Sapphic Serenity Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, public pools," I muttered, grimacing. "So full of chlorine and kid pee and God knows what else. It gives me the squicks just thinking about it."

"Baby, we've been plunking our cute asses down on public toilets to kiss and fuck, remember? You didn't have any objections to those, did you?" she pointed out.

I sighed. "Well, hopefully we'll find some way to perv it up, then. Otherwise it'll just be swimming in Chernobyl water for me."

"Such a princess," she laughed as she drove us into the parking lot of our destination. "Try not to make too many faces while we're in there."

"No promises," I grunted as I got out of the car.

***

The showers were empty at this time of day, seemingly. And just to be safe, we decided to not use the communal shower room but found a little side room meant for the body-conscious and had three stalls with curtains. Mom got the water in one of them blasting and we stepped in, giggling and trying not to make noise.

No sooner had I drawn the dingy, yellowed plastic curtain shut than we more or less attacked one another, kissing fiercely. Hands roved and groped as we slithered in the cramped space, letting the water cascade over our hungry bodies. Tongues writhed and plunged while her breasts squashed and slithered against mine.

She crushed me to her as my hands pulled her cheeks apart and my fingers toyed with her knot, teasing her. Her nails raked my back and pulled my hair. She fought back a moan and bit my earlobe before whispering. "We can't take forever, that Aquafit class starts in fifteen minutes. Let's cum and clean up, we'll make love later."

I nodded and pulled away from her, difficult as that was, looking at her through eyes glazed with lust and primal need. I needed to fuck my mother, to mate with her. It was becoming an addiction beyond a mere craving and at this very second, the agony of not fucking her made me wonder if this is what withdrawal symptoms felt like. I was almost... maddeningly itchy.

She pressed my shoulders and upper back against the stall's wall behind me but then pulled my hips forward. I was now leaning backward and I waited to see what she had in mind. Was she going to kneel and lick me to orgasm?

She then positioned herself likewise, leaning backward, but coaxed my legs apart with one of hers, scissoring us in the cramped confines of the stall. I felt her smooth, wet pussy press to mine and understood instantly. The stall kept us wedged against one another, much as the basement shower did at home, with perhaps only a little more room. Here, we could girl-fuck one another easily without losing our balance. I strangled a moan in my throat as she began grinding her hips into mine. The slippery thrill was unreal.

"Remember your isolation exercises from dance class?" she breathed, fondling her breasts as she looked at me through heavily-lidded, lusty eyes. "Use them now, baby."

I nodded and because squirming my pussy against her, using only my pelvic muscles while my legs braced me and my core muscles supported my torso. I shuddered in delight as she did the same, our netherlips mingling wetly. I bit my lip as I mauled my breasts, pinching and pulling at my nipples. Watching our hips move slowly, in a rolling tandem, the isolation techniques making the fucking fascinating to watch, I was spellbound. In this little stall in the Y, racing against time, we fucked one another until we were both shuddering and almost seized up. Mom bit her knuckle as she tried not to scream as she came while I pressed my hands over my mouth and squealed, helpless before my orgasm's onslaught.

We slid down to the floor, legs scissored as we breathed heavily. Mom pulled me to her and we wrapped our arms and legs around one another, kissing deeply and lovingly. We panted as we stared into one another's eyes, lost in the love we saw. Feeling her breasts squashed to mine, her heart pounding against my chest, our pussies kissing below, I never wanted this moment to end.

"I'm going to step into the other stall, baby, just in case any one comes in," she whispered. "Otherwise we might not be able to stop."

I nodded. "See you in the dressing room, mommy."

We kissed one another briefly before she got up and exited. I stood after she left and began the lonely process of cleansing myself, hearing her do the same. It wasn't two minutes before we heard the change room begin to fill with the sounds of women talking. The Aquafit class was apparently here.

We finished our showers and wrapped up in towels before heading into the change room, just a mom and daughter returning from a swim. There were a few glances our way, mostly because we were considerably younger and more in shape than most of these women. Ignoring them, we dressed and made our way out and back to the Rogue. My hair was wet but pulled back in a braid to dry out, as was mom's. We'd both reluctantly put clean thongs back on while changing, but I held no doubt they'd be thoroughly soaked and abused before the night was out.

"So now what?" she mused as we pulled out of the parking lot. "Day's nowhere near over."

I thought for a moment. "Let's... buy some outfits somewhere and go outside of town to a strip club that has an amateur night."

She considered for a few seconds and nodded. "Find us a club that has amateur night. And if it's a few hours away, that's even better. Lot less chance of people knowing us."

Mom turned us toward the sex store we'd visited the previous week while I used my phone to search for strip clubs outside the city. I felt a decided tingle at the notion of how naughty we were about to be. Stripping onstage for my mom, or evenwithmy mom, while nameless men leered at us shamelessly, it gave me an incredible thrill.

"Got it," I said, grinning as I found our target. "I'm not kidding, it's called 'The Lumberyard', and it's in Collingwood."

"Makes sense," mom mused as she drove. "It's a former logging community. And I'm sure we'll see gentlemen sporting plenty of wood."

"Little to no chance of anyone knowing us, either," I added. "Says that tomorrow is amateur night, so we'll just find a little motel or B&B for the night and go nuts on one another. Sound good?"

"Sounds wonderful," she purred, reaching over and squeezing my hand. "I love how depraved we're acting."

"It's about four hours to Collingwood," I mentioned, enjoying the tingle her touch was giving me. "We can stop somewhere on the way and fuck, right?"

Mom nodded. "We'll pick up more toys at the store and have a wonderful night. We'll get some booze and go to town on one another."

"Best thing I've ever heard." I giggled, reaching over and stroking her leg. We leaned in and pressed our lips together in a firm kiss before exiting the vehicle to head back into the store, trying to not press against each other or hold hands and give ourselves away. We split up try and look less obvious and I began searching for toys I thought we might enjoy, perusing the aisles intently.

"Oh, hey, I remember you!" said a familiar voice. I turned around and the young woman who had been helping me the previous week beamed a smile at me. "You came in looking for some toys to share with some guy you were hoping was a catcher, right?"

"Yeah, good memory," I replied, grinning. "Guess I'm addicted to your store."

"Not hard when you love sex, right?" she agreed. "This place is heaven, no question. How's your hot mom that looks like your sister?"

"Same mom, I guess," I replied, shrugging, and doing my best not to blush. "Not many parents who are okay with being seen alongside their kid in a place like this. She's cool that way."

"My mom'd die just from walking within fifty feet of this place," she laughed. "She is such a repressed prude, it's kind of refreshing to see a parent that isn't without being an old perv creeper."

"Yeah, that's def not my mom," I chuckled lamely.

"You here for more toys to share with your boy?" she asked, smiling slyly.

"Not sure what I'm looking for yet, but I'm thinking a few basics I just don't have," I replied. "My sexy wardrobe isn't complete without a schoolgirl outfit, right?"

She nodded. "C'mon over here," she said, taking me by the wrist and taking me to another section. I allowed myself to be led over to the costumes section and we mulled over a selection of schoolgirl uniforms, raging from cheap and tawdry to elaborate and even somewhat conservative and stuffy, like, complete with blazer. "Is it for serious play or just a throw-away thing for a party or quickie?"

I pondered that for a moment. "Good quality but easy to get out of, like something a stripper would wear for a tease show." She giggled and nodded while helping me go through the selections. No single, packaged outfit was quality enough, so we ended up piecing together an outfit that worked well, consisting of a plaid red pleated skirt that was deliciously short, a sturdy but thin white blouse, knee-length socks, wedge-heel shoes and some minor accoutrements. My assistant was kneeling down near my feet to get at some accessories when my mom came around the corner.

"Hey, baby," she purred, coming right up to me and pressing her breasts into my arm. "I found a gorgeous double dildo that I thought we could-"

She stopped talking as she saw me stiffen and look at her in an almost desperate horror. She then let her eyes trail down to the young woman kneeling just in front of me, where she'd apparently been out of sight. My assistant didn't say anything but stared at my mother somewhat dumbly before gazing up at me and then rising to her feet.

I didn't say anything and neither did mom, we both just stood there, rooted to the spot. I felt a cold, unpleasant tingle crawling up from the root of my spine to my neck and my skin began to feel clammy. She looked back between mom and myself, first in disbelief and then with a growing understanding, especially once she saw the double dildo mom was still holding.

"Holy shit," she breathed silently. "No fuckin' way..."

She turned her face to smile at me evilly. "That's so hot."

I blinked.Notwhat I'd been expecting to hear. Mom either, judging by the look on her face. "Uh... what?"

"A hot mom and a hot daughter," the assistant said quietly, making sure no one else could hear her. Fortunately, the store wasn't busy at all. "You're lovers. It's so taboo and so hot to think about."

Mom stepped forward a little. "You can't-"

"Don't worry," the girl said, putting up her hand. "I know how to keep from ruining a good thing. Truth, I have a really hot cousin I'd love to have go down on me, if the dumb bastard would stop being so oblivious."

I sighed in somewhat obvious relief and this allowed mom to relax as well. "Okay, so now you know. Now what?"

The girl shrugged. "I'll help you find whatever you need for one another and then probably diddle myself tonight thinking about it, straight up."

Mom giggled at her honesty. "Think you can find me an outfit to match my baby girl's then?"

Our attendant nodded. "No problem, you've got an amazing bod. Let's get your colours."

We found mom's outfit and continued shopping around for other items we thought we might enjoy. Once her initial surprise was past, our new acquaintance remained cheerfully professional, speaking to us as if our incestuous antics were of no consequence, but still quietly enough to not attract attention. I could tell mom had relaxed completely and was back to enjoying herself. When she thought she could get away with it, she'd brush against me or give my hand a squeeze.

We finally finished collecting more toys and naughty items we thought we'd need for our little trip and headed to cash out with our attendant. Mom really seemed to have taken a liking to her, smiling genially as she paid.

"You've been so helpful," she remarked as she gave the girl her credit card. "As in above and beyond good customer service. And your discretion is definitely appreciated."

"It was my pleasure, trust me," the girl replied. "I'm not a lesbian, but the thought of you two makes me really horny."

"We really do?"

The girl blushed. "Yes."

Mom pursed her lips and thought about something, looking around. Her eyes finally came to rest on the far wall. "There are old-school peep show booths back there, aren't there?"

Our attendant nodded. "Yeah. It's kind of a museum at this point, they haven't been used in years. Probably almost two decades. Someone asks about them out of curiosity maybe once a month and they're usually just wondering where the bathrooms are."

Mom smiled slyly. "Would you like to see Bron and I do something? As a thank you for all your help."

I turned my head and looked at mom with my eyebrow raised. Did she really just suggest that?

The girl held up her hand. "Oh, I- that's not really necessary."

"Neither was all your help," mom pointed out. "Would youwantto see a little something?"

She flushed almost red. "I... maybe, yes. I would. I'll bet it's really hot."

Mom smiled slyly. "Can you take a break and we'll treat you to a little show?"

Our girl thought about it for a split second and then walked off for a moment to talk to another attendant behind the desk. She came back quickly and drew a deep breath. "I'm covered, I took my lunch. I have a half hour."

"And you can guarantee privacy and we won't be disturbed?"

She nodded. "There's no cameras back there and I can just say I was taking two curious customers on a tour. I'll even put up the velvet rope gate to make it look inaccessible. Are... are you sure you want to do this?"

Mom looked at me, obviously requiring my input and I simply nodded. Her lover Claudio had watched us intently as we'd fucked. So what if our new audience was a girl? Having someone watch really did give me a naughty tingle.

She came out from behind the counter and led us through the store to the back wall and through a door. She put up the rope barrier and then closed the door. Mom reached over and squeezed my hand.

She and I were about to fuck out in public and for an audience. I was already wet.

***

"How about this bathroom?" our new friend suggested. "It's clean and there's a working light, so if you want to... to let me watch you, this is a good choice."

Sure enough, it was a small but clean bathroom, and maybe the light was yellowish and not ideal, but if you're going to fuck for an audience outside of the privacy of your own abode, you can't be exactly choosy, can you?

Mom pulled me close, smiling hungrily while the attendant shut the door. She stood nearby and stared in awe as we began kissing deeply, losing ourselves in our passion and mutual desire. My body pressed to mom's, breasts squashing together. I moaned as I felt her hand slide down my thigh and under the hem of my dress and glide over my warm skin. It sent tingles up my spine and I grew even wetter.

"Mmmmm, can you see from over there, darling?" mom moaned through our kiss. "Come closer, there's plenty to see..."

Our attendant drew closer, her eyes wide as she watched. My tongue tangled with mom's and we both groaned as our fingers grazed over each other's panties. My nipples were rock-hard, poking against the soft mounds of her bosom. We squirmed our chests together, growing heated in our need to fuck.

I couldn't take any more and knelt eagerly in front of my mother. She pulled the hem of her dress up, exposing her lovely body to me. Her thong panties were already soaked and I pulled them aside as I latched my mouth onto her pussy, moaning in delight as her essence bathed my tongue.

"Holy shit..." whispered our audience as she watched me suck hungrily on mom's clit, her wetness already glistening on my chin. My fingers flexed on her creamy thigh while she grasped my head, sighing, and cooing in pleasure.

"Yes, baby girl," she breathed, her eyes closed. "Your tongue is so good, Bron..."

I shivered as my mommy told me what a good girl I was. It made me liquid right to my core. I knew I'd never get enough of this. With renewed vigour, I sucked willfully on her snatch, my tongue snaking ever deeper into her sweet tunnel.

"Gnnnnn, yes, my little slut!" she keened, her head lolling back as I rolled my tongue around her clit while sliding my finger deep inside her gooey pussy. We'd been lovers for less than two weeks, but there was now nothing I did not know about my mother's body. Every tiniest detail and key to her ultimate pleasure was laid bare before me, and mine before her. We were so alike in our desires that mostly it was instinct, rather than exploration, but that didn't keep us from pushing the boundaries of pleasure in our attempts to kill one another with sex.

Knowing we had a voyeur right beside us must have tipped the scales unexpectedly, because mom came suddenly, and hard. She shuddered and almost doubled over, her fingernails almost digging into my scalp as she pinned my head between her legs. She shook uncontrollably, eyes squeezed shut and biting her lip so she didn't scream. I could feel her sweat-slicked skin all around me, as if it was on fire while she came, her honeyed essence flooding into my mouth.

Mom sagged back against the wall behind herself and sunk to the floor, breathing heavily. I knelt in front of her, my face still glistening with her juices. Her legs were wide, exposing her pussy as we stared into one another's eyes, glazed with desire and need. Our attendant stood close by, silent as she watched the spectacle with an almost reverent awe.

I leaned in and kisses mom deeply, both of us moaning as we shared her taste on our tongues. She caressed my face, whispering about what a good girl I was. She then turned her head and smiled wickedly at our guest.

"Mmmmm, see what my baby girl did to me?" she purred, reached between her legs and spreading her pussylips wide, exposing her glistening inner pink. The girl nodded, unable to say anything. I smirked and whispered something in mom's ear, to which she smiled and nodded.

"Bron says you can take all the pics and videos you like, as long as you keep our faces out of the shots," mom told her. "Would you like that? Get as close as you like, shoot whatever you want, so long as you don't get in the way."

The girl nodded again and with a trembling hand, took out her cellphone. "I'll... I'll let you see everything I shoot before you leave and you can tell me if it's okay."

We both nodded, believing that she just wanted images for her own pleasure and not to our detriment. Mom pulled off her sundress and her soaked thong while I did the same. She then leaned back against the wall and winked at me, beckoning me to her with a finger.

I knew what she wanted, it was something we'd done in the shower several times now. As she remained sitting, I stood over her and turned to face out like she was, my knees somewhat bent. She leaned her face up and latched onto my waiting cunt with her mouth and began lapping hungrily. Nothing of her upper face was visible, concealed by my tightening ass while she pleasured me. I shuddered and groaned as loudly as I dared, fondling and squeezing my breasts wantonly. Mom's hands wandered over my thighs and then down her own body. Our friend stood close in front, showing my sweat-slicked, trembling form from the neck down and mom's beneath me, her face obscured.

Mom lashed my pussy while I did my best to remain upright. It felt like her tongue was deep into my torso, tendrils of pleasure reaching through my whole body. I felt so exposed, so vulnerable, and it made me so horny, knowing that someone else was nearby, watching this taboo depravity.

My thighs were shaking and I squeezed my breasts so hard they would surely bruise as I came. I slathered mom's face with my cum, groaning shamelessly. My legs finally buckled and I slumped forward away from mom's wicked tongue, gasping and panting as I landed on my hands and knees between her thighs. Mom slowly pulled me back to sit in her lap and I snuggled into her, our tongues tangling in a blissful kiss while we caressed my warm, pliant body.