All Comments on 'Saving Daddy's Christmas Bonus'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Another fun read. Keep tossing them out and I will keep reading them. Thanks

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Brandi goes on the naughty but nice list

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nikki_2021. Have long been a go to story teller. Never disappointed in any of your tales starting with the first I read "A brother & sister. Keep up the fabulous work.

bureebureeover 2 years ago

Story was great fun

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Dirty Nikki , I don't know where you get your ideas, but keep 'em cumming .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this story a lot. I our case, years ago when we badly needed my Christmas bonus, my wife whored herself out. She fucked my boss, his boss, and the director at the Holiday party. They all had huge cocks and she enjoyed herself.

They enjoyed her so much they hired her to fuck them several times a week. She says that there is something really nasty and hot about them being my bosses, and them being Alpha males. In fact, she chose them to sire all three of our children! Nice Story!

DeltaFoxDeltaFoxover 2 years ago

Great story, Nikki!! I enjoyed the setup and the sex was hot. As with any good story, I was trying to think ahead to a possible conclusion. I was expecting Joe to wink at Amber because their plan had worked perfectly.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Awesome plot and execution. would have really enjoyed more of the Carter. Brandi and candi 3 sum Still no complaints. Look forward to checking out more of your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Spelling & punctuation problems,... Including a comma completely out of nowhere!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...