island, I have got to know him very well. So well, that there has been some times when he has even stayed at my home. My wife likes your husband very much too you see." Waingu sighed, "Not so long ago... I shared my normally loyal young wife with your husband, much like tonight with you. It is not something I would do with just anyone please understand this, it was just one of those beautifully magic moments that chance upon us rarely. It gave me great pleasure to share what I have with my good friend. And I must admit my wife did not mind at all either!" Waingu added with a chuckle.

I looked on dumbfounded. Was Waingu telling me the truth or was he just trying to make me feel better? One part of me wanted to believe him and another felt betrayed. I supposed that if it was true then things were fair. With the exception of the young man who lay at my feet exhausted from just fucking me. I was not sure where he fitted in to the 'fairness' of it at all!

"Thankyou for telling me Waingu, it does help my guilt somewhat and I promise I will also keep it a secret." Again I got up off the blanket, even more tired and sore now and stepped over Mulla. I just had to get back to Ross before he awoke and came looking for me!

I wrapped my sarong around myself and gathered up my tiny bikini hastily as Waingu watched in silence. "If Ross does ask...we just went out for a walk...nothing else ...you showed me the beautiful view from up here ...that's all!"

Mulla had the old Toyota parked not far from here they told me. That was how Mulla was able to get here with the blanket before and wait for me. When they told me this I realised that it had been planned from the start.

Waingu did offer to walk me back to the beach but I told him I would be fine and thanked him. I had to get back to Ross before he missed me and came looking for me!

* * *

I approached the fire cautiously. I could see my husband sitting up staring at the flames dreamily. My legs still felt like jelly from both the thorough fucking I had received earlier and from my own nervousness.

"Hey! There you are Honey!" Ross exclaimed excitedly. "Where have you been? I was worried, thought the sharks might have eaten you," he laughed.

I felt almost too scared to talk in case he may detect guilt in my shaky voice. But I did smile inwardly when I thought back to the young 'shark' that did eat me! "Yes here I am. Just had a walk with your friends to the headland up there," I pointed over my shoulder in the direction that I had just come from. "It was a really nice view too. I could see our fire from there and the Interlude of course. The men said they would see us off in the morning before we left."

"When I awoke I thought I heard a distant roar. Did you hear it too?"

"That was just your friend Waingu calling out to his ancient Gods Ross." I offered shocked that my husband had been awake when Waingu was fucking me and had even heard when the black man had shot his seed deep into his wife's womb.

"You look wet babe!" Ross observed as he moved closer and stroked my arm.

"Just had a quick dip to freshen up," I said.

It was also to wash off the strong smell of sex from my weary body. I had stripped off and cleansed myself as best I could with the clear salty water some fifteen minutes earlier. The combined cum of the two men had soaked through my bikini and had run down my legs as I had walked back down to the beach. I'd used my fingers to wash as much of the gooey stuff out of my tender swollen pussy as I could. I now only hoped my husband did not want to make love to me when we returned to our yacht because he was sure to notice how badly swollen and stretched I was still. And I knew there would still be some of the men's blow in me ready to trickle out at the slightest prod of my husbands cock! I would shower thoroughly when back on board the Interlude.

"Are you alright?" Ross asked me.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's been a long day and I'm tired now, that's all Ross. Let's go back to the Interlude please." I was really tired that was true, but my body also ached from the relentless pounding Mulla had given me against the hard rock the second time we had intercourse.

"Sure honey," Ross said, as he kicked sand over the dwindling fire to smoother it. "I'm sorry I crashed out early on you all again. It's that bloody dope you know! I don't think I'll touch it again. I hope you weren't too bored with my friends company, I know they can be a bit hard to get to know if you don't have anything in common."

"Hmm...that's alright Ross. We found some things to talk about and I didn't find them boring at all. Far from it in fact," I said, smiling wickedly as I helped gather up our things.

We both walked down towards the tender and in a few minutes we would be back onboard our yacht.

* * *

I was lucky! Ross was unusually horny when we returned to the Interlude but I managed to satisfy him quickly with a good head-job. He came in record time too, and soon fell asleep with a smile upon his face.

I had another restless nights sleep though. I was almost over the initial guilt of letting his two friends screw me. Now that I was back in familiar surroundings it almost felt like a dream, except for my sore, really sore vagina!

My main concern was getting pregnant. Oh why did they have to fill me with their seed? I wondered. You see, my husband has had a vasectomy and I have not had to worry about birth-control for years. If only I had brought some condoms. My God, what was I thinking, I had no plan whatsoever to commit adultery on this island! I hoped that we arrived back in civilisation soon so I could obtain the 'morning after' pill and it was not too late!

* * *

I was awoken in the morning by the sound of our tenders outboard revving. I stuck my head through the aft-cabin hatch to see my husband heading for shore. I wondered what he was up to and without dressing I went forward and stepped up into the cockpit. It was then that I felt a twinge of discomfort between my legs...oooh my poor little pussy was still sore!

There was an offshore breeze and the bow of the Interlude faced the shoreline. I moved to the pulpit just in time to see Ross glide the dingy up onto the beach. There standing on the shore was Waingu and Mulla. True to their word they had both come to say goodbye to Ross.

The cool morning air hardened my exposed nipples as I stood there dressed in only a g-string. I looked on intently and my heart thumped madly against my chest from my anxiety at what the two black men might possibly say to my husband!

After a few minutes I could just make out Waingu as he handed something to Ross then pat him on the shoulder affectionately. My husband shook their hands and turned to walk the few steps back to the dingy.

Ross gunned the small outboard and headed back to the Interlude. I looked back at the two men who still stood near the shore and saw them both wave at me; even blowing kisses (Ross couldn't see this as his back was to them). I moved up next to the forestay and waved back to them, proudly displaying my bare breasts!

Ross idled past the bow and looked up at me showing off. "Nice tits, babe. You think you should be showing them off to the natives?" he quipped.

"I don't think they can see that well Ross," I responded, as he continued around to the leeward side of the stern and out of sight of shore.

I looked back to the men on the shore and noticed Mulla holding his crotch and making suggestive signs to me. I looked aft and could not see Ross yet as I guessed he was rigging up the davits to bring the tender up. I then checked to make sure the two men were still watching. Then, daringly, I turned around and bent over poking my bare ass out as provocatively as I could and pulled my ass cheeks apart, at the same time I wiggled and rolled my hips around simulating being fucked!

I heard the men holler and whistle at my blatant exhibitionism and then I slowly straightened up and without looking back to the beach I moved aft to help my husband load the tender. I hoped I had given both of those horny black men erections that they just couldn't do anything about. Well not with me anyway!

We soon had the tender fastened and ours things stowed away. In no time we had the jib-sheets ready and raised the anchor and got underway. As we came about and raised the mainsail I noticed that Waingu and young Mulla had finally gone and wondered if they were thinking of me after my naughty little display on the bow earlier. It had been totally out of character for me to do such a thing...but so was what I had done with them the night before!

After slipping on a large tee-shirt, I took the helm and Ross went down below to plot the first leg of our course home. The morning breeze carried us along at a steady five knots through the surprisingly clear tropical sea. When my husband finally came up topside he was carrying a glass of fruit juice in one hand and he offered it to me then took over the helm.

"Well you made a damn good impression Angie, I must say!"

"Oh?" I said rather nervously, "and why do you say that?" Not too sure I wanted to hear the answer.

"They told me they showed you Giom's rock up on Fertility Point. That's pretty special you know. I haven't even been up there yet. Sacred Ceremony stuff supposably."

I gulped and nearly dropped my orange juice at his remark. "Oh ...I see," my concern rising up from the pit of my stomach again.

"They say that's where Boroto first took Barbara Thomson as his wife and then named her Giom. That's why it's called 'Giom's Rock'."

I must have looked confused.

"It's in the old book that Waingu gave you to read, remember? You told me you read it."

I did remember. Oh yes, I did remember!

"Young warriors took their new wives up there when they wanted children. That's why the headland is called 'Fertility Point', well, translated from their language it is!" Ross clarified nonchalantly.

"Do you think we can get home a little faster Ross?" I asked sheepishly. I desperately wanted that 'morning after' pill now!

"Suppose we can try. With the moon we have been having maybe I can sail through the night when we get past the islands. Here," Ross said as he handed me a small piece of rolled up cloth.

I opened it slowly and looked down at its contents. "Oh wow, a pearl!" I exclaimed. It wasn't Waingu's big black pearl of course, just a small one about the size of a pea, but it was perfectly round and of an exquisite luminous white colour and quite flawless.

"He said you really liked the one around his neck."

"Yes I did," I said, thinking about the trouble it had caused me.

"I'm thinking of flying back over to their island in a couple of months. Would you like to come too? Waingu said he would like to introduce you to his father-in-law and a young nephew of his who is coming of age."

I stared down at the pearl sitting on the cloth and carefully folded the soft material back over again. It was the seventh pearl Waingu had given me, I smiled to myself.

"Yes, that sounds good. I would like that. They are a nice bunch aren't they?"

"Waingu said that he knows his father-in-lay would just love to show you around the island some more. And if you were to get bored, he said he was sure he could introduce you to some of his other family members as well and that maybe they could show you some of their special customs too."

My mind just boggled at his suggestion 'too', and I couldn't help the sudden flash of excitement that tingled through my pussy. I decided I should probably secrete a score or more of condoms in my luggage if I did come back to the island with Ross again, just to be sure!

"Mmm...sounds good. Maybe I could also meet Waingu's wife? Have you met her Ross?" I probed.

Ross was quiet for a moment before he answered, "Yes...I have met her."

"So what's she like then?"

"She's different from the rest, well looks different, quite excotic. I guess it is the Macassar influence in her blood, she's tall and quite slim and not all that dark." Ross answered almost wistfully.

"Is she old?"

"Bout the same age...nah...probably four or five years older than Mulla I guess. She was educated on the Mainland and runs the islands Council, so she is pretty switched on."

"I see...and..." But I didn't get to finish my next question before Ross interrupted suddenly.

"Did Waingu tell you that Giom was his great-grandmother's mother?"

"No... no he didn't," I said surprised, raising my eyebrows. "That could explain his lighter colouring," I surmised.

After he finished talking I thought back to Ross's nervous reaction to my query about Waingu's wife, maybe Waingu's little secret he shared with me was true!

* * *

Our cruise back home was a safe and uneventful one thankfully. Except that my husband seemed to be unusually horny and he just could not keep his hands off me, taking me whenever he could. Till I finally begged him to leave me alone 'cause I was getting sore! He liked it when I said that, of course I didn't tell him the real reason I was sore as it had little to do with his manhood or stamina.

Each night after my husband had finished with me I lay awake thinking sinful thoughts of my next visit to the pretty little Pleasure Island.

I only hoped now that the powers of 'Giom's Rock' were a nothing but a myth!