Saving Daddy's Christmas Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi loved the feeling of a cock sliding in and out of her pussy and threw her head back, knowing it would thrust her sizeable chest up off the mattress. Jack leaned in and sucked hard on her left nipple, trapping it with his teeth and pulling as he continued to rock back and forth, sliding in and out.

"When you cum, make sure you fill my cunt Jack. I love the feeling of hot cum exploding inside me."

"Oh fuck," Jack groaned, caught by surprise.

"You like the sound of that, don't you? Is it the thought of cumming in me, or do you just like hearing me be a dirty slut? Do you like it when girls say cunt? She felt him thrust hard in response, his cock an iron rod. "Yeah, fuck my cunt hard Jack, stick that big fuck pole in my dirty little teenage cunt!"

It was too much for him and he drove his dick into her and exploded, holding himself deep inside as it pulsed and emptied it's load.

When they'd dressed again, Jack said to Brandi, "I'm not sure I'd be keen to know my daughter has done what you've done to save my Christmas bonus Brandi, but as a recipient, I'm well pleased! I have a feeling Carter will be happy to sign off once you've had another conversation with him too."

"I sure hope so Jack,' Brandi replied, adjusting her elf skirt.

"And if you're looking for work next year, sing out. I think we could find a position for you."

"I'm headed off to Uni actually."

"Well, there's always part time or internships, so keep it in mind."

"Thanks Jack."

Back downstairs, Brandi approached Carter.

"Hey there Carter, are you ready to continue our conversation? I believe I've persuaded Jack and Brian to agree to pay Dad's bonus."

"Indeed it seems you have. Let's go have that conversation." Brandi caught Candy watching her follow Carter through the crowd and gave her friend a wink. Candy looked back wide-eyed and somewhat jealously at the implication.

"So Jack probably told you he's a hard-ass negotiator and shit which I always enjoy," Carter said when they were alone again.

"Yes he did," Brandi admitted.

"But the thing is, Jack's good and generally gets a great outcome, but if you don't have all the details, you can't negotiate the best possible outcome. For instance, I have more information than Jack does. Because I know you have a friend called Candy at the party. And Candy looks like the sort of girl that enjoys a bit of trouble. So here's my proposition for you Brandi. You get Candy up here and we have some three-way fun. I get to fuck you both in which ever holes you choose and I get to watch the two of you play together as well. Do that for me and your Dad will be guaranteed his bonus before Christmas."

Brandi eyed off the confident black man. She considered her choices. She held almost no cards in her hand. The best she could do would be to suggest to her Dad that these guys were hitting on her inappropriately and that was unlikely to achieve a good outcome. Too easy for them to unite and even if they admitted doing anything, claim it was consensual and because Brandi wanted to save their Dad's bonus. If she claimed otherwise it would be a lie and it would be unfair.

"Deal," she said to Carter. "Give me a minute, I'll be back."

Brandi went and snagged Candy from the party and snuck back up stairs with her. Carter beamed when the two girls returned to the room.

"Now it's a party," he declared.

"Not while we're dressed its not," Candy laughed, pulling her top off to expose her C cups.

"Well fuck me, those things didn't even move!" Carter exclaimed in admiration of her breasts. They were full, round and as observed, barely moved when she removed her top. The nipples were of a consistent colour with the areolae and at least when they weren't excited, blended with them forming cone-like caps to her breasts.

"Aren't they just perfect?" Brandi commented, moving to stand behind Candy and reaching around to cup and present them.

"Not as perfect as yours!" Candy argued, turning in her friend's embrace to pull her top off as well.

The two girls soon stood topless, facing each other and smooshed their breasts together while looking at Carter.

"Come on, you can't have much fun with your pants on," Candy teased him. Carter quickly shed his pants and shirt while the girls shimmied out of their skirts and thongs.

Before Carter managed to join them, Candy was sucking on Brandi's breast and fingering her pussy, too horny to do any sort of teasing, just wanting to get on with the sex.

"So I take it from the lack of protest and eagerness with which she's sucking your tit that this isn't the first time you two have had fun together?" Carter commented, coming close enough to caress Candy's tit while she sucked Brandi's.

"Guilty as charged," Brandi laughed.

"Damn, this generation is nuts. I never even saw two girls kiss in real life growing up."

"That turns you on does it?" Candy asked.

"Oh hell yes."

Candy turned back to Brandi and kissed her passionately, tongues swirling within each other's mouths, teeth pulling on each other's lips. She made it a wet, sloppy kiss and then sucked on her friend's tongue like she was giving it head

"Fuck that's hot," Carter observed. Brandi reached and found his cock, stroking it, loving how full and heavy it felt in her hand as she kissed Candy, whose hand soon joined hers.

In unspoken agreement they dropped to their knees and started giving him head. First one would suck him, then the other, before swapping back and forth, sometimes licking and lapping at the shaft as the other sucked the head or even his testicles.

The girls knelt for some time before Carter asked them to stand and move to the bed. He wanted more than just oral sex.

The tumbled together on the bed, Carter lying on his back. Candy sat astride his cock, with it trapped between her pussy and his abdomen rather than within her. She ground her slick bald lips back and forth on him while Brandi knelt beside her and sucked her tits.

"God, fuck me already," Carter moaned. Brandi reached down and took hold of his cock while Candy lifted herself far enough for Brandi to position him ready to enter her. She came back down and slid onto his massive organ.

"That's so fucking good," Candy moaned. She bounced up and down slowly, Brandi continuing to play and suck on her tits. Then, after a minute or so, Brandi dropped down and pulled Carter's thick black cock from her friend's pussy and sucked it, savouring the flavour of their juices. They repeated the move several times before swapping and having Brandi mount him while Candy teased and pleased her.

"One of you on your back," Carter demanded. Candy quickly moved to the requested position as Brandi was still fucking him.

"Now, sixty-nine position please," Carter told Brandi. Brandi moved as requested and dipped her tongue to Candy's pussy as Candy licked hers. Carter moved in behind Brandi and slid his cock back into her pussy.

Candy alternated between licking Brandi's pussy and sucking on Carters, balls as he worked his thick cock in and out.

"Oh fuck, this is too much," he declared, "Can I give you both a facial?"

"Fuck yes!" Candy exclaimed. The two girls quickly lay beside each other on the bed and Carter knelt beside them and stroked his thick cock to orgasm, spraying their faces with warm sticky, salty cum.

"You girls are something else!" Carter commented when he'd dressed again.

"Just don't forget the deal," Brandi advised him.

The girls dressed, snuck out the house and back to Candy's.

--- +++ ---

"Joe, you got a minute?" Jack asked, poking his head in through the door to Joe's office.

"Of course."

"Excellent. Look, I just wanted to thank you again for hosting the Christmas party. It was pretty wild even with the disappointment of the bonus situation."

"No problem Jack."

"Look the Exec Team discussed a few things and we'd like to recognise your work here. You've done a lot for us and its not just about hosting the party. You can't tell anyone, because that would cause hell for us, but we've decided you deserve your bonus now rather than later. You have a great family Joe, look after them!"

"Oh my God, that's amazing Jack, did Amber put you up to this? I've been kind of stressed about some payments, this couldn't have come at a better time."

"No, Amber had nothing to do with it mate. And I'm glad it will help you out. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas and thanks again Jack!"

--- +++ ---

"Lobster?" Amber exclaimed, surprised when Joe presented dinner. He'd left work early, gone home and surprised his two favourite women with an expensive meal.

"Would you believe I got my bonus? We're back on track and Christmas is saved. It was even more than I was expecting too. There were actual hand-written notes of thanks from Jack, Brian and even Carter. Its amazing."

"That's awesome news Honey."

"Oh and Brandi, Carter offered to give you work over the summer if you'd like it."

"Awesome, I reckon I might just take that offer up," Brandi grinned.

- END