Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mala watched Ravi stealing glances up her bare arms. She allowed more access by moving her arm over the seat. As Ravi was keen in observing than driving, Mala asked him to slow down a bit. Her words encouraged him and he let the car crawl at snail pace while he continued the surveillance under her armpit and over the swell of her breasts. Mala relaxed comfortably giving him more leverage and when Ravi had intensified his gaze, she suddenly blurted out.

'Tell me about your therapy'.

Ravi smiled and answered. 'I did a short term course on Facial Therapy.'

'What made you opt for facial therapy' she questioned.

'Your face' he replied.

Hearing this Mala sat upright. The top of the sari slid down from her bosom. She did not mind it as she repeated 'My face?'

'Yes, your face'. It always fascinated me.

'But why' she asked him again.

Coz you are the most beautiful woman I have seen.

'Oh! Ravi, you are making me feel shy,' she blushed.

Seeing her blush Ravi stopped the car and moving closer he set aside the hair from her face and looking into her face and below said, 'yes, you are the most beautiful woman.'

Mala on seeing his eyes riveted over bosom suddenly set her dress straight and sitting up said 'Which part of my face.'

'This he replied.' Caressing his fingers over her eyes and then moving them over her lips.

Mala started to get excited by his touch. She half shut her eyes and moistening her lips questioned 'you like them?'

'I am crazy about them' he replied caressing his fingers over the moist lips.

'You like touching them' she asked?

'Yes, yes, he replied' applying more pressure with his fingers and bringing his face closer to hers.

'Do you want to' she teased bringing out her tongue and moving it over her lips?

'Yes' he replied.

'Yes what' she whispered?

In reply, Ravi brought his face further down. Mala could feel his hot breath over her face.

'Tell me' she cooed.

'Yes, I want to' saying this he curved his lips in the form of a 'O' and moving it over her lips muttered 'kiss' very softly.

'For it you have to work hard,' she said silently.

'Doing what,' he questioned?

'Doing my face', saying this she blushed and moved her face away.

Ravi was delighted to hear it. He cupped her face in his hands and looking straight into them said, 'It would be an honor and pleasure.'

'Really' she asked making faces at him?

'Yes. It would be like a dream come true' he said, with his eyes filled with love, warmth and affection.

Mala could not withstand looking at the innocent face spilling out his love for her. She was overwhelmed and brimming in confidence, she touched his lips with hers and said 'Yes, you can.'

'What' asked Ravi and before she could reply back, he kissed her lips lightly.

Mala was ecstatic on being kissed. Her body shivered and before waves of excitement could take over she said. 'Let's go home.'

Ravi immediately 'u' turned and drove home. Inside the garage Mala stepped out of the car. This time she did not go in but waited for Ravi to lock the garage. Then sliding a hand over his they moved in together.

Mala then went into the kitchen and laid the food on the dinning table. Both sat side by side and ate. They were smiling and serving each other and when they finished eating Ravi said, 'I will go get some creams.' Hearing this Mala blushed and looked around in a puzzled way, searching for a suitable place. Ravi seeing her concern pointed to a table near by and said 'that will do.'

By the time Ravi came back, Mala had organized the table to a massage table by putting on a pink bedspread and a few matching pillows. Seeing him enter she once again felt embarrassed and slid to the far end of the sofa. Ravi went to his room and returned after changing his clothes. He had put on a light material track suit. His strong profile was very obvious. Mala saw the outline of his features. She was captivated by his physique and she felt proud to be his mother.

As she sat watching his features, she felt warmness creeping inside her. Seeing his solid built she also felt edgy. All this time she was sure she could control him, but seeing him now, she had her own doubts. Ravi set the creams, oils and towels on a shelf nearby and on ascertaining everything was right, he smiled at his mother inviting her.

Mala got up from the sofa and adjusting her sari, moved across the table and lay upon it folding her legs at the knees. Ravi crossing over to her side held her legs and straitened them. He then took all steps to make her comfortable by providing her with enough pillows. At last when everything was fine tuned, he gently brushed aside the loose hair from her face. The touch made Mala shiver with excitement.

Ravi proceeded by lightly applying oil over her cheeks. The feel of cold liquid over her soft cheeks, sent shivers down Mala's spine and her body flexed. Ravi then held her face with both hands and spoke softly 'are you okay.' Mala smiled signifying that everything was fine and said.' its chillness surprised me'.

Ravi continued applying the oil all over her face and when he finished it, he took some cotton in his hand and softly rubbed across her face. After a few rubs, Ravi showed Mala the cotton, which had brown stains removed from her face. Mala was surprised to see the cotton and shook her head saying, 'No it has not from my face.'

In reply to this Ravi said, 'this is nothing. Wait for few moments and you will see more of it', saying this he started applying a little pressure while massaging her face and then as he showed her the cotton, Mala shied away looking at it.

Ravi consoling her said 'You will look fairer.'

'Am I not fair' she shot back.

'You are but you will look prettier,' said he.

'You want me look prettier' she asked?

'I want you to look gorgeous' he said.

Hearing the word 'gorgeous' Mala squirmed in delight and questioned softly 'why'?

'I want my work to be recognized and when I go out with you. . . . . he stopped and did not complete the sentence.

'And when I go out with you' 'what' she asked teasingly?

When I go out with you, I want you to look ravishing he said.

'But why' she asked again.

'Coz that is how I have always dreamt about you, Lustrous, Gorgeous and Ravishing' saying this he started caressing her cheeks.

Mala was deeply captivated by his vocabulary. She was writhing with delight on hearing those words. She closed her eyes and started dreaming. She lay still giving Ravi a free hand to finish his job. Ravi went on applying the cream and caressing her face. And when he saw his mother had shut her eyes, he stooped down and stood staring at her lustrous, glossy lips. He slowly brushed his fingers over them. On feeling its moistness his body started getting warmer. He then looked down over her robust chest. He saw her breasts rise up and down due to her breathing. He was tempted to slide the sari from over her bosom, exposing her breasts. He brought his hand down and as he was about to take hold of her sari, his mother moved. He swiftly retracted his hand.

Mala was wide-awake. She smiled at him and when she saw Ravi capping all the bottles and tubes, she was getting excited. It was her turn to pay back. She was supposed to allow him to kiss her. She was getting ready for it mentally. She was moistening her lips and when Ravi turned and faced her, she upped her face to him and said, 'you can collect your fee'. Hearing this Ravi smiled and dipping his face closer to hers, he brushed his lips on her cheeks and before moving out said 'not here, tomorrow on the beach'.

Those words jolted Mala. On one hand she was pleased to note that her son was very romantic and on the other she was scared, as she could not visualize where all this was leading too. Braving herself, she went to bed and had a peaceful sleep.

Ravi too had a sound sleep. The next morning by the time he was up, his mother had left for office. After having a relaxed breakfast Ravi went out to town to fetch mome creams and by the time he came back it was past noon. Dressed only in his briefs, Ravi was relaxing on the sofa trying to beat the heat of summer, when the phone rang. He instantly got a hard on knowing it was his mother who had rang him.

He lifted the receiver and said 'Hi mom' in a passionate voice.

'How's everything', she asked?

'Very dull' he replied.

Why? What's on your mind? She enquired.

'I am waiting for the evening' he replied.

'Why? What special plans do you have for the evening,' she questioned him in a teasing voice?

'I am taking a gorgeous lady for a drive,' he replied.

'I don't see anything special in it' she joked.

'You don't know what she has agreed to' he replied.

'Tell me' she spoke softly.

'She has agreed for a kiss' he replied in a husky voice.

'Just a kiss' she asked?

'Who knows? One may lead to two and two may lead to three' he said.

'And then' she asked?

'Only God knows' replied Ravi.

Mala was getting excited. She continued teasing him.

'Do I know who the lady is', she questioned?

'Yes, you know her very well,' he replied.

'How does she look? She questioned him.

'As I said she is Gorgeous' he replied.

'And how old is she' Mala asked smilingly.

'38 years, I suppose, said he.

'That's about the age of your mother' she said.

'Yes' It is and the best part is I like it' he said.

'What do you like? Your mother or her age' she asked.

'Both. The age is fine and being a mother is great'.

Mala was delighted by this conversation and to continue it she asked. 'Do you want me to convey anything to her' she asked?

'Yes' he replied.

'What' she asked hugging the telephone to her body?

'Tell her to wear a light sari' he said.

'Why? She whispered slowly in the phone.

'Coz, it looks good on her and with the wind blowing around, it would be great' he said.

'Okay done' but what will I get out of it.

'You will get a bigger reward' he said.

'Like what' she asked.

'It cannot be relayed on phone' he said.

'Why' she asked.

'It's something to be given in person and in privacy' he said.

'You are getting very mischievous' she said.

'You coaxed me into this' he replied.

'Ravi' she screamed.

'You cannot catch me', he replied.

'Wait till I get home' she said.

'That's what I am doing since morning', he replied.

Hearing those words, Mala disconnected the phone and hugged the receiver to her bosom. She was overjoyed and was eager for the evening. As she thought about it, suddenly she asked herself what she was doing whether it was right. She asked the question repeatedly and repeatedly she got back the answer 'it was okay'.

As soon as Mala disconnected the phone, Ravi looked down to see his briefs bulged up. He was aroused to the hilt. He then felt it was terrible to have such feelings towards his mother. It was okay to kiss her but to talk dirty and to be aroused was appalling. He felt miserable. He was in a predicament. He wanted to be with his mother very badly and he also knew what he was doing was not correct. He tried a lot to find a solution to this, but only thing that superseded were the thoughts he had planned out for the evening. Bowing to the pressure of his arousal, he felt what he was doing was right and his mother had so far not objected to it. Thinking about it, he felt light and this gave him much relief.

Mala came home at her usual time and Ravi who answered the door stood staring at her candidly.

Mala was baffled on seeing him stare at her face openly. She questioned him with her eyes?

'It's working' he said.

Mala was puzzled. 'What' she asked.

'The affects are already showing on your face' he said.

Then she suddenly realized what he said and to kid him, she said, 'Come, come, don't pull my leg' saying this she went to her room.

Once inside her room she was exceedingly pleased to see the change in the mirror. Really she was looking more charming. Holding both her cheeks in her hands she went to have a bath.

After a lapse of half an hour, Mala walked out of her room looking dazzling. She had put on a light sky blue sari with a black colored sleeveless blouse. The petticoat she was wearing was of light material that made her look more elegant. Ravi had worn blue colored jeans with a black T-shirt. Ravi saw her silhouette walking down the garage and as she came under the light he was amazed to see her gorgeously dressed. He slid across the seat and opened the door for her.

As Mala stepped inside the car, a delicate fragrance hit Ravi's nostrils. It had a soothing effect and as Mala watched him, he inhaled it deeply.

Mala smiled at him and said 'let's go'.

Putting the car into drive, 'Thank you' Ravi said.

'What for' asked Mala?

'For dressing up so beautifully' he said.

'Is it up to your liking' she asked?

'It is beyond my imagination' he replied.

'I am glad you are happy' she said.

'I am more than happy. In fact I am walking on cloud nine' he said

'Anything for you' saying this she slid closer to him.

Ravi was baffled with her answer. He lifted one hand to put it across her shoulder but as he could not control the steering he brought it back. Seeing this Mala slid still closer to him and putting her face upon his shoulders said 'drive carefully.'

Ravi in a reflex action put his hand on her thigh and pressing it over assured her.

Mala slid her hand over his and held it for sometime before entwining her fingers with his.

Ravi slowed the car to a crawling pace and gripping Mala's fingers he gently slid them across her thighs. Mala stopped him from moving further and lifting his hand to her lips she kissed his palm. Ravi on feeling her moist lips on his palm opened it fully and cupped her lips and chin with it. Mala went wild with desire. She opened her lips and holding Ravi's hand she bit hard on it. Ravi was getting excited. He steered the car onto the beach and coming under a palm tree he stopped it.

Mala was watching his actions. The moment he stopped the car, she became alert. Ravi extended his hand and Mala held it in hers. Ravi then lifted his hand to her face. This time Mala kissed his hand while watching him all the time. Ravi then moved his palm over her mouth with his fingers he caressed her lips. Mala opened her mouth a little. Ravi squeezed one finger inside her mouth. Mala opened her mouth wide. Ravi thrust another finger inside. Mala then licked his fingers with her tongue. Ravi pushed his fingers still deeper. Mala started sucking them in.

* Ravi was getting aroused. He turned towards her. Mala stopped sucking his fingers. Ravi moved closer, Mala backed out holding his fingers inside her mouth. Ravi motioned her to come closer. Mala shook her head. Ravi extended his right hand; Mala silently advanced her left hand. Ravi entwined his fingers with hers. Mala sizzled on this contact. Ravi started dragging her by her hand. Mala quietly slid forward. Ravi encircled her shoulders with his left hand and cupping her chin with his right hand, he drew her face closer to his. Mala closed her eyes. Ravi first kissed her eyelids and as Mala moaned, she opened her mouth. Ravi moved his lips over hers and kissed them lightly. Mala muttered a few words, but they were inaudible.

Ravi opened his lips wider and sucked her lips into his mouth. He ravished her lips by applying pressure over hers. Mala went limp in his arms. He grasped her more firmly. Mala was like a child in his arms and he drew her body over his. Mala brought her tongue into play. Ravi got excited. Holding her lissome body in his arms he continued ravishing her lips. Mala held his face in her hands and with her tongue she started licking his lips and as she pushed her tongue into his mouth, he came. Ravi tightened his hold over her as he came and released her only when his convulsions stopped.

Mala on being free from his grip straightened up and facing him said 'you are a devil.'

Ravi laughed and trying to catch her said 'you are an angel.'

Mala moved out of his reach and stepping out of the car started walking down the beach. She felt so relieved and happy. She had never been kissed so passionately by anyone. Today it was like fulfilling her dreams. She was so thrilled to have been held in his arms that she too had come when he had pressed her to his body and felt his muscular arms squeeze into her flesh. He was like a possessed devil and she loved every second of being in his arms.

Ravi followed her leisurely. He gave her plenty of time to regain her conscious. He knew she had loved every bit of their fore play and now he was waiting for her reaction. He knew he had gone too far. He moved cautiously towards her. Mala felt his presence when he neared her. She was in a dilemma to face him. She knew he was waiting for her move. Though she had loved being kissed by him, she felt they had gone too far. Now there was no looking back. She had to relay her feelings to him and did not know how to do it. Suddenly a cool breeze started blowing. Mala was in its way enjoying it caress her. Her light sari started swaying in the wind. Ravi stood watching her. The breeze intensified and surged towards them. It was fierce and it gained momentum.

Mala was caught in the middle of it. Her sari started blowing up, exposing her legs. Mala bowed down to set it right, but the wind jerked the top of her sari from her bosom. Ravi looked at her. She was completely in dismay and he loved looking at her exposed features. Mala turned and seeing him staring at her said 'enough of looking, now help me'. These words were encouraging. He was now certain that his mother had no harsh feelings. Everything was fine. Moving closer he came in line with the wind and shielded her. Mala looked up at him and smiled.

This was what he was waiting for. He raised his hands and held her face again. Mala went limp. Ravi then looked deep into her face. Mala could not resist his stare and asked 'what are you looking at'? 'Your lips, they are so lustrous' saying this he kissed them. On being kissed Mala lifted her arms and holding his face pulled him down. Ravi obliged and Mala bringing his face on top of her bosom hugged him. Ravi was enchanted. His hands encircled her back and grasping her he put his face deeper into the comfort zone. Mala let his headrest on her bosom and feeling him grip her tightly she cried, 'my son', 'my son.'

They stood like that for a few minutes and when they entangled Mala said 'let's go home.' The wind was still blowing and Ravi taking advantage of it held Mala closely till they reached the car.

Once inside their home Mala went straight to the sofa and slumped down. And when Ravi pointed her towards the massage table, she said 'let's do it here'. Ravi got up to fetch the creams and coming back he stood behind the sofa and pulled Mala back to recline her body on to the head rest of the sofa. Then combing her loose hair he made a bun out of it and tied a knot. Mala was astonished to see him handling her hair like a professional.

Lifting her head back she questioned 'How many aces have you up your sleeve?

'Have patience you will learn all' he replied.

Then anointing oil in both his hands Ravi slid them below Mala's chin moved up covering her cheeks and eyebrows. Mala tensed at the feel of cool oil and as she lifted her head back, it came to rest on Ravi's belly. Mala let it nest on his belly while Ravi carried on stroking and caressing her face. Mala enjoyed his attention, which was stimulating her. Ravi continued caressing her face and fondling her lips. Both derived as much pleasure as possible and when Ravi's attention shifted below her chin he felt aroused. He wanted to see her bosom which was heaving up and down hidden behind her sari. Slowly he slid his hands below her chin and taking hold her of her sari he slid it aside. Mala caught his hand and said softly 'No, not now'. Ravi then soothed her back and saying 'allow me this much' he drew a line on the edge of her blouse. Mala who was getting drowsier nodded her head.