Saving Daddy's Christmas Bonus

Story Info
Brandi goes to extremes to save Dad's bonus (& the house).
8.7k words
4.69
97.6k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,921 Followers

--- +++ ---

All sexually active characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older.

--- +++ ---

A note to my readers

Hi all, I really hope you enjoy this quick little Christmas tale. I noticed the Literotica Holiday Contest and inspiration struck me decidedly late. As a consequence, this one has been self-edited so I apologise in advice for any little errors I may have missed. I really hope you enjoy it regardless and give it a nice high vote!

Licks and kisses,

Nikki

--- +++ ---

Every year one of the executives at Joe's company hosted their annual Christmas party. Not being an executive, Joe hadn't ever had to host but had always looked forward to the event.

It was a small consulting firm and there were only thirty people in the office. The parties tended to be raucous, with everyone letting their hair down and having a better time than they perhaps should.

There was an unspoken agreement that if you attended, you left any human resource concerns at the door (or at least in a back pocket) but at the same time, it was very clear that no meant no. Alcohol was plentiful and the young and single got up to quite a bit of mischief (not to mention some of the married employees as well!). Joe had particularly enjoyed the 'best naked photocopy' contest the year before. Things weren't quite at the Wolf of Wallstreet level, but they had a lot of fun.

Participation wasn't mandatory, but attendance was pretty high. It was understood by everyone that no photos were to be taken and all evidence was to be destroyed even if it was never written down.

The other highlight of the Christmas party was the handing out of Christmas bonuses. It was handled discreetly, but the executives were typically generous, which tended to add to the celebratory atmosphere.

Joe was particularly looking forward to his bonus this year. His daughter Brandi had whined for years about the fact they didn't have a pool and heading into her senior year at school, he'd finally relented. He wasn't very good at holding out where his now eighteen year old daughter was concerne. It had over-extended his finances though and he was hoping the bonus would put him back on track. He was keenly aware of just how Griswold it was and of the parallels with National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. He cringed every time he realised that at least Clark hadn't put the pool in before he got the money!

--- +++ ---

"Hey Joe, you got a minute?" Jack Dancer asked, poking his head into Joe's office.

"Of course Jack, come on in."

"Thanks. Look, I've got something of a big favour to ask. As you know, we're due to have the annual Christmas party next month, but we've run into a snag. None of the execs are able to host. They're either mid-renovations, moving house or not in town. We really need somewhere to have this party, and if I recall, you've got a nice pad and you even put a pool in this year didn't you?"

"Um, yeah, I did," Joe replied.

"So, um, would you be up for hosting? I know you'll need to check with the missus and so to help with that conversation, we pay for a crew to come in and completely clean your house before and after the party, its catered and so all you really provide is a venue, everything else gets taken care of."

"It shouldn't be a problem Jack, I'll check with Amber and let you know."

"Awesome, appreciate it."

Joe wondered how much of a tough sell it would be for Amber. She'd always been house proud so it wasn't like the house was a complete mess, but she might be afraid it was deficient in some way. She could be funny like that. At least if everything else was taken care of, she shouldn't have much to worry about. If they hosted though, surely that wouldn't hurt his Christmas bonus chances!

He waited until he was home and floated the idea of dinner.

"Well you can't really say no, can you?" Amber responded to the question.

"No, not really, but it would be poor form not to ask you!"

"And that's part of why we're still married," Amber teased him.

"So like, if it's here do I get to come?" Brandi asked excitedly? She'd recently turned eighteen and knew the party meant there'd be plenty of free booze on offer.

"Absolutely not," Amber replied. "I won't even stay here."

"Awwww Mum!" Brandi protested

"Those parties get out of hand. The one time I went I spent the whole night fending off unwanted advances even though the guys knew I was married. There's no telling what they might try with a young woman like yourself there.

Both parents missed the look on Brandi's face as she considered what it might mean. She quickly reverted to a pout at the thought of missing out.

"I guess I'll have to see if Candy will have me over."

"Good idea," Amber replied.

"So I'm going to be left flying solo in my own home?"

"Oh you'll live. Just think about the hot young interns you can perve on when they get pissed and swim in the pool."

"Mum!" Amber decried, shocked.

"Oh shush, I know what goes on and your Dad's not denying it either!"

--- +++ ---

Joe returned to the office the following day and let Jack know they'd be happy to host the party.

"Awesome news Joe," Jack declared with a grin. "I'll get Mandy to go over the details with you, she knows the ropes because she's set it all up for years.

Joe went back to work and soon found a meeting drop into his calendar for Christmas Prep with Mandy. He wasn't disappointed. Mandy was a thirty five year old brunette with a well-toned figure. She hadn't married and according to office gossip, had something of a sexual appetite, though not many got to find out about it; certainly not anyone that was married as far as Joe knew. Like many executive assistants, she knew how to bust balls and a lot of the men in the office were almost afraid of her, but Joe just treated her like anyone else and was treated respectfully in return.

The meeting was pleasant and apart from Joe taking his time to admire the younger woman's figure, aided by an almost sheer white blouse that made no secret of the black bra beneath, it was mostly about Mandy telling him what would happen in the week before the party and on the night of the party.

"Right, so it kind of sounds like we should move out for the week if the cleaning and preparation is going to be that fastidious. I feel like we'll wreck things before the party starts otherwise."

"Oh definitely. I mean most of the execs just move to their beach home or something for the week when its their turn to hose, but if you don't have an alternative, the company will put you up in a hotel."

"Damn, I never realised how much went into these things!"

"Well Joe that's why I'm here, to just make things happen without anyone stressing too much."

"I'll be sure I never forget it," Joe answered before returning to his desk to continue writing up the report he was working on.

--- +++ ---

Two weeks before the Christmas party, things went a bit shit. The end of the year was never a particularly busy time for the consulting firm, as people tended to focus on the upcoming holidays and often put off until the new year any plans for significant change. But in early November the economy had started to tank and by late in the month clients were pulling back on work they'd been scheduling for the new year. Everyone felt it. Tensions rose in the office as people started to wonder whether they'd have jobs to come back to after the holidays. There were even rumours the annual party might be cancelled

With a week until he'd been planning on moving the family to the hotel he went to see Jack.

"What's up Joe?"

"G'day Jack, listen with everything that's going on you're no doubt aware there's rumours of the Christmas shindig getting canned this year. I just wanted to check in because if it is, then I don't need to move the family out and can save the firm some money."

"Shit Joe, that's generous of you, but we've already committed to it. There'll be a few things we tighten up on, but the party isn't one of them. Enjoy the time in the hotel and we'll see how much we can trash your house at the party!"

"Um, thanks?" Joe replied, shocked at the thought.

"Relax, I'm pulling your leg," Jack laughed.

--- +++ ---

A week later he, Amber and Brandi moved out of the house and into the hotel.

"Okay, I have one rule," Brandi said the first night as they dined together in the hotel's restaurant."

"You've got a rule?" Amber asked, laughing.

"Yeah, I don't want to hear anything, well, you know ... anything through the walls given my room is next to yours."

"So like no loud TV?" Joe teased her.

"You know what I mean," Brandi declared. "If I hear you two trying to give me an unwanted sibling, I'm going out and picking up someone and I'll do all sorts of crazy shit for you to listen to."

"Is that a challenge?" her mother asked mischievously.

"NO!" Amber declared.

"Well there goes our plans for the week," Joe sighed dramatically.

"Ewwww!"

--- +++ ---

That night, alone together, Joe suggested they have a little fun and pretend to have wild and crazy sex just to see if Brandi would react at all.

"You know, we could just like have regular, steamy, got a hotel room to ourselves kind of sex. Then there's no chance of Brandi following through with her threat."

"Hmm, yeah, that could be good too."

"Could be? I'll show you could be!" Amber teased, slipping her dress from her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. Joe growled low in his throat at her as she moved toward the bed and away from him, reaching behind herself to release the clasp on her black bra. Joe stood up from where he'd been sitting in the room's chair and followed her, still excited by the shape of her ass in her black thong.

Amber jumped onto the bed and slithered up until she was reclined on the pillows, bra discarded. She crooked a finger at her husband.

"Get naked Joe. Get naked and come stuff that gorgeous cock of yours in my mouth."

"Fuck, that almost sounds like a command."

"It is."

Joe had his clothes off in record time and moved to kneel where he could feed his wife his rapidly hardening dick. She greedily took him in her mouth as he knelt over her, rocking his hips back and forth, watching his erection slide over her tongue, her lips clamped gently around his girth. Amber continued to please her husband with her mouth for several minutes before pushing him back.

"Fuck me Baby," she cooed. Joe grinned at her and quickly moved down her body until he was positioned correctly to drive his dick into her wet pussy. He slid in easily and started sliding in and out with a smooth, easy rhythm. Amber clutched his hips, fingers digging into him, urging him on as he repeatedly slid inside.

He varied his pace and the force of his thrusts, listening to his wife's moans and cries in a well-practiced dance that would take her to orgasm. Once that goal had been achieved, he pounded away happily until he exploded, filling Amber's pussy with cum.

--- +++ ---

Two days before the Christmas party Joe, Amber and Brandi were joined at the hotel for dinner by Jack and Carter Shaw, the company's Chief Technology Officer.

Joe walked out of his room with Amber having texted Brandi to let her know it was time for dinner, having warned her the need to be on best behaviour and preferably impress two of the company's executives. Brandi's door opened to reveal her in a tightly fitted black top that had a transparent, V-necked panel that plunged almost to her belly-button, revealing the curvature of her ample cleavage. The vee was wide enough that Joe thought nipple exposure might have been a real risk. She'd paired the top with a simple, though short, fitted black skirt and black stilettos.

"Um. Not sure that was the 'impress' your father meant," Amber said upon seeing her daughter's outfit.

"Well, there's no time to change, so let's go," Brandi said with a shrug. "It's not like I'm indecent!

"Not quite," her father noted.

They arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early and were seated and left to wait for Jack and Carter, Joe ordering drinks for them while they waited. They weren't kept waiting too long before first Jack and then Carter arrived.

Introductions were made before they sat down to the meal. Joe couldn't help but note the way both Jack and Carter's eyes were continually drawn to Brandi's cleavage. Hell, he struggled not to look himself! Amber clearly noticed as well and didn't appear overly pleased to have been upstaged by her eighteen year old daughter. The simple navy dress Amber wore showed her own well-maintained figure to advantage and she was used to being one of the best-looking women in the room.

Inevitably, before long talk turned to the Christmas party.

"I certainly hope we're going to see you both there?" Jack asked the two women.

"Oh no, not my scene sorry," Amber replied. "I'll be hanging out with some girlfriends in a slightly less insane environment.

"Well that's a shame," Carter said. "What about Brandi?"

"Brandi will be at a friend's house," Joe said.

"Not by choice though. Candy's fun, but I doubt it will be as good as your party Brandi noted.

"Well you're very welcome at the party, isn't that right Jack? Hell you could even bring your friend." Brandi gave the tall, imposing, black man a grin that said she'd very much like to be there."

"Of course," Jack replied.

"Yes, well I think given some of the shenanigans that we've seen in the past, she can skip it this year. Maybe when she's a little older, or perhaps an employee," Amber suggested.

"Pity things are so tight, or I'd simply offer you a job," Carter laughed.

"Yeah, that sucks."

"Are things that bad?" Amber asked.

"Well, enough to be concerned, but not world-ending," Jack assured her.

The rest of the dinner passed happily and at the end of the night, after thanking Joe and Amber for the up-coming use of their house, Carter again indicated to Brandi that if her parents had a change of heart she was welcome to attend.

As they headed back upstairs, Joe said to Amber, "I hope they don't cut Christmas bonuses. With what we owe on the pool, that would make things pretty fucking uncomfortable."

"Is it really that bad Daddy?"

"Oh I'm sure it will be fine Brandi," Amber reassured her daughter.

"Yeah, I'm probably panicking over nothing," Joe added. They fell silent until they were back in the hotel room.

--- +++ ---

The day of the party, Brandi told her parents she couldn't get to Candy's until just before the party, giving her an excuse to hang around while things were being set up. The house and back deck already looked like Elves had been decorating for months, so it was mostly about the food and drinks.

When the wait staff showed up, she started chatting to one of the young women, finding something of a kindred spirit.

"So have you done one of these parties before?" Brandi asked Arabelle.

"Not for this company. I've been told these ones get pretty out there though. Like we had to sign non-disclosure agreements as shit, just in case as they put it, "There's any nudity or anything."

"Nudity?"

"Yeah, not quite the usual Corporate Christmas party briefing, I assure you. And check out the outfits we're serving in! It's probably why this gig is paying so well."

Arabelle led Brandi into her own bedroom that had been set up as a change room for the female waitstaff. She showed Brandi a kinky elf's costume that was clearly going to show a lot of skin; a tiny green skirt with fur trim and matching bra-top. Knee-high black leather boots and a Santa hat completed the outfit.

"Damn, that's all sorts of kinky-cute!" Brandi gushed. "Can I watch you get dressed?"

"Yeah, sure," Arabelle replied with a grin, starting to strip out of the jeans and t-shirt she was wearing. Brandi quickly texted her friend Candy while she watched the slim young brunette change.

"Change of plans Candy, I'm coming to yours, then we're sneaking back here to party," Brandi sent.

"Fuck you look so hot!" Brandi exclaimed when she saw Arabelle in her outfit. "I don't suppose there's any spares?"

"There are actually. Apparently just in case we spill something or there's a wardrobe malfunction."

"Cool," Brandi replied, mind spinning with conspiratorial schemes.

She ran into her father a few minutes after having watched Arabelle change. She was no stranger to a bit of fun with Candy and had to admit that if Arabelle had given any indication she was offering, Brandi would have been down for some fun.

"Shouldn't you be headed to Candy's?" her father asked.

"Do I have to?"

"You know you do."

"Only because Mum says I have to though. You don't really mind if I stay do you Daddy? We don't have to tell Mum, as far as she'll know I'll have been at Candy's."

"There's no way I'm risking your mother's wrath on a scheme like that," Joe answered.

"Fine, I'll go and miss all the fun then."

"You'll be fine sweetie," Joe assured her. Brandi texted her friend again and went down to her car. She drove to her friend's place and met up with her.

"So what's with all the secrecy?" Candy asked.

Brandi gave her a run down of the plan to sneak back into the house, get hold of a couple of spare elf outfits and enjoy the party.

"Your Dad will totally bust us," Candy said.

"Who cares. Once we're there I'll threaten to cause a massive scene if he makes me leave. We'll be fine. He'll be pissed with me tomorrow and I'll probably be grounded for like, ever, but I totally want to see what happens at this party!

"Cool, let's do it then!" They hung out at Candy's for a couple of hours to let people get into the swing of the party, figuring if everyone was drinking there was a lot less chance of being busted. When it was time, Candy drove within a block of Brandi's house, then they parked and walked the last few houses. They snuck down the side of the house and made it in through the side.

It seemed like everyone had arrived which meant the focus of the party was out on the back deck area where the pool was.

"How hot do they look?" Candy whispered to Brandi, pointing out the waitstaff dressed as elves. There were four girls in the same outfits that Arabelle had put on and two guys in tiny little Santa shorts that showed their generous packages to advantage. They were both extremely fit and had oiled their well-defined chests.

"God, something tells me I'm going on the naughty list tonight," Brandi giggled. They slipped into her bedroom unseen and found the stash of spare costumes. With much giggling and a little bit of very deliberate touching the two girls dressed as sexy little elves.

"Are we actually going to have to serve guests?" Candy asked.

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that. I guess we will. I'll see if I can snag Arabelle and let her in on what we're doing. I'm sure she'll help if we don't make things terrible for her."

"Also, what's the end goal tonight?" Candy asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, we're dressed up as sexy little elves and there's going to be all these really drunk people down there partying their asses off. Are we going to get laid?"

"I honestly hadn't thought that far," Brandi admitted.

"But you're cool if I do?"

"Of course. Shouldn't be hard either given how amazing you look."

"Ooo, careful, if you keep flattering me, I might get all horny and want more from you."

"Well in that case ... is your pussy as wet as your tits are awesome?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I would actually. I reckon I could totally be a slutty little lesbo elf!" She advanced on her slightly taller friend, eyes locked on Candy's blue-eyed gaze. She stepped within her friend's personal space and ran a finger along the curve of her large breast. "These costumes really don't do a lot to keep you in, do they?" she asked, pulling the cup down to expose Candy's wonderful, round C-cup breast.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,921 Followers