School Days, Rule Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Erin said softly. "Oh...please don't stop."

Cameron pulled her panties down then pulled her legs apart as she stood in front of him. "You look so perfect," he said as he kissed then licked her wet pussy.

"Ohhhh..." she groaned. "Just like that...please."

Cameron slid two fingers inside her as he played with her clit using his tongue. "Oh, God!" Erin moaned. "Yes!"

He removed his fingers, stood, and sat on the edge of the bed as he pushed her shoulders down. "Mmmm. I like when you take control of me," she told him.

She took his hard, young cock in her hand and stroked it as she smiled at him. "I knew you'd be big. And...I'm so glad you are. I can't wait to have your gorgeous cock inside me."

Erin took him into her mouth and without taking her eyes off of his, swallowed him as far as she could. He was a good two inches longer than her husband and although she prided herself on her ability to deep throat a man, there was no way she could take this much cock into her mouth. She took him as deeply as she could and held it there as she gently massaged his balls with her other hand.

"Fuck!" he grunted. "That's amazing. Ssshit! Oh, fuck!"

Erin sucked and licked until she could tell he couldn't take any more. Just before she stopped, he grabbed her hair and pulled her off. "Get up here, baby," he told her.

Erin gladly climbed up onto the bed waiting to be told what to do next. "Spread your legs wide for me and show me your beautiful pussy."

Erin spread her legs as wide as she could and pulled back the lips of her vagina to show him what he wanted to see. "It's beautiful. I love it," he told her. He lowered himself over her and kissed and said, "And I love you, too, Erin."

Erin moaned and said, "I love you, too, Cam. I want you inside me. Please fuck me. Please?"

Cameron lowered his hips and when the tip of his dick found wetness, he pushed. Erin was very tight but she was so wet he slid in without effort. "Oh, God..." Erin moaned. "Easy, honey. You're so big and I haven't sex in a very long time."

Cameron pulled back, then took her a bit deeper. He repeated that several times until her slight winces became moans of pure pleasure. "How's that?" he asked her as he was all the way inside her.

"That...is...wonderful," she purred. "It feels like you're all the way inside my stomach. My God, you're big!"

Cameron began rhythmically pounding her pussy as she held him close and ran her fingernails along his back. "Yes...yes! Oh, God...yes!" she cried. "That feels SO amazing, sweetheart. Fuck me hard!"

Cameron obliged her as he increased the tempo and the intensity until his balls were slapping so hard it was almost creating an echo in the room. He felt Erin body's tense and when it did, he release a mountain of hot cum into her wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed. "Yes! Yes! Yessss!!"

When he was spent he held himself up with his elbows and looked into her eyes. "Did I do okay?" he asked. He was smiling because he knew the answer.

"Okay? Uh-uh. That was fan-fucking-tastic!" she said with a sweet laugh. She pulled him close to kiss him again and said, "As I recall, men your age can do this again very soon. Is that true?"

She felt him growing hard inside her and said, "Oh! I guess it is. Mmmm. Lucky me!"

An hour later, Shay lay in her lover's arms after taking a very large load of her own into her own warm, wet pussy. "That was so amazing," she told Adam.

"You are amazing, Shay," he told her as he kissed her again. "Did you know I love you?"

"I'm glad because I love you, too, Mr. Garvin."

They both laughed as he mounted her again and made love to her until they were both satisfied a second time.