Sapphic Serenity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and leaned back against the serving island. "How do you know all this? You've been single for nine years. Pick it up along the way?"

"No," she admitted, blushing slightly. "I did it for your father. I wanted every memory he ever had of me to be exquisite and perfect. I just figured that the principal still applies if you're giving someone a send-off."

"Makes sense," I said cheerfully. "Hope I become a lady of quality one day and can do this."

She smiled warmly. "Your time will come. Just enjoy being my unbelievably sexy daughter for now."

She drew me to her and we hugged for a moment before the doorbell rang. I looked excited and she made sure I looked perfect before I went to answer the door.

I opened the door and my shop class boy smiled at me. "Uh, hi."

"Hi, yourself." I replied, turning slightly sideways and playing with my hair to exude a shyness I did not feel at all. I was hungry and wanted meat. "C'mon in..."

I led him in and he looked around, clearly impressed by our abode. He was wearing faded jeans and a casual button-down shirt. "Wow, nice place."

"Thank you," my mom said as she walked up, beaming her delightful smile. "Good to see you again!"

"You too, ma'am," he said somewhat awkwardly, trying not to gape at the two of us. "Thank for having me over."

"Well I'm sure it's my daughter's pleasure," mom replied, turning and heading back to the kitchen with a little wave goodbye. "You kids have fun."

"We will, mom." I called back, taking him by the wrist and pulling him gently but firmly along behind me. I took him upstairs and directly to my room. I took him over to the bed and sat him down before closing my door and then looking at him pointedly.

"So, I was considering playing a little coy and shy, but I gotta admit, I am horny as hell and have been since I left you at the mall. Unless you have any serious objections, I'm pretty much going to pin you down and fuck you until your eyes switch sockets. How's that sound?"

Pretty boy swallowed and then nodded, clearly a little overwhelmed by my directness but not willing to waste a perfect opportunity. Don't stare a gift horse in the mouth, right?

"Good," I said, coming and sitting beside him on the bed, letting him smell my scent, aroused as I was. "You're in for a wild ride, sport."

The word 'ride' seemed to click something in his memory and he reached to fumble around in his pocket, finally producing a few condoms. "Oh, I uh, remembered these."

"That's very responsible of you, a lot more than most guys would do," I said, looking at him levelly. "But answer a question very honestly for me... are you clean? Do you have anything?"

He shook his head vehemently. "No, not at all. I actually had to get a test recently in order to apply for a job working in a convalescent home over the summer. I can show you the test results online if you like..."

"Not necessary," I said, cutting him off. "I was asking because I hate condoms. I'm on a very good depo shot, so I'm not getting pregnant. And that means you can fuck me without one of those damn things and even cum in me. Sound good?"

He seemed almost stunned at first but then nodded. His evening just kept getting better and better.

"Okay, you can start by peeling this shirt off me." I announced, pushing my bust forward at him and holding my arms out.

He began but could not help stopping to look at the band name on my shirt. He made a small wry face. "I thought I knew just about every indie band there was, but I've never heard of these guys. Who're Annabelle Clifton and the Replicants? They punk?"

I smirked. "Not surprised you haven't heard of them. I guess you could say they were like a cyber-rock band from the late 80's. You can scope it out later once it's been sitting on my floor for a while."

He nodded and began pulling my shirt off gently. I'm glad he wasn't being awkward about it or fumbling over himself, although that might have been cute too. He stared at my breasts as they came into view, contained within the bra I'd chosen- it had a lacy frill to it and gave them some extra lift. I could tell he was impressed and that gave me a tingle.

Without any warning, I took his head in my arms and pressed his face down into my tits. He moaned in a mixture of surprise and delight, his hands coming up to cup them. I squirmed my breasts into his face, feeling myself get warm and my pussy wet. He squeezed my breasts gently as he began kissing the swell of them. His fingers hooked into the lacy trim and slowly pulled my bra down, exposing my hardening nipples. His kisses sent shivers through me as I cradled his head. Eager to see more of him, I reached down for the buttons on the front of his shirt and pulled strongly, popping them and tearing the garment open.

He seemed shocked for a moment but I was pleased to see that he was lean and fit under his clothes, as promised. Eager to taste his skin, I pushed him back on the bed and held him down while I started kissing and nipping at his exposed torso. He had a pleasant scent to him, one that made me even wetter. He trembled as I kissed and nibbled on him, his nipples hardening. I eagerly slid my tongue around them before trailing down toward his stomach.

He was lean and fit enough to have a visible six-pack, even if he wasn't quite chiseled or ripped. I wasn't complaining. He shaved his body hair, apparently, which I found appealing. I kept his hands pinned at his sides while I moved down his form with my teeth, lips and tongue. I was getting hungry for his cock and continuing to tease him was becoming difficult. I nipped at the skin just above his belt as I undid it. His cock, freshly shaved, sprang into view, already hard and eager to go. I sucked in my breath, remembering how it tasted earlier today. I was getting so damn horny that I needed to do something about it.

I knelt upright on the bed and unbuttoned my jeans, shimmying them off. Now clad in my bra and panties, I kept him down and straddled his face, looking down his body. His cock throbbed eagerly as I gazed at it hungrily.

"I assume you know how to eat pussy, sport?" I breathed, looking down at him. He nodded readily and pulled aside the wet crotch of my panties to begin kissing and licking me. I gasped and squirmed, leaning down and pulling his cock into my mouth, deep-throating him. He groaned into my wetness as I began bobbing up and down on him, pushing his pants farther down his legs. It felt so good to have a real cock in my mouth, and soon to be in my steaming cunt.

He ate my pussy readily, even if he wasn't terribly skilled, it was more than enough to get me super-hot. His prick throbbed in my mouth and I could feel he was getting sensitive, close to popping. I was eager to taste his cum, but I had no idea how quickly he could get it up again, and I really needed to be fucked, hard. Not wasting another moment, I lifted myself up and spun around to face him, my pussy just over the head of his dick. I took his member in my hand and pumped up and down gently, teasing the engorged head against my opening as I look down at him.

"You ready?" I asked, my voice barely more than a whisper. He nodded and let me take the reins.

I slid the head back and forth against my pliant, slippery lips a little before sinking down slowly, taking it inside. We both moaned as he entered me and then I sighed loudly as I settled down, taking him all the way in, resting on his pubic bone. Having a cock deep inside me felt wonderful.

"Ohhhhh, yessssss..." I purred as I began to move slowly up and down on top of him. His cock was big enough to his all the right places inside me, the pulsing shaft sending delicious tingles through my body. I leaned forward slightly and rested my hands gently on his shoulders, while his glided up to caress and massage my breasts as they hung over him. He looked like he was in heaven, a feeling I could identify with readily.

I rolled my hips on him slowly, keeping him deep inside while I flexed my pussy muscles around his cock. His slowly pushed his hips up and down, pushing deeper inside me, matching my rhythm nicely. Our eyes met and we stared intently as we fucked. I wasn't going to kiss him, not yet, because that wasn't our relationship yet. Kissing mom, now that was something I could do readily.

"Ohhhh, mom, if only you were watching..."

It occurred to me that I wanted her to see me fuck and I had an idea. I slowed myself down until I wasn't moving and smiled at him. "I've got an idea and a proposal for you."

He took a breath to compose himself. "Yeah?"

"Let's record this," I suggested. "I've got a video camera and you have your cellphone. You record me with my camera and I'll do the same with your phone. We can record our fucking, sound good?"

He nodded readily enough, so I dismounted and retrieved my camcorder while he fished in his pockets for the cellphone. I was straddling his hips again, although he wasn't inside me yet.

"One little proviso if you wanna do this," I mentioned. "You're not recording my face, okay? I don't mind you showing us fucking so you can brag to your friends and have proof you bagged a hot chick, but if people see the girl's face, it becomes a problem for her with the slut-shaming and all, you see?"

He nodded. "I respect that. I'll show you any recordings I make when we're done and you can delete any you don't like. Sound fair?"

"Incredibly." I said cheerfully, pressing my slick lips against his cock shaft and grinding back and forth slowly. I prepped the camera and began recording. "You ready?"

He nodded his assent and I slid down onto him, his member deep inside me again. He made me feel so warm and tight. I turned the camera around and smiled at it, winking secretly for my mom before slowly trailing it down my writhing body to show my pussy greedily swallowing his cock. It slid in and out of me, glistening with my wetness. I used one hand to hold the camera while my other gently pulled my thick outer lips apart, exposing my inner pink. Knowing my mother would see this later gave me a delicious, tingling thrill and made me even hotter and wetter.

I turned the camera to slowly trail up my lover's body, finally resting on his face. He seemed quite lost in his own little slice of heaven, though he was pointing his cellphone camera at our mingling genitals and recording dutifully.

"Enjoying yourself down there, champ?" I asked, eliciting a grin and a thumbs up. Inane a response as that might have been, I probably shouldn't have expected more. I gently took the cell from his hand and gave him the camcorder to work with while I took a slow, artful tour around my body for him. I captured my heaving breasts and undulating stomach, along with closeups of my cunt eating his cock greedily.

He was giving me the panoramic treatment with the camcorder, trailing up and down my writhing, sweating form. I smiled and winked naughtily and waved at the camera, moving extra sensually for it. It turned me on so much to think of my mother watching this and masturbating furiously to it. Maybe we would watch it together and fuck ourselves, or fuck one another...

I decided to change things up and rolled off him onto my back. He got up and knelt between my legs, recording as he pushed his cock back inside me from a kneeling position. I moaned deeply as he sank in, focusing his cellphone on our middles and capturing the moment of penetration. He began to pump back and forth, my pussy making slick, sucking noises as he did so. It felt so good...

I squeezed him as he fucked me, delighting in the feel of his dick pushing inside against my resistance. I hooked my legs behind his hips, pulling him in deeper and bringing us closer together. We kept recording as we fucked, enjoying our amateur pornography moment. It wasn't the first time I'd been recorded fucking, not by a long shot, but oddly enough it was the first time it had been done when I was over over eighteen.

Our fucking became heated and earnest, my skin flush with desire and both of us glistening with sweat. I could feel him trembling as he fought to hold on and that drove me even closer to the brink, knowing I was going to feel his spunk inside me.

"Gonna cum?" I panted, trying to hold the camera steady. "Gonna cum hard in my pussy?"

"Uh-huh!" was his response as he pushed against me harder and harder.

"Gonna drive that big cock inside me and pump me full of cum?" I gasped. "Fucking give it to me!"

We pumped harder and faster against one another until we both strained and I cried out, hopefully loud enough for mom to hear me. My pussy clenched as he jerked and shuddered and then I could feel his cum shooting inside me. My body exploded in warm bliss as he filled me with his essence. I could feel his hips thumping against me, his cock still unleashing his cum deep inside my body.

He sagged back on his heels, panting heavily while I lay limp, trying to catch my breath. I steadied the cellphone with two hands, trying to get him some final moments of our glorious fucking before I became too weary to hold it up. He did the same with my camcorder and then we laid them aside for later use. I pulled him down to me and we wrapped our arms around one another as we kissed languorously, bodies still united.

"Mmmmmmmm," I purred as I broke the kiss and smiled up at him. "You have no idea how much I needed that."

"Thanks," he replied, grinning. "It was amazing."

"Oh, we're not done yet," I pointed out, poking his nose. "We're just taking a quick breather before Round Two. Hope you've got at least one more in you."

He smiled. "Pretty sure I can manage that."

We made out a while longer and I rubbed and ground my body against his until I felt the first stirrings of new life in his cock. I smiled slyly as I snaked down between his legs and took him into my mouth. I looked up at him while I slowly bobbed back and forth along his member, getting him hard again. I then stopped sucking and used my hand to pump up and down while asking him a question.

"So you're bi, right?" I asked, reasonably certain of the answer already. He looked down at me and nodded. "Does that mean you like to pitch and catch?" I queried. He looked at me somewhat quizzically before nodding.

"Well then, I've got a little treat for us," I announced, reaching over the side of my bed and pulling up a double-ended dildo. It was flesh-coloured and veiny, with a realistic texture to it, thick and impressive. His eyes went wide and I grinned. "Ever gone ass-to-ass with a girl?"

He shook his head but I could see something in his demeanour and facial expression that indicated he was more than willing. I handed it to him to look at while I continued sucking his cock to keep him hard. "So here's the deal," I said, pulling my mouth off him for a moment. "We go ass-to-ass and we both jerk off, see who comes first. Sound like fun?"

He nodded again as I passed him a small tube of lube, which he dobbed and then smeared along both ends, until the lengths were glistening. He nodded and gestured at me, so I got on my hands and knees, turning around to face away from him. I looked back and winked, wiggling my cheeks in his direction. He knelt next to my ass and pulled the cheeks apart with his fingers, exposing my little knot. He teased the mushroom head against me, making me shiver, but I also willed myself to relax.

He pushed it in slowly, causing me to moan. I shuddered and gasped as the bulbous head popped inside, clenching the sheets of my bed. He pushed some more of the length in slowly, being very gentle. I exhaled as he stopped and then looked back at him, nodding. He turned himself away from me, getting on all fours and then deftly guided the dildo toward his own ass.

I bit my lip as the fake cock jiggled inside me while he took the head on his end between his cheeks and inserted it slowly. I waited until he had settled for a moment and then by silent consent we both began to push back into one another. My back arched and my lips shook as I took the dildo farther inside my stretching ass. My lover groaned as he did the same until our cheeks touched. We both stopped for a moment. I felt incredibly full, almost like I couldn't breath, although I knew this would pass. I'd been fucked in the ass often enough to know what to do next.

Slowly, carefully, we began to pump back and forth along the dildo's length. I could feel every fake vein and ripple along the length of the thing, making me shiver in delight. My hands reached around and found the camcorder, turning it on and positioning it someplace on the bed, capturing the two of us fucking.

We had both adjusted now and could pick up the pace a little. Our ass cheeks met and thumped together as we fucked the dildo in time with one another. I placed the camcorder in front of myself at one point, looking into the lens and whispering the word 'mommy' over and over for her. I then shuffled the device back to a more neutral position so she could see all the action.

I reached under myself and began fingering my clit while fucking my ass. My boy-toy was massaging himself and stroking his cock, even while we battered his prostate with the dildo. God, it felt so good to get fucked in the ass...

He clearly was no amateur at taking cock in his behind and he kept pace with me. I groaned as the thick fake cock stretched my anal ring, sliding back and forth inside me. My limbs were getting weak from the pleasure and the strain of holding us both up.

"Wanna flip?" I panted, looking back at him, pleased to noticed that his skin was flushed pink and covered in sweat too. He clenched his teeth and nodded his assent. We paused in our fucking for a moment to begin the process of turning over. He went first, slowly twisting around with the cock still in his ass until we was lying on his back. I then did the same, until we were scissored together, asses touching and still pinned to one another. My hands caressed his wrists and held them for a moment as we re-established our fucking rhythm.

This was tighter, more resistant, since the dildo was now under our mutual bodyweight. But it was lubed enough to continue sliding back and forth. We arched our knees to give ourselves more freedom of movement, which helped. Sometimes we pushed so close that I could feel his balls against my pussy, which sent shivers through me. I propped a small pillow under my head so I could watch him and he did likewise. My hands now moved to my steaming cunt and aching clit, masturbating while I watched him stroke his throbbing cock.

It wasn't long before we were pressing hard, grinding in tight circles as we fucked the dildo. His hand pumped furiously up and down the length of his shaft while my fingers worked my pussy expertly in a blur of need. We jammed our asses into one another and cried out, surrendering to orgasm. I've no doubt mom heard us and was downstairs, smirking at her little girl's antics. I watched in frenzied delight as his cock spurted his pearly cum all over his hands, hips and stomach. My own cum flowed from my pussy in a torrent, soaking the sheets between us.

We both lay like dead things, panting loudly. It had been a long time since I'd had an anal orgasm that strong. My body was drenched and felt like a warm, wet dishrag. My heart was thumping rapidly in my chest. My sticky hands now reached down to find his, taking them gently. We caressed one another slowly, waiting for the sensations to ebb.

"Getting out of this should be interesting." I sighed finally.

"Yeah," he replied eventually. "Hope I don't crap myself when we pull it out."

I giggled. "That makes two of us, although that only ever happened after my first ass-fucking."