All Comments on 'Sarah's Seduction'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 14 years ago
Damn

That was a hot story! You did it right. You didn't add all kinds of corny dialog and silly scenes to get the point across.

Obviously, there's more to come with this... or at least i hope so. Give us chapter two and you'll have some satisfied readers.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes more.

I agree you should continue this story. It is too good to leave as is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow.

That was great! Not over top like some stories in this genre tend to be. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Something rare, something special

Your story is so good because you differ from "the pack" . Your refusal to follow the everyday rush to "fuck your offspring" makes you unique as you savor her beauty and childlike innocence . Congratulations .

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Eighteen year olds...

you've got to love them. Their breasts are like ripe fruit, and their lips are so soft. They can make you so hot--and so does your story. Will there be more?

islandicislandicabout 11 years ago
That was very good

more pls.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Sarah's Seduction:

The beginning of Sarah's and her Father's initial foray into exploring the deep, abiding parent/child love that is suddenly cascading into the love of a man and woman, their incestual emotions beginning to meld their hearts and souls into just one entity of pure love!!

I can relate, as my daughter and I had similar beginnings. There is no greater feelings and emotions and love in the universe as the love of an incestual relation between a father and daughter (or a mother and son). If there is any better feelings or deeper love between parent and child, God kept it for him/herself. The universe never seems large enough to hold the love known to exist as the in-love of a child for the parent and the parent for the child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You left us hanging!! I was waiting for some good fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous