Same Old Song and Dance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second, I smiled. Usually when a man wanted me to go along with his wishes, it involved sex of some kind.

"I want you to stay the fuck away from me," he spat. "Don't talk to me, don't write me letters, just leave me the fuck alone. In front of Dad and the girls, I will pretend to be at least civil. But if you try to talk to me again, all bets are off, and I'll spill my guts."

I got ready to thank him, but he held his hand up for me to remain silent. Then he gathered up his stuff and went into the garage. I shrugged my shoulders and went to find my husband. Terry would come around. And more importantly I was no longer in danger of losing my husband. I went back inside the house to find Greg.

When I found him, he was still soaking in the tub. His eyes were closed, and he was snoring lightly. I woke him and got him to stand. I took one of our thick fluffy towels and dried him off.

"Come on, Husband, we're going to bed," I crooned. Then I noticed the stiffness of his walk. He seemed to be in pain. When we got to the bedroom, Greg could barely lie down. Once we got horizontal, he reached over and wrapped his arms around me. Having those arms around me was what I had needed all day long. Knowing that he was in so much pain, I settled for what I could get. The important part was that I hadn't lost Greg. We had many years ahead of us to have sex.

* * * * * *

End of part 1