Scent Marked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait one second," I told him, then closed the door and left him in the hallway. I quickly pulled off my panties which had already grown wet. I used the triangle of cotton at the front to daub into my slit and wipe up all the sticky moisture I could, then pulled my trainers back up and opened the door once again.

"Here," I told Elias, handing him the damp fabric. "Use these but don't cum. I need you to have a nice full load tomorrow - I'm gonna want every drop. Now goodnight," I said before kissing him one last time as I rubbed his chest. I shut the door quickly before my better judgment faded, ran to the loo and turned on the shower to its hottest setting.

Hands down, it was the best shower of my life. I luxuriated in the hot spray, washing myself thoroughly in every nook and crevice. I had two exfoliating gloves in my luggage and I used them to arduously scrub off all my dead skin accumulated over the past month. I shaved my legs and armpits but left my bush intact, a new appreciation for the power of my hair down there. I must have stayed in there a full half hour before my conscience got the better of me for being wasteful like a westerner.

No sooner after turning off the water I heard a pounding at my door. I quickly wrapped a towel around me then went to answer, expecting Taz. I looked through the peep hole and there stood Elias, holding my panties tightly against his face. His hair was wet and his facial hair had been trimmed - indicating he had just showered, too. The shave made him look less scruffy but devastatingly handsome.

"Stop that! Someone's gonna see you," I admonished as I opened the door just a crack. He didn't seem to care as his eyes took in the sight of me in my towel, still dripping wet. A hungry lust hardened his features as he pushed my door open and barged his way into the room.

"Elias what the h-" was all I could manage to say before his lips attacked mine, cutting off any further discussion. His mouth tasted of mint and fluoride but his face smelled like my pussy where the dampness from my panties had rubbed off on him. His kiss was hungry, urgent as he backed me against the nearest wall while kicking off his shoes and pressing his solid erection against my belly. With each thrust of his tongue my labia began to plump and flower open, glazed with my own arousal. The figure of a freshly showered Vihaan creeping towards Taz's room was the last thing I saw before Elias slammed my door behind him.

When we got to the queen sized bed he ripped off my towel and spun me around, then threw me down face first. I was bent at the waist with my thighs hanging over the side. He used one of his feet to kick open my legs as the shirt he was wearing came flying over my head landing up toward the pillows.

"We're supposed to wait until... uh...oh God!" Elias had dropped to his knees and buried his face in me, putting an abrupt halt to my feeble protests. His strong hands held my cheeks wide apart as he took long wide licks up my slit to collect my seepage. I could feel the tension of restraint in his muscles, trying to take his time, trying to hold back, but it was a losing battle. Once satisfied that he had cleaned up any errant runnels, he buried his tongue in the source of my leakage to search for the wellspring.

With a feral hunger he sucked eagerly at my pussy, his lips sealed to mine with his nose pressed firmly into the dark declivity nestled just above, blowing his warm breath over my sensitive tiny folds. I didn't think it was possible, but there was a renewed hunger to his efforts as he devoured me with even more vigor than he'd shown on the mountain.

Even though he was in control, it changes the power dynamics when a lover eats you from the back, all due to the positioning of the anus. The position forces an intimacy with that tiny little orifice that simply cannot be avoided. One's lover is forced to burrow their nose into it and smell it, which is an act of subservience more intimate, perhaps, than licking it.

For the one servicing in such a position, he or she is at the mercy of the pheromonal release from their lover's anal glands. Where there is true biochemical compatibility, it compels the need to taste like no other; a hunger from deep in one's soul that must be obeyed. And obey Elias did, as it took less than three minutes before his tongue made the short one-inch journey north to center on my tender little anus.

Having just washed it with soap and hot water, I should have felt less self-conscious about having his tongue buried so deeply in my tiniest hole. But it was different in the light. In the total darkness of the tent, I wasn't so self-conscious about my body, how it looked and whether he would appreciate it. I'd lost a visible amount of weight, most noticeably in my boobs, and so I feared that in the light they'd be too small for his liking. I was also extremely insecure about the protuberance of my labia. A darker shade of brown than the rest of my skin, they hang boldly when plump with arousal, and I often feared that a man would find them off-putting under full light.

I needn't have worried. Elias was fully lost in me, feasting on my body seemingly with no outside concerns distracting him.

His lips formed a tight seal around my constricted little orifice applying suction while his tongue danced around inside me. I couldn't help but wonder which way Elias preferred it, au natural or squeaky clean. I couldn't decipher any change in the enthusiasm he took toward his task. Night after night for the past week, Elias had rimmed me thoroughly as I sat perched on his face, my weight bearing down on his lips and tongue. Held in place by his strong arms wrapped around my thighs, a steady drizzle of warm cream seeped from my sex and ran down into his nose which was smothered in my folds, forcing him to blow bubbles through my musky slime in order to breathe. The memory alone made my head swoon and I had to admit that there was a delicious naughtiness to the fact that he loved and craved the taste of my body in its feral state. Plus, it made me feel accepted and appreciated in a holistic way that was extremely comforting.

He employed no less enthusiasm as he held me down on the bed while methodically forcing his tongue in and out of my anus, grunting in effort to gain further ground. His tongue felt deeper in me than I ever thought possible, coaxing my anus to dilate further with each pass. I groaned at the obscene pleasure of being so worshipped, and my body began to rock back into his face to match his rhythm. When he was in far enough he began swirling his tongue around inside me, caressing my sphincter to relax its normally tight grip. Every few minutes he switched and bent to lap up all the creamy appreciation seeping out of my pussy, then he returned to tonguing my muskier hole.

I was on the edge of a massive orgasm when he abruptly stopped and stood up. The rest of his clothes had disappeared, and the beautiful staff that I'd so worshipped in the dark was finally there in the light, throbbing at full mast in all its glory. I looked over my shoulder just in time to see him grabbing it to take aim at my unprotected pussy.

"Elias no!" I protested. "I'm not on any protection!"

"Don't worry," he said calmly while ramming his cock into my tender little pussy. "I'll only be in here for a minute. It's not your pussy I'm taking tonight. This is just a warm-up."

I had trouble processing his words as I finally felt the full brunt of his shaft within me. It filled me so perfectly, so completely, that it took my mind a moment to catch up to his intent. True to his word, he executed no more than ten good strokes before he felt sufficiently lubricated, then he pulled free of my body and moved his cock up an inch, centering its fat head where his tongue had worked me over so thoroughly.

He'd yet to properly fuck my pussy yet was already trying to take my ass. I couldn't consent to such debauchery - not on our first time. My mind screamed in panic but noting came out of my lips. Truth is I was dying for him to fuck me, just not back there - at least not yet. I had fantasized about giving him my tighter hole, but only once I was confident that this wasn't just a fling. I never imagined he'd take me back there before properly servicing my pussy.

"Elias wait!" I finally yelped, finally coming to my senses. But it was too late. He took my ass. He didn't ask my permission, he just fucking took it.

Because I wasn't mentally prepared for it, panic set in. My body clenched up tight yet he pressed into me, slowly but forcefully, demanding entrance. His beautiful dick - which I had only just seen in the light - was unbending in its hardness, forcing my body to yield. Between his saliva and all my pussy juices greasing the way, my poor little anus didn't stand a chance. I cried out when my ring of muscle gave way and my eyes flew wide open in fright as I felt the impossibly thick ridges of his frenulum slide by my defeated sphincter. He didn't stop until his coarse wiry hairs were pressed firmly against my rudely dilated tender little orifice.

"Breathe, my sweet Priyanka," he reminded me as the rest of his torso came down over my back. His arms encircled me and he held me close as his hips began churning against my backside, nudging the constricted walls of my rectum to and fro, making room for his assault. I could smell his body, smell the intense need coming off of him. It was intoxicating, making it impossible to voice my concern that my body was not ready for what he was about to do to me, nor was my mind.

Plush lips nuzzled into my neck just below my hairline which made the left side of my body break out in goose bumps. It was favorite spot and he knew it, though I didn't have to lead him there with a trail of pheromones like I had in the past. My head lulled to the side as he began to lick and suck me there, signaling my imminent defeat.

"Take it," he growled softly, licking the outer ridge of my ear, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand. It was not a request. His churning motions became more urgent and I was embarrassed at how easily his tumescent cock slid around inside me despite the resistance of my tight constriction, indicating just how wet my pussy must have been.

I turned my face toward his to give him a pleading look, begging with my eyes for him to be gentle. The look on his face told me it was a futile request. His lips were all red and swollen from how vigorously he'd been tonguing my hole and there was a wild, frenzied look in his eyes that spoke to how badly he needed to fuck me. Not just fuck anyone, but fuck me. The same way he needed to smell me, and taste me. Not Taz, not Jannell, not just anyone, but me. That was the moment my body gave in. The tension in my ring relaxed considerably from a fighting constriction to a welcoming hug. When Elias felt my surrender his eyes rolled back in bliss. His teeth sank into my shoulder as he began to fuck me.

Once he felt that I'd fully adjusted to his girth, he pinned my shoulders to the bed and gave me a punishing reaming, unrelenting in its ferocity. His hips slammed into me violently, like the full surrender of my tightest passage was something he had needed for a long time, angry that it had been denied to him for so long.

He fucked me past the point that my body could take, yet I couldn't string together a coherent sentence to tell him that my poor little anus needed a break. My tender muscles stretched past their limits, and a nightmare vision of my future in adult diapers flashed through my mind. With each punishing thrust I worried that my abused little rosebud might never seal tightly closed again. My future continence was not of his concern, for in that moment my only reason for being was the sating of his need, the need that I had mercilessly stoked in him over the past few weeks. All I could do was take it, grunting incoherently every time his thick shaft punched deep into my bowels.

So relieved to still be in one piece I eagerly complied with his order to turn around and get down on my knees when he finally withdrew from assaulting my colon. I was singularly focused on getting my anus out of his target range. The feminist inside me screamed in protest but a force seemingly older than time compelled my obeisance as I sank to my haunches and opened wide. I came eye-to-eye with the monster that nearly slayed me, angrily thrumming with pent up energy and drooling as it defied gravity. The headiest aroma flooded my senses, a sexual pheromonal cocktail of the highest order: his sweat and precum, my pussy juices, and the musky mucous secreted from my anal glands.

"Open," he commanded simply. A pre-thought muscular reflex simply did as I was instructed before my rational mind and my pride could tell him to fuck off. But instead of feeding me like I thought he would, he held me still and hosed me. What's worse, he rudely aimed it to make sure he painted my entire canvas. He managed to get it everywhere but my mouth, some even up my nose. It seemed to go on endlessly, blast after blast as he doused me.

In all my years I had never taken a man's seed so sluttishly. I thought it degrading, one of the most misogynistic aspects of porn culture. Yet in that moment I accepted the inundation as a baptismal blessing. When his balls were finally emptied and the last drop hung from his tip, he tapped the leaky head against my lips insistently, indicating that my service could begin.

Instead of jamming it down my throat like I expected, he withdrew his grip on my scalp and just held perfectly still. The bloody fucking bastard was expecting me to suck him clean of my own free will. I had loved every second of our lusty encounter up to that point. The way he manhandled me and made me into his dirty little anal whore was the stuff of my darkest fantasies. There was a sizable wet stain on the floor where I was sitting and I knew it had all dripped out of my pussy, a product of the rude and punishing sodomy to which he'd just subjected me. Even taking his facial made my heart race and pussy drool, feeling how much cum my body coaxed out of him. But giving me a choice was asking to put that hidden darkest part of my soul on full naked display before him. My mind screamed hell no.

Unable to keep meeting his piercing gaze, I closed my eyes and inhaled again. That one act was probably my undoing. The filthy taboo allure was overpowering. It was like trying not to sniff your fingers after scratching between your arse cheeks, you just can't resist. It was also in that moment that I realized that Elias was testing me. I had taken his full surrender up on the mountain, now he was asking for mine.

A strange trance came over me for once I began, I was aware of nothing other than that intimate connection between us as I took in the taste of our union. Frustratingly, my lips couldn't quite reach the frothy ring at his base as I devoured his beautiful dick and tried to stuff it down my throat, basking in the rich taste of my surrender. The angle was just all wrong. Some primal urge deep inside me needed to consume that as well, where our flavors would be most concentrated. I could get just close enough to catch a whiff of that ultimate sexual cocktail of pussy juice, semen and ass, and I desperately needed to taste it. My initial reluctance had become a craving as I sought to bathe my taste buds in our essence.

Reluctantly, I pulled my lips off of his shaft so I could tilt it to the side and lick all around the base. The rich musky flavors lit up my taste buds as I shamelessly collected my slut slime with my tongue. The heady pungency was enough to leave me light headed. The dark, complex flavors excited my tongue and set my neurons to firing, leading to a euphoria of release that washed over me. After I finished cleaning his shaft I licked and sucked our combined juices out of his wiry pubes, enjoying the feel of them wetly tickling my nose and chin as I dutifully went about my perverted task. I amazed myself, shocked at my brazen lust on such raw display.

"God yes!" Elias growled as he watched me worship his flesh. The rigid staff throbbed urgently beneath the ministrations of my tongue, impossibly just as hard as it was before he came. Once satisfied that I had collected every last bit, I urgently stuffed his cock back into my mouth to continue my worshipful service. With just the tip between my lips, I sucked as hard as I could while flicking my tongue through his pee hole to make sure his urethra was clean. Picking up on my energy, Elias weaved his fingers through my hair to take a tight grip on my scalp then began fucking my mouth in earnest with no regard for the incongruent angle. Tears ran down my cheeks to drip onto my breasts as his heavy balls clapped under my chin with each thrust, slapping me about the neck. Thick wiry hairs pressed rudely into my nose, damp from his sweat and my secretions.

When I was certain he was clean, I stood up to go wash my face. I couldn't look Elias in the eye as the embarrassment overtook me. He had other plans in mind, however. He pushed me back onto the bed and got between my legs, lifting my knees and pushing them back until they were flat against my chest. In the blink of an eye he was inside me to the hilt. I looked down and all I could see was his pubis pressed tightly against mine, the slimy hairs entangled together as one. Upon me he fell until his wide chest rested against the backs of my thighs. A surprised grunt escaped my lips, from both the sudden jolt of feeling his entire weight on top of me and from how deeply his cock sliced through my pussy, wide open and completely vulnerable in that position.

Strong arms encircled my back and held me close as he commenced long deep strokes into my body. The pace was gentler but his dick was not, its head punching at the back wall of my pussy, forcing it to expand with each forceful thrust of his hips. It was the most exquisite mix of pleasure and pain I'd ever felt. My face must have registered as much, because suddenly Elias began adjusting his arms to take more of his weight on his elbows so that his entire weight was no longer centered on me with my pussy as a fulcrum point. I immediately clutched him tight to keep his weight distributed as it was, so loving the feel of taking him like that.

He paused and looked into my eyes. I nodded, letting him know that it was ok. I felt so tiny underneath him in that moment. Suddenly his lips were on mine, a deep but tinder kiss as he resumed making slow love to me. My entire body held on tightly, my pussy dilated with each withdrawal then constricted anew with each thrust, making a wet swish with each embrace. Soon he began to lick his cum from my face so I could suck it off of his tongue and take it into my body where it belonged.

My best orgasms had always come from being fucked really hard - slow sex sometimes got me close but had never brought me over the plateau, especially when delivered in the missionary position. Since Elias had just experienced a massive orgasm all over my face, he was able to slowly make love to me for what seemed like an eternity. Since our own frenzy had cooled, we were able to hear the vigorous pounding Taz was taking from Vihaan through the wall. We'd both have great stories for each other the next day.

A half an hour later, Elias he was still sliding in and out of me with his tongue deep in my mouth, the swollen tip of his shaft kissing my cervix on each pass. The taste of all our rich flavors combined on his lips and tongue had all but overwhelmed me, blocking out all my worldly concerns until there was only the feel of his flesh thrusting and throbbing inside my own. The result was a gloriously drawn-out buildup, like the geological buildup of accumulated lava under pressure leading to a volcanic explosion.