Sapphic Serenity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded. "Hasn't happened to me recently either. I like to think I've got pretty good sphincter control."

I smiled at him wearily. "If you're up for it later, I've got a strap-on. May I fuck you if you're not too sore?"

"Sure," he said easily. "I recover pretty quickly from having my ass fucked. As long as you promise me a reach-around."

This I could willingly do and we just laid silently for some time, not needing to say anything. I wasn't sure how much time passed, but eventually I was dimly aware of the doorbell ringing downstairs. My mom's date Claudio was here. Pretty soon she would be getting her pussy pounded and I was happy for her.

"I'll go first." I said finally. I slowly, carefully rolled onto my side, careful to not twist the dildo inside of us, although we both still shivered at the movement. I then slowly brought my knees up toward my chest, opening my ass as much as I could before pulling out. I took gentle hold of the dildo and began pulling very slowly...

The head popped out and I gasped and collapsed, shaking. I was pleased to note that I did not lose control of my bowels. I laid still for several moments before slowly turning around to kneel near him. He stayed on his back but I parted his legs and bent his knees, exposing his ass. He clenched his teeth and hissed as I slowly withdrew the dildo from him, his still hard cock twitching in response. It audibly popped out and he groaned, his legs shaking. Fortunately, he didn't lose control either.

I sighed as I tossed the well-used sex toy aside and laid down on him, rubbing my body into his and smearing his pearly cum all over. I giggled as I kissed his nose before moving slowly down his body to lick off his gooey essence with my tongue. My fingers gently caressed his balls while I sucked the last of the cum out of his now softening cock.

"Gotta say," I cooed. "You're a helluva fuck."

He smiled. "I was thinking the same thing, although I didn't want to sound like I was objectifying you."

"Don't worry about it," I said sweetly, kissing his dick. "I didn't work this hard at being a slut to be lousy between the sheets. I'd better be a helluva fuck by now."

He laughed. "Then yes, you are absolutely one helluva fuck. No lie, probably my best ever."

We cuddled and kissed for a while, waiting for our bodies to recover before moving on to our next activity. Slowly we could feel the tingles of desire returning as we caressed and teased one another and I was pleased to feel his cock stirring back to life. I took it once again into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head and the shaft artfully while my hand pumped up and down. My mom was an amazing teacher.

"So I'm feelin' like trying out that strap-on," I said once I had him good and hard again. "Do you have a favourite position you liked to be fucked in?"

He smiled. "Depends on who's fucking me. Big strong types fuck me from behind. Guys with amazing eyes lie on top of me so I can see their faces while they fuck me. If I'm feeling a little more dominant but still want a dick in me, I'll ride them."

I see," I said in a sultry voice, walking my fingers up and down his shaft. "And which am I?"

"You've got the most amazing eyes," he replied. "I want to look into them while you fuck me. And if you get tired, I can sit on you."

I nodded. "Ever been fucked by a girl before?"

"No," he said, shaking his head. "Had one girl finger me and give me a good rim job, but you're the first one to fuck me this way."

"Ooh, breaking your inverse cherry," I said, grinning slyly. "I'll set the camcorder up and then I'm ready when you are."

I found a good place for the camcorder to catch lots of action but also was available for some gonzo shots if I wanted to get up close and personal. He prepped his cellphone and grinned at me, as if he had a sudden idea.

"Do you still have that mask you wore to prom?" he asked.

"The Italian one? Yeah." I replied. "You think I should wear it?"

"It'll conceal your identity, meaning we don't have to work so hard to hide your face."

"Hey, that's not bad," I mused. "I'll keep it beside me so I can slip it on when it's time for some full body shots, okay?"

I pulled out my strap-on, fitting it around my waist before modeling it. He smiled and laid on his back expectantly. I took the camcorder and knelt over his head, filming him. He took hold of the rubbery cock and slid it into his mouth, bobbing back and forth slowly. He was apparently pretty good at sucking dick because he got the whole length down his throat and held it, humming around the shaft to show off for the camera. Watching him was getting me wet.

Finally, though, he was ready. I could tell because he was stroking at his cock while he sucked on mine. I kept the camera steady with one hand while I leaned down over him and took his dick in my mouth, lapping at it and bobbing up and down to drive him crazy. He moaned around my strap-on, indicating he was indeed going wild. I spun him about and positioned myself between his legs, which he spread. He smeared some lube along the fake cock and nodded to me.

I pressed the tip against his puckered knot and he tilted his hips up some more. I eased the head inside him and he groaned. I kept the camera focused on the penetration and slid the length slowly into him. The strap-on dildo wasn't as large as the double-headed one had been, but I had more control over this one. Once I was in to the hilt I paused, letting him adjust. When he seemed ready I began moving slowly back and forth, in and out of him. He grunted and moaned while the bright purple cock invaded him.

I now handed him the camcorder while taking his cellphone and we began recording for one another. Although I was not getting fucked, this entire session was making me very wet. One of my hands kept recording while my hips pumped and I snaked my other hand under my ass to finger my pussy. I was getting really riled.

I finally put aside the cell and he sat the camcorder down on the nightstand facing us and still running. I leaned over him now and he tilted his hips further up. My hands were on either side of his head and I was plunging almost straight down inside him form this angle. We looked into one another's eyes as I fucked him. His brown eyes were molten with his pleasure as he bit his lip. His hands reached up and massaged my breasts, causing me to shiver and gasp.

Finally, though, he offered to switched positions. I pulled out of him and laid on my back, wiggling the purple dildo playfully and grinning. He straddled my hips and positioned the glistening cock at the entrance of his ass. Slowly he settled down, moaning again. Once he was pinned to me, he leaned down and we wrapped our arms around one another, kissing hungrily as he moved his hips. We found a good rhythm where I pushed up while he sunk down, taking me deep inside. His hand moved between us and stroked his steel-hard cock, my own hand joining him. I slid on my Italian renaissance ballroom mask and he took his cellphone, recording us fucking.

We fucked for several minutes before he strained against me and shook, dropping the cellphone and moaning loudly into my mouth. His free hand squeezed my breasts hard and I squealed and began cumming. We writhed and pushed and grappled with one another, feeling his cock twitch and begin to spurt, his cum all over my stomach and even hitting my breasts. He collapsed onto me and we kissed deeply, my hips still gently moving the dildo in and out of him.

"Wow," he said finally. "You sure you've never fucked a guy before?"

"Never like that," I replied, removing my mask and smiling into his face. "Fingered a guy, pushed a vibe in and out of his ass, rimmed him, but never strapped one on and full out fucked him. That was fun."

"That was great," he added, still breathing heavily. "You fucked me better than a lot of guys have. Way to go."

"Thanks, I try to be versatile." I said, winking. We snuggled and caressed each other for some time, my strap-on still inside him. He kicked and licked my breasts, sending pleasurable tingles through me. My thoughts briefly flashed to how my mother's evening was going, but I was certain she had it well in hand. My mother was a fucking goddess when it came to sex and pleasure.

He kissed me again. "Think you're gonna want me to fuck your ass in return?"

I smiled. "I'm pretty sure I can handle that. I'm actually not too sore after that session with the double, I'm kinda surprised."

"I'm not, you're a total sex machine," he said, his expression an honest one. "You could probably outfuck a Sybian."

I laughed and kissed him, reaching down to tickle his ass. We allowed him to slowly disengage from me, the dildo slipping out wetly. I licked his cum off his stomach before kissing him again, letting him taste himself. I took hold of his cock and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I'm amazed there's any life left in this guy," I teased, shaking it a little. "He's had a helluva night."

He shrugged. "I don't always have the best stamina, but I recover pretty quickly and I cum hard, so that makes up for it usually. I don't get many complaints."

"I sure haven't had any," I said cheerfully. "Yes, when you think you're up for another round, I'd love to have you in my pussy and then my ass."

We snuggled and talked for a while longer before getting ourselves into a 69. I sucked his cock back to hardness while he lapped and fingered my pussy until I was good and wet. I rolled him onto his back and straddled him. I picked up his cellphone and began recording while he had the camcorder ready. I sank onto his stiff cock, taking him deep in my pussy. We pumped and writhed against one another for a while before he sat up and made me kneel on all fours. I slipped on my ballroom mask and groaned as he took me from behind. His sturdy cock slid in and out of me at a good pace, picking up steam until I could feel the blooming tingling start.

He fucked me harder until I was gritting my teeth and he told me to just let go. I bit my pillow and screeched as I came, my pussy slathering our hips. He pulled out of me and pressed his cock inside my ass in one fluid motion, causing me to gasp and almost choke on my earlier scream. He gripped my ass cheeks tightly and began thumping back and forth rapidly. My face hit the bed and I panted and squeezed him as tight as I could. I could tell he was close to cumming and really wanted to oblige me as he had promised.

I didn't try to hold back, I reached under to play with my clit and pussy as he fucked me. I pressed my breasts into the bed as I ground back against him. His cock stretching my ass and digging deep inside me felt so good...

He thumped his hips against me and moaned loudly as he came. I screamed again as my ass tightened around him. His warm cum bathed my insides, causing my whole body to shake almost uncontrollably. I pushed back so hard that he ended up on his back and I rode him, reverse cowgirl, milking his cock with my ass.

"Fuckfuckfuck yessssssssss!" I hissed as I bounced up and down and played with my clit, my teeth clenched. He kept hold of my hips, driving into me, waiting for me to exhaust myself. I finally did and I slowly laid back on him, his rod still pinned inside me. He reached up and caressed my breasts and torso, both of us too tired to say anything.

No idea how long had passed before we stirred. I moved first, slowly pulling myself off his cock and collapsing on my side, trembling. I could barely think. I had officially fucked myself stupid. I turned around and cuddled into him, pulling the covers over us. I could feel they were wet and sticky, but I somehow doubt either of us cared at that moment.

***

My alarm clock didn't beep, but it vibrated, deeply enough for me to notice and wake up. I stirred and reach across my lover's body to turn it off. 2:30 in the morning.

"Uhhnnn, what time is it?" he asked, stirring and pinching his eyes.

"Two-thirty." I replied.

He sighed. "Fuuuuuck. Who the hell thought of inventing this ungodly hour? They should be dug up, brought back to life and killed again. Bastards."

I smiled and snuggled against him, kissing his chest. I knew I had to get rid of him soon but I wasn't going to kick him out, so I played the obvious card. "Think you'll be up for a little more fun?"

He sort of chuckled tiredly. "You're trying to kill me, apparently. You are amazing in bed and I hope you let me do this with you again, but I am worn out for the night, I'm sorry. I'll be lucky if I can walk straight for the next few days."

"Poo," I giggled, scraping my fingers over his skin. "Well, I guess I can release you from my deviant clutches."

"Yeah, I really should go," he admitted, sitting up half-way. "Don't want to, but it's the responsible adult thing to do."

I pushed him down for a moment and kissed him all over, showing my appreciation for what a good time he had shown me. Finally, though, I let him get up and helped him dress, putting a robe around myself. I handed his cellphone to him and made him promise to send me copies of all the videos we took, which he did readily. I put my finger to my lips as we crept by my mother's room and went downstairs. We made out by the front door for a few minutes before I let him leave, closing it behind him.

I leaned back against the door and slipped a hand inside to fondle my breast as I looked at the ceiling and just sighed. It had been a good night and I was pleasantly sated. All that remained was to see what the morning brought. I went into the kitchen and poured myself half a glass of red wine, which I drank back, feeling it to be a perfect denouement to my day.

I went back upstairs and walked quietly down the hall when I noticed my mom's door was slightly ajar. From inside I could hear her gasping lightly and whispering. I heard another, deeper voice, speaking quietly back in Italian. Unable to resist and reasonably certain my mom had left the door open on purpose, I knelt next to it and peeked in.

Mom was lying on her side, completely naked, facing the door and resting her head in her hand. Her hips were squirming back against Claudio's, who was lying behind her, nibbling her neck and shoulder while he slid his cock in and out of her wet, pliant pussy.

Seeing mom get fucked made me wet again, even though I'd fucked my brains out earlier. My hand reached inside my robe and fingered my pussy while I watched quietly. Claudio's hands fondled mom's breasts, his mouth still busy on her neck. Mom's hand was down between her legs, playing with her netherlips or stroking his cock as it appeared from inside her.

Her eyes fluttered open and she noticed me by the door. I didn't even try to hide. Our eyes met an held one another, mom moaning as her pleasure was taken to new heights knowing I was watching. His thrusting inside her became more rapid and their panting took on a desperate quality. Mom bit her lip and kept her eyes locked on mine.

"Bella..." Claudio moaned as he pushed deep inside her and came. Mom groaned and bit her knuckle, her eyes fluttering but she refused to look away from me as she came, wanting me to see inside her soul at that moment. I squeezed my legs together and shivered, cumming as well.

The show was over, because she turned into her lover and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply. I crept past the door and made my way into my bed, shedding my robe and kissing my cum-covered hand and fingers.

Looking at my ceiling, I smiled contentedly and allow sleep to embrace me, dreams of my mother keeping me warm.

***

Author's Notes: Now like I had mentioned previously and as the Category this was submitted to suggests, this is, and will continue to be, an incest story. These may be other elements. I'm sure you'll all be able to handle it, including the occasional man involved, even if mom and daughter are deeply into one another.

And now another note- this one's about the concept of slut-shaming. If you happen to object to women having healthy libidos and consider them sluts for fucking the way men do, and with the same promiscuity, please stop reading my stories. I've based Bronwen on a friend of mine who has a very healthy and active sexual appetite and fucks whom and when she pleases. If this makes her a slut in your eyes, because you're an angry male with misplaced morals, that's your problem. The rest of us don't need to hear about your issues on a site devoted to sexual fantasy.

So this is my promise to you. If you leave reviews complaining about the women being sluts, I will delete the comment, simply because you are disrespectful and hateful to women. Doubtless you'll end up in a bell tower one day to express your rage. But you will not express it here. If you must, for some reason, give vent, then message it to me privately, I won't mind. I just feel obligated to protect people from that sort of vileness publicly.

No, it is not a contradiction to have mom and Bron refer to themselves or one another as sluts, most girls I know who are sexually liberated and active consider it a power word to reclaim, not unlike when my friends in the black community use a common pejorative. Deal with the context, choosing to believe otherwise is simply desperate denial on your part.

I hope you are otherwise enjoying this story, I know I am. I'm a straight man, so lesbian sex is a big thing for me, tribadism specifically. Why? Because it's the one sexual act I cannot do or replicate. Makes sense, right?

Anyhoo, more to come (no pun intended) and it will be up in a few days. Enjoy!

- Management