Saving Daddy's Christmas Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right, they don't," Candy countered, doing the same thing to Brandi. Moments later they'd both pushed the straps of their elf tops down each other's arms so they were effectively topless.

In unspoken agreement they closed the remaining space between them and kissed, tangling their tongues together and pressing their ample bosoms together. As it broke, Candy bent her head to Brandi's left tit and gave the already-hard nipple a long, lingering suck.

"God I wish my tits were as big as yours,' Candy commented as she often had, fondling Brandi's double-D's.

"Nothing wrong with yours! Shit, when you take a bra off they don't even move. They defy gravity!"

"They are pretty good like that," Candy giggled, fondling and presenting them. Brandi put her hands over Candy's at least until Candy withdrew them, leaving Brandi to play with them. They kissed again and then tumbled onto Brandi's parent's bed.

"Fuck, I really am wet now," Candy moaned.

"Good," Brandi answered.

"You going to eat me?"

"Well I would, but like shouldn't we head downstairs to the party? I mean, it is why we're here."

"Yeah, I guess so," Candy replied, only slightly faking her disappointment.

"Let me just find Arabelle first." Brandi said after leading Candy to the top of the stairs. When she spotted the young waitress she'd spoken to earlier in the day, she quickly followed her and dragged her aside.

"Oh wow, you look good," Arabelle said admiringly.

"Thanks! Um, look can you give me some pointers on what you're supposed to be doing ... like my friend and I want to have some fun, but we don't want to get too busted either."

"Well it shouldn't be too hard. Most people are well on the way to not caring about what's going on. Basically we walk around with trays of drinks and people grab them. Sometimes we're asked to get something specific, but most of those people actually go to the bar."

"What about your boss?"

"She's busy out the back, you should be fine."

"Cool, well, here goes nothing then!" She waved Candy down stairs and Arabelle set them up with trays and quickly showed them enough of the ropes for them not to embarrass themselves.

As they carried drinks out to the deck, they found the party in full swing. People clearly weren't holding back. There was a group of young people dancing, some merely chatting and drinking and some mucking about by the pool. Everyone was dressed up, though to Brandi it seemed there was more of a swing to the slutty end of the spectrum than she'd have expected for a work event.

A few of the guys remarked upon seeing Brandi and Candy that they hadn't seen them earlier, most of them insisting they'd have noticed if they'd been there. Brandi and Candy i just laughed it off and gave them drinks. If they weren't being questioned about whether they had been there earlier, they were receiving propositions from horny, drunk guys. They laughed them off just as much, though Candy appeared to be wavering as time wore on.

"Okay people, time for the boring bit! Before you all get too pissed to remember anything" Jack announced to the crowd who laughed and gathered in to listen. He was joined by Brian Wellington, the CFO and Carter who Brandi had met over dinner.

"Who's the big black guy, he's hot!" Candy hissed in Brandi's ear.

"Chief Technology Officer," Candy told her. "He's the one that kept telling me I should come to the party ... and bring you along."

"Very interesting," Candy said suggestively.

"So, once again, thanks to everyone for another year of hard work. We wouldn't be where we are without you and we truly appreciate the effort you put in. Normally at this time, that means one of us starts playing Santa and handing out bonuses. Sadly this year we can't do that."

Moans of dismay filled the deck area.

"Wait, before you get too concerned, bonuses are still on the table, its just we have to make sure we get through the next two months and turn things around a bit. We're forecasting they'll be paid in March."

Brandi didn't really pay much attention to the rest of what was said. The mood had turned a little sour and she had a feeling people would be wanting drinks. She wasn't wrong. For the next fifteen minutes or so both girls were kept busy even though they weren't supposed to be working!

"Hey Brandi, come with me a sec," Candy said, grabbing her friend a few minutes later. She pulled her aside and found a spot where they could talk.

"What's up?" Brandi asked.

"Is your Dad in like financial trouble?"

"Not that I know of, why?"

"I just overheard him talking with some people about the delayed bonus payments and he sounded pretty worried. I hope it's all good."

"I'm sure it will be."

"Just that he said something about being over-extended and March maybe costing him the house if he didn't get the bonus in time."

"Seems a bit extreme, but thanks for letting me know."

The heard a splash from outside and went to investigate, along with all the other party guests. One of the young interns, Jenny was in the pool. She'd been wearing a sexy little red bandage dress, but by the time Brandi and Candy were outside, she'd peeled it off and dropped it on the side of the pool. Her shoes followed and then she just lazily floated on her back, her cute little tits on display for everyone to see, a red thong covering her pussy. After people recovered from the shock of her falling in, they celebrated her choice to remain topless.

"The water's so nice!" Jenny declared. "You should come in too Sam!"

Brandi and Candy watched as another young woman walked to the side of the pool, wiggled out of her tight black dress and after stepping out of her heels, jumped in wearing just a black strapless bra and matching thong. Not long after that a couple of guys stripped to their boxers and joined them.

"Maybe this is why Dad was concerned about me being here," Brandi giggled.

"Yeah, I don't think my Dad's company has parties like this!" Candy agreed. "That dark haired guy in the pool is kind of cute. Maybe I should jump in the pool too."

"Um, probably not the way to keep a low profile?" Brandi suggested. "At least, give it an hour perhaps, people should be well wasted by then."

The two girls collected drinks and circled the party again, Brandi pondering what Candy had overheard.

"Hey, Brandi, isn't it?" Carter Shaw asked Brandi as he snagged a drink from her tray. "I didn't think you were going to be here and now you're working here?"

"Um, well, Dad doesn't know I'm here and I'm not exactly working. Well, not getting paid at least," she admitted to the tall man. As he looked down to meet her gaze she saw his eyes flick to her cleavage. Almost unconsciously she squeezed her arms together a bit, crushing her tits together to boost her cleavage. She noted his eyes flare before he dragged them back up to hers.

"Sounds kind of risky," Carter suggested.

"Sometimes you have to just live," Brandi declared.

"I like your style," Carter laughed.

"Hey Mr. Shaw, can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can and please, call me Carter. I feel old when you call me Mr. Shaw."

"You're definitely not too old," Brandi said, resting her free hand on his forearm and enjoying his gaze flicking to her tits again. "Okay, so I heard the whole speech earlier and the thing about bonuses. I was just wondering if there was anyway someone could like still get theirs early?"

"Well not really, it wouldn't be fair if someone was singled out."

"Like there's no way at all?"

"Oh there's always a way, but as a minimum it would need three executive signatures. Why do you ask?"

"I think Dad may have over-extended. Something he said to Mom recently. He mumbled something about being worse than Clark Griswold. So like if I were to ask you like, really really nicely, would you support my Dad getting his?" She trailed a finger over the curve of her double-D breast, just inside the fur lining of the 'elf-bra'.

"Well, I don't think asking really really nicely quite cuts it sorry Brandi, I mean, anyone can do that."

"You're not married, are you Carter?" Brandi asked, glancing at his hand.

"Nope. There would be zero chance any of the Execs could get away with this party if we were married."

"Well then I think you'd better come with me so I can get a chance to convince you of the merits of paying my Dad a bonus." As she spoke she discretely pulled one cup down, exposing her hard nipple. She reached out, took Carter's hand and led him up the stairs, glancing about quickly to make sure no-one was looking, surprised when Carter allowed himself to be so easily led.

After closing the door behind them, Brandi slipped the straps of her top from her shoulders and exposed both of her sizeable breasts.

"So now I'm going to ask really really really nicely," Brandi said, moving close to Carter and kneeling down in front of him. She sat back on her heels and started undoing his pants. Carter simply stared.

When she pulled his cock free, she was impressed by it's length and girth. It was bigger than anything she'd held before, a good eight and a half inches long and fat enough she couldn't close her small fingers around it. She gently stroked him, feeling him harden in her grasp.

"Daddy could really use a bonus Carter,:" she said, leaning in toward his cock, her breath wafting across it. She felt him flinch in her hand. "I'm sure I could come up with a really good argument." She took the large head of his uncut cock in her mouth and sucked gently.

"That's not a bad argument," Carter moaned. Brandi took him deeper, hand stroking the base while her mouth slid slowly down his length, tongue caressing the underside. She could feel him hardening further until he was rock solid in her mouth as her lips slid down and back up the smooth skin of his shaft. She used both hands, one caressing his balls and the other working his shaft, all while bobbing her head up and down. She looked up and met Carter's gaze and hummed; sending vibrations through his cock. She sucked him thoroughly, cheeks dimpling as she pulled her mouth back up his length. Occasionally she'd push her head down as far as she could and hold until she gagged. Carter was on the verge of cumming when she stopped.

"So, about that bonus?"

"Not a bad argument, but I can't make any promises. There's two more execs that would have to be convinced and I can't exactly say, "I think we should pay him a bonus because his daughter gives great head!"

"What about, we should pay him a bonus because she blew us ... or fucked us?"

"What?"

"That's how much this means to me Carter. All you have to do is suggest they stop by up here to hear my very persuasive argument as to why he should be paid."

"I'm not sure that would work."

Brandi sucked his cock back into her mouth. "How about you at least commit to trying?" She stood up, then turned away from him and bent over, putting her head between her legs to look back up at him, the short little elf skirt now doing nothing to hide the red thong she'd put on underneath it.

"Just think Carter, how tight do you think my pussy is? Why don't you slide one finger in there and get a little sample?"

Carter reached a hand out and caressed the smooth skin of Brandi's naked ass. He used a single finger to move the string of her thong aside and slid it between her lips. He found the entrance to her vagina and pushed easily inside.

"Mmmm, I think I'd need about four of your fingers before it felt big enough to be your dick," Brandi moaned. The finger pushed in and out a little and then Brandi stood up. "I really think you should have Jack and ... um, the other guy swing by to hear my argument Carter."

"Well I have to admit, you can be very persuasive. I'll see what I can do."

Brandi took hold of the finger Carter had inserted in his pussy and sucked it into her mouth. "Try really hard Carter. I'll keep an eye out for someone headed up the stairs ... but like, only Jack and ..."

"Brian," Carter supplied. They made their way back downstairs, being sure to separate enough that people wouldn't talk if they were paying attention.

She handed out drinks for about fifteen minutes before Carter circled past while she was talking to Candy.

"Hey Carter, this is my friend Candy that I told you about over dinner," she introduced her friend. Carter's eyes undressed her with his eyes.

"Nice to meet you Candy."

"Nice to meet you Carter," Candy replied, biting her lip and twirling a strand of her brown hair around a finger.

"Good God she's almost as bad as you," Carter laughed, speaking to Brandi.

"Oh no, I'm much worse than Brandi," Candy teased.

"Right well, about our conversation before Brandi, you might want to um, you know, move along, it seems Brian was quite interested to hear your argument."

"Oh cool, thanks."

"I'll see you a bit later," Carter said, taking a drink from Brandi's tray.

"What the fuck was that about?" Candy asked her friend when Carter had moved on.

"I um, kind of hinted I might like, do some stuff to get Dad's bonus paid?"

"Do some stuff?"

"You know, like, blow jobs, hand jobs that sort of thing?"

"Kind of sort of?"

"I may have already sucked Carter's cock a bit. And it might just be huge. I'll catch up with you a bit later."

Candy tried to protest her departure in search of more answers, but Brandi slipped away. She made her way back to her parent's bedroom where she found Brian Wellington waiting for her. He was middle-aged, white and nothing extraordinary.

"Hi there, Brandi is it?" he asked confidently in a deep voice.

"That's me. And you're Brian I take it."

"Indeed I am. I hear you had a rather persuasive argument as to why your father should be paid a bonus?"

"Um, how much did Carter tell you?"

"Enough to think that top isn't necessary," Brian replied. Brandi smiled at him.

"Guess that saves some awkward conversation!" She slipped her top down and exposed her breasts.

"May I?" Brian asked, a hand reaching toward her tit.

"You may," Brandi answered with a smile. His hand closed over her breast, squeezing firmly.

"Now that is surely one of the world's natural wonders."

"Thank you," Brandi smiled. Her other breast was taken in his other hand and Brandi reached for his pants to release them. Brian wasn't in perfect shape, but Brandi was at least grateful he wasn't grossly overweight.

She dropped to her knees as she dragged his pants down, exposing his already hard cock. It was average, nowhere near the size of Carter's. She didn't feel the same need to play up to Brian as she had to Carter. After all, Brian was already committed. She took him in hand, thumb and forefinger circled around the base, palm against his abdomen and then sucked his dick into her mouth. She used her tongue, swirling it around the head and fluttering it against the underside as her lips slid up and down. She felt Brian's hands on her head and was ready to clamp down on him if he started face-fucking her, but fortunately, he didn't go there, he simply rested his hands there as she worked his cock.

She gave him a serviceable blow job designed to get him off quickly rather than being anything spectacular. It wasn't too long and she had him grunting and groaning, his hips thrusting his cock toward her mouth. She felt him tense up and then he exploded, his hot salty cum flooding her mouth. Thinking of her Dad's bonus, she swallowed his orgasm down.

"What do you think Brian, does my Dad deserve a bonus?" she asked, sitting back on her heels, fondling her tits as Brian restored his pants.

"I think if you can convince Jack you'll be well on the way," Brian replied with a smile.

While Brian returned to the party, Brandi went and brushed her teeth. She was just preparing to return to the party herself when Jack slipped inside the bedroom.

"Oh hey Jack," she greeted him.

"Brandi, you look truly stunning. I can't believe I didn't spot you circling around down there with drinks."

"Well I was kind of avoiding you," Brandi laughed. "I mean, Mum really didn't want me exposed to whatever goes on down there. Lucky she doesn't know about what's going on up here!"

"No doubt," Jack replied. "And what is going on up her? What are you offering in return for a significant sum of money for your father?"

"Well, I guess that depends on what its going to take. I mean, I'm sure Brian told you about our discussion."

"He did indeed. But Carter also told me something and I think perhaps Brian was a little short-sighted."

"Well in that case, how about a blow job and you can touch me ... anywhere you like."

"A generous offer, and a good strategy to start low with the negotiation, but I'm going to teach you something else, because I'm the CEO and I hold all the cards. I have something you want and so I get to hold out until you reach something I deem worthy. So, rather than me telling you my price, why don't you just cut through all the little increments and tell me what you're willing to do to save the family home. I take it that's what's at stake."

Brandi stood and surveyed him. Like Carter, he clearly still worked to keep in shape. His grey hair was still full and combed back over his head, giving him a distinct silver fox look that Brandi knew must work for him with a lot of women.

"Sex, Jack. I'm prepared to offer you sex; vaginal sex with a condom."

"Done," Jack replied. "And well done on the qualifications, always good to close the loop holes."

"Thank you, now, to business ... what position would you like me in Jack?"

"On your back please Brandi, I want to see those magnificent tits and that pretty face while I plunge inside you. Brandi quickly slipped off her top, skirt and thong and was about to remove her heels when Jack asked her not to. She crawled onto the bed, wiggling her ass to excite him, then rolled onto her back and spread her legs, one hand drifting between them to tease her already wet pussy.

"Come on Jack, let's see what we're working with," she cooed at him.

Jack calmly disrobed while standing at the foot of the bed. When he was naked, Brandi wasn't disappointed. He carried a little weight, but he was in good shape for a man of his age. He moved onto the bed, running his fingers up her legs as he went. When his head was level with her pussy, he leaned in and inhaled.

"You smell intoxicating," he said quietly.

"Probably better than intoxicated like most people at the party," Brandi replied with a laugh.

"Too true." He ran his tongue directly over Brandi's bald slit, sliding it between her slick lips. He spent a few minutes there, teasing and tasting her, tongue flickering over her clit and delving within. Brandi relaxed and enjoyed it. Jack was skilled and she wasn't about to complain about the pleasure coursing through her.

He moved again before she'd managed to get as far as an orgasm and this time lingered over her breasts, exploring them with finger, lips, teeth and tongue. Brandi could feel his hard cock against her thigh as he did so and worked to grind herself against his body. He had turned her on enough to get her wanting him beyond the transaction of saving her father's bonus. He was proving skilled and attentive and Brandi briefly pondered the possibility of meeting up with him again some time ... but that was getting way ahead of things.

When he next moved she felt his cock head pressed against her pussy lips.

"Good?" he asked, confirming her willingness to proceed.

"Excellent," Brandi replied, giving both consent and a little thrust with her hips that saw the head of his cock enter her. Jack needed no further confirmation and thrust hard, sinking his entire cock into her in one thrust. Brandi groaned and met his thrusts as he set up a rhythm. It wasn't frantic, but it was determined. He held himself over her, looking down at her face and tits as he worked himself in and out.