School Days, Rule Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

"Thank you, Ms. Kimball. I appreciate the way you've taken such an interest in me. I hope to show you how grateful I am very soon." His hand slipped out of hers as he picked up the add/drop slip and left her office.

Erin slept fitfully that night as she found herself unable to stop mentally replaying the events in her office. Even worse, she was unable to keep herself from repeatedly imagining him not leaving after the kiss as her hand made it's way to a place that was warm and so very wet. A place where she imagined his...

The next day, Shay was sitting in Mr. Garvin's AP chemistry class when she heard what sounded like a voice in a tunnel calling her name. "Shay? Shay! Can you answer the question?"

Shay was momentarily lost. She wasn't even sure where she was. She was suddenly aware every eye in the room was staring at her and that's when she realized that was exactly what she'd been doing. Staring. Only she wasn't staring at another student or out into space. She had no idea how long she'd been zoning, but it was almost time for the bell to ring so it must have been at least half an hour.

She finally came to herself and managed to say, "I'm sorry. What was the question?"

There was some mild laughter before Mr. Garvin said, "What is carboxyl group? That was the question."

"Oh, a carboxyl group. Well, it's a group that has a carbonyl group and a hydroxyl group attached..."

Just then the bell rang saving Shay from any further embarrassment.

"Shay? Would you mind staying for just a minute again?" Adam asked her as the other kids filed out. Fourth period was his planning time so he knew he'd have a few minutes to find out what was going on with her.

Moments before, Erin had called for Cameron to come back to her office. She still wasn't sure what she was going to say, but she had to say something. Regardless of what had happened; regardless of how she felt, she had to find a way to reassert herself as the adult and she had a plan in mind she hoped would work. Then again, there was a part of her that secretly hoped it would fail. It was a classic case of Id versus Super Ego and her only hope was that the Ego, her intelligence, could win out over both. She'd waited until just before the end of class to have him sent up putting him in her office at the same time Adam was talking with Shay.

In guidance, Erin asked Cameron to come in and have a seat. "Cameron, about yesterday..."

In Mr. Garvin's room, Adam closed the door. He stood just inches in front of Shay and asked with genuine concern, "What's going on, Shay? This isn't like you. You're my best student. Is there anything you want to talk about with regard to what happened in class just now?"

Shay didn't look at him as she spoke. "I can't stop thinking about what you said to me at Homecoming, Adam." He didn't correct her so she continued speaking, "I feel the same way about you and I don't know what to do. I can't think about anyone or anything but...you...and I'm so confused."

At that moment all four of them heard a series of loud popping sounds. From guidance, they sounded distinct yet far away. From Mr. Garvin's room, they sounded loud, sharp, and very close. Shay was so startled she shrieked and threw her arms around her teacher. As she held him tightly she said, "What was that?"

"It sounded like firecrackers. My money's on Josh Hammond," he said as he tried to look outside the window. He went to take a look but Shay wouldn't turn loose of him.

"No, those weren't firecrackers. Please don't leave me, Adam. I'm scared." She looked into his eyes which had been looking toward the door when the popping sounds rang out. When his eyes met hers she pulled him toward her and passionately kissed him. "Shay, we can't do..." She kissed him harder and he began kissing her back when the klaxon alarm sounded. That alarm was reserved only for emergencies like a tornado or God forbid...an armed attack.

Every room and open area on campus heard Dr. Young's voice. "This is a lockdown situation. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is a lockdown situation."

Adam broke their embrace, quickly locked the door, pulled the shade down and grabbed Shay's hand. "Back there! By the eyewash station. Let's go!" He pulled her to the back of the room, opened the tiny closet door and pushed her inside then stepped in next to her. There was barely room for the two of them, but they did fit. Shay went to turn on the light when Adam said, "No! If anyone comes in it needs to be dark—and silent in here."

Shay was shaking as she asked, "What's going on? What's happening?" Just then, they both heard more popping sounds. These were farther away but still very distinct.

In guidance, Erin also locked her door and told Cameron to move to the back corner of the office which couldn't be seen from the window in her door. She tried to put him in the corner and stand guard, but he wasn't having any of it. "There's no way I'm letting you do that." She began to protest but Cameron simply picked her up and physically stood her in the corner. He then backed up so that his body was in front of hers and she instinctively put her arms around him.

"Oh, my God. I'm so scared!" she said. That's when they heard the next set of pops. Unlike the first ones, these were very loud and very close. Guidance was just three doors down from administration where Dr. Young, the assistant principal, and the school secretary had their offices.

Erin and Cameron heard the pops followed by a brief silence followed by the words, "I told you there'd be hell to pay you fucking piece of shit! Get on your fucking knees, n*****!"

Erin couldn't stop herself from letting out a squeal. Cameron turned and put his hands on her shoulders and said, "Shhhh! Erin, it's okay. I'm gonna protect you. Please don't be afraid, okay?"

Her eyes were wide open with fear and she was shaking. Cameron took off his coat and threw it around her and wrapped his arms around her. "It's gonna be okay, Erin. I promise." He waited for her to look into his eyes before saying, "Do you believe me?"

She was more afraid than she'd even been in her life. All she could do was nod her head. Her teeth were chattering so hard she could hardly talk. She fought off the urge to cry hysterically as her body shook. She clenched her teeth and said, "I don't want to die. Please don't let me die, Cam!"

He put his hands on her face and said, "I won't. I promise I'll protect you, Erin. I'll die before I let anything happen to you. I swear."

In the tiny closet, Shay was also shaking uncontrollably. "Someone has a gun," she said. "Someone's shooting in the school!" She turned toward Adam and said, "I'm so scared, Adam. I'm so afraid."

He held her close and told her, "So am I, Shay. So am I. But we're going to get through this—together. Okay?"

Through her tears she nodded rapidly and told him, "Please just hold me, Adam. Please?"

In guidance, Erin and Cameron both heard a calm, firm voice say, "You can kill me, but you still won't have you what you want, Terry and that's because it isn't the diploma eating at you like a cancer. You need help, son. And you'll spend the rest of your life in prison. Be smart and hand me the gun. You don't wanna do..."

In Mr. Garvin's room, Adam held her as they heard two more faint pops. Shay flinched both times while Adam stroked her hair and held her tight.

In guidance, those two pops were loud, but there was no ringing sound that followed like before. There were only screams from a female voice followed by a lot of hollering and demands to drop the weapon followed by two more loud pops. There was momentary silence followed by the sounds of police officers throwing open doors then calling out, "Clear!" as they searched each room for other shooters.

When the door opened to Erin's room, she screamed, "Please don't kill me!"

The police officer pointed his weapon at Cameron and said, "Is this boy a student?"

"Yes, yes! He's a student. Don't hurt him!" she screamed.

The police officer lowered his weapon, turned, exited, and shouted, "Clear!"

As he did, Erin's knees buckled and she began to fall. Cameron caught her and picked her up with both arms. She put hers around his neck and said, "I was SO scared! Oh, my God, Cameron. I have never been so afraid in my entire life."

As she fought for control she looked up at him and said, "Thank you! Thank you so much! You said you'd protect me and you did. Please don't let go of me. Please!" As they looked into one another's eyes, Cameron lowered his head to kiss her. This time, she didn't worry about being seen. She kissed him back—passionately and longingly. When she felt his tongue in her mouth, she gave hers to him.

After no less than 30 seconds of this first real kiss, he pulled back and said, "I can't help the way I feel about you, Erin. I know you see me as a boy...as just a student...but if you only knew how I feel about you..."

Erin had managed to stop crying, but she was still shaking as he continued to hold her. "You are not a boy in my eyes, Cameron Garvin. You're the bravest man I've ever known." She wiped away tears and said, "I called you up here to tell you this can't happen and now...this is the only thing that makes any sense. I was so afraid of dying and now I'm so afraid of losing you."

"You're not gonna lose me, Erin. We made it through this together and we'll find a way to make this work. I don't know how yet, but I swear to you we will." He kissed her again and told her, "And I'll never betray you. No one else will ever know about us. I promise."

"You promise?" she said her body still shaking. He nodded and this time she kissed him. "My beautiful, handsome hero," she said to him after the kiss.

"Can you walk on your own yet?" he asked her.

"I think so," she said as he gently stood her up. She squeezed his hand as he led her toward the door which had been left wide open. She stopped him and said, "I'm afraid to see what's out there."

He squeezed back and said, "You don't have to face it alone."

Together, holding hands, they stepped out into the hallway and saw two white sheets draped over bodies in front of the principal's office. A police officer was unfolding an American flag then draped it over one of the lifeless forms.

In the chemistry room, Shay was also shaking so hard she thought she was in a freezer rather than a classroom. After they were sure it was the police, Adam opened the closet door and told Shay to stay put. He saw the uniform and opened his room door. An armed officer stepped in and Adam let him know there was student in the back of the room. Once he verified who she was, he left and shouted, "Clear!"

Shay slowly walked out and stood next to Adam. "You okay?" he asked.

"No. I'm not okay. I'm scared to death and I feel sick. I just want to go home." That's when the thought hit her. "My mom! Oh, my God! My mom!"

Adam ran behind her as she tore down the hall and upstairs to the guidance office. She saw police, people from the Coroner's office, and then the two lifeless forms under the sheets with one draped with a flag.

And then, she saw her. "Mom!!" Shay ran to her and didn't notice she was holding Cameron's hand. "Oh, mom! I was so scared. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, honey. How are you?" she said as they hugged one another hard and long.

"Okay...I guess. Adam protected me the whole time," she said as tears began to fall once she felt safe enough to let the emotional tension drain out of her.

"I had someone here to protect me, too," Erin said as she reached for Cameron's hand again.

Adam took Shay in his arms and held her as Cameron did the same to Erin. Others were holding someone. Many were crying. Some sat in stunned disbelief. The brothers held the women they loved for a very long time until they felt safe enough to move.

"Let's go home," Erin said to Shay. She looked at the two brothers and said, "I think we all have a lot to talk about. This may not be the best time, but we're going to have to talk."

The other three all nodded in agreement. Adam was still holding Shay who said, "Do you think it would okay to kiss me again?"

"Considering what just happened, I believe that's the least of anyone's concerns." He gently brushed her hair back and kissed her softly. "Let me know how you're doing later on, okay?" he said to her.

"I will," she told him.

Erin and Cameron were still holding hands. "Normally, I'd be too afraid also, but as Adam said, after this, a public kiss seems so trivial." Cameron moved closer as she closed her eyes and let him kiss her for all the world to see even though no one paid any attention. Right then, nothing else mattered to anyone. Not even Shay objected when she saw this boy her own age kiss her mother just a few feet from where she stood. Everyone just needed comfort. There would be time to sort it all out later. For now, there were lives to be mourned, bodies to be buried, and emotional scars to heal. Love was the first step in that long, arduous process or recovery.

There was no school the next day. On the following morning, there was a memorial service for Dr. Young and grief counselors were available for anyone who needed to discuss what had happened.

Erin suggested the four of them go to her office to talk and the other three agreed. She closed the door as everyone sat down. She sat with them rather than at her desk.

"First of all, I wanted to say I recognize we all went through something horrific two days ago. Each of us had a different experience and will have a different perspective. Cameron and I haven't had a chance to talk and neither have Adam and Shay. I don't know exactly what happened between you two, but something very real happened right here in this room." She looked at Cameron who smiled back at her.

"Just 48 hours ago, I would have never even thought, let alone said, what I'm about to say right now and while I'm aware of how it sounds, I just don't care anymore." She asked Cameron if he'd sit next to her. He stood up and sat beside her on the leather couch.

She took his hand and told him, "I don't fully understand what we shared here in this room, but I do know this. For me, it was very real and well, unless you feel differently, I don't want us to lose that."

He put his arm around her and said, "I want to be with you now even more than I did before."

"Shay? Is this too weird for you, honey?" she asked.

She looked at Adam who reached over and took her hand. "No more weird than this might be to you," she said as they held one another's hands. "Okay, you two might be a little more weird than us." Everyone smiled and laughed quietly.

"While I no longer really care what anything else thinks, I do feel like we should be very discreet with whatever relationships we develop with one another. What happened here changed me forever. I am so grateful to be alive and I want to live every day from now on and I want to love whom I want to love." Cameron pulled her close and kissed her on the cheek.

"I think we feel exactly the same way, Erin," Adam said.

"I have an idea," Shay announced. "What if...what if Cameron and I, you know, hung out at school and maybe held hands and stuff or went to various school events together? That might keep down any suspicions until we're able to be seen together in public."

"I told you she was brilliant," Adam said to Erin.

"I think that's a perfect idea. Cameron?"

"If it lets me see the woman I love, then I'm up for it." Erin turned to him and said, "I love you, too." As she kissed him, Adam and Shay did the same thing.

They sat there holding each other for a while longer before Erin said, "So...I guess it's time to put 'Operation Deception' into effect."

Everyone smiled, kissed their new lover goodbye for now, then Cameron held out his hand to Shay and said, "Shall we, girlfriend?"

"We're really deep, aren't we, Erin?" Adam said pensively as the younger 'couple' left the room.

"Indeed. But after what happened, there's no place I'd rather be. Life is so fragile and so short," she said. "I don't want to waste another day pretending and if I lose my job for loving someone, then I'll find a new one."

"I couldn't agree more," he told her. He smiled and said, "Who knows? I might even be willing to go to work for a company like Mansanto if it meant taking care of Shay. Well, maybe."

"Take good care of my daughter, okay?" she asked as Adam got ready to leave.

"You know I will. And you do the same with my little brother."

Erin smiled and said, "He may be your younger brother, Adam, but to me he is the bravest, most amazing man on earth. I'm hoping he'll be the one caring for me."

That night, Cameron was taking care of his older, beautiful lover in every way. Shay told her mother she would be spending the night at Adam's. Erin told he she understood and her only advice was to be careful. Shay promised her she would and asked her mother to do the same.

Shortly after Shay left with her new boyfriend, Cameron arrived and let himself in. Erin met him at the door and asked him, "So, do we need to talk?"

He took her in his arms and kissed her and said, "There are more important things to attend to than talking."

She took his hand and said, "Then come with me. The bedroom is this way."

END OF PG-13 VERSION.

______________________________________________________________________

X-RATED VERSION.

Erin closed the door and said, "Is it okay if I'm a little bit nervous?"

Cam took her hands and said, "As long as you're honest with me, anything is okay. Are you nervous because of my age or because I'm a student?"

Erin smiled and said, "Yes."

Cameron smiled, too, then said, "I know I've told you how beautiful I think you are, but I want you hear it from me again. You are so beautiful, Erin."

"I love hearing you saying it, Cam. Listen, I'm going to try not to mention my age too often or how insecure I feel about being...this old, but it will always be a part of this."

"It will only matter to you, Erin. I don't see age or a number. I see you and you are breathtakingly gorgeous to me. Okay?"

She smiled, took a deep breath and said, "Okay. And this goes without saying but you are so attractive to me it takes my breath away. But it's not just your looks. It's your maturity and the way you protected me and the way you make me feel and..."

Cameron kissed her until she kissed him back then said, "I love to hear you share your feelings, but sometimes nothing more needs to be said and this is one of those times."

Erin nodded shyly and said, "I don't want to be the grown up when I'm with you, Cam. I want to be the little girl who's loved and cared for by the handsome man she loves. So unless you want me to be aggressive, I'd love it if you'd..."

Cameron reached up and as he kissed her again, he ripped the buttons off her blouse and helped her shed it completely. Erin flinched but never stopped kissing him. "Just like that, Cam. I love that," she murmured as they kissed.

Erin unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. She looked down at his young, hard body and moaned as she ran her hands across his hard, bare chest. "Oh, my. I can't believe this is all mine." She looked up at him and asked, "Is it? Is your body all mine?"

"It's yours and only yours, Erin." He unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. "But only if your beautiful, sexy body is all mine."

"Mmmm. It is, sweetheart. No one but you is allowed to see it or touch it."

Cam squeezed her tits gently causing Erin to gasp. He leaned down and took her hard nipple in his mouth and rolled his tongue over it several times. Erin moaned softly as the pleasure gradually filtered through her entire body.

He unzipped her skirt and let it fall, too. As it did, he kissed her while he ran his hand down her body until it found the warm, wet area he wanted. He ran his middle finger through the large, soft lips still framed by her moistened panties.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers