Screw Your Roses, Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers

"Oh yeah, ride 'em cowboy." That bitch Laney was laughing.

"Aaaaaahhhhh." Gasping as his cock slid outwards.

"Ooooohhhh." Moaning as he filled me, hard and Jesus I didn't care that they were watching me. It was good. So good that my arms collapsed, my head sank down to rest on my forearms as Mikhail pushed hard into me and my world turned kaleidoscopic and I moaned and I sobbed and I beat my hands on the floor as Mikhail's cock pushed me into a shattering climax that completely overwhelmed me. I wanted to scream but I was too weak, too absorbed in the sensation flooding through me and it was pure bliss and it was heaven and it was wonderful and it went on and on, wave after golden wave.

"I'll have one of those," the groupie on her hands and knees next to me gasped and we were looking at each other and her face was flushed pink and one of the guys was fucking her next to me and she reached out and clasped my hand and Mikhail just kept on pumping away into me, his hands clamped down on my hips, holding me firmly, controlling me easily, grunting as he fucked me, as he thrust into me, pulling back until only the head of his cock was in me before thrusting into me again, penetrating deeply, his movements driving his body up hard against my butt and the backs of my thighs as he took me more and more forcefully.

My hand and the groupie's, we clutched at each other, her face as flushed and pink as mine must have been, jolting under those thrusts, blindly staring into each other's eyes as we were fucked. Mikhail, I knew he was enjoying himself with me, coz he was really fucking me hard, each thrust forcing my knees to slide a little on the floor, each withdrawal drawing a gurgling moan from the back of my throat and even over all the other noises I could hear his heavy breathing and occasional deep grunts with those extra-hard thrusts he was making.

I didn't care now that he was fucking me in front of everyone. I didn't care that I was naked and everyone could see me. All I cared for was that he was fucking me and he was. Hard. Harder and harder, leaning forward over my back and the power of his thrusts pushed me forward until I lost my balance and collapsed face down on the carpeted floor and now I was pressed into the floor, my head turned sidewayst. His weight heavy on my back, crushing me into the floor, his legs between mine forcing my thighs apart as his cock continued to pound into me but less deeply now. He forced one hand beneath me, lifting me a little as he used me and now he was penetrating more deeply once more.

"Oh yeah, fuck her hard, Mikhail." Laney was on the floor next to me, smiling, her face flushed and I looked at her and I just closed my eyes. I didn't care, as long as Mikhail was fucking me and my moans and sobs and cries were total wordless now, helpless gasps as Mikhail pounded into me, my body sliding on the rough carpet with each thrust, my breasts and face sliding a little painfully but all that slight pain did was add to my excitement and I knew Mikhail was totally out of control now and a small climax rushed through me. My sex spasmed around his shaft, clamping down on him in a series of spastic little convulsions that drew a grunt of enjoyment from him and I loved it that he was going for it.

Except he wasn't.

"Fuck me hard .... Fuck me hard ..." I looked at Laney, kind of sobbed my encouragement to Mikhail, and the jealous look on her face was kind of like icing on a cake. Added deliciousness that pushed me higher and higher on that pendulum of pleasure building inside again. Mikhail said nothing, but he thrust harder into me, plunged deep inside me with every thrust and I wanted to satisfy him, I wanted to be his as his hard thrusts jolted my entire body and those thrusts, that and that look on Laney's face, know she was jealous, knowing she was watching Mikhail enjoying me, they just sent me over the edge.

I lost control, exploded into my own climax as Mikhail's cock rammed into me, my sex convulsing tightly around his cock. I heard myself wailing out loud like that Japanese schoolgirl slut in the movie right in front of me, my body shaking as that tidal wave of pleasure surged through my body, filling me, melting me, turning me into glowing jelly, my hips shaking uncontrollably as I reached my peak and the pleasure washed through my body.

"Why don't you fuck her ass, Mikhail?" I kind of heard Laney say. "Here, use this."

It didn't really sink in, not until his cock withdrew from me and his finger pushed into my ass, cool and slippery and he was pushing something in and my head swam and I kind of opened my mouth and his cock was back, pushing at me there and I didn't want him to do this to me.

"Oh yeah, Alex," his voice whispered in my ear. His weight heavy on my back. "I want to fuck your ass."

"Nnnnnhhhhhh," I gasped as he pushed and his cockhead was inside my ass and it was huge.

"Hey guys," I heard Laney say, "watch this. Mikhail's fucking Alex's ass."

I kind of closed my eyes then, feeling really kind of sick and dirty and Mikhail was working his cock into my ass and I was just clutching at the carpet coz it felt like his cock was about three times bigger than normal and he was going deeper and deeper and it hurt.

"Oh fuck," Mikhail grunted, "I fucking love that, Alex. Fucking little tight ass fuck fuck fuck I love it I love it I love fucking your ass."

"Owwwww," I moaned, tears on my cheeks and I was kind of sobbing as he moved inside me and it was burning me. Hurting me. Painful and kind of thrilling to know that Mikhail enjoyed this even if I wasn't.

"Oh yeah, that's so fucking hot," Laney said. "Bet Alex's enjoying that."

"Uuuhhhhh." Bitch.

"Be careful, dude," Sid said and fuck, I just kept my eyes squeezed tight shut and Mikhail's cock was going deeper and deeper inside and this was so humiliating and it didn't hurt so much but there was this weird fullness and then he was easing back and that was better, then in again and that fullness was back and I could feel him sliding in me. Fucking my ass.

"Oh yeah, Alex, that's it baby," and he was moving in me steadily, in and out, not hard, just slow and steady and I was kind of still sobbing when he started to cum, thrusting deep inside my ass as his cock started to flood me with his thick spurts and I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing inside me, feel the spray of his cum inside my ass, filling me, shooting out inside my body. Like white hot bullets I felt his strikes of cum spurting inside me, flooding me as my whole body shook and quivered on the carpet beneath him.

"Fuck that was good, Alex..." Mikhail sounded satisfied as he pulled his cock from my ass.

"Ohhh." It was my turn to cry out, a little moan of emptiness and loss and embarrassment and shame and sadness as he withdrew from me, as if a part of me was being removed and I was glad he wasn't in my ass but I wanted him holding me and how could he?

I moaned again as I lay with my forehead resting on the backs for my hands, feeling his cum oozing thickly from me, gushing out to the floor below me, more and more of it flowing from me. He'd filled my ass with his semen, filled me full and I was too weak to move but I didn't want to be there. My body had turned to jelly, my legs and arms outside my ability to move them so I just lay on the floor, breathing in great gasps, helpless, naked save for our intermingled sweat and, oozing his cum onto the carpet and my head was just spinning.

He didn't even look at me. Nobody did now that he'd finished. He just got up and got himself a beer and left me on the floor and sat down on the couch and I needed to sleep so I kind of got up and staggered into our bedroom and just collapsed onto our bed, which was just that mattress on the floor with a sheet and a duvet and some pillows and I fell into it knowing I was so drunk and I just hit that mattress and I closed my eyes and I just passed out. Like a rock hit my head or something.

* * *

I felt like shit in the morning. A hangover and I didn't remember anything beyond falling onto that mattress but I was there with Mikhail beside me and Laney was asleep on the other side of him and all she was wearing was a t-shirt and Jesus, it was pretty obvious someone had fucked her and it hadn't been me and the hand holding Mikhail's dick wasn't mine and it wasn't his and I wanted to throw up but I knew I had to get to work so I crawled into the shower and then I threw up.

Mikhail kind of opened his eyes about the same time I finished throwing my clothes in my suitcase.

"That was a good fucking party," he grinned up at me. Then, "What the fuck? What're you doing, Alex?"

"I'm moving out, Mikhail," I hissed back. "I can't live with this shit."

"Well screw you, bitch," Mikhail said. "Fuck off, then."

He said that and it was like he'd stabbed me.

Laney opened her eyes and she looked at me and she smiled.

She was still smiling when I walked out the door with my suitcase and all my clothes. Except that my car wasn't there and I couldn't see it anywhere and Jesus, what the fuck had those assholes done with it. I wasn't going back inside though, I'd come back and get it later along with the rest of my stuff and Jesus, really I had no idea what to do and it was Saturday morning and I just kind of jumped on the bus and headed for the one place I knew.

The restaurant, and Fred was just opening for brunch when I walked in.

"Fred?"

"What's wrong, Alex."

"I broke up with my boyfriend and I don't know what to do." I just burst into tears. Fred was just about the only person I knew that I could ask for help from and shit, I didn't even know Fred outside of work.

"Where're you staying?" Fred knew where I lived. He knew who I lived with. They'd met a couple of times. Briefly.

"I don't know." I was so scared. When we came here it'd been with Mikhail and the band and I'd kind of relied on them. I'd got that apartment okay, but this was totally on my own and it was, like, totally terrifying.

"Shit, Alex. Okay, you can stay at my place."

"I can?"

"Yeah, you can." He kind of looked at me, shook his head. "You're better off without that loser, Alex."

I didn't think so but I did think so but I was confused as fuck so I didn't say anything and after I kind of cleaned up and I worked brunch and then the evening shift and Fred'd closed up, I went back with him to his loft in that beat up old Citroen that he drove. I think he liked to think he was some kind of sixties hippie throwback or something but right then, I didn't care. I was just happy I had somewhere to stay and then I thought about my parents and Mikhail and last night and I just started to cry.

"It's okay, Alex. It's okay." He had his arm around my shoulders and he was holding me and we didn't talk, he just held me while I cried. We did talk later, but it wasn't anything serious, just sort of social stuff coz I wasn't ready to even think about me and Mikhail. Except I couldn't think of anything else.

Fred made up a bed for me on the couch and I had a wonderful bath. My first bath since I left home coz it'd been showers all the way and it was beautiful. He even had bubbles and I just lay there smiling and soaking until I was kind of wrinkled like a prune and then I crawled out and dried and put on one of Fred's t-shirts and crawled into my bed.

"Goodnight, Alex."

"Goodnight and thanks Fred."

* * *

I sat up, heart pounding. Sweating and there was a crack of thunder that shook the windows and I just about screamed. With the next crash, I did scream and I bolted for Fred's bedroom.

"Fred?"

"Alex?" He sat up in bed. "What's the matter?"

"I'm scared, Fred." I was. I was terrified. I hated thunderstorms at night.

"Come here." He pulled the duvet aside and I looked at him and I kind of climbed into bed with him and I wanted someone to hold me and tell me everything'd be fine and I shivered and Fred held me.

He didn't tell me everything'd be fine.

He looked at me and then he kissed me.

I hadn't been expecting that but I guess I should've.

That sort of thing that happens when you crawl into a guy's bed

I kind of just kissed him back instinctively without even thinking about it.

That kiss was very very gentle and it was the sort of kiss I'd always wanted from Mikhail and why did it have to be Fred kissing me like this but it was and if I forgot about who it was and wasn't it was just delicious. Fred really knew how to kiss and I just reveled in that kiss, his lips on mine, my mouth wide open to him and he smelt good too. The taste of his mouth, the scent of him, his hard body against mine, his tongue brushing my top lip, then sliding into my mouth and I met his tongue with mine, teasing him now, enjoying his sharp intake of breath.

I didn't think when his hand began to brush my t-shirt upwards. I looked at him and I lay there and I watched his face as he worked my t-shirt up to my armpits and then I sat up and I peeled it off for him and I wasn't wearing any panties and I smiled when his eyes fell to my boobs.

"God, Alex," he said, and his voice was soft and hushed. "You're so beautiful."

I didn't think I was but Mikhail did and Fred did and I knew other guys did coz enough of them had asked me out on dates and stuff, and okay, I liked Fred and it was so warm and cozy and secure in his bed with him and for the first time since I'd left home I felt kind of looked after and safe and when Fred lowered his head and kissed one nipple I sort of half closed my eyes and stroked his hair and offered my boob up to his mouth and it was kind of strange because only Mikhail had every done this before.

It was just as exciting with Fred and he wasn't in any hurry.

It was kind of weird though. I was so used to Mikhail and I'd always wondered if it woul be different and strange doing this with someone else but it wasn't strange at all. Stroking Fred's head as he sucked gently on my nipples, first one, then the other, I kind of reveled in the excitement I was feeling and it was. It was exciting enough that I knew we were going to do whatever Fred wanted and when his hand started to explored, I was kind of impatient and I took his hand and placed it right where I wanted him touching me.

He looked at me and I kind of looked back and I smiled and I stroked the back of his hand with my fingers.

"I really want you, Alex," he said at last, and now his finger was touching me, exploring, teasing the length of my slit and my legs kind of fell apart.

"You can," I whispered and now I half turned towards him and it was my turn to explore and his cock was hard and I stroked him slowly, kissed him, eased myself back. "I want you too, Fred."

I knew I did, and it wasn't because I was mad and upset and angry with Mikhail. It was coz Fred was a nice guy and he'd taken me in and he'd held me and comforted me and I knew he liked me and I wanted to give him something in return that he wanted and me was all I had to give and he wanted me so I offered him me willingly.

"Are you sure?" he asked and I knew he wanted me but he asked.

Mikhail never asked. He just took me when he wanted to and I liked it that Fred asked.

"Yes, if you want to," I whispered and I was kind of shy, which was silly coz everyone in that room had seen Mikhail fucking me last night and I hadn't been shy then. Drunk, yes. Shy, no. With Fred, I was shy.

His hand eased my knees apart and then he was moving over me and his face was looking down at me and he was kissing me and kissing me and kissing me and I wanted to be held and he was holding me. One hand eased one of my knees back so gently, and my other knee just followed instinctively and I was wide open to him and my hand guided him and his cock found me and pushed and ....

"Ooohhhh." He slid up inside me so easily.

"Uhhhhhh." All of him, all the way, burying his entire cock inside me in one long slow slide and I hadn't realized I was so wet and slippery until he was sheathed in me. Filling me and it felt so good and so strange with his unfamiliar weight on me. His cock. I closed my eyes, focused on his cock inside me and he filled me like Mikhail did but he felt different in me. Good, but different and he held himself still high inside me and his lips brushed mine. His hand brushed my hair back from my forehead.

"Ohhhh." Relaxing, acquiescing. This was happening and it'd sort of taken me by surprise but now that he was in me, I wanted this. Wanted him. Wanted Fred. Making love to me because I knew that's what Fred would do. He'd make love to me. He wouldn't fuck me. He wasn't fucking me. Fred was making love and I liked it. A lot.

"Nnnuuhhh." Moving inside me so slowly, a gentle outwards movement followed by that slow slide up inside me and he was looking down at me and his face, he looked so happy and so totally absorbed in me and I smiled.

"Ohhhhhh." Smiled and gasped as he moved.

"Okay, Alex?"

"Better than okay," I whispered, hands stroking his shoulders as my feet rested against his hips and it was, it was so gentle and easy and it felt so good and he slid into me again and my back just arched and I clung to him.

"Fred ... Fred ..." and my eyes searched his and I was looking for that spark that would draw me, the spark that I always saw in Mikhail's eyes, the spark that set me on fire but there was no fire, only a caring gentleness that warmed me, that I liked and treasured and valued but there was no fire, nothing that ignited me but that wasn't important now.

It wasn't there but right now I was in Fred's bed and I was safe and I was secure and held and I knew he wanted me so I was his. I'd give Fred what he wanted from me and leave the fire, because fire burnt you and I wanted soothing and caring and secure, not fire and flames and being burnt like I'd been burnt and hurt last night and I closed my eyes and pushed that away.

"Fuck me, Fred." Opened my eyes, smiled up at him.

"Ooooohhhhhh." Moaned as he did, as his cock fucked me all the way and he did it so gently and I just kind of arched my back and took it, his cock just sliding up inside me with that exquisitely toe curling friction that just had me limp and wanting more.

"Jesus, Alex .... Alex..." He's holding himself inside me and the look on his face.

How I wished Mikhail had that look on his face and I pulled his head down because I don't want to see that look. I wanted his lips on mine, I wanted him fucking me so that I can forget, but he doesn't fuck me. He makes love to me and I knew the difference until I lost myself in the excitement and the pleasure. It was good, those long gentle slides, they were so exquisite and I moaned and sobbed and clung to him.

"Fred ... Fred." I cried out his name as he had me and I arched my back, clung to him as I climaxed.

"Alex ... Alex..." He looked into my eyes and he groaned my name as he came and I welcomed his culmination, welcomed those throbbing spurts as he emptied himself inside me, as he satisfied himself and he smiled down at me and kissed me and brushed my hair back from my face and just looked at me.

Afterwards, cradling his weight on me, it seemed so strange that I'd made love with someone else and I missed Mikhail and I felt a little guilty but I felt safe with Fred. Safe and secure and cared for and that was what I needed and I kind of tried not to cry. I did, but not that Fred noticed at least.

"You can stay as long as you like, Alex," Fred said, long afterwards, holding me as I curled up against him. There was something about Fred. Held in his arms, curled up in his bed, I was so warm and secure and I knew that he cared for me just from the way he held me. He really cared for me and I kind of hoped when I looked into his eyes there'd be that flame, the longing for him that needed to be satisfied but there wasn't.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers
1...45678...11