All Comments on 'San Francisco Pt. 01'

by Erolove

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story must have been written by a new author. All I can say is enjoy "her immaculately shaved pussy" because in about a week, that whole pussy area will turn into a briar patch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Spoiled by split sentences / poor layout

EroloveErolove5 months agoAuthor

Apologies for split sentences as I have shared a Word document and the copying process must have introduced it. And I admit I am really new to this and please keep the feedback coming.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo5 months ago
Spectacular storyline

Probably the best cousin/sibling story I've ever read. Superb in content and mechanics with perfect pace and history of characters. So well thought out with right amount of unpretentiousness of looks.

Perfect reminiscent for those of us with taboo crushes.

EroloveErolove5 months agoAuthor

Mate!I was very amused by 'briar patch' comment. But I speak from experience that it is possible to maintain that using a combination of shaving and hair removal cream. My wife wife used to do it twice a week until she got tired of the work and spent a ton of money on laser hair removal.

Now she does have an 'immaculately shaved pussy'....and I can't have enough of it. LOL!

ShotThroughTheHeartShotThroughTheHeart5 months ago

I'm with Alwaystaboo on this one: Spectacular storyline. Well written. Nice and sweet - though maybe even a tiny bit too sweet; a small amount of incestuous angst wouldn't have hurt, maybe. But that just might be me.

Speaking of. - Brace yourself, because a lot of comments (from a few very loud commenters) will harp on a shaven 'anything' and will rate the story poorly just because of that. Maybe the opposite faction does the same, but is more quiet about it, Idk. The "rating a story depending solely on how much it fits with my own kinks" is something I have never understood.

One probably would need some form of Schrödinger's cat (as in, pussy?), both shaven and not, to satisfy everybody. A line from the song "Garden Party" comes to mind: "You can't please everyone, so you gotta please yourself". So, you do you, and don't worry about the rest. And do keep on! Well above average for a relatively new author here on Lit.

EroloveErolove5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback! As a newbie it was like a shot of adrenaline and I worked more on the next episode. Made my day!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When is the next episode coming

EroloveErolove5 months agoAuthor

Next episode coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you’re never posting just say that

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Where is the next episode

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Buddy post faster

EroloveErolove4 months agoAuthor

Submitted Part 2. Hopefully it will be published without being sent back for revisions. Give it a few days....

EroloveErolove4 months agoAuthor

Published! Part two is out!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Erotically told, but like the first comment suggested about shaving pussies, huge thick hairy pussies in this story would have been great. I rated it a four and I would have fived it, had there been some hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The constant switching from past to present tense is off putting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5*

Love it. The only tiny silly comment is that in American English I think butt is single referring to both cheeks.

So hot and exciting though.

Now off to read pt 2,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As a newbie, I thank you for your feedback. I must admit my writing is improving thanks to it. Yes! I am from the Oceania region and have many influences from across the pond (Pacific in this case) as well. I set my story in California because I checked and found that the whole premise of a romantic relationship between cousins is totally legit there. And for the reader with the hairy bottom fetish, I will incorporate that into Part 3. I am, obviously, partial to the hairless variety. LOL. I love going down on my woman and a hairy one tickles the nose. Sneezing when you do that is unromantic and off putting. Agree?

Keep them coming. Loving it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous