Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and tried to escape from him.

But Roger caught her as she was about to flee and drawing her back, he wedged his hot naked cock in between the cracks of her buttocks over her petticoat.

Mala was trapped in his hold. She wanted to be away from her son. She dragged herself to a corner pulling Roger along with her and when her hands touched the wall, she graced it for support and Roger started pounding her buttocks with rage. His trusts gained momentum and Mala loved his naked cock pounding in between her buttocks. She suddenly had the desire to feel his cock for size. She moved her hand between their bodies and as her fingers grabbed his cock's head which was blazing with heat, she creamed again.

Roger too was on the edge of coming. The moment he felt Mala's fingers encircle the wobbling head of his cock; he gave a frenzied push which ripped her petticoat and smacked her naked buttocks and spurted over them. Such was the force of his penetration.

Once the turbulence subsided, Mala looked up and saw both Ravi and Jade cushioned in each others arms naked. Her desires heightened. Her mind wandered. Why wait till tomorrow she asked herself. She quickly put on her bra and torn blouse and draped the sari on. By this time Jade and Roger had dressed up and leaving. Ravi saw them to the door putting on his shorts.

Ravi turned and seeing his mother standing in a half torn blouse with the straps of her bra peeping out and her sari clung over wet body, he got aroused. Coming behind his mother he put his hands on her shoulders and whispered 'mama you look sexy and ravaging'.

'So' she asked widening her eye lids.

'Do I have to wait till tomorrow' he asked, kissing the exposed part of her shoulder?

'For what' she cooed back.

'To continue from where Roger stopped,' he said.

'Where he did he stop,' she spoke softly turning and facing him?

'He stopped short of fucking you' he said.

'Mmm, did you watch him' she asked.

'Yes, my eyes were glued upon you.' He replied.

'Did you not feel jealous' she asked jokingly.

'No, seeing you my dick was doubly aroused' he said.

'May be it was because of Jade' she said caressing his hair with her hand.

'No, it was on watching him rip your dress', he said.

'Did you like him doing it to your mother', she asked coyly.

'Yes, I loved every scene and I wanted you to continue', he said.

'Continue doing what', she whispered.

'Getting screwed by him', he said.

'Would you have enjoyed watching him fuck me', she said biting his ears.

'Yes, I was waiting anxiously for it. He said.

'What? For him to ram his dick in my pussy', she asked.

'Yes, I wanted to see your naked cunt being rigged with his black dick' he said.

Ravi knew she loved this talk and he was getting excited with every passage of sentence.

Mala continued 'would you have had the desire to fuck me after he had' she asked.

'Yes, with more vigor' he said.

'How come' she asked?

'He would have lubricated your cunt with his juices' he said.

'So' she said again.

'So, it would have given my cock the required lubricant to penetrate deep inside your cunt' he said.

'Don't you think my cunt juices where enough for the lubrication. Does this want more dampness to penetrate my cunt' she asked placing her hand over his cock?

'Yes, but yet I wanted to see his black cock plunging inside this' he said poking his hand over her cunt.

'Did you really want to see him fuck me or where you interested in having a glimpse of what your hand is feeling' she asked?

'Now that you have said it, yes, I wanted to see your naked cunt' saying this he pulled the sari out and trust his hand inside her petticoat.

'Now you are speaking the truth' she said pulling his shorts down.

'Is this still forbidden' he asked placing his hand squarely on her moist cunt?

'What do you think? Do you think I will allow you to fuck me', she asked squeezing his cock in her hand?

'Now that my hand has invaded so far, I don't think you have any options left. Moreover this is dripping wet', he said trusting his finger inside her cunt.

'Are you so sure of yourself' she said taking a few steps back.

'I am positive and if you still don't allow me I will rip apart your petticoat and fuck you' he said.

'Then what's stopping you. Rip out my dress. Denude and fuck me.' Saying this she ran to her bedroom.

It took few seconds for Ravi to grasp its meaning and when it hit him, he took giant steps to reach her bedroom.

On entering her bedroom he saw his mother standing gripping the curtain rod of her bed and panting with sweat. He saw her sari had almost slid to the ground. The straps of her bra where peeping out of her torn blouse. The lower part of her thighs where Roger had ripped her petticoat was exposed. Seeing all this and her sweating body made Ravi go wild with passion. He slid his shorts out of his body and being naked he moved towards her and gripping her by her shoulders said 'move over on the bed'.

Mala's feet buckled on hearing those words and to tease him a little she whispered 'No. Help yourself if you want'.

Hearing this Ravi slid one hand under her thighs to lift her up on bed but as his hand slipped inside the torn petticoat, he felt her warm buttocks. This suddenly made him change his mind.

He pushed his hands deep inside her torn petticoat and for the first time held the raw flesh of her naked buttocks.

He pushed his hands between the gap of her buttocks. His fingers felt the wrinkled flesh of her rectum.

Mala shivered at his unexpected move. She moaned.

Ravi moved across a little and getting far better access he pushed his hand up from her rectum. His fingers felt her hot cunt lips between her moist thick pubic hair.

Mala sizzled standing there and letting him fondle her naked cunt.

Ravi trust his hand up till his palm could cup her hot cunt.

Mala let out a cry.

Ravi could not bear any longer. With his hand still cupping her cunt he moved right behind her and snaked his naked cock inside the torn petticoat. It felt her soft warm naked buttocks. His body convulsed at this touch. He felt himself growing stronger. He removed his hand from her cunt and holding the torn petticoat, he yanked it. Her petticoat spilt into two pieces baring her robust buttocks.

Mala let out a moan as he felt him ripping her petticoat. Her body was bare below her waist down.

Ravi saw Mala's nude buttocks and this turned him hornier. He placed one hand over the top of her blouse and having a firm grip on it, he pushed Mala with some force. The thin material of the blouse ripped from her body and Mala fell, face down on the bed leaving the material of her blouse and bra in his hands. This made Mala's buttocks protrude up as her feet were still on the ground.

Mala moaned on the soft silky bedspreads.

Ravi had an eye full of wonders to see. First his eyes roamed on the crack of her buttocks and as he peeped down he saw the dark patch of her pubic hair and hidden amidst it he saw the impression of her cunt lips.

This made him go crazy. Putting a hand between her thighs he upped Mala's buttocks till he had a perfect view of the opening of her cunt in between her buttocks.

Mala held the silk bed spread for support and pushed her back further up inviting him.

Ravi went berserk. He spit on his hand and moving it over her cunt, he rubbed it profusely. It was rude and Mala shivered as warm sensations took over her body.

Ravi manipulated his legs between her thighs and in one push parted her thighs to the maximum. Now he had a clear view of the opening of her cunt. He took hold of his cock in his hand and started shagging it between her buttocks hard. He reamed his cock on her cunt lips.

Mala brought her hand down and tried to catch his cock, but Ravi had moved it and placed it on the opening of her rectum. He pushed it hard. Mala screamed in pain as it did not penetrate inside.

Ravi then placed both his hands under her thighs and pulling her feet above the ground he trust his cock deep inside her cunt brutally.

Mala screamed out on feeling the brutal force with which he had penetrated his cock inside her delicate cunt. She wanted him to ravish her with force.

Ravi continued ramming his cock inside her hot moist cunt. He was going wild on having penetrated his cock in his mother's cunt. His wild imagination was being fulfilled. At last he was fucking his own mother. He kept hammering her vigorously.

Mala had multiple orgasms. For her too, it was unimaginable. Though Ravi's cock was not as big as Roger's, but the sensation of her son fucking her was too great. She allowed him to ravish her cunt. This was a dream from which she did not want to wake up.

Ravi started sweating profusely. His trusts got more energized. He felt his cock ramming the inside walls of her cunt. His eyes turned red and screaming 'Mama' he ejaculated deep inside her.

Mala felt his seeds spray inside her cunt. She wanted to see his face when he had ejaculated. But as she was laid face down it was not possible. When she heard him scream mama her heart leaped out for him. She felt like taking him in his arms and fondle him. She waited for him to drain all his come.

Ravi was totally exhausted. He had come four times since morning. This was too much for him. Withdrawing his cock from his mother's cunt he lay spent on the bed and in no time fell fast asleep. Mala too was worn out. She limped on the bed and cuddling his son's head joined him in bed.

Next morning it was 9.30 am when Ravi opened his eyes. His looked around for his mother and hearing the sound of the shower he went to his room. It was almost 10 am when Ravi came out of his room. He saw his mother at the breakfast table waiting for him. She was dressed casually in a cotton sari. Her face was glowing and as she saw Ravi her cheeks turned red and she blushed.

Both were nervous to face each other and Roger calling out 'good morning' came as a big relief to them. 'Good morning Roger' both replied simultaneously. Roger beamed on seeing a blushing Mala and turning to Ravi said 'Is she not looking dazzling today'.

'My mother always looks charming' he replied.

'You are a lucky guy to have such a wonderful mother' he said.

'Yes, I am the luckiest' said Ravi looking at Mala with mischievous eyes.

Mala smiled at both of them and addressing Roger asked 'where is Jade'?

'Oh! She left to town for some shopping and will be back by evening' said he.

'So you are all by yourself' said Mala.

'Yes she left me starving' he replied looking deeply at Mala.

Mala blushed as she read the double meaning.

'Join us' said Ravi getting up to serve.

'It will be my pleasure' said Roger eyeing Mala.

Ravi read the silent message relayed between them. To up their tempo he said 'Roger what plans have you chalked out for us'?

'I was thinking of inviting you both to my shack for a drink in the evening' said Roger.

'How nice, we will join you' said Ravi looking at his mother who was already in a deep thought?

As they finished their breakfast, Roger excused himself, thanked them and left.

As Roger left, Ravi looking up at his mother said 'shall we go'.

'Where' she asked?

'Anywhere, either to the beach or up the mountains,' he said.

'It's very hot', she replied.

'What's hot,' he asked smiling at her?

'Everything is hot, she said playfully.

'Are you', he asked?

'I can't say', she replied.

'Why' he asked getting closer to her?

'What's there to make me hot'? She replied teasing him and moving on to the sofa.

'Think and you will find something to make you feel hot,' he said.

'Nothing comes to my mind,' she replied coyly.

'Think, think what happened yesterday' he said moving over to the sofa?

'What happened? I remember we had some guests,' she said.

'Then' he said moving closer.

'We had dinner' she said.

'Then'?

'Then Roger and Jade danced' she said.

'After they danced what happened' he asked getting closer to her?

'After they danced I joined Roger for a dance' she said smilingly.

'What happened while you were dancing with him', he whispered?

'You were watching. You should know better', she said nuzzling closer to him.

'I was busy. I did not see much,' he said.

'What kept you so busy,' she asked?

'I will tell you later, but first answer me,' he said.

Mala felt it was the right time to open up the subject. Keeping in mind that Roger had invited them for the evening, she said 'Roger held my waist while dancing and pulled me closer'.

'And'?

'And he slid his hand under my blouse.'

'What for' he asked nuzzling his face in her hair and inhaling the perfume of her scent?

'He wanted to feel my bare back,' she said.

'Then what happened' he asked?

'Then, he unhooked my blouse,' she said.

'Then' he asked.

'Then taking hold of my blouse, he ripped it out.' She said.

'Why' he asked placing a hand on her shoulder and drawing her closer.

'Coz, he wanted to see my breasts,' she said.

'Did you show them to him,' he asked?

'No I pressed my breasts over his chest' he said.

'Why,' he asked?

'I wanted to tease him,' she replied.

'Then what happened', he asked.

'He ravished my lips with his,' she said.

'Did you like him kissing you' he asked?

'My cunt dripped wet' she replied.

'Ah! How nice. So he did not see your breasts', he asked?

'It was after he pulled my blouse and bra, his eyes feasted on my breasts' she said.

'Did he fondle your breasts, he asked?

'If you call his roughness fondling, yes, he fondled my breasts,' she said.

'Was his cock aroused', he asked?

'I didn't get to see but I felt it like a fist,' she said.

'Did you allow him to see your cunt' he asked?

'No, I did not allow him' she said.

'Why', he asked her getting aroused.

'If I had showed him he would have fucked me then and there', she said.

'Why did you not allow him to fuck you', he questioned?

'Because I wanted someone else to fuck me first,' she said.

'Who' he asked?

'My son,' she replied.

Hearing this Ravi was ecstatic. Bringing his face on her cheeks he said.

'Poor Roger, I pity him,' he said.

'You need not, he will get his share,' she said. As soon as she let those words, Mala shuddered and waited impatiently for his reply. It came and it brought cheers to his face.

'Yes, that's what I have planned for the evening' he said.

Hearing those words Mala could not believe herself. She looked at him excitedly.

He confirmed again by nodding his head.

Seeing him nod, Mala turned and embraced him tightly. She then burrowed her face deep in his chest and started kissing him.

Ravi was thrilled to hold an excited Mala in his arms. He held her tightly in one hand and with the other he started undressing her.

He first pulled the top of her sari covering her chest and then sliding his hand between their bodies he started unhooking her blouse.

Mala raised her face up and smiling at him she lifted her arms enabling Ravi to slide the blouse out of her body.

Ravi then pushed Mala down from the sofa to the floor on the thick rug and as she slid from his hold, he pulled her sari out from her petticoat and reaching down he squatted on her waist.

Mala was thrilled by his move. She reached up and taking hold of his shirt, she pulled it out from his body.

Ravi was provoked. He slid his body on her chest. This made Mala to put her hand on his pants and unzip him.

Ravi went on his knees to make room for her. Mala pulled his pants down his thighs. They got stuck on his thighs. Mala signaled him to stand up and as he got up, she pulled both his pants and underwear down. This left him naked.

Ravi stood totally naked above his mother. His cock was erect and was poised at an angle above her face.

Mala braced both her hands up this thighs and moving them over his buttocks she pulled Ravi down.

Ravi went on his knees. His eyes were on her bra. He put one hand between the vee of her breasts and gripping her bra he ripped it away from her body in one motion.

Mala's breasts jiggled free. It was a sight for his naked eyes.

Ravi was totally aroused by this vision. He then turned and bending down he held the chords of her petticoat in his hand.

Mala's body sizzled as she felt his hands fumbling at the chords of her petticoat. She knew she was about to be denuded. Her body went in raptures. By the time she could turn Ravi had pulled the chords free.

Mala's petticoat gave way to his hands. Ravi pushed them in and spread them over her cunt. Mala shivered at this touch. It was first time that Ravi was denuding her in day time. She was both excited as well as shy. She lay helpless but enjoying his caresses.

Ravi cupped her cunt in one hand and with the other he pushed down her petticoat. Mala lifted her legs up allowing him to disrobe her.

Mala lay totally nude on the lush carpet.

Ravi had his hand over her cunt. Apart from that she lay fully exposing her body to him.

Ravi lifted his hand from her cunt. The most forbidden cunt was exposed to his eyes. He drank in its beauty. Her pinkish cunt lay amongst her thick patch of black pubic hair. Mala started twisting her legs while Ravi's eyes watched her cunt.

Ravi's cock started pulsating. Ravi got up and moving in between her thighs, he lifted one leg of hers and put it on the sofa. This made her thighs part fully, widening her cunt lips to him. Ravi had an eye full of this lustful sight. It multiplied his infatuation. He pressed forward holding his cock in his hand. His cock was now poised over the opening of her lips. He saw Mala's face go red awaiting his penetration. She was now fully stimulated.

Ravi then slid one hand underneath her buttock and cupped it, while with the other he held his cock and positioned it on her opening.

Mala saw him positioning himself to enter her cunt. She opened her thighs a bit wider. Ravi pushed his cock with his hand inside her cunt. It slipped half way down her hot moist cunt.

Mala moaned.

Ravi went wild in ecstasy. He did not wait for Mala to respond to his thrusts. He kept hammering his cock in her cunt.

Mala cried out in delight as she came over and over again.

Ravi continued pushing his cock in and out of her cunt. He was on the throes of ejaculation. He abruptly pulled his cock out of her cunt and aiming it on her waist he shot his come on her waist.

Mala saw the tiny jets of come seeping out of the tiny hole of his cock. She took his cock in her hand and directed it on her breasts. Mala was enchanted to see his cum spraying out of his cock and landing on her body.

As Ravi's cock limped down, Mala drawing his body closer to him drew his cock into her mouth and sucked it.

Ravi was delighted and said 'Thank you, thank you for everything Mom.'