Screw Your Roses, Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

"Want to ride me tonight, Alex?"

I kind of sniffled and dried my eyes and smiled, kissed him as he rolled onto his back and moved with him, over him and sat up, still holding him.

"Like this?" I kind of slowly edged myself down onto him, gasping as he slid into me. Hands on his chest, pausing with half of him inside. Lifting myself, moving on him. Teasing him.

"Like this," he said, hands gripping my hips, pulling me all the way down on him, hard.

"Nuuggghhhhh." Oh Jesus. Filling me all the way to my heart and I just sat there, shuddering and it was always so good when he was inside me.

"Ugghhhh ... ugghhhh .... Ughhhhhh." His hands moved me, moved me hard and fast and I rode him, raising and lowering myself in him and I was close, so close and getting closer. He knew. He grinned up at me as I looked down at him, wide-eyed, gasping, moaning and his thumb brushed my clitoris.

"Ohhhhhh .... Ohhhhhh fuck ..... ohhhhhh ..... Mikhail .... Mikhail I love you..." and I kind of sat there, impaled, helpless as that climax washed through me and held me on him, transfixed, quivering and it was so good and he was so hard in me and I knew he was nowhere near ready to finish but I didn't care because it was so good and then he rolled me over onto my back and really fucked me and that was even better.

Afterwards, I was just kind of glowing and I looked at him fast asleep next to me and just smiled. I loved him so much and being with him like this, I couldn't think of anything better and I went to sleep curled up against him, my head on his shoulder, his arm around me and this was heaven. All I needed was Mikhail.

* * *

Coming back at three in the morning after a long Saturday at the restaurant and when I walked in the door there was a fucking party going on or something. Laney was looking real mad about something and the guys were there with a bunch of girls and I knew right away they were groupies or something coz they were all over the guys and shit, one of them was all over Mikhail.

Except he brushed her away as soon as I walked in the door and patted his lap and kind of smiled at me and yeah, he was mine so exhausted or not, I staked my claim and sat on his lap and took a sip of his beer and he'd spiked it with something coz I was totally feeling that kick after one mouthful.

"Hey, throw that movie on," one of the groupies squealed.

Gervais did, and shit, it was some porn movie and they were all watching it and it was pretty gross. I mean, maybe I was a bit sensitive or something but it was one of those Japanese porn movies and I was the only Asian girl in sight that wasn't on the LCD and I didn't like that very much. I kind of liked that even less when the girl with Gervais slid into her knees and started giving him a blowjob and a couple of minutes later they were all going for it.

Everyone except me and Mikhail and Laney and Mikhail was kind of groping me.

"Come on, Alex, you didn't wear a bra to work. You're letting all those rich dudes stare at your tits and I can't even play with them?"

I kind of looked around and Jesus, Gervais had that groupie down on the floor and he was fucking her right in front of everyone and Rock was going at it with another two and Sid was sitting back getting a blowjob while Smasher was behind her doing it to her and that was just disgusting. Laney was just sitting back smiling and watching with one hand inside her jeans and I knew what she was doing.

I knew what Mikhail was doing when he unbuttoned that top I was wearing and slid his hand inside and yeah, I wasn't wearing a bra and his cock was so hard where he was pressed against me.

"Have another drink, Alex," he said and I did and Jesus, it was strong. Whatever he'd added to that beer had a real kick and I was kind of flushing after that first mouthful.

"Finish it," he said and he was teasing my nipple and watching the girl sucking on Sid's cock right next to us and when he kind of tugged at my nipple I sort of stopped thinking and drank and drank and drank until it was all gone and my head was totally spinning and I looked at him and I knew I was drunk and he had my top half open and he was cupping one boob and I loved it when he played with my nipples.

Just, not when everyone could see. And Sid was right beside us stroking that groupie's head while she sucked him off and he was looking at me and it was so fucking embarrassing but I couldn't stop watching either.

"Come on, Mikhail, let's go to bed." I kind of whispered that in his ear, coz I was getting all hot and bothered and I wanted him fast coz I had to get up at nine to make the bus to get to work.

"Nah," Mikhail said, kissing my ear, "I wanna watch, this is fun."

For him, maybe. Actually I guess for all of them, they were all going at those groupies and Laney was really getting herself off watching them and that was, like, so disgusting. So was the movie and I kind of kept glancing at the LCD. I had no idea what the film was bout except some Japanese girl was getting fucked. She was quite pretty.

"Good movie, huh, Alex?" Mikhail whispered and he had my top completely undone.

"No," I said, weakly, watching that girl. She looked like she was enjoying being fucked while those guys watched her but I guess she would look like that, it was a movie. I kind of tore my eyes from the screen and the groupies didn't seem to mind everyone being able to see them. And Sid was looking at my boobs while Mikhail played with them and when Mikhail kind of tugged at one nipple I just rested my head on his shoulders and half closed my eyes.

"You like that don't you, Alex?" Mikhail just kind of breathed in my ear.

"Yeah," I whispered, watching that girl with Sid. It was kind of exciting seeing that and I did. "Let's go to bed, Mikhail."

"Turn around, Alex." He didn't wait. He just kind of lifted me and turned me to face the other way and I had my back to the rest of the room, looking at the wall and no-one could see my boobs now, which was much better coz we had made out at parties and stuff before I left home and this was kind of like that and as long as no-one could see me I was totally cool about that, just, it'd been kind of hot watching that groupie giving Sid a blowjob even though I didn't like Sid looking at me at all.

So when Mikhail kind of tilted my face up and kissed me, his big blue eyes looking into mine, I just kind of melted and went with the kiss. I totally loved Mikhail kissing me and when he kissed me like that, his lips so gentle, his tongue just sliding into my mouth, it was so totally awesomely good that I just couldn't resist sucking his tongue into my mouth and, like, playing tonsil hockey.

Kissing and his hand on my boob and sitting on his lap, one of his arms around me, god, I loved him so much and all this shit was worth it just for moments like this where it was just Mikhail and me together. I was smiling when his mouth lifted from mine. Smiling and kind of enjoying looking down at his hand on my boob and Jesus, my nipples were so swollen and hard and huge and I could kind of tell he was enjoying himself.

"I love you, Mikhail," I kind of breathed as he tugged at one, stretching it and I loved it when he kind of tugged and squeezed and twisted just a little. It sent those delicious ripples all the way through me, the ones that left me hot and wet and kind of limp and just wanting him to do it with me.

"Glad you came with me, Alex?" He was smiling.

"Yeah," I murmured, kind of pushing my boob at his hand. "Yeah, I am." I was. I mean, I'd rather have been at College doing that Nursing Program I'd wanted to do but I wouldn't have been with Mikhail. Working that waitressing job six days a week, that was hard work but I was with Mikhail and he'd brought me all this way with him and it was totally worth it coz he loved me, I was sure of that.

"I'm glad you came with me too, Alex." His fingers kind of trailed down over my belly and I was glad I was, like, flat, not like that pig Laney with her flabby gut that wobbled and those big floppy tits. Horrible. So I kind of smiled when Mikhail's hand circled on my stomach. Smiled and lay back a bit so he could really run his fingers over my belly and I did like it that I was, like, taut and flat and with all that walking and bending in the restaurant and to and from the bus every day I was way fitter than when we arrived and I thought I looked pretty good.

Mikhail thought so to, I could tell. "God, you're hot, Alex."

I liked it that he thought so. I liked his hand circling on me even more so I just kind of rested against him while those little butterflies danced inside me. Those butterflies, they started to kind of whirl when his fingers edged down and lifted the front of my skirt up so he could see my panties and yeah, I always wore pretty ones to work now coz the short skirt got bigger tips and every now and then I kind of flashed by accident and when you did that, you wanted the guys you were serving to catch a look at something pretty and then they tipped even more.

Guys liked to look.

Mikhail liked to look as well.

I kind of lay there and looked at him looking.

We'd been here before at parties and I knew what he'd want.

"Take your panties off for me, Alex." Yeah, I was right about that.

We'd done this before at parties and I'd kind of eased my panties off for him. I hadn't argued then and I kind of wasn't going to argue now coz I liked Mikhail to do what I knew he'd do next and that was kind of touch me up and then we'd go off somewhere and make love. So I did what I'd always done before and I smiled at Mikhail and I kind of wriggled out of my panties and god, I was so wet and excited just thinking about him touching me.

He looked into my eyes and he smiled and his fingers brushed my thighs, trailing across me so that I shivered. Mikhail didn't say a word. He just looked at me and his fingers brushed the insides of my knees and I knew what he wanted and I moved them apart, drew one foot up so he could see me there.

His eyes left mine, looked down and I shivered again, looking with him, seeing what he was seeing. Me. My sex and I knew he liked to look at me there. I shaved myself there now, coz he liked me to look like that, not that I'd ever had much to shave and it was a pain and everything but it got Mikhail all excited.

"Your cunt's so pretty," he said, not taking his eyes away and his fingertips were stroking my inner thighs, very lightly, very slowly and god, I was all pink and my labia were kind of swollen and we could both see how wet I was. "Pretty and pink," and one of his fingertips brushed my slit like a feather so that I kind of shivered and those whirling butterflies picked up speed.

"Oh yeah, so pretty," he breathed and his fingertips found the hood of skin covering my clitoris, exposed the swollen little nub so that it was no longer concealed and I just watched as he brushed across me there, a sudden shockwave of pleasure that left me limp and god, when I touched myself it was never like that and how did he do that. He did it again, smiling as my mouth kind of formed an "O" as I did my best not to cry out loud because it was so good.

"You climax real easily, Alex," he grinned and his fingertip brushed me there and I looked up at him and I did. I climaxed just like that, a sudden flooding wave of pleasure filling me, rippling through me so that I cried out and my body shuddered uncontrollably and I had no idea how he could do that to me so easily but he did.

"Aaaooohhhhh," I kind of moaned. "Oooohhhhh." Then "nnnuughhhhh," as he slid that finger up inside me so easily. All of it. Inside me. His finger stroked inside me, his thumb brushed my clitoris and just like that, a second climax washed through me and my sex just spasmed on his finger, squeezing him inside me and it was so good and I loved him so much.

Mikhail held me as I shivered on the end of his finger, held me and smiled down at me. "You're here for me to fuck, aren't you, Alex?"

"Yes," I sort of sobbed as my sex spasmed on him and he teased my clitoris so that I knew I'd be climaxing again really really soon. "Yes ... yes." I was, I knew that. This was what I was for. For Mikhail to fuck and I loved him so much.

"You're so wet, Alex." He grinned. "You want me in here, don't you? His finger stroke me inside and I just kind of shuddered and I did. He knew I did. He knew I wanted him inside me so bad. I wanted his cock inside me, pounding me, hard and fast and his finger caressed me inside, where I was so eager to feel him.

"Yes," I gasped, drinking in that eagerness on his face. "Yes." I could hear the noises all around us. Gervais fucking that groupie. Sid getting his blowjob right behind my back. If I turned my head and looked back I knew I'd see Rock and Smasher going at it with the other two groupies and I didn't want to even think about what Laney was doing.

"Come up here then, babe," Mikhail was grinning as he sort of lifted me up and I really wanted his finger back inside me as he turned me to face him and I was straddling him, knees either side of him and he was undoing his jeans, pushing them down and I was looking down at his cock and he was so big, so hard and I wanted him.

"Not here," I gasped, and my top was wide open and Mikhail kind of leaned forward and down and his mouth just sucked on one of my boobs and I was holding his head with both hands, looking at the wall and shivering and his tongue swirled around my nipple. "Not here, Mikhail."

Mikhail came up for air and I didn't want him to. "Here," he said and he reached down between us with one hand and teased my sex, found my clitoris the way he always knew how to and I was just kneeling over him trembling as he played me like he played his guitar. He knew how to play me and he did and just that one touch was enough to bring back that soaring excitement that held me limp and enthralled.

"Sit on my cock, Alex," he breathed, strumming my clitoris.

"Not here," I moaned, shaking, my fingers digging in to his shoulders.

"Here," he said, and I was weakening already, sinking slowly down and any second his cockhead would touch me and I was so hot and wet and slippery and ready for him.

"No," I gasped. "No," but he was there, his cockhead brushed me as I sank slowly down and my sex opened for him with slippery ease, parting around him as my weight responded to the call of gravity and my thigh muscles turned to jelly. I leaned forward, buried my face in his shoulder and his cockhead was inside me and that was all I could think of now, that he was inside me and his hands slide to my hips, my butt, gentle, stroking me, guiding me down and slowly, so slowly, I sank down on him, impaling myself with a long shuddering sigh.

"God that's good," he breathed, "your cunt's so fucking tight every fucking time." His hands on my hips stopped guiding me, forced me. Forced me down so that all of him pushed up inside me.

"Uggghhhhh." My breath just kind of huffed out of me and Jesus, his cock inside always did things to me, every time and even in the same room as everyone else, he did it to me and I wanted it now. All of it.

"Good, huh?" he breathed.

"Yeah," I whispered in his ear. Because it was. It was so good and my sex was rippling on him and he wasn't even doing anything except slowly circling his hands on my butt, under my skirt and thank god for my skirt.

"Here, have another drink," he said, pushing my head up. His face said yeah, I was drinking and I was already drunk enough to do this and I kind of drank, spluttering and it was just as strong. Too strong and I could feel it hitting me hard and Mikhail grinned.

Grinned and glance sideways. "Hey Sid, want a race?"

I couldn't help it, I looked. That groupie was sitting on Sid, just like I was sitting on Mikhail. Except she was totally naked and she had huge boobs. She looked at me and I could see she was really drunk and she was enjoying herself.

Sid looked at me and he grinned. "Ready, set go." He looked at the groupie. "Ride me, Chiquita."

She giggled. "Yeah, sure," and she started to move on him and Jesus, I couldn't tear my eyes away from those boobs bouncing.

"Huh?" I was, like, drunk and confused and my brain was a total mess. "Wazza sorta race?" Yeah, I was slurring.

Mikhail's hands on my hips started me moving. "Ride me, Alex. Get that little cunt working."

"Ohhh .... Ohhh ... ohhhh." Jesus, his cock moving inside me as his hands moved me, raising and lowering me, up and down, up and down and I couldn't not. I had to and I started to move myself, hands on his shoulders, lifting and lowering myself, moaning as his cock impaled me and I didn't care that Sid was watching us. Watching me. I didn't care that everyone else in the room could see us if they looked and I didn't want to know if they were.

"Forget the race," Sid grunted. "Do her like that, man."

They both looked.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Mikhail said and he just peeled my top off and down my arms and before I could even kind of protects, he'd lifted me up onto me feet and whisked my skirt down and I was totally naked in front of everyone and he sort of turned me and before I knew it I was on my hands and knees in the middle of the floor and Mikhail was behind me. "Move your knees wider apart, Alex."

Mind blank, I obeyed, and I was feeling more exposed and vulnerable and scared and embarrassed than I'd felt in my entire life as I knelt there looking at the LCD and there was some Japanese girl there kneeling and the guy was fucking her from behind and I could feel Mikhail behind me where I was splayed open for him, positioned for him to take and embarrassed or not, I was gasping with excitement before he even touched me and I knew how wet I was, how ready for him I was.

Mikhail's hands stroked my hips, slid across the skin of my butt, his thumbs pulled my sex open and I shivered at his touch, knowing what he was looking at. My sex. My cheeks flamed a fiery red and then his cock nudged against me, nudge against my sex where his thumbs parted me, He slipped inwards easily, pushing against me, then entering me slowly, the gentle pressure sending shivers of delight through my entire body.

"Oh fuck yeah, Alex ," he breathed, "I'm going to fuck you now."

"Not here," I whispered, "not like this."

No-one except me heard me and then he pushed and I opened to him, cockhead penetrate me, slid into me slowly, gently, easing inwards in gentle backwards and forwards movements that gradually worked him deeper inside me and as soon as his cockhead was inside me, I could feel his thickness stretching me. His swollen plum-sized cockhead massaged and stretched the walls of my inner channel as he moved, His shaft filled me slowly, entrance stretched around his thickness.

Without any thought, my mind as blank of everything except Mikhail and what he was doing, I squeezed on him, taking a tighter grip on his shaft inside me, shuddered rapturously. One of his hands slid around under me, under my stomach, between my thighs, cupping me, sliding over my clitoris and now that he had me where he wanted me and he was inside me, Mikhail didn't waste any more time. One hand under me, his other hand suddenly slapped my butt, lightly but hard enough to smart.

"Aaaaaahhhhh." I squeaked, jerked away from him, gasping as his cock slid outwards.

"Ooooohhhh." Moaned in abandoned surrender as his hands pulled me firmly back onto him while he simultaneously thrust his cock back into me, hard. The wet noise of his thrusting slide wasn't audible over the other noises in that room but my sobbing moan was as his shaft took me with slippery ease. God, it was so good. So very very good.

"Crack." His hand slapped my butt again, lightly, hard enough to smart. Just like the guy slapping the Japanese girl's butt.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers
1...34567...11