Screw Your Roses, Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, you're good, Alex." He was stroking my hair back and watching me and his cock was getting harder and I could taste his cock was kind of different and that must be me and for a moment I was kind of uncertain but when he said "God, I love the way you do that," I kind of got all enthusiastic. Even though I could feel his stuff kind of running down my inner thighs while I knelt there.

"Oh fuck yeah, Jesus that's good." He was hard again and I was really working on his cock with my mouth when he slid me over onto my back on the floor and he was over me and his knees nudged mine apart.

"Oh yeah, sloppy seconds," he grinned and his cock just pushed into me.

"Uuuughhhhh." All the way into me and there were these wet wet noises as he pushed all the way in.

"Mikhail," I kind of protested coz, you know, those wet noises were loud and it was so embarrassing and I was so wet and messy there.

"Get used to it, Alex." Mikhail didn't care and he was fucking me hard right away and yeah, I loved his cock fucking me like that. Loved it already and I just kind of drew my knees back as far as I could and then I reached up and grabbed my ankles and pulled my feet back as far as I could and his cock seemed to press even higher inside me and it felt so good even if those noises were embarrassing but then it was so good I just didn't care.

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck that's good." Mikhail thought so too.

It felt good for a long long time as he fucked me on the floor and when he came in me, it felt even better coz I was climaxing for about the third time and I was just a total mess as he spurted his cum out inside me.

"Hey, wanna pick me up from College tomorrow after you get outa school, Alex? We can go round to my place and fuck before my parents get home."

"Uhhh... I'm not s..."

"Great, see you round four, Alex." He kissed me and he was gone, up the stairs and I was kind of lying on the floor all wet and messy and Jesus, I could hear him saying something to my parents and where were my panties? Jesus Jesus Jesus and I felt kind of empty but I'd see him tomorrow and everything would be fine and okay, we could talk then.

* * *

I picked him up from College at four and drove him back to my parents'. Ten minutes later we were on my bed and I was totally naked and so was Mikhail and I was getting more and more eager and I didn't want to wait.

"I always wanted to fuck you in your bed, Alex," he said, smiling down at me as he slid over me and between my legs and then his cock was inside me and I was just lying there looking up at him and moaning as he fucked me. I was moaning, Mikhail was grunting and my bed was squeaking and groaning. By the time we finished all three of us were making a lot more noise and I was kind of surprised my bed'd survived the pounding Mikhail had been giving us.

Me and my bed. Pounded.

"See you tomorrow, pick me up the same time, Alex," he said, leaving me lying exhausted in a big wet patch on my sheet.

Guess we weren't talking today either and that was kind of disappointing.

* * *

That was kind of how it went from then on and I wasn't sure that I liked it. Mikhail just kind of took it for granted he could fuck me whenever he wanted too and he did. I was his girlfriend and I loved him and we were going to go to Seattle together and we'd be together and when we were together I knew he'd be making love to me every night and we'd be together all night every night and I knew I should get used to that and that made it all something I should do, so I did.

We made love now all the time. After school. Weekends. In the back of my car. On my bed. At his parents' house. In my parents' basement. A couple of times at parties and I was kind of scared somebody might walk in on us but no-one did and I loved Mikhail so much.

I couldn't wait for us to be together all the time.

* * *

I put off telling Mom and Dad and I put it off and I put it off and in the end it was the night before we were leaving and I finally had to tell them.

"Can you be there with me?" I asked Mikhail, feeling sick. Scared.

"No fucking way," he said. "Your parents don't like me much anyhow. If I was there your Dad'd try to fucking kill me or something. You just tell them and pick me up in the morning and we'll head out."

"Shit, Mikhail, I need you to help." I was just about crying coz I was so scared.

"Toughen up, Alex," was all he said.

Shit!

I'd been right. It wasn't easy. Mom and Dad went ballistic on me when I told them I was going to Seattle with Mikhail. Jesus, you'd have thought I voted for Hilary or something, they were that upset.

"You are NOT going with that gweilo loser!" My Dad put his foot down. "You're going to College. You know you want to study Nursing. That's a career, Alex. Going with that gweilo loser, you're not doing it and that's that."

"That gweilo's just using you, Alex. If he cared for you, he wouldn't ask you to drop College and go with him." Mom took a different approach.

"We love each other, Mom," I said, ignoring my Dad.

On and on and on.

"Mom, Dad, I'm eighteen. You can't stop me. I'm going."

"You are NOT going!"

"I'm eighteen. You can't stop me. I'm going."

On and on and on, until my Dad said, "Bed. We'll talk about this tomorrow night after I get home from work."

There'd be no tomorrow night, I knew that coz we were leaving in the morning and in the end I left the next morning after Dad went to work. I'd loaded a suitcase of clothes and a pillow and a duvet and my guitar and amp and speakers in the car after Dad'd gone to work and before Mom got up. I called Mikhail and made sure he was ready and then I went into Mom and Dad's room. Mom was fast asleep when I leaned over and kissed her and held her hand.

She looked up at me sleepily. "Alex, what's wrong?"

"I'm going, Mom." I said, trying not to cry. "I love him and I need to go with him. I'll call you when we get there, okay. I have to go now. I love you, Mom."

"Alex," she said, trying to hold onto my hand. "Alex, wait. You can't go, you can't..." and I felt awful coz she was crying but I had to go with Mikhail. I had to.

"I gotta go, Mom," I said, pulling my hand away. "I'll call you when we get to Seattle, let you know where we are."

"Alex," she wailed, "Alex," and Jesus, I felt so bad but I knew I'd feel worse if Mikhail left without me.

The last thing I heard was her voice, sobbing. "Alex, we love you, don't go, Alex," and there was that desperate look on her face as I bolted out the front door.

I felt like shit, but Mikhail was beside me, hand on my knee as I drove onto the freeway out of town. Seattle, here we come and I smiled at Mikhail, pushing away that kind of sick feeling.

He grinned back. "We're together now, Alex."

"Yeah," I smiled. "We're together."

We'd be together forever.

We were both in love.

It was alright.

Totally.

It was hard to forget that look on my Mom's face though, and that night when we were in that first cheap motel and my phone lit up and it was my parents' number, I turned my phone off. I'd text them later or something. Mikhail watched me, waited until I came back from paying the motel bill coz it was a kind of cash up front place and I'd cleaned out all my allowance yesterday and he gave me that easy grin as he unbuttoned my shirt.

"Let's go take a shower together, Alex, and then I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week."

He did too. He fucked me in the shower and then again on the bed, so hard I had bruises and I didn't actually enjoy that very much but I loved Mikhail, I really did and if he wanted to fuck me hard like that I'd kind of learn to like it. I didn't like it though, not that night, he was too rough and I kind of cried after he went to sleep because it wasn't like I thought it would be.

* * *

Seattle. Summer. It rained half the time. Wasn't what I thought it'd be either. The band had their gig, except it only lasted over summer and they played five nights a week in some crappy bar and it paid fuck all. Me, I got a job waitressing two days after we arrived coz Mikhail and I needed money. I'd never even done a part-time job and I was just totally stressed coz we didn't have much. I thought Mikhail'd have some but he just shrugged.

"What're we gonna do?" I was feeling a bit sick. I mean, I thought at least he'd look after me and I had my allowance but that'd only cover a couple of weeks, even in the crappy place we were staying and I hated it coz all those guys just stared at me every time I walked past. "We've got to stay somewhere else, Mikhail. This place scares me. The way those guys look at me."

"Why don't you get a job, Alex." Mikhail shrugged. "That bar and restaurant we walked past yesterday had a sign up saying they were hiring."

Downtown. Some expensive bar and steakhouse. Upmarket.

"I've never done anything like that."

"Doesn't matter. You're good looking, Alex, just dress hot and they'll hire you."

I didn't want to but shit, we needed the money and Mikhail and the band were busy practicing coz they started their new gig in a few days. So I swallowed nervously and wore my shortest skirt and my tightest top to the bar and walked in and kind of asked really nervously and the manager took one look and asked a few questions and he hired me on the spot and I started working, like, thirty minutes later. Upmarket, businessmen at lunchtime, minimum wage but the tips were good and one of the other girls worked with me that first couple of days and showed me what to do.

Actually, the tips were great, especially if I didn't bother with a bra and it wasn't liked I bounced or anything coz I just wasn't that big. Quivered maybe, but it got me bigger tips and hey, as long as all they did was look, whatever. We needed the money. Evenings were even better with the tips and the band was playing evenings so it wasn't like it cramped our social life. We had no social life and shit, this wasn't what I thought it would be.

I worked harder than I'd ever worked in my life coz we needed the money just to survive, what with the rent and utilities and food and everything to pay for and Jesus, was this what Mom and Dad had to do? I got totally stressed there figuring out what we could afford and Mikhail just kind of left it all to me.

I was making more money waitressing than the entire band, combined. Me, as soon as I collected that first pay check, I got Mikhail and me a small apartment. We moved out of that rathole and into a shithole one bedroom in some crappy old building that should've been condemned five decades ago but it was out of the rain and I could pay the rent and the utilities and I spent all that first Sunday scrubbing and cleaning while Mikhail was off with the band. Picked up a mattress from some dude that was moving out and I kind of crossed my fingers and sprayed it real good with the strongest bug killer I could find. The dude I bought it from moved it in for me and Mikhail and me, we tried it out that night.

And every other night and most mornings and Jesus, all we did on Sundays for the rest of that summer was fuck like rabbits. I was in heaven and I didn't care that our bed was a mattress on the floor and the small living room dining room kitchen was tiny and all we had was an old couch we'd picked up from the side of the road and the stuff in the kitchen was from the Dollar Store down at the strip mall two blocks along. I was with Mikhail and I loved him and he didn't say it but I was sure he loved me.

He just wasn't, you know, the kind of guy that said he loved a girl. But guess what, he was with me and he said everything else I wanted to hear and I loved just lying in bed with him after we'd made love, looking at him, knowing he was mine and I was his. Loved it when he looked back at me and smiled and kind of breathed "I'm gonna fuck you again right now, Alex," and his smile just lit me up. So did his cock.

Every time.

Good times.

* * *

There were not so good times. Like when the band had a gig and Dante's old white van had finally died so Mikhail'd borrowed my car to get them and all the gear to the old warehouse they were playing in. Two trips. I caught two buses to work mid-morning and instead of a half hour drive it was, like, an hour something on the bus and then I worked until two when Fred closed the place up and I caught two buses home. That was kinda scary at two in the morning and it was four when I got home and I was so scared I ran all the way from the bus-stop to our apartment. I was totally exhausted and I was starting work at eleven so I had like, seven hours and I'd need one of them to get up and drive in to work in the morning.

Mikhail was in bed asleep when I walked in, mumbled something when I was in the shower but he was awake when I slipped into bed.

"How was the gig?" I asked, pulling the duvet up as my head hit the pillow.

"Pretty good, the manager liked us, we're playing there next week, every night, doing the warm up for some big name band."

"Cool," I said, thinking oh fuck, that bus ride.

"Yeah," he said, fumbling his way down my pajama buttons, undoing my top. "Need to use the car tomorrow, you can take the bus."

"Okay," I said, heart sinking. Make that get up after five hours sleep. But yeah, they needed to get there I guess and then he was playing with my boobs and my heart wasn't sinking anymore, it was dancing and I was tired but I was totally wanting Mikhail. "You want to do it now?"

"Oh yeah, Alex, I always want to do it with you," and he was helping me as I was pushing my pajama pants down and kicking them and off.

Make that four hours sleep coz once he got going he'd want to do it again.

"I love you, Mikhail," I breathed, a long time later. Resting my head on his shoulder. Toying with the hairs on his stomach. Kind of looking down at his cock and wondering if I could get him hard again even though that'd mean another hour's less sleep.

Probably.

"Oh yeah, baby," Mikhail breathed right back. "I know you do." Then, "Hey, Alex, wanna suck me till I'm hard?"

"What do I get out of it?" My hand kind of stroked him. Oh yeah, reaction. I knew what I got out of it and I was exhausted but I wanted him so much and this was, like, getting to be all the time we had together.

"A good hard fuck?" Mikhail grinned.

"Sounds like a deal to me," I breathed. Oh yeah, he was harder.

"Start sucking then, baby."

I did and I got my good hard fuck. That climax was so awesome I thought for a moment I'd died and gone to heaven. God, I loved Mikhail so much and there was nothing better in this world than looking up into his eyes and clinging to him as he made love to me. Except maybe seeing the pleasure on his face as his cum spurted out inside me and knowing I'd satisfied him and then feeling him inside me afterwards, holding him as he relaxed on me.

In the end it was six in the morning when he finished fucking me and I set my alarm for nine. Three hours sleep and then a frigging fourteen hour day. Fuck.

I made breakfast for him before I left for work that morning.

* * *

"What're they all doing here?" I'd crawled in late Thursday night, midnight and I'd been working since eleven that morning and I was exhausted and Mikhail had been using my car so I'd caught the bus to and from work like I mostly did these days and it was fucking winter in Seattle and it was fucking miserable. All I wanted was to fall into bed and sleep and I felt awful coz it was late November and it was cold and wet and horrible and I hadn't called my parents and I was feeling so guilty. I hadn't actually called my parents at all since we got here. I'd sent them a few emails from a new gmail account and I couldn't bear to look at the replies coz I felt so bad about just leaving like that.

The band, all of them, Laney, Rock, Sid, Smasher and Gervais, they were all there, carrying stuff inside and dumping it on the floor of the other room. Mattresses. Clothes. Guitars. Drums. Gervais' keyboards. What the fuck? There was barely room to move.

Mikhail shrugged. "Couldn't get another gig, Alex. They got kicked out of their apartment, couldn't pay the rent so I said they could crash here."

"They can't move in here," I said. "This is our apartment, yours and mine." And Jesus, it was fucking small just for the two of us. The bedroom wasn't much bigger than that king-sized mattress. Five people in the other room filled the place. Besides, I couldn't stand that bitch, Laney.

"Just until we can get it together and line up another gig," Rock said. "We won't get in the way, Alex."

Like fuck they wouldn't get in the way. They already were and there was only one tiny bathroom.

I kind of liked Rock and Sid. Smasher and Gervais were okay. Laney was just a bitch, but shit, it wasn't like they had anywhere else was it. "Okay, just until you guys get another gig. I'm going to bed, gotta get some sleep. Tomorrow's Friday."

Busiest day of the week at the bar. That and Saturday evening were the best nights for tips too.

* * *

"Can you guys keep it down, for fucks sake, I gotta get up at nine for fucking work." It was three in the fucking morning and they were all sitting around drinking Mikhail's beer that I'd bought for him and they had some music on and they weren't being quiet about it and the fucking noise was keeping me awake. And fucking Mikhail was in there drinking with them and I wanted him to hold me and everything so I could sleep.

"Yeah, yeah, okay Alex, sorry." It was Rick that turned the fucking music down.

Mikhail didn't come to bed and I kind of cried myself to sleep coz I was totally beat and fucked off and when I woke up in the morning when my alarm went off he was passed out on the floor with the others and they'd drunk all the beer I'd bought for him and eaten everything in the fridge and there was nothing for fucking breakfast and Jesus, I could smell the weed and Mikhail knew I hated that fucking stuff 'n I was totally fucked off.

Screw them. I picked my keys off the counter and took my car to work.

* * *

"What the fuck did you do that for, Alex?" Mikhail was totally mad with me when they all staggered in drunk at, like three am Saturday morning and I had no fucking idea where he'd been coz they didn't have a gig and I was worried. I didn't give a shit about the rest of them.

"Do what?" I said, covering my eyes coz he'd flicked the fucking bedroom light on.

"Take the fucking car, we needed it," he said and he did sound upset.

"It's my car," I said, kind of upset now myself. "I had to get to work."

"Oowwwww, what the fuck?" coz he slapped me. Like, hard and I was kind of wide-eyed and totally wide-awake. "Shit, Mikhail. What'd you do that for?"

He grabbed my ponytail and kind of glared at me. "What the fuck were you thinking, Alex?"

"Don't fucking hit me, Mikhail," I snapped and I was crying now.

"Fucking calm down, Mikhail." Rock was looking through the doorway and he was looking a bit pissed himself.

"Yeah yeah yeah, sorry dude," Mikhail let go of my hair. Kind of stroked my head but he didn't say sorry to me. He just waited for Rock to close the door and when he had, Mikhail kind of stood back up and started undressing and then he turned the light out and slid down beside me. Took me in his arms and I kind of sniffled while he lifted my t-shirt off me.

"I love you, Mikhail. I'm sorry about the car."

"Yeah yeah, just don't take it without checking with me, okay."

"Okay." I kind of pushed my panties down and off and yeah, he was hard already when I found him and started stroking him slowly.