Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravi then brought his face down and looking deep into the hidden treasure he blew air into the opening of her cunt.

Mala screamed on feeling the hot air and his mouth so close to her cunt.

'Kiss it' she screamed. She was going berserk and her body started convulsing.

'Yes. Yes,' said Ravi as he smashed his hot lips on her hot cunt.

This was what she was waiting for and the moment his lips touch her cunt lips, she lashed out her body in frenzy and came.

Ravi felt Mala's body lash out and instantly knew she had come. He opened his mouth wider and sucked her whole cunt in his mouth and did not let it go till all her convulsions subsided.

Mala could not remember when she had cum like this. She was glad that her son was the man behind such pleasure.

After Mala's convulsions subsided, Ravi lifted his face from her cunt and when Mala said 'let's go', they got up and entangling their arms moved towards the penthouse. As they neared their destination they saw Roger and Jade wave their hands going in the opposite direction. They were not naked but the thin garments which they were wearing were next to being naked. Mala's heart leaped in her mouth as she saw Rogers well built muscles and she suddenly felt the desire to see him naked.

On entering the penthouse she went to her room while Ravi went to his. The next morning her eyes were rewarded as she saw both Roger and Jade laying the breakfast for them. Both of them were wearing white shorts and white T shirts which complimented their charms to the full extent. Mala stole fleeting glances at Rogers's shorts which hid his cock. The impression of the soft cock was so huge; she wondered how it would look when fully blown. With these thoughts she sat and had her breakfast.

When they finished their breakfast, Roger and Jade excused themselves and left them alone. Ravi stared at his mother with quizzical eyes and when her eyes met his he asked her to dress up.

Mala went to her room to change and was surprised to see a dress laid out on her bed. When she lifted the short skirt and the blouse she saw a bra and panties of the filmiest material. As she put on the under garments and looked in the mirror she felt warm sensation creep up her body as they barely covered her charms. She then put on the cream color skirt and tied the piece of blouse which just concealed her breasts and left the other portion of her body bare.

Ravi had put on a printed shirt and a tight pair of shorts. When they stepped out of the house Ravi led her to the mountains. They climbed the mountains and when they reached the top Mala gazed at the vast lush green pasture covered by blue mist. She turned and planting a kiss on his cheeks ran as far as her legs could carry her and buckled on the soft green natural carpet

Ravi trekked towards her and as he squat down near her, Mala rolled over and laying face down she lifted her legs crisscrossing them unmindful of her skirt being hoisted up, exposing her long legs. Ravi sat staring at her legs. As he felt aroused watching her rich thighs and her exposed back he could not control himself from placing his hand on the exposed part of her thighs.

Mala felt his touch and looked up at him inquiringly.

'Can I massage your legs' he asked her?

'Do you want to' she asked him inquiringly?

'You will love it' he said.

'What about you' she questioned him softly?

'I will try to derive as much pleasure as I can' he replied.

'By caressing my legs' she enquired?

'Yes and by looking at your charms' he said.

'What charms' she asked.

'Your thighs and buttocks' he replied.

'Will you be contained with just my thighs and buttocks' she asked jokingly?

'I am thinking of massaging your cunt too' he said.

'No' she said halfheartedly as she brought her legs down.

Ravi got up and kneeling in between her legs he removed her shoes and socks. Then hoisting her leg he placed it on his thighs and taking hold of other foot he caressed her toe.

Mala was mildly surprised when she felt him caressing her toes. She squirmed in delight.

Ravi continued fondly her toes and then gradually he shifted on her legs.

Mala lay still enjoying his ministrations and as his hands started reaching up her thighs she started to moan.

Ravi continued massaging her lower thighs and as she liked it, he pushed his hands under her skirt.

Mala moaned louder.

Ravi's hands reached further up and grabbed her buttocks. Mala murmured his name repeatedly.

Seeing her getting passionate, Ravi spread her thighs wide and reaching further up he let her legs fall by his side. Now he had complete access to her buttocks. He then lifted her skirt up and exposed the slightly heavy buttocks to his gaze.

Mala felt the cool breeze playing around her buttocks and loved it.

Ravi then started massaging her buttocks. On and on he spread them apart and when he found enough leverage between them, he slid his finger lightly over the crevice of her buttocks.

Mala loved its sensations. She did not object to his advancement.

Ravi then pulled the lower portion of her thighs on to his. Mala felt the coarse material of his shorts on her thighs. If she could push herself a little she could have felt his cock she thought.

Ravi continued massaging her buttocks. This time he was fondling them, squeezing them and whenever he felt like he slid his fingers between the crack of her buttocks. Ravi loved the crack more as it was hotter than other parts of her body. Ravi could not stop pushing one finger deeper into the crack. He felt her sphincter.

Mala moaned out loudly.

This was a give away sign. Ravi with the other hand searched for the hooks of her skirt and on finding them, he unhooked them.

Mala did not even flinch. Ravi pushed it over her body and she helped him in removing them. Now Mala lay with only a piece of blouse and her undergarments.

Ravi brought back both his hands into play. He continued caressing her buttocks and continued pushing his finger deeper. At one stage he even let his finger slide inside the crack but he pulled it out immediately.

Mala hissed loudly. She was ready for anything.

Ravi seeing her squirming in delight pushed his hand between her cracks.

Mala wriggled her buttocks allowing him more room.

Ravi pushed his hand further down and for the first time he felt her warm pussy.

Mala closed her eyes and let his hands wander freely.

Ravi thrust his hand deeper until he touched her pussy lips.

Mala screamed in passion.

This was what Ravi was waiting for. Releasing both his hands from her buttocks he held her by her waist and in one action turned her up.

This was unexpected and Mala closed her eyes with her hands as she lay exposing her cunt to him in daylight.

Ravi's eyes were glued to her hot spot. First he saw her thick pubic hair covering her pussy then looking deeper he could make out the thick lips of her cunt beneath it. Seeing this, his pecker grew hard as a rock and strained inside his shorts. He felt the pain in his crotch and it grew further. He could not sustain it any longer. He unzipped his shorts and released it. It jumped out and brushed Mala's thighs.

Mala felt something hot on her thighs. It made her open her eyes and look up. She was astonished to see his erect cock pointing its head towards her.

'What made do it' she asked on impulse.

'I could not bear the pain' he replied.

'What pain' she asked him politely.

'It was straining in my shorts getting harder and the pain was unbearable' he said.

She got the meaning but still to tease him 'why did it get hard' she joked.

'On seeing your pussy' he replied warmly.

'Is my pussy exposed' she asked him mischievously.

'Not fully, but it is better than seeing a naked one' he joked.

'Now that your cock is exposed, don't get any wild ideas' she retorted.

'Never, until you permit me in' he replied.

Mala giggled on hearing his answer. 'Do you think I will permit you' she questioned?

'I am positive, I will invade it one day or the other' saying this he started smoothing her panties above her cunt to have a better look.

'You are having high hopes' saying this she blushed.

'It's wonderful' he said.

'Don't try to pull my leg. I am not going to let you in' she said laughing.

'No, this is really enchanting' he said, touching the moist opening of her pussy.

Mala's body shuddered. 'Is it' she whispered?

'Its hot and moist' he said feeling the wetness above her panties.

'You have made me wet' she replied softly.

'Wait till I cream you out' saying this he placed the palm of his hand squarely on her cunt.

'Yes, yes' she whispered wriggling her body.

Ravi proceeded rubbing her cunt with the palm of his hand. Mala sizzled.

He then removed his hand and spitting on it, he rubbed it over her panties.

Mala's cunt glistened.

He poked his fingers inside her cunt. Its inside was steaming hot.

Mala wriggled her arse.

Ravi bowed down and blew hot air over her cunt. She moaned loudly.

And as he felt she was warming up, he put his hands underneath her buttocks and drew her mound to his lips.

Mala screamed out in delight. She started nudging her body on to his face.

Ravi knowing that she was about to cream out slipped his tongue over her pussy. He started lapping at her pussy. This had a wild effect on Mala and she could not have asked for more. She pushed her lower body upwards and as she felt his hot tongue slid into her opening, she came.

Ravi sucked hard as she came. His mouth felt the saltiness of her cream and enjoyed tasting it.

It took Mala five minutes to subside completely and all this time Ravi had his tongue inside her. Regaining her conscious she lifted Ravi's head from her pussy and pulling him over she drew it her bosom.

Ravi rested his head on her soft bosom while his hand held hers. Caressing, fondling and holding her hand, he said 'I need this'.

'Wait, you will get more,' saying this Mala drew Ravi's body up.

Ravi crawled up on four legs and looked at her in expectation.

Mala quickly dug her hands down and taking hold of his shorts slid it out with the help of her feet.

'Come, come to mama' she said holding his erect cock in one hand while with the other she slid her blouse out.

Ravi was puzzled; he did not know what she intended to do, but waited.

'Come, come straddle me' she said patting her waist.

Hearing those words, Ravi's cock gained its full strength and positioning himself above her, he sat on her waist, his cock standing erect above her breasts.

Mala them placed his cock between her breasts, but his cock did not gain access as she was wearing a bra.

Mala let go of his cock and with both her hands she tore open her bra. Her breasts juggled out on being released.

Ravi saw her breasts jiggle in front of him. He cupped them in both his hands, while Mala again taking hold of his cock slid it between her breasts.

Ravi's cock swelled with desire, he pushed it between them.

Mala released his cock, allowing him free access.

Ravi started hammering his cock in between her breasts. He was going crazy as this was something new to him.

Mala urged him to pound faster and his trusts gained momentum.

Mala watched the head of his cock peeping in and out of her breasts. She moved her head down and opened her mouth saying 'come, come to mama.'

Ravi continued hammering and Mala brought her lips still closer.

Ravi felt his cock head touching her face; He was loosing control. Releasing her boobs he held her head with his hands and bringing her face nearer he thrust his cock towards her mouth and screamed.

Mala knew he was about to blow out. She quickly held his cock in his hand and kissing the tip of its head, she directed his spurts on her face. Ravi came all over her face. It was a sight to see and Ravi feeling embarrassed said 'I am sorry'.

'You need not be, its all in the game,' she said cleaning her face.

Ravi got up. He was a satisfied person and it glowed on his face. Mala tidying herself kissed his radiant face and said 'thank you'

Ravi put on his shorts and on being presentable they walked down the mountain to be met by Roger and Jade.

Jade came up to Mala and kissing her on the cheeks said 'You look radiant maam'. Roger informed Ravi that the lunch was waiting for them. Both Mala and Ravi excused and went to their rooms to change. Ravi wore slacks and a T shirt while Mala wore the customary sari in which she was most comfortable. When they sat for lunch Roger took undue interest in serving Mala. Many a times he brushed her hand while handing the dishes and every time he did so Mala smiled at him. Her smiles encouraged him and he became bolder and touched her arms whenever he bowed down either to serve her some dish or water.

Both were looking for some excuse or other to feel each other and this went on for a while. When Mala finished her lunch and got up, Roger on the pretext of pulling the chair for her, let his hand feel her buttocks. This was done intentionally and Mala said 'thank you' which had a double meaning.

'My pleasure' said Roger winking at her.

This made her excited and as Ravi was there, she could not continue. On impulse she moved towards Jade and invited both of them to have supper with them.

Ravi readily accepted, as this was what he wanted. When Jade and Roger left, Mala who was getting hornier went to rest on the sofa. Ravi thinking she was exhausted left her alone and went for a stroll and came back after two hours.

By that time Mala had taken a nap and feeling refreshed was looking charming and the way her sari was disordered it reflected her naughty mood.

Ravi sat on the lush carpet beside the sofa and looking up at her, his eyes invited her.

Mala slid down from the sofa and cuddled next to him. Her eyes were gleaming, they were wicked in appearance and Mala sporting a mischievous smile asked 'where had you been'?

'Just strolling around', he replied.

'All alone or did you have any company' she asked?

'Who's there to give me company' he shot back.

'Jade' she said loudly and laughed.

'I wish I had her' he replied.

'Why, Am I not enough' she cooed, moving her lips over his ears.

'Yes, but you have set some limitations' he said.

'Do you want to cross them' she whispered into his ears.

'Yes, I would love to' he said looking up at her.

'What will I get in return' she asked him?

'Any thing you ask for' he said.

This is what she had planned the whole afternoon. She was willing to give herself up but she wanted something in return. She wanted Roger very badly.

'Tomorrow in my room be my guest' saying this she bit his ear.

'Are you serious' he looked astonished.

'Yes, I am.' She said nibbling his ears.

Ravi was excited on hearing this news. He got aroused.

'Tell me. What do you want' he said?

'I will tell you when the time comes, but right now tell me about the latest trends you were talking about' she said.

'What trends' he asked her.

'Is it true what you said yesterday'? She said.

'What did I say', he asked.

'About women, piercing rings on their tongues and ....' she said softly.

'Many women do it, it's a fact,' he said.

'Tell me in detail' she said.

Ravi knew she was getting hornier and she wanted him to talk lewdly. He turned and facing her held her face in both his hands and said 'bring out your tongue.'

Mala was getting hornier; she obliged and slid her pink tongue out.

Ravi caught her tongue in his hand and sliding a finger on her tongue said 'either they get metallic rings or a stud fixed here.'

'Why' she asked?

'Because when they suck a cock it tickles and heightens one's pleasure,' he said.

'Oh! I see' she said getting excited on hearing the words 'suck a cock.'

'They even have their breasts pierced' said Ravi.

'On which part' asked Mala?

'Let me show you' he said getting up.

Mala sat straight reclining her back to the sofa and waited with anticipation passion.

Ravi holding the edge of her sari pulled it aside and exposed her sleeveless blouse. His cock suddenly shot up when he saw she was not wearing any bra. He then went on unhooking her blouse and as both the flaps were freed he pushed them apart and bared her breasts. Then cupping one breast in his hand, he encircled the other's nipple with his finger and said 'here' pointing towards its dark edge.

'Does it heighten her pleasure when a man sucks her breasts' she asked?

'It not only does that, but enhances her desires when she plays with them,' he said.

'You mean masturbating' she asked.

'Yes, and they have other toys for masturbating too' he said.

'You mean for finger fucking' she said.

'Yes, they have plastic and steel cocks of various sizes,' he said.

'Do they have something in black' she questioned him thinking about Roger?

'Yes, Black is much in demand' he said.

'Why' she asked again.

'Because black men have huge cocks' he said.

'Yes, very true' she said for herself while she asked 'do men too have those rings fixed on their cocks?'

'Yes, over here,' saying this Ravi zipped his pants and removed both his pants and underwear in one go, exposing his solid cock to her naked eyes.

'Its looking great' she said eyeing his cock.

Ravi held his cock in one hand and with the other he held Mala's hand and placing her finger underneath his cock head said 'here on this area' and left her hand to hold his cock.

Mala leaned forward and twisting his cock slightly looked at its blue veins. She then suddenly pushed her hand down and holding his balls said 'do they have any on these' she asked?

'No, I have not seen any' he said moaning deeply.

'What about this', she asked digging her hand deeper and sliding her finger in his rectum?

Ravi moaned. 'No, but it would be swell idea' he said.

'Tell me about other places' she said fondling his cock.

Leaving Mala to stroke his cock, Ravi placed his hand on her waist said 'these days even Indian women have them on their belly buttons' he said.

'How nice' she said.

'But the sexiest thing is in having them on a cunt' saying this he placed his hand squarely on her hot mound.

'Oh! Yes' said Mala moaning deeply.

'It's over here' he said trying to lift her sari up.

'No, don't lift my sari, put your hand in' she said.

This was music to his ears. Ravi's cock started pulsating. He immediately dug his hand inside her sari and crawling up her thighs he felt the hot wet cunt of his mother. 'Oh! You are dripping wet' he said. Mala's cunt was seeping through.

'Touch me, show me' she said widening her thighs and thrashing her buttocks.

Ravi placed his hand over her cunt. Feeling and caressing her cunt lips he said 'here on these lips'.

On having Ravi's hand caress her cunt lips, Mala screamed with pleasure and said 'trust your fingers in'

This was what Ravi wanted to hear. He pushed his fingers in her hot pussy and feeling the wetness, started to finger fuck her.

'Do you like it' he asked.

'Yes, don't stop' she said.

'You like me to push it deeper' he said.

'Yes', she screamed.

'Do you want more' he asked trusting deeper.

'Yes, do whatever you want but make me come' she screamed.

Ravi at once dragged her sari up and dipping his face inside her sari he kissed her hot cunt lips.

Mala sizzled and came. It was too much. She started thrashing out her body. She screamed 'kiss my cunt, lick my cunt, trust your tongue in.'

Ravi obliged, till her screams subsided.

'Oh! Ravi you are so sweet' she said pulling out his face out from under her sari.

'Did you like it mama' he said?

Hearing him call mama, Mala embraced his face to her bosom saying, 'yes my son, yes.'

'Mama' he cried again.

'Yes dear' she said.

'Can I ask you something' he said.