Scoreboard Ahoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the corner of her eye, Nancy could see them both in her full-length mirror. It was something that she had been glancing at throughout the night, but in moments like this, and when she was trying to avoid cumming while Robin was eating her out, she tried to avoid it. But it was just too good. Robin Buckley, on all fours, in her cute little Scoops Ahoy uniform, giving up her fat ass to her top?

Fuck, it made Nancy want to either cum, or butt fuck her butt slut harder. Probably both. No, definitely both. But of course, at the exact same time, Nancy wanted this to last as long as possible. Forever, if she could possibly help it. Or at least until she had her girl begging for more.

Considering Robin Buckley wasn't known for her self-control, and she had gone through a lot already, it was testament to her training that she was able to hold back for as long as she did. Especially because Nancy kept pushing, eventually even pushing Robin's hands out of the way, so she could takeover spreading those meaty cheeks herself.

Which of course, was just an excuse to fondle them and smack them whenever she wanted. Something which clearly had the redhead literally crying with need, and the brunette grinning sadistically. But Robin had always forgiven her cruelty in the past. Probably because her orgasms were so powerful and frequent, she couldn't remember them. But still, Nancy like to think that even if Robin did, she would forgive her.

Robin lived for this kind of cruelty. Of course, she never wanted it from anyone else. But she still wanted it, as it just added to the humiliation, and her desire to cum. Especially if she still couldn't stop thinking about the idea of her still working at Scoops Ahoy, and they were doing this on her lunch break.

Hell, maybe they haven't even bothered going to the back first, THE Nancy Wheeler shamelessly bending her over the counter of the ice cream store at the local mall, where anyone could see that disgusting dyke Robin Buckley getting fucked in the ass by another girl. Which was almost as terrifying as it was ridiculously hot. Especially if she actually served customers in that state.

She would also be caught on video, her shorts and underwear down around her knees, the rest of her uniform dishevelled, along with her hair, and the stupid hat constantly falling off. Hell, at one point Robin shoved it over her face, and screamed with frustration, before pushing it back on top of her head.

Pretty much right before it became too much, and she just had to beg for the honour of cumming with a dick in her ass. In fact, at the end there, the issue wasn't embarrassment, or even holding back for the benefit of the Goddess known as Nancy Wheeler. No, it was more of a matter that poor little Robin just couldn't form a coherent sentence.

"Robin, do you hear that?" Nancy frowned, pretending to hear something, before grinning, "I think that's your manager, upset at you for taking a long break to get fucked in the ass like the shameless anal whore you are! Oooooooooh yesssssssss, they must be so disappointed in you, Robin. It's bad enough that you think about nothing but your girlfriend, Nancy Wheeler, when you're supposed to be working, and now this?
Mmmmmmmm, it's fucking disgraceful. Really, the workplace isn't an appropriate location to deal with your insatiable need to be butt fucked. You should be ashamed of yourself, really. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, be ashamed that you can't get through a single workday without getting the kind of deep, hard poundings that your big fat ass needs."

"Nancy..." Robin whimpered pathetically.

"No, wait... I almost forgot. I am your manager." Nancy beamed happily, "Isn't that lucky? That you have a manager who understands your desperate need for anal sex with women? To be topped? For women to use you for their pleasure, whenever they want? Even if it means pounding your shit hole? Mmmmmmmm, or maybe, especially if it means they fuck your slutty little shit hole.
That Nancy fucking Wheeler owns you and your holes, and knows exactly what you and those holes of yours need? Isn't that a good thing Robin? Aren't you grateful to your manager, for being so understanding? For giving you what you need? Giving your big fat ass what it needs? Well, aren't you?"

"Yessssssssss, oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, I'm grateful. So grateful." Robin cried out

"And anything else you need from your manager?" Nancy grinned knowingly.

"Yes, yes, yessssssss, make me cum!" Robin started to beg, but was surprisingly cut off.

"Then help me." Nancy encouraged, smacking that big booty to emphasize her words, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, bounce that big butt back at me. Show me just how much my, favourite employee, Robin Buckley, desperately needs to get her gigantic dumper hammered. Mmmmmmmm, to cum like the anal whore you are!
Oooooooooh yesssssssss, that's it. Bounce that big fat booty! Bounce it, and cum for me! And look at me! Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, look at me, in the mirror, as you cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass. Ooooooooooh FUCK YEAH! CUM! CUM FOR ME, ROBIN! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OH BABY, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!"

"Yes, Mistress Nancy. Thank you, Mistress Nancy." Robin eagerly replied and obeyed.

Only too happy to obey her 'manager', Robin helped shuffle them both around, until she was facing the mirror, and then did her best to stare at Mistress Nancy, as she began thrusting herself back and forth, and thus impaling her slutty little ass hole on that big dick. She then whimpered pathetically, as Mistress Nancy abruptly stopped, threatening that she would be teased for even longer.

Thankfully, that was not the case, and instead the reporter simply waited for Robin to find a rhythm, and then the skilful butt buster returned to fucking that big booty with the same speed and force as before. Which then very quickly, turned into more than that. Definitely enough to make the shameless anal loving band geek cum.

Hopefully, it would also be enough to make Mistress Nancy cum. Mistress Nancy insisted that was always the case, and to actually share the benefit of being able to see her face in the mirror, Robin was fairly sure it happened. Then again, it was hard for her to remember to keep looking at that mirror, or even think, in her current state of being.

Which of course involved the hopeless butt slut crashing over the edge of multiple anally induced orgasms, becoming a mindless wreck. Although even in her most delirious moments, Robin felt safe and loved, because she knew that the rightful owner of her mind, body and soul was taking care of her, and giving her exactly what she, and her needy little butt hole, so desperately needed.

Nancy was indeed going to cum, and was actually putting everything into holding back, so she could maximize both their pleasure. It could be argued that this was more for Robin's benefit, as she was the one cumming. But honestly, as wonderful as cumming like this was, Nancy just loved everything about it, she wanted it to last forever. And of course, there was something extra special about this moment.

The one where she got to make her beautiful little butt slut cum over and over again. Especially when Robin was on all fours like the anal loving bitch she was, and those meaty cheeks were jiggling against her thighs. Hell, her girl was even helping her, frantically sodomizing herself on that dildo.

This particular time was extra special, as Robin Buckley was wearing her cute little Scoops Ahoy uniform. Yes, it was out of place, and thoroughly dishevelled, and the hat was even on one side of her head. But of course, that only added to the enjoyment. Then there was the fact she looked at both herself and her girl like this. Oh yes, Nancy could look at where the dominant top was pounding into her anal loving bottom, in a beautiful display of sheer primal dominance.

Could see the look of triumph, dominance, and sheer joy on her own face. Most importantly of all, the submissive look on Robin's face. Something Nancy actually tried to avoid looking at for a while, but when she could no longer hold back from cumming, not only did she concentrate on it, but she gleefully pointed it out, along with other encouragement.

"OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME, BUTT SLUT! CUM WHILE I FUCK YOUR BIG FAT ASS!" Nancy demanded gleefully, "OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH, GOOD GIRL. YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD GIRL, ROBIN. YOU'RE EARNING SOOOOOOOOO MANY GOOD GIRL POINTS RIGHT NOW. OOOOOOOOOOH, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU REMEMBER TO LOOK AT ME.
OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH, YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOO FUCKING PRETTY WHEN YOU'RE CUMMING LIKE THE ANAL WHORE YOU ARE! SO PRETTY WHEN YOU'RE BENT OVER, AND GETTING YOUR BIG FAT ASS FUCKED! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMM, SUCH A GOOD GIRL. A PRETTY GIRL. THE PERFECT ANAL LOVING BOTTOM! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK!"

Of course, the combination of her own words, the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, those juicy butt cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and most of all the sheer joy of sodomizing another girl caught up with her. Butt fucking Robin Buckley! Oh yes, that's what she was doing. More importantly, once again staking her claim on what was rightfully hers. Reminding this perfect little ass slut she was her perfect little ass slut.

That every single part of Robin Buckley belonged to Nancy Wheeler. Especially this big heavenly booty. Something she proved, by pushing herself through that initial orgasm, and onto several more. Multiple orgasms for them both. Just like every other time they had done this, and all the many times they would do it in the future.

Although in that moment, Nancy certainly wasn't thinking about their future, or even how she could further 'torture' her submissive slut. No, she was purely in this blissful moment, to the point she could no longer think coherently, and the two of them became like wild animals, until they ran out of steam. Robin first, in the process, becoming truly nothing but a fuck hole Nancy was using for her pleasure.

Or more accurately, both of their pleasure. Sadly, though her stamina had improved greatly since getting together with the redhead, it was by no means infinite, and ultimately the brunette was forced to stop, and lower herself down onto the other sweaty body beneath her, so they could both rest.

"Still with me, lover?" Nancy whispered into Robin's ear after giving them both a few long seconds to catch their breath.

"Barely." Robin confessed with a groan.

"Good. In that case, I think we need to give you a performance review, Ms Buckley." Nancy then announced, trying her best to sound serious and stern, although she couldn't help but laugh, "It seems that during your breaks, your girlfriend spent the whole time fucking you in your big fat ass. Now, we here at Scoops Ahoy recognize you have a medical need to be butt fucked multiple times a day, but do you think you could at least try and hide the fact that you're a massive anal whore for women?
I mean, we serve double fudge, not fudge packers. Although, maybe we should? Huh? Oh yes, I'm sure sales will go through the roof, if we could just sell your fat ass. Maybe do a two scoops, and an anal whore discount? Mmmmmmm, pity that Nancy Wheeler, the rightful owner of this massive dump truck, would never go for it. She's too possessive of her property."

"You're terrible." Robin blushed, although she was undermined by a laugh escaping her lips, and even a fond smile.

"I'm amazing. Mmmmmm, and so are you, Ms Buckley." Nancy continued the teasing, "In fact, I just know you want to earn yourself some more good girl points, by spreading your butt cheeks, and showing off that gaping bitch hole. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, show your top her handiwork, like the perfect little bottom you are."

"Oh God." Robin whimpered in embarrassment.

"And by that, you mean?" Nancy pushed.

"Yes, Mistress Nancy." Robin obediently replied and obeyed.

Nancy again felt bad about her cruelty, but again, it was something that both of them thoroughly enjoyed. Besides, now they had come down from their high, they needed it, to invigorate them towards another round. Or at least into moving, and snuggling for a bit. Which as always, was enough to reinvigorate her into lifting herself off of Robin, and then slowly pulling her strap-on out of her.

Of course, she didn't start the dick removal, until Robin was spreading her butt cheeks, like a good little bitch. Which didn't take long, and when it happened, her perfect little butt slut made sure to spread those cheeks nice and slowly, and hold that position as Nancy started moving.

More importantly, not only did Robin give her the perfect view of inch after inch of strap-on dildo leaving that ass hole, but an equally perfect view of the gape that was left behind. Oh yes, Robin Buckley's butt hole was left gaping open obscenely widely. Something which was disgusting and gross, no doubt, but it caused a wide smile of triumph to cross Nancy's face, as she took pride in this work.

The fact that she had so thoroughly dominated this gorgeous creature, to the point where this unthinkable act was just another daily humiliation that her girl suffered through for the right to call herself Nancy Wheeler's girl. And oh, how she loved her for it. And so many other reasons.

"Ooooooooooh, good girl." Nancy praised, "That's at least one more good girl point. Honestly, I may have to rethink the system, otherwise you will spend too much time eating my pussy, that we'll barely do anything else. And you wouldn't want that, would you? Oh, who am I kidding? Of course you would, ha ha ha ha!
Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, dirty little lesbian Robin Buckley would love nothing more than to live with her face buried in my cunt 24/7. Unfortunately, one of us has something called, self-restraint. You probably haven't heard of it. But basically, it allows me to take care of you, and give you everything you need. Including, tasting your own ass on my dick. Aren't I generous? Huh? It's not a rhetorical question, slut."

"Yes, Mistress Nancy. You're very generous." Robin quickly replied, "I'm so lucky to have you. So, so lucky."

"As am I, my sweet slut." Nancy beamed, "Mmmmmmm, my sweet little, cock sucking, slut. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, I wanna see that big lesbo, Robin Buckley sucking cock. The only kind of cock she would ever want to suck. Girl cock, covered in her juices. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, take it. Take it deep into your mouth, and down your throat. Oh Robin, mmmmmmm, you're such a perfect bottom."

"Yes, Mistress Nancy." Robin quickly replied and obeyed, and then eventually added, "And, erm, tha, thanks."

Again, Robin did as she was told nice and slowly, so that Nancy would have plenty of time to savour it. Savour the sight of her girlfriend turning herself around, and wrapping her lips around Nancy's strap-on dick, which had just recently been up her ass. And maybe the best part of it, was that Robin moaned. Robin Buckley moaned happily from tasting her own ass on Nancy Wheeler's dick.

Something she then savoured, before beginning to bob her head up and down on the dildo, taking an increasing amount every time, until she was deep throating it. Well, admittedly not all of it, but more than enough to be impressive, especially given Robin's preferences. Which just made Nancy love her even more.

Something which in turn, Nancy tried to make clear, by stroking that dark red hair, and smiling down lovingly at her girl. It took a minute, but eventually Robin returned the gaze, and although it was a little bashful, there was clearly love and devotion there. Which in turn, just made Nancy want to do more despicable things to her. Find some more interesting things to do or say to her.

Or at the very least, find some interesting ways to give her some good girl points. Maybe some bad ones too? Oh yes, Nancy was going to use the scoreboard for all it was worth. And she was confident that no matter what Robin said, both of them would love every second of it.