Scoreboard Ahoy

Story Info
Nancy finds a new way to 'reward' Robin.
9.8k words
4.75
1.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Stranger Things. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Close your eyes." Nancy ordered brightly, "And no peeking."

"Seriously?" Robin groaned.

"What?" Nancy questioned with a frown.

"You know what." Robin huffed.

"No, what?" Nancy folded her arms.

"You got that look." Robin whined, "The one which says, you're having way too much fun, and I'm going to regret this."

"Robin." Nancy warned, her tone and her look now daring Robin to disobey her.

"Fine." Robin sighed, finally doing as she was told.

"There she is, there's my good girl." Nancy beamed happily, "My... Good Robin."

Robin Buckley whimpered, as last thing she saw before closing her eyes was Nancy Wheeler grinning wickedly. Something she had frequently seen, ever since Nancy freaking Wheeler became her first-ever girlfriend. Which honestly, was something Robin would never get over. She'd been alone for so long, and she thought she would always be alone, while living in a small town.

But as it turns out, she wasn't the only gay girl in town. Or more accurately, the only queer one, as her girl identified as bisexual. The point was, that Robin band geek loser Buckley was now somehow dating one of the most popular girls in school, and certainly the prettiest. Which was mostly a good thing, but it had one big disadvantage.

Namely, that Nancy quickly worked out she could make Robin do basically anything, and she had taken full advantage of that. And sure, the end result of that was normally amazing orgasms, the kind which the poor lesbian had never even dreamed of before. But getting there was normally embarrassing. And this night was promising to be no different.

Especially as she could hear Nancy retrieving something. Yet another toy? An outfit, maybe? Or was this finally the time that it was a trap? Given everything they had done, Robin didn't truly believe that their relationship was a cruel trick. Not anymore. But this still could be an evil clone or shape shifter from The Upside Down, sent to take them out one by one. For better or for worse, the redhead was right the first time.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." Nancy said excitedly.

So, more humiliation then, Robin thought, as she opened her eyes, blushed and then whimpered, "Oh God..."

"Surprise!" Nancy beamed, before teasing, "Do you like it?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Robin grumbled.

"Oh come on, isn't it a thoughtful gift?" Nancy pushed, "After all, you were wearing this when we first met."

"Erm, yeah, but you barely said a word to me that night." Robin argued, even though she knew she was fighting a losing battle, "And technically, we had been in the same school for years, and also barely said a word to each other. So, if anything, we met when I escorted you to the library. And that didn't involve a cheesy uniform."

"Nope." Nancy disagreed, happily arguing with a smile on her face, "Starcourt was the first time we fought monsters together. Without that, you would have never ended up going to the library with me, or Pennhurst, or The Upside Down, and I would have never had the chance to fall in love with you. And you have Scoops Ahoy to thank for all of it. Well that, and your charming personality. And your big butt."

"But..." Robin whimpered.

"And that's not all!" Nancy announced, drawing Robin's attention to a small whiteboard, which she presented to her happily, "Steve is always complaining that you never got one of these, but here we have your very own scoreboard. But instead of girl’s numbers, were going to see how good you are. See? The two categories are, Good Girl, and Bad Girl.
Now, you were hesitant to close your eyes, so I'm going to have to give you one point on the Bad Girl side. But there's still plenty of time for you to get enough points for prizes. Mmmmmmm, because as you know, Good Girls get fucked in the ass. And you know what Bad Girls get, don't you, Robin?"

"Fucked in the ass?" Robin groaned dryly.

"That's right!" Nancy beamed, retrieving a marker pen and giving Robin a Good Girl point, "You're learning. Because you know you're not just a Good Girl or a Bad Girl. You're Robin Buckley. And Robin Buckley?"

"Has a fat ass, which was made to be fucked." Robin blushed, as she gave the required response.

"Good girl." Nancy beamed again, giving Robin another Good Girl point, "And?"

"And my fat ass rightfully belongs to Nancy Wheeler, who can fuck it whenever, wherever and however she wants." Robin recited, just as she had been trained to do.

"Oooooooooh, very, very good." Nancy chuckled, giving Robin yet another Good Girl point, before briefly admiring the board, "See? Two points ahead already. I knew you could do it. Mmmmmmm, and I haven't even told you the prize. And I thought about leaving it a surprise, but I just can't wait. It's every lesbian's favourite, pussy!
That's right Robin, all you need is five Good Girl points, and you get the privilege of eating Nancy Wheeler's pussy. AKA, your favourite thing in the world. Five Bad Girl points will get a spanking, naturally, and you know what, I think I'll make this a permanent part of our relationship? Yeah. I don't need an excuse to spank that fat ass, because again, I own it. But you want to prove you can be a good girl for me, don't you, Robin? Huh? And you have physical proof? Huh?"

"Yes." Robin whimpered without hesitation, knowing it was expected of her.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Nancy beamed, then when Robin glanced at the marker she questioned, "What? I can't give you a point for everything. And that wasn't good or bad. It's just a fact. Mmmmmmm, just a fact, it would be nice to have something to prove how good you are for me. But you want to earn more points? Show me you came properly prepared."

Poor Robin knew this part was coming, because it always was, but she still blushed and whimpered in response. However, she also lowered her head in submission, and immediately showed Nancy exactly what she wanted. Namely, the butt-plug, which was now forever implanted up her backside. Apart from of course, when she was using that hole for other things.

Like it's intended purpose. And what Nancy Wheeler considered to be it's intended purpose, and given just how good it felt, it was extremely hard for Robin Buckley to argue. Especially as she got an incredible thrill out of turning around, unbuttoning her belt and then slowly pulling down her jeans to reveal her ass.

Just as she'd been taught, she initially left her underwear on, to prove that she had been good, and was wearing one of the thongs which Nancy had picked out for her. Nothing which Robin would've worn by choice, but it made her girlfriend happy, and that was what was really important. Even if it provided no padding for her butt, and made her look like a total slut. Which of course, was its intention.

Then, after Nancy had time to admire that view, she pulled down the thong, and even spread her butt cheeks, to make it crystal clear that plug was firmly in place. Which of course, was a position she held for quite a while, her submissive lesbian heart fluttering when she looked behind her, to see the prettiest and most amazing girl she'd ever met looking at her with such burning lust. Even though it was for that part of her.

"Such a good girl for me..." Nancy broke the silence after a few long seconds, quickly closing the distance between them, and pushing Robin's hands out of the way, so she could replace them with her own. Nancy then switched between fondling those meaty cheeks, and spreading them, while excitedly telling her girl,
"Oooooooooh fuck, I want to give you five points, just for wearing a thong and butt-plug. But, I wouldn't want to spoil you, would I? No, I need to be a fair, and patient Mistress. Especially after you've come so wonderfully far in your training. You remember Robin, huh? How you tried to backtalk me? Try to argue that you weren't the kind of butt slut who needed to have this fuck hole open and ready for business 24/7. And look at you now, mmmmmmmm, the perfect anal bitch for me."

"Thank you for training me, Mistress." Robin whimpered softly, "I live to serve you."

"Of course you do." Nancy chuckled, before forcing herself to take her hands off those cheeks, so she could give her girl her points, "And I think that reply is good enough for another point, so that's three overall. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, good girl. We're very nearly there already. All that's left, is your new uniform. Or more accurately, your old uniform, ha ha ha ha! Now, sadly so far, you've hesitated to put it on, which is one Bad Girl point.
Mmmmmmmmm, but all you need is one more Good Girl point, to get that delicious Nancy Wheeler pussy that you're always craving, like the naughty lesbian you are. All you need to do, is put on that outfit without any more complaining. And you can do that for me, can't you Robin? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, dress-up for me, like a good little bottom."

"Yes, Mistress." Robin whimpered softly again, and then quickly did as she was told.

Nancy knew she was being mean, and whenever they were playing, she would try and reassure Robin that anytime she could tell her it was too much, and she would stop. And she felt incredibly guilty, when she was alone, and thinking about all the unspeakable things she inflicted upon the first girl she had fallen in love with.

But, as that girl was reminding her now, this was something they both loved, and felt natural whenever they were alone together. Hell, Nancy wasn't so sure she could stop herself if she wanted too. Which was extremely worrying, but it would be even more so if it didn't seem like Robin felt the same way. Something which her girl reminded her of on the daily, sometimes with her words, but mostly with her actions.

Already, it was obvious that Robin was so turned on by what she was being made to do, that her thong was practically ruined. Oh yes, Nancy could smell the arousal from here, and she even saw glimpses of it, as poor Robin scramble to obey her, putting on everything that was required of her, and then bashfully posing in front of her, waiting for her next command.

Which of course came in the form of Nancy making a twirling motion with her finger, forcing the bottom to turn around, and show her how good her bottom looked in those incredible shorts. Something that the top admired for a few long seconds, then just as she was about to inspect her prize again with her hands, the other girl spoke up.

"Erm, I... I don't think it's the right size." Robin whimpered softly.

"No?" Nancy raised an eyebrow, before questioning, "Do you really think that your Mistress would make a mistake like that?"

"I..." Robin blushed, and then after a few long minutes she admitted, "No."

"So... what do you think happened?" Nancy pushed.

There was a long pause, before Robin lowered her head and admitted, "You, you did it on purpose."

"Of course I did." Nancy chuckled, walking around until she was standing in front of Robin, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look into her eyes, "Hey! Look at me! Look at me, tell me why I did that?"

"Because..." Robin blushed again, swallowed, and then admitted, "Because you like it when I show off my big tits and fat ass. But only for you, Mistress. They only belong to you."

"That's right." Nancy chuckled, "You gave them to me, and now I own them. Just like you gave me every part of yourself. So only I get to see you like this. With your tits and ass about to burst out of your clothes. But you complained, so that's one Bad Girl point. Not that it matters, because you were quick to obey, so there's more than enough Good Girl points to earn my delicious pussy.
Mmmmmmmm, yes it is. But you know what? I think you should still get on your knees, and beg for the privilege. Oooooooooh yesssssssss, won't that be fun? It's the kind of thing you bottoms live for. So do it. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, tell me what we both already know, that Robin Buckley is a pussy loving lesbian, who is addicted to my cunt!"

"Yes Mistress." Robin quickly replied, when she finally got the chance. She had obediently fell to her knees, and while looking obediently at her Nancy, shamelessly begged, "Please, Nance, can I eat your pussy? Can I please, please, please, have the privilege of worshiping your pussy with my unworthy mouth and tongue? Please?
You're so right about me. I'm a nasty little cunt loving lesbo, who lives to worship your amazing body. I was born for it. Please, Mistress Nancy, allow me the honour of fulfilling my purpose in life. Please? I love pussy! Especially yours. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, I love Nancy Wheeler's delicious pussy! Oh please, please, plassssssssseeeeeeeeee, let me lick you!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Nancy chuckled, after enjoying listening to that kind of talk for a few minutes.

It was a struggle, but Nancy just about remembered to give Robin the appropriate points after that. It was different during the begging, but she just couldn't look away from the sight of Robin Buckley on her knees before her, while saying those wonderful words. And in that wonderful costume. Oh yes, Nancy had a vague memory of how the original costume looked on her, but it was really nothing compared to this.

Although, maybe she should push her girl to join the now newly opened Scoops Ahoy? Or in another location, when they were in college? It could be fun to have a spare costume lying around, which was cuter. And more importantly, threatened to force her bottom to get this uniform through her job.

Just the thought of that practically had Nancy creaming her panties. Especially when combined with the anticipation of what was about to happen. Namely, slowly taking off her clothes right in front of Robin's desperately eager little mouth, before finally giving her what they both wanted. Before finally closing the distance between them, and allowing Robin Buckley to lick her pussy.

Another girl to lick her pussy. God, Nancy didn't think that would ever get old, or any less thrilling. Especially now that initial nervousness was long gone, leaving her only with the joy of topping her girl. Something which was proven, by how enthusiastically she approved of this. And she certainly wasn't the only one.

Robin suffered a lot for moments like this, and the truth was, she truly would do anything for the privilege of licking Nancy Wheeler's pussy. Hell, in this moment, it felt like she would suffer through every humiliation she had received so far today, just for the privilege of seeing it. Or nothing at all. Why? Because Nancy Wheeler was nothing less than a Goddess, especially now she had gotten to know her.

Honestly, it would be a privileged to have this perfect creature spit on her, and call her names. Hell, combined with rubbing her own needy cunt, the poor lesbian could probably cum from just that. And that might even happen sometime in the future, providing even more proof, like it was necessary, that Robin Buckley was a shameless bottom.

Honestly, Robin felt the same thing would happen, when she first tasted Nancy Wheeler's pussy. Especially the first time she did, but this time came pretty close, as her top grew impatient waiting, and chose to grab a handful of red hair, and shove Robin's face into her cunt. And Robin was feeling so weak in that moment, she couldn't stop her if she wanted too. And oh God, she definitely didn't want to stop her.

No, she welcomed being forced exactly where she belonged, on her knees, with a superior woman's cunt in her face, just waiting for her to lick it. And thankfully, she didn't leave her top waiting for it. Oh no, once again proving herself a natural lesbian, Robin Buckley automatically opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and started rapidly tonguing that tasty treat the first chance she got.

Now that was heaven for a filthy little deviant, like Robin Buckley. Especially because she would hear the wonderful voice of Nancy Wheeler crying out loudly and joyfully because of it, and got some tasty pussy cream right away, telling her she was doing the unthinkable. She, a band geek loser, was actually sexually pleasing the prettiest girl in school, and even one of the most popular ones.

Pleasing her with her mouth and tongue on her cunt. Corrupting this supposedly straight girl with her evil lesbian ways. Oh God, if only people could see them now. Hell, if only Nancy's family could see them, they would never allow Robin anywhere near them, and especially not near this perfect being, again.

It was a terrifying thought, although surely not by displeasing her top. Unfortunately, as it turns out, that was exactly what Robin was doing. Because while she was busy daydreaming, her tongue was giving Nancy's clit more attention than she should during this early stage. Honestly, it was kind of understandable. Robin was still new to this, and very excitable.

Then again, given she'd always known she was a lesbian, she would've hoped that her autopilot would be better at this. Which on the one hand, had her feeling ashamed, when she realized what she'd done. But on the other hand, it was a sign that she needed more training, and as long as it was Nancy Wheeler doing it, she would very much welcome that training.

Nancy knew she should complain or at least give Robin a couple of Bad Girl points. However, it was really hard to be upset, when this felt so wonderfully good. Besides, Robin Buckley was a filthy lesbian bottom. It was one of the many things she loved about her, so how could Nancy be mad at her girl, for being herself? Besides, the little slut had successfully slowed herself down, without needing to be asked.

Hell, considering how hard that it must have been for a pussy loving bottom like her, it was almost worth a Good Girl point. Almost. Then again, as the top, she needed to be careful about rewarding her bitch too frequently, when it was so very tempting to just shower her with it for existing.

Then there were moments like this, were Nancy got to experience the incredibly skilled tongue of Robin Buckley. By the time they had first gotten to this point, she had no reason to doubt Robin was gay, but the enthusiasm she showed for eating pussy really sealed the deal.

And there was the same level of enthusiasm now, except with the added bonus of skill and confidence, something which had been self-taught, more than anything Nancy had done. Oh yes, this little lesbian slut was just a natural when it came to pleasing a pussy. Something that the inspiring reporter was definitely benefiting from right now, as she moaned happily, and caressed that short dark red hair.

She also cried out and occasionally whimpered, but Nancy was trying her best to stop that, as they didn't feel the actions of a top. Then again, in moments like this, it could be argued that Robin was the one in control. Nancy could easily change that by uttering just a few words, but there was something to be said for just relaxing, and letting the pussy loving lesbian do what came naturally to her.

After all, while the brunette loved reminding the redhead of their roles, sometimes it felt like she took it too far. So let Robin have this brief moment of semi-control, right before she got fucked in the ass, AKA, fulfilling her other purpose in life as a lesbian bottom.

Another reason that Nancy felt out of control, was she had ceased talking, at least temporarily, given just how much she loved taunting Robin. Hell, it was definitely one of those things she took too far, and then was embarrassed about afterwards. And probably would stop, if it didn't make Robin cum so hard. The fucking bottom.

And Nancy really wanted to do it now, but also, she wanted to hold back for as long as possible, and just enjoy the gentle pussy licking she was receiving. However, there was only so long she could wait. Especially as this time, her girl didn't do what she wanted automatically. Likely because she was giving her top the chance to bombard her with the verbal encouragement they both so enjoyed.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers