Scoreboard Ahoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More." Nancy finally moaned, struggling to talk at first, but soon finding her groove again, "Give me more, baby. Oooooooooh yesssssssss, just like that. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, suck my clit! FUCK YEAH! Mmmmmmmm, but don't make me cum. Not yet. Oooooooooooh, I know, sweetie, I know. You want it. Wanna swallow all that girl cum, like the filthy bottom you are.
Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you do. But not yet. Don't worry, mmmmmmmmm, I'm not going to last much longer. But until then, I want to enjoy having your sweet little tongue where it belongs, on my cunt. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, wanna savour you licking it, like the dirty little lesbo slut that you are! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, that's my girl. My good little lezzie. AH FUCK!"

Nancy grinned wickedly, both because of the increase in the pussy licking, and from the way the shameless bottom known as Robin Buckley moaned and whimpered happily because of those words. Especially the insulting ones, which were no doubt humiliating, but they also had a very positive effect on her girl.

As was the approving strokes to her hair, which Nancy was very happy to give her, given that she had very much earned them. Oh yes, Robin Buckley once again proved herself a natural pussy pleaser, as with only the bare minimum of instruction, she gave her girlfriend exactly what she wanted, and it was glorious. More than enough to satisfy, without the redhead pushing the brunette over the edge.

Especially because of how wonderfully her clit was treated. It had mostly been ignored throughout the long, slow pussy licking, but Robin was soon touching it with every other stroke of her tongue, and as soon as Nancy gave the order, happily took it into her mouth, and sucked on it with just the right amount of pressure.

Enough to get a loud cry out of the hopefully future reporter, her eyes to practically rolled in the back of her head and her toes curled. Hell, it was such wonderful high Nancy thought she might cum. Thankfully, she was able to control herself, as was her girl, and they were able to enjoy several moments of this wonderful treatment, before more was needed.

Again, no words were necessary, as Robin knew exactly what she wanted. Hell, she was able to push Nancy to the edge of orgasm, and then show off just how much confidence she had now by keeping her there. She even had the audacity to grin into Nancy's cunt, clearly proud of her handiwork. Proud that she had finally found her calling in life, and was going to show off her incredible skills.

The ones which both came naturally, and she had perfected with lots and lots of practice. But she wasn't giving her too much, clearly waiting for permission, like a good girl. And as hard as it was during that moment, the brunette definitely appreciated the redhead was giving her the chance to call the shots.

"Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, good girl. Good little cunt loving lezzie. Lick me just like that, Robin. Good girl." Nancy moaned a lot of delirious variants of those words towards the end, before finally ordering, "Now, mmmmmmmm, make me cum. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, do what you do best, and make a woman cum with your hot little mouth and sweet little tongue.
Oooooooooh, make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's what you do best, Robin. That's what you were made for. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, tongue fuck me, you little bitch! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Unsurprisingly, pretty much as soon as she received the permission she had been waiting for, Robin was quick to start pushing her tongue into Nancy's cunt. She also went nice and slowly, just about allowing her top to get a few more words out, before the future and maybe present reporter became incoherent. Now that was when she was truly out of control, and honestly? It was actually kind of blissful.

Not that Robin was really in control of herself right now, Nancy thought with a grin. No, the cunt craving little lesbian ate that pussy like a starving woman, even reaching beneath her top and grabbing her bottom, to pull her deeper into her face. Which was one of the many things which made sure that the bisexual came hard and frequently.

Robin's happy place had very quickly become between Nancy Wheeler's legs. Well, just being around this girl was her happy place, but of course, it was even better when they were having sex, and maybe especially this form of it. Hilariously, Robin hadn't thought of herself as a bottom, before she actually got into a relationship with a girl.

To be fair, she thought that she would be dealing with pillow princesses. At best. Just straight girls, who didn't want to return the favour. Hell, she would've thought that Nancy Wheeler would be the definition of that. Not that she believed they would ever hook-up. But now they had, and even though she was being fucked regularly, her favourite part was this. In fact, she pretty much lived for making girls cum.

More accurately, she lived for making Nancy Wheeler cum. Especially when it was just like this. AKA, in her mouth, and all over her face. Now that had truly become Robin's idea of heaven. So much so, that she pretty much lost the ability to think as soon as that girl cum hit her taste-buds. Hell, she was barely able to think when she was tasting pussy.

Luckily, her mouth and tongue were only too happy to prove that she was super gay, by going into autopilot. Hell, she might've gotten even better than this, thanks to the practice she'd been getting. Which would hopefully continue. Oh yes, Robin wanted to be the best pussy licker ever, for her woman. Because without a doubt, Nancy Wheeler deserved the best.

Which was why she avoided the urge to reach down, and rub her needy little clit, or just hump the nearest surface like an animal in heat. Which was all it would probably take to make her cum in that moment, but her fingers needed to be 100% on Nancy. After all, she wanted to be a good bottom. Besides, it wouldn't compare to the orgasms that her top would give her later.

Although she got pretty close, simply from tongue fucking her woman in between orgasms, and far more importantly, swallowing the pure heaven that was Nancy Wheeler's girl cum. Especially as whatever she wasn't swallowing was covering her face, marking her as what she was, a pussy loving lesbian. And more importantly, Nancy Wheeler's pussy loving lesbian.

The thought had Robin grinning dreamily into that cunt, which in turn caused her to push her face even deeper into it. Or maybe that was Nancy's grip on the back of her head? Again, at that point it was kind of hard for Robin to be truly aware of anything, other than the fact that she was in heaven. Which was of course, a place she wanted to stay forever.

Unfortunately, that just was impossible, and inevitably she was pushed away. Which, when she came to her senses, she remembered was a good thing. After all, her body was aching for attention. Even if she would happily go without, to please Nancy Wheeler. Something she hopefully made clear, as she gazed adoringly at her top, who grinned down at her just as adoringly.

"See Robin? Good Girls get rewarded with treats, like your favourite flavour of, ice cream." Nancy teased with a widening smile, leaning down to press their lips together, and stroke her lover's face, "And I know, you're so very grateful for it. It goes without saying, really. But that doesn't mean I don't want to hear it..."

"Erm, thanks... Mistress Nancy?" Robin replied nervously, searching for the right thing to say, blushing as a look from Nancy had her adding, "Thank you for the privilege of being able to taste my favourite ice cream? It's the best flavour ever. The best thing ever. I love it so much, because I'm a dirty little lesbian slut. Your dirty little lesbian slut."

"Yes, you are." Nancy chuckled, gently scooping up some of the escaped 'ice cream' with her fingers, and then push them into Robin's mouth. Then, while her girl moaned and happily cleaned those fingers, Nancy chuckled, and continued, "And such a messy eater, ha ha ha ha. What am I going to do with you? What's that? Spank you, for not showing more restraint? Don't be ridiculous.
I know my hot little bottom loves it when I spank her naughty little ass, but there's no way I want to discourage my favourite employee of Scoops Ahoy like that. And don't worry, I'm sure you'll earn yourself a spanking soon enough, but right now, I don't want to even give you a Bad Girl point. No, no, no, my girl has earned herself at least 5 Good Girl points, just from how well she eats my pussy like the sweet little lesbo she is."

"Tha, thank you, Mistress Nancy." Robin whimpered and blushed, once the fingers were removed from her mouth, and her top was making good on her promise.

"You're very welcome, slut." Nancy beamed, as she finished up her work on the scoreboard, and turned back to her lover, "The question is, what now? You've definitely earned yourself enough points for another pussy licking... but as much as I would like that, Mistress really, really wants to fuck you right now. And can you guess how?"

"By fucking me in the ass?" Robin offered automatically, and then blushed again as she realized how natural that reply was.

"Oh Robin, I always want to fuck you in the ass." Nancy smiled, to the point even she acknowledged was probably sadistic looking, "Honestly, it would be a crime if I didn't fuck it. But, I'm in a really, really good mood. And you have been a really, really Good Girl. So, as a special treat, we can do whatever you want, before I fuck your ass. Go ahead, choose."

There was a long pause, Robin clearly weighing up her options, before stammering, "It's, it's okay. We, we can just skip to the ass fucking."

"Really?" Nancy checked, "Because you don't sound sure."

"I am." Robin insisted, before taking a deep breath, and literally begging for it, which was probably what her manipulating girlfriend wanted anyway, "Please, Mistress Nancy, fuck my ass. I need you to fuck my ass. I need it so bad. Nothing makes me cum, like when you're abusing my butt hole. And ever since you showed me my true purpose in life, I've been addicted to it.
I can't get enough. Please, use your fingers, tongue, your entire fucking fist, but most of all, give me your cock. I need your big dick up my ass! Ass fuck me like the little anal slut I am. Please, once again proved that Robin Buckley is a good little anal bitch for Nancy Wheeler."

"Well, if you insist..." Nancy purred wickedly, quickly retrieving her strap-on. Then she clarified, "Bend over, you fucking bottom! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, get on all fours, on the bed. And no, don't take anything off. Mmmmmmm, yes, that's for me to do. And you? You're going to let me do whatever I want, isn't that right, you filthy little bottom?"

"Yes, Mistress Nancy. Thank you, Mistress Nancy." Robin quickly replied and obeyed.

Nancy chuckled with delight as her perfect little bottom not only perfectly obeyed her top, but even gave her fat ass a little wiggle. It wasn't the first time it happened, but Nancy always adored seeing it, as it was both a sign that Robin was eager to please her top, and just as importantly, get her big butt abused.

Which was only natural for a girl with an ass like that, but it was so wonderful to see how well-trained a butt slut Robin Buckley had become. Something the future journalist enjoyed staring at while putting on her strap-on and covering it with lube. Then she kneeled down behind her prey, grabbed onto that distinctive uniform, and pulled it and then her girl's thong down and out of the way.

She then spread those cheeks, admiring the extremely wet pussy and the butt-plug still sticking out of Robin's butt. Another thing she admired for a few seconds, before grabbing onto the handle of that plug, and pulling it all the way out of her anal bitch's ass. Of course, then she pushed it right back in again, and repeated the process a few times, loosening up her anal whore to fulfil her purpose in life.

Which mostly meant pulling it all the way out, and then pushing it back in again, but occasionally lingering on the point where Robin's ass hole was stretching around the widest part of the plug. Both because it was helpful, and just because it was fucking hot. Although eventually, Nancy sucked that toy clean, and without another word, buried her face in between those fat cheeks.

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, eat me, Mistress! Eat my slutty little ass hole!" Robin moaned shamelessly, "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, that feels good. Sooooooooo gooooooooodddddddd, oh fuck! I love it! I love it when you eat my ass. Get it nice and ready for your cock, Mistress Nancy. Yeahhhhhhhhh, get me ready to take your big dick in my whore butt, like the little anal slut I am! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

That delicious encouragement had the future reporter grinning into that delicious booty, even as she tongue fucked it. Which was nice and easy, thanks to that butt-plug. Oh yes, Nancy Wheeler was able to push every inch of her tongue into Robin Buckley's butt, and then pump it in and out of her. Which caused even more encouragement from this little anal slut.

Most of it was delirious, but it definitely got the job done. Yes, Nancy felt properly motivated to give this rim job her all. Maybe too much, as she let go of those cheeks, and allowed them to envelop her face, somewhat suffocating herself in those meaty cheeks. In turn, this caused her to rub her face in it, like they were Robin's full B-cups.

For better or for worse, Robin reached back and spread the cheeks herself, making it clear that either she wanted that tongue deeper, or she wanted something bigger in her butt. Probably both, one after the other. Which was exactly what Nancy gave her. Well, she was a bit annoyed that her sub acted without permission. Also, it meant there was less juicy flesh for her to kiss.

Then again, that wasn't much of a Dom thing for her to do. Besides, it was not long after this that she finally straightened up, and aimed her cock against her now thoroughly tongued target. She then provided a bit more taunting, before finally, finally giving both of them what they desperately wanted.

"You know Robin, I don't remember giving you permission to spread your cheeks." Nancy playfully pointed out with a chuckle.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Nancy." Robin whimpered apologetically, "I just-"

"Need a cock in your ass really, really badly?" Nancy offered, before reassuring her girl, "Oh baby, I know, I know. Mmmmmmmm, don't worry, because your long wait is over. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, it's time to give you your reason for being again. Remind that ass hole what it's really made for. What you're really made for. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, take it, bitch! Take it!"

"Yes, Mistress Nancy. Thank you, Mistress Nancy." Robin cried out joyfully, as her ass hole started to be stretched by strap-on cock.

Robin had received this kind of treatment so frequently, she really could feel pleasure from it. Admittedly, it was mostly psychological, given how this was a taboo on top of a taboo, and it was guaranteed to make her cum so wonderfully hard. And she still felt pain from it. Especially when her ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of that strap-on cock to slide through her back door, and into her back passage.

But even then, a small smile crossed her face, and cries of mostly pleasure echoed throughout the room. God, it was so humiliating to remind both herself and Nancy she could get off on this. Which in turn, only helped her enjoy it even more.

It of course helped a lot exactly who's doing this to her. Not just a popular girl, who was ridiculously pretty, but someone she had dismissed as a priss, who turned out to be a total top. Oh God, Nancy Wheeler was a butt busting top. Things Robin got to savour for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, as Nancy paused with the head of her cock stretching Robin's butt hole.

Something which was on perfect display, thanks to Robin continuing to spread her cheeks, like the well-trained anal loving bottom that she was. Which of course she continued doing, when her beloved top began slowly and surely pushing her hips forwards, and thus, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slide deeper into her rectum.

This should have disgusted someone like Nancy Wheeler, who should be telling Robin just how disgusting she was right now. But instead, the prim and proper popular girl had a wide smile on her face, her eyes locked to where her cock was sliding into the other girl's ass hole and deep into her bowels. And that far more than any promise of future pleasure was the thing that made this all worthwhile.

But again, Robin Buckley was a shameless bottom, who live to please a superior woman. Even if that meant taking it up the butt. Hell, especially if that meant taking it up the butt. And as far as she was concerned, no one was more superior than Nancy fucking Wheeler.

Such an incredible goddess like Nancy really shouldn't give a pathetic band geek like Robin Buckley a second look, and there she was, pleasing her with her ass hole. Hell, if anything, this was the popular girl doing her a favour. Because amazingly, Nancy Wheeler liked to fuck women. Even fuck them in the ass. But it was impossible that anyone could enjoy this as much as Robin Buckley.

Something which was proven by just how much she moaned happily from it, and even more so, when the butt fucking officially got underway. Of course, eventually the dildo was completely buried inside of the anal loving bottom's fat bottom, at which point the top just had to provide more humiliation.

"Ahoy there, mates, mmmmmmm, it looks like Captain Nancy just harpooned herself some booty!" Nancy gleefully taunted with a probably offensive sailor's accent, before questioning, "Or should that be, I just buried my anchor deep into the greatest treasure chest ever? Oh, no, I got it, torpedoing your brig. Because you're a sailor, not a pirate. Right?
Right, mmmmmmmm, and you take it in your brig sooooooo easy. Oooooooooh yesssssssss, ha ha ha ha, because again, you've had a lot of torpedoes in this well-used fat fucking ass! It's what you do best. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, and now, First Mate Robin. Is going to take it, like a Good Girl. Like a Good Sailor. Like the perfect anal whore that she is."

Nancy once again felt bad for probably taking things too far, almost to the point where she apologized for her actions. However, she had done that before, and Robin had just begged for more like the shameless bottom that she was. Besides, she imagined it was hard to even think clearly, when your ass was filled with so much dick. Especially the type that never goes soft.

The type of which that Robin naturally craved 24/7, from the person she needed it the most. The owner of her big fat ass. And as the owner of such a prize, there was only so long that Nancy could torture her prey, before she treated them to the official beginning of the butt fucking. Which of course, just like everything else so far, had her favourite anal whore crying out joyfully.

These reactions continued, along with whimpers, gasps and even moans, as Nancy pumped her hips back and forth, and thus cause the dildo to slid in and out of Robin's ass hole. Something which of course, remained on perfect display, thanks to that perfect little bottom showing off where that strap-on was violating that forbidden door. Which, in Nancy's biased opinion, made this a perfect moment.

One she could easily get lost in for what felt like hours. Something that had happened many times before, with this being no exception. Although this time, it wasn't just Robin's butt hole stretching for her strap-on, or the sounds that the back door whore made because of it. No, it was the whole thing.