Sailing to Pleasure Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
809 Followers

Waingu was planning on ambushing me I was sure and if I had not noticed the obvious trap, oh my God! My pussy tingled at the sudden thought of his implied threat if he caught me. Six pearls! I wondered if he really meant it. Surely not!

* * *

The three weary fishermen arrived back just on dark. They didn't do all that well fishing apparently. Ross said that he had caught the most fish and that both Waingu and young Mulla seemed to be off their game a little. I wondered what had distracted them so.

They cooked up two nice coral trout in foil right on the coals of our fire. The fish was absolutely delicious and we washed it all down with four bottles of chilled Chardonnay from the Interludes small fridge. I was on my third glass when Mulla rolled up a joint and convinced my somewhat reluctant husband to light it!

Ross really surprised me again when he took a few deep tokes, he is not at all fond of dope and I guessed it was just to be sociable.

Waingu only had one drag of the joint before it was again passed to my husband. I then knew what was happening, the two men were trying to get Ross stoned again like the night before. No doubt hoping he would crash-out next to the fire again.

Well it worked! My husband was soon asleep. The days fishing, probably a bit dehydrated too, and the wine had all taken its toll.

I could see Waingu looking at me as I relaxed next to my husband. He smiled at me intently.

"Mulla I want you to drive back home and check on things. Tell your sister we are back safely from fishing and will be home later. Okay?"

The young man sighed as he reluctantly did as he was asked. A few minutes later I heard the old Toyota start up and drive away noisily.

Waingu caught my eye again. "So my dear Angela, did you enjoy the book?"

I told him that I had, immensely, and thanked him for it.

"Giom was caught, just as I am going to catch you tonight. That is if you are still game enough for my challenge?"

I slowly stood up and brushed my sarong down then turned and proceeded to walk away. "Do you have a watch? Fifteen minutes head start right?" I then began to walk briskly down the beach before Waingu could reply. I wondered how much that beautiful black pearl of his was really worth and I was determined to win it!

"I will use your husbands watch!" he called out over the rhythmic sound of the waves rolling up the beach. "There is a large flat rock on the point, reach it first and you win Angela."

I knew this rock, I had seen it when I was up there earlier that afternoon but of course I wasn't going to let on to Waingu that I had already been up there and spoil my advantage!

I was feeling the effects of the wine and now that I paced off down the soft sand with only the moonlight to guide me I faltered occasionally and wondered if I had made the right decision. I hardly knew this man and I was now unsure how serious he was going to be if I did loose.

I hoped my husband had not been disturbed when Waingu had called out to me before and stopped briefly to look behind. I could only make out Waingu sitting near the fire, my husband still lay sleeping as far as I could tell.

I avoided the trap near the rocks and detoured up the small escarpment where I was pleased to find a narrow path heading through the patchy coastal scrub towards the headland. I wished that I had worn my sandals because the pathway way stony and I had to watch carefully where I stepped. But I was fairly sure I was making good time and if Waingu was still on the beach waiting for me to backtrack from the rocks I was sure I would beat him in the end. Yes, that large black pearl was going to be mine as I was taking that part of the challenge serious! My girlfriends back at the office were going to be sooo jealous when the see my trophy, I thought.

It was another beautiful evening; a warm onshore sea breeze wafted through my long hair gently and caught my sarong where it was lapped over and parted the thin material to my waist. I finally emerged from the undergrowth and out into the clearing. Not too far to go now, victory was almost mine! Funnily enough, I almost felt disappointed that it was going to be so easy after all the build up and implied innuendo. Give me six pearls indeed! Sure! Maybe it was just a joke and his black pearl was not even real. Maybe my husband Ross would be there to surprise the crap out of me! Although, I doubted the later part.

I could see the rock ahead. Oh wow! There was no one there!

But the moment I thought I had made it I sensed someone come up behind me. Before I had time to run a hand roughly covered my mouth and an arm encircled my waist. The suddenness gave me a hell of a fright and if it wasn't for the hand clamped firmly over my mouth I would have certainly screamed!

My mind was racing. Oh no, he's caught me! I felt myself being lifted off the ground and carried forward towards the rock ahead, the goal that I came so close to achieving.

It was then that I noticed someone step out of the shadows of the lone tree near the rock. I took a sharp breath! It was Waingu! I was confused; who was it then that had me in their vice-like grip?

Waingu stood next to the large flat rock that was some fifteen feet in diameter and roughly three foot high. My captor brought me closer. I could see something spread out upon the rock; it looked like a large thick blanket or even a sleeping bag.

Waingu's body glistened in the moonlight and I realised he was wet. So he had swam around the barrier of rocks to beat me here, I told myself. Of course, he would not chance me taking the alternative route. And he is a man of the sea! But how did the blanket get here?

My captor let me stand on my feet again when we were only a few feet from Waingu. His hand was still over my mouth but he eased his grip upon my waist and slid his hand up and over my breast, squeezing my flesh roughly. He then manoeuvred his hand between the folds of my sarong and pulled my bikini top to one side, releasing one of my breasts and rolling my long nipple between his fingers.

If it was not my husband it had to be young Mulla who was assaulting me!

"So my dear Angela, not quite quick enough, hey? But so very close I must say. I was worried when you did not backtrack from the barrier of rocks below. I was going to wait there a bit longer but I was blessed, I saw that your tracks had led off the beach toward the escarpment detour. So very cunning!"

My captor stopped fondling my nipples and snaked his hand down from my breasts towards my belly. The wrap of the sarong was such that it split completely down one side and once his hand had found the opening I was at the mercy of his exploring touch. I felt him reach my bikini bottoms and I tried to stop him from going any further. It was no use, he was much too strong and he almost effortlessly slipped his probing fingers inside the narrow waistband of my g-string to rub along my small slit as I tried to clamp my thighs together. My captor then whispered in my ear that my pussy felt as good as it looked, and he roughly tried to force a finger into my unwilling passage. It was definitely the young black man who had so openly looked up my shorts that morning.

"That is enough now my brother-in-law. I will take her now," Waingu said evenly, stepping forward to take me by my slim wrist.

Mulla removed his hand from my mouth first while he continued to rub my pussy for a moment longer then reluctantly he relinquished me to Waingu's powerful grip.

It was only then that I comprehended Waingu's nudity. His hard muscled body gleamed in the bright moonlight. He wore nothing but a beaded amulet around his thick bicep and that pearl, my pearl, the one I so nearly had!

"Sit down next to me my dear," Waingu said as he sat down on the blanket drawing me towards him by my wrist.

My heart was still beating rapidly at my sudden capture. Was he really going to take his prize? I wondered.

I did not have to wonder for too long. No sooner was I sitting next to him than he made his intentions clear!

"Would you like to remove your clothing Angela? You may find it more... pleasant," he suggested somewhat graciously. But he didn't wait for an answer; he simply reached for my sarong where it was tied between my breasts and undid the loose knot letting the thin material separate in front of me. I was too shocked to move and offered no resistance at all. Waingu folded the upper part of my sarong down to my hips and I noticed that my small bikini top was still askew from Mulla's groping hands moments ago. I felt Waingu's fingers loosen the thin straps to my top and it fell into my lap. My mind was going haywire; he was actually going to do this!

"I see your breasts are very brown, you sunbake topless? Or maybe you like to sunbake in the nude, as Mother Nature intended?" Waingu cupped my breasts in his hands and lowered his mouth to suckle on my engorged nipples, his teeth gently nibbled and bit me and drew out along the length of my buds.

"They are beautiful, your nipples, they stand out so proud and hard. Are they very sensitive?" he commented before continuing to lick and suck them ravenously.

My nipples are very sensitive and although my breasts are only small my dark brown nipples stand out like thimbles when totally aroused or when cool air touches them. I knew they were like that now and I looked down at them. Yes, they now stood out as far as the first joint of my ring-finger and just as round, they were fully erect. My husband has often said he could use them as coat hooks and that they would look fantastic if they were pierced!

Mulla still stood before me as his brother-in-law suckled noisily. "I...I don't want him to watch Waingu...please..." I asked breathlessly as I capitulated a little to easily.

Waingu stopped working on my breasts and gently laid me back on the soft blanket. "It is alright Angela; do not worry about my young brother-in-law. It is only because he had never seen a pretty white woman like you naked before. Let him learn, he is young."

I closed my eyes when I felt my sarong being laid open. I felt fingers grip the narrow straps of my bikini and tug them down gently. I lifted my buttocks slightly as they were eased down past my thighs. Waingu was licking my large erect nipples again and continued to fondle my small firm breasts. Without even opening my eyes I realised that it had to be Mulla who had removed my g-string. Oh my God, this was not supposed to happen but I now felt completely helpless to stop them!

"Waingu...please...not both of you...I ...I just couldn't," I pleaded somewhat pointlessly. It was all happening sooo fast! Mulla took one of my ankles in each of his strong hands and raised my feet upon the blanket, moving my knees apart as he did so.

"He is family Angela; I must share with him my spoils. That is our way."

"Please...no...not both of ...you...mmm...not..." I opened my eyes suddenly and was cut off in the middle of my anguished plea when I felt a tongue rasp over my labia toward my super sensitive clitoris! It was like an electric shock, only a very, very pleasurable one. I raised my head just enough to see the young man's dreadlocked head between my thighs, his tongue darted in and around my pussy rapidly. The feeling was absolutely exquisite; my lust was rapidly overpowering any remaining rational thoughts that I may have had!

Waingu moved my hand down to his penis. I nearly gasped when I felt it. My small hand could not encircle it, not even close! I ran my fingers up and down along his hard length and felt his pearls for the first time. They were spaced out evenly along the top of his shaft. I remembered Waingu telling me the night before that maybe he would only be able to give me four of his six pearls and I felt a wave of anxiety as I realised he might not have been joking! His hard cock was both thick and long, very long.

Mulla worked a finger into me while he continued to give me some of the best cunnilingus I have ever had! I knew my orgasm was fast approaching and I pushed Mulla's head down harder and pumped my hips forward with the beautiful sensations I was experiencing.

"Ah yeah...ah yeah...that's it... that's it ....mmm..." my climax swept over me with a rapid intensity while Mulla continued to drive his fingers into my hungry cunt. I jerked Waingu's thick cock erratically as my orgasm peaked, then gradually subsided. The release was absolutely beautiful and the first orgasm I had achieved in many days!

My pussy was still contracting when I realised that young Mulla had removed his fingers and had moved away from between my quivering legs. I looked up through my glazed eyes at the same time Waingu had rolled on top of me. I didn't even have time to recover from my orgasm! It was going to happen, I knew it then, he was going to take his prize!

I opened my legs wider to accommodate him and he moved up my body. I felt him nudge against my pussy and rub himself along my wet opening.

"Are you ready my dear Angela? I will be gentle, do not worry," Waingu whispered softly in my ear, a moment later he applied more pressure and I felt him entering me. My eyes opened wide and I looked at Waingu's black face as he withdrew, and then pushed forward again. Mulla's ministrations had no doubt helped I knew, even so there was still a mild discomfort when his large cock-head slipped past my tight opening and went in deeper.

"It is as I thought Angela, you are very small but your lubrication is flowing and that will help me."

I couldn't believe it! I could actually feel the pearls as one by one they popped into my pussy. Four, I counted four! He then withdrew almost completely and entered me again. Five! That time I was sure there were five, yes definitely five!

Waingu began to slowly fuck me with his beautiful big black cock. Never before could I remember being so completely filled! His strokes were long and gentle as he had promised, it wasn't long before I had become more used to his size and I then started to fuck him back passionately!

He raised himself on his hands and looked down upon me. His muscular chest and shoulders bulged with his effort.

I was able to raise my head enough to see the blackness of his length disappearing time and again into the pale white folds of my hairless pussy. He looked so big between my slim thighs and I just could not believe he was really fucking me with that huge cock of his!

Waingu sensed my acceptance and he increased his pace gradually. I was enraptured and could feel another orgasm building. My whole body was moving back and forth with his effort and I was soon becoming lost to the pleasure of his fucking.I rolled my head from side to side and in the bright moonlight I could clearly make out the Interlude at anchor, her mast light twinkling dimly. Through my dazed eyes I could even make out the small campfire where my husband lay asleep while I was up here being fucked by this handsome black man. Strangely I felt no guilt or remorse, which would probably come later, at the present I only felt pleasure, wonderful pleasure.

Then he stopped! Without ceremony he removed his cock from my hungry, squelching hole with a noticeable plop.

"What are you doing?" I cried. I was sooo close to coming again. "Why are you stopping? Fuck me Waingu; I want you to fuck me! Oooh...don't stop!" I begged and begged like a cheap whore.

He stood up and I then noticed that young Mulla was now fully naked. His cock, although not as large as Waingu's, was still impressive. What is it with these black men I wondered!

"It is alright Angela, he is clean and has never been with a woman before," Waingu informed me as he stood to one side, his big cock swinging proudly in the night air.

I was now beyond caring and waited as Mulla moved toward me. His eyes were filled with lust and urgency. His skin was much darker than Waingu's and his slim black body appeared to be hairless also.

But Mulla did not replace his brother-in-law between my welcoming thighs, no! He rolled me over onto my stomach and raised my hips so I was kneeling on the edge of the flat rock. The thick blanket protected the skin on my knees. I laid my face onto the clean smelling blanket and arched my back so as to push my quim outwards wantonly.

Mulla moved fast. He quickly rubbed his cock along my juicy, swollen vagina and lent forward. I gasped loudly as his length penetrated my wet cunt without hesitation. He pushed in deeper and gripped my hips firmly pulling me back onto his long cock so that it went in even further! He withdrew almost all the way then plunged in roughly again and again.

Mulla grunted with his every stroke and his pace increased rapidly. I could feel my lost orgasm from Waingu's sudden departure quickly returning with every brutal thrust of the young black mans hard cock.

"Shoot your seed in her my brother-in-law!" I heard Waingu say encouragingly. "Fill her pleasure tunnel with your virginal semen and she will reward you!" I barely comprehended the implications of this as I was completely lost in my own lust, and my orgasm swept over me powerfully. I moaned out in absolute delight at the hard fucking Mulla was giving me!

"Waingu, it is wonderful...I can feel her milking my shaft with her tight passage!" Mulla cried out excitedly.

His pace increased in tempo still and a thought suddenly materialised from my orgasm induced delirium. "No Mulla... you can't come inside of me...aah...ahhh ...please ...nooo ..." but it was too late! I felt the virile young man tense up his loins and jamb himself in as far as he could. He was coming! Inside of me! I tried to pull away but his grip on my buttocks was far too strong! He cried out, calling me names, dirty names and thanking me while he emptied his hot load of jism against my cervix.

"Oh...thankyou Angela...thankyou for letting me fuck you. You have a beautifully tight budyu," Mulla said breathlessly as he finally withdrew his spent cock from my sopping, abused pussy.

I collapsed onto the blanket; my sarong was bunched up next to me. I barely had time to recover when I felt myself being rolled onto my back. It was Waingu and now he had the glazed look of lust upon his face.

"Please Waingu...not just yet...please..." I pleaded in vain with him, as he positioned himself between my legs again. "Oooh...I don't want to do this... Waingu ...aagh ...aagh ..." I cried out when he stuck his thick cock back inside of me impatiently.

Waingu was up on his arms and I watched almost mesmerised as his black pearl necklace swung to and fro while he fucked me.

"Now you are ready...mmph...mmph...my Angela ... mmph... for the sixth pearl of pleasure" Waingu groaned, as he tried to enter me completely before I could respond!

Oh my God! I could feel his cock spear my cervix! But he was right, I was now ready, Mulla had prepared the way for his brother-in-laws bigger, thicker cock to fill me up totally!

Waingu changed his angle of penetration and then I felt it. First one, then two, three...his pleasure pearls one by one rubbed against my erect clitoris! The feeling was absolutely incredible!

"Ooooh...yesss...aagh...yesss...oooh Waingu..." I cooed with his every thrust, I was in heaven!

Within moments of Waingu pleasuring me this way I felt another orgasm approaching. Only this time it was far more intense than before. He kept up the long, deep strokes, each time his six pearls would ripple over my blood engorged clit.

"I'm coming ...I'm coming..." I kept saying over and over. My hands held my legs high and wide apart and I felt my toes start to curl as the first wave of my orgasm engulfed me. Waingu kept fucking me; sweat was dripping from his brow onto my heaving breasts.

Waingu rode me through the first multiple orgasm I had experienced in my life and still he gave me more!

coops181
coops181
809 Followers