Sapphic Serenity Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better hope so," mom said, smiling evilly at her. "Because otherwise, the boys're gonna be loving on us all night and have no time for your skinny, skank ass."

The blonde went pink with anger but said nothing. Mom pressed in a little harder, her nose and lips mere inches from the blonde's.

"Now fuck... off..." she said quietly but sternly.

She turned and left without another word. Mom closed the door and resumed sitting, applying makeup identical makeup to mine. I looked at her in amusement.

"I saw a documentary once on how girls act toward one another and compete in these environments," she mentioned as she touched up a corner of one eye. "So I was prepared in case anyone tried to be a cunt."

I giggled and resumed applying my own mascara. God, I loved my mom.

***

The place seemed to be hopping, from what we could tell. We mostly heard it, since we stayed in our changing room, generally. We also seemed to be the only amateurs tonight and mom laughed that at least one of us would take First Prize.

The manager checked on us a few minutes before the amateur hour was to begin, just reassuring us that all was well. Mom mentioned the encounter with the blonde earlier and he waved it off.

"Don't mind Diamond," he grunted. "She's all talk."

"Maybe, but could you make sure the stage floor is dried and the pole wiped down before we go on?" mom asked.

He laughed. "You saw the stripper special on HBO too, eh? Don't worry, she won't grease any poles or stage to break your ankle, but I'll do it just to show good faith, okay?"

He left and mom smirked at me. "And you thought I only watched HBO for Game of Thrones."

"Hey, at least that explains where you get your incest kink from." I replied, shrugging.

We heard the emcee announce that amateur hour was beginning and I had a weird Deadpool flashback because the guy sounded like Stan Lee. Talk about weird. It then occurred to me, I'd forgotten something.

"Fuckballs," I muttered, squeezing mom's hand. "I forgot to give him a name, a stripper name."

"Don't worry, baby, I took care of it," mom said, squeezing back.

"You did?" I asked, looking at her in surprise.

A knock at the door. "One minute, ladies!"

"Let's do this..." mom said, her voice carrying a note of iron determination as she led us out.

We walked by the dressing room for the regulars, all of whom were staring at us through the open door. The hallway seemed a mile long to me, the room beyond all strident with noise and pink or blue neon lights.

"Ladies and gentleman!" called the announcer. "Put your hands where we can see them and make some noise for Collingwood's naughtiest sisters, Jez and Belle!"

"Jezebel?!" I exclaimed as we strode through the curtain and out onto the stage. "You called us Jezebel?"

"Appropriate, don't you think?" she called back, smiling a brilliant smile and waving to the audience we could barely see because of the glaring stage lights.

I squeezed my eyes shut for the merest of moments and threw my caution and apprehension to the wind. If I bombed, it was worse than embarrassing myself, I'd be embarrassing my mother, who was up here with me. Claiming to be sisters, getting naked for strangers and probably doing things the audience secretly craved, we'd committed to this wonderful, indecent act and there was no backing out now.

There was only rocking it or disgracing ourselves horribly.

We'd talked about what to do since the day before and we'd taken pole-dancing classes together. Because we were both athletic, we were actually pretty good at it, but this was different. This wasn't for our own empowerment, or to entice a lover in the privacy of our house- this was to wow a horny audience that came to see two 'sisters' get naked together onstage and entertain them.

If the initial applause and roars were any indication, we were going to be a big hit.

It might seem a little cliché, but the sound system began blaring 'Cherry Pie' by Warrant. I'd lying if I said we'd practiced a routine, but we both understood the rhythm and tempo of the music and we moved in sync readily. We slinked and ground and danced around the pole together, grazing our hands across one another and opening our shirts to flash our bras. Mom was near the front of the stage and bent forward, rolling her ass and sliding her tongue over her lips. Men and even women roared in approval, especially when I went up and raised her skirt and began pretending to smack her behind.

We moved forward with the routine relatively quickly, since it's not the longest song on earth. Before long, we'd shed our blouses and then our skirts, flinging ourselves around gracefully around the pole together. Clad only in our tiny plaid bras, thong panties, sheer knee socks and heels, exposed to complete strangers and with the music blaring around us, we were both panting with exhilaration. Mom winked at me as the song was drawing to a close.

We crawled forward sensually, to the front of the stage. We knelt and flexed our hips while running our fingers over one another's bodies and through each other's hair. And then, as the song was ending, we pulled one another close and kissed deeply. The patrons went nuts. My eyes were closed and my heart was pounding as I kissed mom, I could only distantly feel paper pattering off us. The applause and cheering was thunderous.

Slowly, we pulled our lips apart and stared into one another's eyes, chests rising and falling in unison. My fingers caressed through her hair gently and hers through mine. I was aware of our surroundings, but only vaguely. My focus was solely on mom. She smiled at me gently.

"I think we have a problem, baby." she whispered to me.

"What's that?" I asked back softly.

"I think they're gonna want us back..."

***

We'd run offstage together, forgetting the money they'd pelted us with. Running back through the curtains, quite a few of the regular dancers were back there and began clapping gaily, looking impressed. We accepted several congratulatory hugs and then retired to our amateur change room, giddy and panting with excitement.

"Jesus, they're still shouting our names," I remarked as I closed the door and leaned back against it. I was now glistening with sweat, a culmination of thrill, exertion and the stage lights. "I doubt we're getting out of here without an encore. The old man oughta be back in a minute or two to ask a favour."

"Hm, well, if you're up for it, we'd better not start changing," she suggested. I giggled and nodded before coming up to her and we held one another close, kissing deeply. When our lips parted, she grinned at me. "I imagine the police will be here to arrest us soon as well."

"Why?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Because wekilled it!" she declared, laughing in delight. "Can you believe we did that, Bron?"

"Not really," I exhaled. "We are fucking nuts, you know that?"

"Mmmm, these tits are what makes the men crazy," she purred, smirking and taking hold of my breasts, squeezing them jiggling them slightly inside my bra. I giggled and returned the favour. We were feeling one another up when there was a knock at the door and it opened. We turned to look but didn't stop groping one another as the person poked in their head.

"You two were a big hit," said the manager, nodding and not even blinking when he saw us molesting one another's tits. "We gathered up the money they tossed at you, but you need to come out to take your First Prize for the competition."

"We were the only ones who competed," mom laughed. "That's hardly fair."

"Trust me. You'd've won if you'd gone up against just about all my regulars," he replied. "And some of them are no slouches. "I don't suppose you'd want to give 'em an encore?"

Mom and I looked at one another. "Can we show 'em our tits? We're both getting pretty turned on by dancing in front of strangers."

"Yeah, do whatever you like," he laughed. "Hell, if I could convince you to stay, I would. You're good for business."

Mom and I smiled slyly at one another.

***

We went back onstage to thunderous applause and catcalls, many of which were from the other dancers. I noticed the blonde who called herself Diamond standing off to the side, clapping dully. The sound system began blaring 'Cherry Pie' again and so mom and I began gyrating and throwing very suggestive bumps and grinds in the direction of the audience. Before she could react, mom had taken Diamond by the hand and spun her into her arms, almost like a dance. Diamond seemed shocked, but mom gracefully pushed the blonde down to her knees and pressed her crotch into Diamond's face, squirming it around while letting out a cowgirl yell and pretending to swing a lariat around over her head.

Hoots and hollers followed, and Diamond finally managed to pull herself away, staggering to her feet and glaring at mom, although nobody else seemed to notice. She clopped offstage while mom and I basked in our newfound adulation. More dancing and teasing the audience followed, capped off with mom and I kissing again and then whipping off our bras to show our tits to the audience.

The noise still hadn't abated when we made it back to our change room. Rica, Tracy and Kryssy escorted us back, gushing about how amazing we'd done. Rica mentioned that they loved how mom had owned Diamond, who everyone seemed to think was a royal bitch.

More hugs and then they left us to our own devices when they got called back to the stage for their own numbers. Mom and I sagged into our chairs and sighed wearily. The sheer excitement of what we'd done really tuckered us out. Mom smiled at me and stroked the back of my hand, sighing as she finally relaxed. Predictably, there was a knock at the door and the manager poked his head in.

"I don't suppose you two want to dance again for a couple of nights?" he asked. "I can pull some strings to make sure you're not on the payroll for tax purposes. Interested?"

Mom and I pondered. "We kinda live four hours away and this was supposed to be a one-off thrill," she admitted. It wasn't a lie, it was very true, it was just an omission of our current lodgings. "It'd have to be worth our while."

He nodded. "I can't make it so you pay no percentage to the establishment, but I can probably cut it in half."

"How about lap dances?" I piped up. "Can we do those?"

The manager pondered and shrugged. "If you want to."

Mom beamed a smile and nodded. "We'll come by your office in a few to work out the details."

One he was gone, mom beckoned to me and I went and straddled her lap. I had my arms around her shoulders while she put her hands on my waist. Our nipples gently brushed as we stared into one another's eyes.

"You sure we want to do this, baby?" she asked quietly. "I don't want you to get creeped out."

I giggled. "I'm a big girl, mom, I've dealt with creepers before. They have squishy, tender balls like every other man. I'll be fine, just like you."

She nodded. "We could probably make a few grand doing this for a couple of days."

"I thought we didn't need money." I countered.

"True, but there's a certain naughty thrill to being paid for such shameless behaviour," she pointed out. "Maybe it'll pay for our accommodations."

"And y'never know, we might find a hunky country boy or two to fuck." I mused, wiggling in her lap. We laughed and kissed before getting into regular clothes and heading to the office again, where we discussed our schedule for four nights and collected the money we'd made from our dancing. We were staying at the cottage for seven, so this wasn't a bad schedule, with a night off in between appearances to allow us to recover and come up with new ideas.

We snuck out the back quietly, on the advice of the manager, because he was rather certain we'd get mobbed if we were spotted. Sure enough, lots of men seemed to be milling about rather aimlessly, as if waiting for something. We'd parked near the back door and managed to escape unharrassed.

Arriving back at our cottage, we scampered inside, shedding our clothes so that we were gloriously naked, the way nature intended. Mom was leafing through the stock of bills the manager had given us, counting.

"I'm glad you made him give us fresh bills, instead of keeping the ones thrown onstage," I remarked, flopping into a chair opposite mom and watching her while caressing my pussy lazily. "The notion of touching the bills they threw at us gives me the jibblies."

"Well, get used to it, since we're doing this for four nights," she answered, still thumbing through the currency. "I doubt we'll be so lucky as to convince him to exchange them again. Nice, there's over six hundred bucks here."

"Pft, we can do better," I snorted, using two fingers to spread my sticky pussylips open and expose myself to my mother. "The two best pussies in the entire region, no, the country, can do a lot better."

Mom put down the stack of cash, got down on the plush, carpeted floor and began crawling toward me slowly, her eyes locked on my pussy. She knelt between my legs, keeping my thighs parted and leaned her head in.

"Then let's give them the best show ever, baby..." she purred as she slid her tongue deep inside me.

***

Author's Notes: Since our duo have resolved their incestuous lesbian angst feelings, I've decided to allow them a laconic arc of pleasure and outrageous fun. Yes, yes, yes, I'll keep moving the plot forward, but the pace may be less than blistering for a few chapters. Hey, they're enjoying themselves, they don't care what you think, they told me so. True story.

It occurred to me I haven't given mom a name after all this time. I've got a plan down the road, something so very, very out of left field that I think I'll save the name thing if I can.

Welp, on to Twin Cities Tryst. Hope you all head a great Christmas and New Year.

Keep your stick on the ice!

Management