Sapphic Serenity Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," muttered our guest. "That was so hot."

"We're not done yet, love," mom murmured, just in case she intended to put away her phone. "Get ready for our favourite part."

I turned around and wrapped my legs around mom's waist as I hugged her and we kissed deeply, feeling our desire flare inside. Mom put one of the bags under her head to protect it from the hard tiles and laid down, shivering as the ceramic touched her skin. I straddled her silken form, settling my gooey pussy down onto hers. She spread her legs wide so that our friend could see and get close to the action with her camera.

Mom moaned into my mouth as I began to slither my slippery cunt into hers, both of us shivering as the two sets of netherlips mingled and clits rubbed and kissed. Pleasure flooded through us, binding us in a dance we both knew we'd never tire of. I could sense the girl behind us, watching rapt as I girl-fucked my mom, her phone catching ever wet detail.

Our fingers entwined beside her head as we now looked into one another's eyes, establishing that soulful rhythm between us that we found so sacred. Everything else in the universe faded away, there was only mom and I. That was all there needed to be.

"Yes, baby," mom whispered, her eyes locked with mine. "I love you so much."

"I love you, mommy," I whimpered in pleasure, meaning my words beyond any capacity for expression. I could possibly fuck her hard enough or make her cum hard enough to show her, but I'd never stop trying. "Mmmm, it feels so good..."

We kissed again, tongues wrestling hungrily. My breasts were squashed to hers and we could feel one another's hearts beating. Cunts smacked and sucked wetly, the most delightful sound I'd ever known. I could barely hear the increasingly heavy breather of our audience and wondered if she was pleasuring herself while she filmed us. I wouldn't at all blame her.

We felt the next crest of pleasure between us approaching and I sat up, pulling mom with me. We hastily but smoothly adjusted ourselves until we were scissored together, sticky pussies pressed neatly between us. We smiled at one another and clasped wrists.

"Come over here, love," mom urged our friend. "You can look directly down if you get beside us..."

The girl shuffled over to where mom had indicated and looked down between our thighs, gasping at the sight of our slippery womanhoods locked in a sacred kiss. Her phone recorded while we squirmed and ground into one another, moaning and sighing in growing pleasure. We each leaned back on one hand while the free hands either clasped at the wrist or reached across to squeeze a breast or tug on a nipple.

Moaning became groaning and sighs became pants as we fucked rhythmically but with a steadily increasing tempo. I could see the glazed lust in our onlooker's eyes while she recorded us fucking, her free hand having snaked down into her jeans while she kept her thighs clamped shut. I felt a savage tingle at the notion that she was masturbating while watching us.

"D'you like... having an audience, baby?" mom gasped as she ground and rocked her hips against me. She was glistening with sweat, even her hairline was damp. I knew I was every bit as wet and I nodded eagerly, thrilled to be watched.

I could feel the buildup of a monumental orgasm, not sure how at all I was going to keep from screaming like a maenad when it hit me. Heedless, I fucked my mother with increasing fervour, beyond caring about propriety. What happened, happened. All that mattered was cumming with mom.

"Oh shit," mom panted, sweat streaming off her as she twisted and writhed. "It's gonna be a big one, Bron... oh fuck..."

"Mommy!" I squealed as I pressed my cunt back against hers desperately, as if trying to shove myself inside her. "You're gonna make me cum so hard!"

"Baby!" mom rasped, fighting to hold on another fraction of a second, straining for all she was worth...

I clenched my teeth and screamed through them, slamming myself into mom with wild abandon. The orgasm that crashed over me sent my head spinning, awash in colour and tingling, endless pleasure. Only vaguely aware of our gyrating pussies, of the physical world, I felt only a rapture and ecstasy that could only be shared, not described. Heaving and grinding, we grappled onto one another and kissed greedily, screaming into one another's mouths, glad for the release. I could feel her nails raking my skin as we tore at one another in desperate pleasure. Bodies becoming one, subsumed to endless pleasure.

I've no idea how much time passed. No concept. When I finally came to myself, I was supine, chest rising and falling, skin still slick with my exertions, cold tiles on my back and ass and my mom's creamy cunt still glued to mine. My head was still spinning from the orgasm. I could feel mom's fingers weakly massaging my wrists.

"That... was the most incredible thing I've ever seen," came a distant voice. "Id've never believed it if I hadn't..."

I felt mom stir and could tell she was smiling. "Seeing is believing, darling. Did we give you lots of good wank material?"

"Y-yes, more than I could ever ask for," our attendant said as I opened my eyes. She still had her camera pointed at our pussies, filming from above. "Thank you."

"Our pleasure," mom and I both said at once, meaning it. We pulled one another up wearily into a sitting position and hugged, not daring to try and stand. We kissed lovingly and caressed one another's flushed bodies. This had been unreal, even for us.

Mom sighed and smiled at me forlornly. "And, like dumb sluts, we didn't bring extra panties. We could break out some of the new pairs we just bought, but I think our dumb slut punishment should be going commando for the rest of the day. Whaddya say?"

"It's the least punishment we deserve." I agreed, nodding. We slowly got to our feet, letting our friend record us as we pulled our sundresses back on, careful not to catch our faces in the picture. Mom and I giggled while we flashed our pussies for her a few more times and then she showed us all her recordings. Satisfied that nothing she'd filmed compromised us, we told her to enjoy them. She thanked us profusely once again and escorted us back to the store. We quietly made our way out, holding hands.

"Hopefully we fucked off most of those coronary burgers," mom mused as she slipped into the driver's seat, biting her lip as her bare pussy squished against the sun-warmed leather. I giggled and placed a towel beneath her, as much to keep her from ruining the Italian leather as anything else. "We'll need plenty of water before we reach our destination, mind."

"Way ahead of you," I declared, already pulling two bottles from the cooler just behind me. "Definitely gonna need to stay hydrated, it's a few hours' drive now."

Mom smiled and nodded as she pulled us out of the parking lot. "I know she wasn't exactly a lover, but neither of us got her name, did we?"

I just sighed and shook my head. "And our shameless slutdom grows..."

***

We had been driving for about three hours when we stopped in a tiny town that was little more than a widening in the road to get some supplies. We'd stopped a half hour before to pee om the woods, giggling as we recorded one another being naughty.

"That's us,' mom had snickered while she filmed me standing and tilting my hips forward to pee on a tree. "Just a couple of shameless pee faeries."

"Hey, these vids would sell for a lot of money on the web," I told her, winking. "Incest mom and daughter pissing in the woods? Russian websites'd live it."

"I don't need money," mom replied, shaking her head and smiling. "I have everything I need with you around."

"Mmmm, I love you too, mom," I purred as we switched positions and I watched her pee. It was so weird to have this fetish with her, since it normally didn't interest me in the slightest. "Apparently there's a little town up ahead, we'll buy some more water there."

We were informed at the grocery store that there was a cottage hotel about halfway between here and Collingwood. Mom began driving while I called ahead to ask if they had any rooms. Indeed, they had a larger cottage available, complete with a whirlpool bathtub. I was asking to reserve it when mom began reaching over and fingering my pussy, causing me to occasionally gasp or grunt. She giggled as I swatted at her hand but did little else to stop her. I finished the call, put down my cell and stared at her.

"Now that sweet little old lady on the other end probably thinks that I'm either a pervert or was having a seizure. I'm so getting you back at an awkward moment."

"I look forward to it..." mom said airily, keeping her eyes on the road.

We found the hotel easily enough, pulling off the main road and heading down a long, winding driveway. It was a sizeable and very pretty Victorian property, with several outlying smaller buildings, some of which appeared to be converted to guest cottages. We stopped in front of the main building and went inside. The large front room served as an office and check-in desk and was currently attended by a middle-aged woman. Mom explained that we'd called a while earlier, looking for a room for the night.

She took us on a small tour of the hotel and grounds, noting that we would have our choice of rooms right now, depending on what suited us best. Mom seemed delighted with the grounds, getting more and more excited as we walked through. We finally settled on a detached cottage, complete with an external whirlpool, a full shower, bathroom and kitchenette.

"I could stay here for a whole week," mom breathed as she paid with her credit card. "I love it here."

"Then why don't we?" I replied, shrugging. "Not like we need to get back to anything immediately, right?"

She pondered what I was saying and then asked the clerk if our room was available that long. The woman replied that it was and mom said we'd rent it for a full week without even a second thought. I've rarely seen her so excited. We pulled the Rogue up in front of our new digs and began unloading and taking our bags inside. Itwasreally cozy and we had already both scoped out all the places we could fuck during the first tour.

We'd barely closed the door after the last load when we grappled onto one another, kissing feverishly and almost tearing one another's sundresses off. Seconds later, we were sprawled and tangled on the bed, swallowing one another's tongues, sucking one another's tits and biting nipples, fingering each other's asses and squirming our sloppy pussylips together until we came, trying not to scream.

I kissed her wearily, thrilled to realize what a great week this would be.

***

Mom was lounging naked in the large, plush chair with her legs stretched out on the ottoman while I made mimosas in the kitchenette. We had some 70's rock playing quietly on the satellite radio while she talked on the phone.

"So tomorrow night is indeed your amateur night," she said to the person on the other end of her call. "Yes, there's two of us and we'd be happy to perform as a duet if that's allowed. No, we're not professional and have never done this before. Yes, we'll bring ID. Yes, we have some outfits we bought to try doing this in. Thanks! See you tomorrow."

She hung up and smiled at me as I handed her the champagne flute, bubbling with champagne and orange juice. "So we're a go for tomorrow night, baby."

"I can't believe we're doing this," I breathed as I snuggled in alongside her, since the chair was big enough for us both if we didn't mind rubbing up on one another. And as you know by now, this was not an issue. "We're gonna be strippers together."

"Mmm-hmm, do you still have that fake ID with the different last name on it? I doubt they'll check that hard, but it might be awkward if we show up with the same last name."

"Maybe, but we could claim we're sisters and that'd really ramp up their enthusiasm." I mused, taking a sip of my drink and loving the feel of her soft breasts squashed to mine, our nipples pressing.

"Nice idea, but I'd never pass for your sister," mom sighed. "Too old."

"Bullmotherfuckingshit," I replied, not letting her try that nonsense. "You don't look your age and you know it. The girl in the sex shop thought you were my sister or girlfriend at first. Besides, we'll both be wearing makeup, telling our age will be impossible."

"But sisters?" she asked, making a wry face.

"Oh c'mon," I said, rolling my eyes. "You're not afraid of a little simulated incest, are you?"

I straddled her lap, nestling my cunt against hers, nipples kissing and looking intently into her eyes. "We are a shamelessly incestuous mother and daughter. You've told me I'd love daddy's cock if he was here with us and I'm pretty sure if I had a sister, we'd be elbow-deep in one another, given how you and I behave."

Mom considered.

"And I have no idea if we're allowed to take money the way strippers do, but if the animals in the audience think we're sisters, they'll be throwing it at us like confetti. That's kind of a turn-on, you know?"

Mom giggled. "I once fucked a boy for money, just for the thrill of playing a whore. I loved it. Okay, we'll run it by them. We look enough alike to be sisters, if we can convince them of a relative age."

I nodded and snuggled into her. We sipped our mimosas quietly, listening to the music while the daylight finally vanished. With no light to expose us, naked whirlpool time was not far off...

***

Mom and I were both on all fours, facing each other in the middle of the whirlpool, kissing and moaning while we let the jets batter our pussies. I squirmed and writhed heatedly, loving the taste of her lips and her tongue, even as the water brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

We screamed into one another's mouths desperately as ecstasy rolled over us, mashing our lips together in a frenzy. I came so hard that I collapsed into the water, submerging completely and involuntarily. Mom laughed as she hauled me back to the surface and held me, both of us trembling from the bliss still coursing through our bodies. Recovered, I kissed her deeply for several seconds before we turned around and faced outward from one another. Holding on to the edges of the tub, we pushed our asses together and squirmed the cheeks around lustily, enjoying this taboo moment.

We made out for another half hour before wiggling back into the cottage and drying one another off. We snuggled in our chair, sharing some drinks, kissing and whispering. We kissed while wrapped around one another on the toilet and peed together before crawling into our wonderfully large and plush bed. We murmured words of love and drifted off, holding one another tight.

***

The communal breakfast offered in the main house was a delight, feeding us heartily. There were a few other guests staying at the cottage and they joined us. It seemed to be a family-operated business and my mom wasn't at all surprised to find me behind the woodshed after breakfast, sucking the cock of the rather hunky son as a thank-you for helping to prepare such a great meal for us.

"That's my shameless slut daughter," she purred as we walked back to our cottage, hand-in-hand. "Seemed like he had an okay cock."

"It was alright," I agreed. "It was no monster, but he didn't smell and he came hard, that's what matters. Would you be okay with me fucking him at some point this week?"

Mom nodded. "Of course, baby. Have whatever fun you like."

I paused for a moment before asking my next question. "Would... would you want to share him with me?"

She looked at me, eyebrow raised and a hint of a smirk on her face. "If we do that, then we've outted ourselves and need to rely on his discretion. The mom and grandma seem like pretty strict bible-thumpers."

"I'm sure I can make him keep a promise," I replied, shrugging as we entered our lodgings. "We could both use some live cock, admit it."

She giggled. "I'll never tire of fucking you, baby, and you keep me sexually sated, but I know what you mean. All the strap-ons and double dildos in the world will never fully replace a live cock, will they? Okay. If you think it's safe, why don't we do that?"

"How about this?" I suggested, smiling slyly. "Some time soon, and before I see him again, you find him and suck his dick, just to confuse him. Then I'll invite him over for a really good time with us both."

"Ooh, you naughty little minx," she said as she disrobed, slipping into her chair. "Maybe I'll do it tomorrow after breakfast."

"Love it," I declared, once again fixing mimosas. "So what shall we do until we head into town tonight?"

"I dunno," mom said in a non-committal tone. "Fuck?"

"Horny minds think alike," I giggled. "We'll watch some of the DVD's we brought with us."

The hotel did indeed have wi-fi, but it was rather spotty and slow. The even bigger drawback was that it was a filtered server, meaning that whoever had set it up also had gone to the trouble of blocking as many pornographic sites as possible. This distressed us both, since we'd become quite addicted to watching lesbian porn together.

"What if we use the Deep Web to get around it?" mom suggested.

"Yeah, not happening, mom," I replied. "I fucked up bad once looking for porn down there and don't wanna talk about what I found on accident. Beyond that, the connection here is so slow that getting bounced between twelve servers to get to a single page would take forever. The Deep Web's greatest enemy is dial-up levels of speed."

"Poo," she sighed. "I guess I'll just have to watch porn DVD's with my stupidly hot daughter and then fuck her until we die."

"I love how you think, mommy..." I murmured as I slid into her lap and kissed her deeply.

***

The Lumberyard was not quite a dive, but there were bouncers and no active fights, so we felt reasonably assured and safe as we pulled in. The long, low building was all wood and studded with flickering neon lights, advertising girls and beer. Holding one another's hand, we made our way around back as instructed and came in the back door, where another bouncer was situated. He showed us to the cramped office, where a grey-skinned man in a rumpled white shirt was sitting at a large wooden desk, the surface of which was covered in the parabolas of stubbed-out cigarettes. He seemed rather surprised to see us.

"Sisters, huh?" he mused after looking at our ID's and then looking us up and down. "Well you sure as hell look alike. This'll drive the place nuts if you can dance. Sure, go for it. It's amateur night, so you won't get paid, but if they throw bills at you, keep 'em."

"Thanks," mom said. "I assume we're safe?"

He chuckled and nodded. "This office might look like hell, and the exterior ain't much to look at, but the place is kept calm and the dance areas are clean. You'll do fine. There's a change room for amateurs off to the side of where the regulars change. You'll be given two minutes notice about getting onstage."

We signed some waivers about agreeing the establishment did not employ us for sexual purposes and then went to our dressing room. We were both nervous and excited, barely able to believe we were doing this. We were changing into our schoolgirl outfits when there was a knock at the door.

In walked a somewhat skinny blonde with kinky hair, fake tits and a really bitchy expression. Her outfit was some rather grotesque hybrid of latex dominatrix and schoolgirl, precariously bound together with hockey tape. Well, that's what it sure looked like.

"Rumours goin' around we have sisters here for amateur night," she sneered, giving us the once-over. "You don't look like much."

I felt a surge of anger when she insulted us, but mom, who was only in her tiny thong and skirt, turned away from the mirror and stood, walking over to the blonde. She didn't have anything on up top and she got right in Blondie's face, her large, full, and natural bust pressing up against our unwelcome intruder's assets. Blondie seemed taken aback.