Secret Cock Flashing Confession Ch. 01

Story Info
Deliberately exposing my naked prick to unsuspecting women.
7.5k words
4.17
22k
25
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secret Dick Flashing Confession, #1

Deliberately flashing my naked, erect prick to my MILF of a mother, Christine, and to my sexy sister, Heather.

Starting with my MILF of a mother, Christine, and my sister, Heather I love flashing my erect, naked prick to unsuspecting women.

# # #

Author's Note:

This true story was written for 22-year-old Gary about his planned and deliberate, cock flashing experiences. In the way that women love going out to bars commando without wearing panties and flashing their naked pussies and, without wearing bras to flash their naked breasts to unsuspecting men, Gary loved flashing his erect, naked penis to unsuspecting women.

Afterall, what's good for the goose is certainly good for the gander. That one-sided flashing doesn't seem fair. If women can flash their naked pussies, as long as they're not flashing minors and are only flashing women over 18-years-old, why can't men flash their naked pricks to adult women?

# # #

Unembarrassed and unashamed to openly admit it, immodestly immoral, I'm a closet exhibitionist. I secretly enjoy flashing my erect, naked prick to unsuspecting women. I can't help flashing my naked cock. It sexually excites me for unsuspecting women to see my penis. Thinking that women would look away, tell me that I'm exposed, and call me a pervert, sexually shockingly, no woman that I exposed myself to has ever told me that I was exposed.

No woman that I flashed my naked prick to has ever looked away in disgust. No woman has ever called me a pervert. Instead, they looked at my naked, erect prick with sexual arousal and even stared at it with lust, and passion flashing across their sexually, shocked faces. They continually stare at my naked prick as if they've never seen a naked prick before.

Surprising even me, definitely, I was on to something when deliberately flashing my cock. I couldn't believe that women not only looked at my naked prick but also, they stared at my exposed cock. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe it. I still can't believe the surprised, sexual reaction that I receive from women.

Maybe because I'm a good-looking man but seemingly, instead of reporting me to the police, to their husbands, or to their boyfriends, every woman that I exposed my naked prick to seemed to enjoy seeing my naked dick. Go figure. Who would have figured that I was showing women what they had secretly wanted to see? As shocked as I was surprised and as surprised as I was sexually excited, I never would have thought that women would stare at my naked prick instead of looking away.

For sure, I would have thought that women would have called me on exposing myself by telling me that I was exposed. Surprising me, believe me or not, perhaps, while hoping that I'd flash them my naked prick again, some women wanted to see me expose, my naked cock again. Ready to sexually oblige them, as long as they were willing to see my prick and stared at my erect, naked cock what was the harm in me doing that? In essence, I was only giving women what they wanted.

'Who knew,' I thought? 'I can't believe that women stare at my naked prick as much as I stare at their naked breasts. What are the odds of that? I never imagined being sexually lusted over in the way that I sexually lust over women. Who knew?'

Not telling me that I was exposed, never telling me that I was exposed, I've deliberately flashed my 45-year-old, MILF of a mother, Christine, and my 24-year-old, sexy sister, Heather, my naked, erect prick numerous times. Since the time that I turned 18-years-old, I allowed my mother and my sister to deliberately catch me masturbating myself in my bedroom. Serves them right, as if they wanted to see me naked and were hoping to catch me naked, they both had the habit of barging in my bedroom and bursting open my bedroom door without knocking.

If ever I had barged open their bedroom door while wanting to see them without their clothes and hoping to catch them without their clothes, I'd have holy hell to pay. God, forbid I caught them topless or naked, they'd never forgive me. They'd never allow me to forget that I disrespected them by barging in their bedroom while they were changing without knocking.

'Gary! Oh, my God! Get out of my room. Close the door. I can't believe you opened my door without knocking. I can't believe you saw me naked,' I imagined my mother and/or my sister saying while cowering behind a pillow that was only large enough to cover one naked breast. 'What's wrong with you? Pervert,' I imagined them saying while I stared at their other naked breast and at their pussy!

Yet, daring myself to barge in their bedrooms without knocking when their bedroom doors were closed, I'd love to see my mother's naked breasts. I'd love to see my sister's naked breasts. With her nightgown raised over her head and in front of her eyes, I'd love to catch my mother at the very moment that she was removing her nightgown. I'd love to see my mother naked. With her nightgown raised over her head and in front of her eyes, I'd love to see my sister at the very moment that she was removing her nightgown. I'd love to see my sister naked.

'How hot would that be to see my mother and/or my sister topless,' I thought? 'How hot would that be to see my mother and/or my sister naked? I could only imagine what my mother and/or sister looked like topless and/or naked.'

Only, afraid of the consequences that would rain on me by two, angry and embarrassed women, I didn't dare open their bedroom doors without knocking and without waiting for them to tell me to enter.

# # #

Preplanning it in my head, once I heard my mother or my sister walking down the hall toward my room, I'd quickly and purposefully strip myself naked. Then, I'd put on my headphones and sit in front of my computer watching porn. While waiting for them to barge open my bedroom door without knocking, I'd stroke myself to a big and hard erection. Curious for their reactions to seeing my big, naked cock, I wanted my mother and/or my sister to see my naked, erect prick. While curious for their reactions, I was sexually excited for them to see me masturbating myself.

Something that interestingly happened, surprising me as much as it sexually excited me, instead of immediately leaving my bedroom, they stayed while watching me stroking my prick. No doubt, thinking that I didn't know that they were there watching me, both my mother and my sister stayed longer than they decently should have to watch me masturbate. If I wasn't sexually excited enough before when deliberately exposing myself to them, I was even more sexually excited now with them watching me stroking my dick.

'I can't believe they are still standing in my bedroom by the closet door and out of my peripheral vision while watching me masturbate,' I thought when they didn't immediately leave my bedroom.

Alas and unfortunately, wishing they stayed a little longer, they left my bedroom just before I ejaculated. They left my bedroom just before I had cummed all over my chest and my stomach. They left my bedroom before I had turned my head to catch them staring. I wished they had remained in my bedroom while watching me stroke myself faster and harder. I would have loved them to watch me cum. I would have loved to cum for my mother and/or my sister. I would have loved for them to know that I knew that they were there watching.

'How hot would that be for them to see me shoot a load of cum all over my chest and stomach,' I thought? 'How hot would that have been to have sexually aroused my mother and/or my sister enough to make them want to masturbate with me, suck me, and/or even fuck me?'

Alas nothing more than a sexual fantasy, risking me catching them, my mother and my sister would never remain in my bedroom to watch me masturbate long enough to see me cum. Nonetheless, after they left my bedroom, determined to cum while imagining my mother and/or my sister naked while having sex with them, I continued stroking myself faster and harder. If nothing else, by them watching me stroking my naked prick, they gave me even more to masturbate myself over even when they weren't there watching me masturbating myself.

'While they watched me masturbate myself, again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I'd love to watch them masturbate themselves. I would have loved to watch my mother and/or my sister remove their naked breasts from their nightgowns and fondle their big, naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting their erect nipples. I would have loved to watch my mother and/or sister raise the hem of their nightgowns to their waist, expose their naked pussies to me, and rub their clits while finger fucking their pussies,' I thought. 'How hot would that be to watch my mother and/or my sister masturbate themselves?'

As if it really happened, I imagined my mother and/or my sister naked while masturbating themselves.

'That would be so hot for my mother and/or my sister to masturbate themselves with me,' I thought. 'I wondered what they looked like when having a sexual orgasm. I wondered what they sounded like when cumming. I'd love to cum together with my mother and/or my sister.'

# # #

Later that night while hoping to flash my mother and/or my sister, instead of going out with my friends as I usually do on a Saturday night, I stayed home. Filled with sexual anticipation, determined to do so, I deliberately wanted to flash my MILF of a mother, Christine, and/or my sexy sister, Heather, my naked prick again. With them sitting across from me on the soft, low couch watching a girlie, Hallmark movie, I sat across from them in the higher up reclining chair in just my partially opened bathrobe without underwear.

As soon as I pushed the recliner back and parted my legs, I was nakedly exposed. While waiting for them to notice my naked prick, I knew that my mother and my sister could see my naked cock. Once they noticed, in the way of all the other women that I had exposed myself to, I hoped that they wouldn't tell me that I was exposed. I hoped that they'd not only look at my naked prick but also stare at my naked prick. Once, they stared, they'd undoubtedly give me an erection. I wanted my mother and my sister to see my naked, erect cock.

Getting ready for bed, I always take a shower after dinner. With them both aware that I slept in the nude, for me to be in my bathrobe without underwear was of no surprise. Yet, this time was different. This time, deliberately exposing myself to the both of them, my flaccid prick conspicuously hung out of the bottom of my open bathrobe within a few feet from them. Unexpectedly surprising me, a real shocker, I never anticipated them immediately noticing my exposed, flaccid prick but they did.

Sexually shocking me as much as they sexually excited me, instead of looking, forsaking to watch their movie to stare over at me, my mother and my sister stared at my exposed cock without telling me that I was exposed. Especially with them staring, it was even more sexually exciting exposing myself to my mother and to my sister both at the same time while pretending that I was unaware that I was exposed. I couldn't believe that they were staring. It was eye opening to watch their unexpected sexual reactions to them seeing my naked prick.

Even when deliberately allowing them to catch me masturbating, never have I been as sexually excited exposing myself as I was now when flashing myself to my mother and to my sister. With them both silently continuing to stare at my naked cock and with me pretending not to notice them looking, involuntarily and gradually, my prick grew bigger, thicker, and harder. As I knew I would, I was quickly getting an enormous erection. With them never taking their eyes off of my erect, naked prick, my mother and my sister watched my penis grow bigger, thicker, and harder with their sexual arousal.

If only they knew that I was deliberately flashing them, I wondered what they'd say. If only they knew that I was deliberately flashing them, I wondered if they'd continue staring at my exposed naked prick in sexual arousal or if they'd look away in disgust. If I dared to look up and caught them staring, I wondered if they'd be embarrassed or ashamed that they were staring at my naked dick without telling me that I was exposed. Glad that they were staring, I loved exposing myself to my mother and sister. I'll be masturbating over them staring at my naked cock every day.

I didn't care whether they knew that I was deliberately exposing myself to them. No matter what they thought, I was sexually excited exposing myself to my mother and my sister. I was sexually excited that they didn't tell me that I was exposed. I was sexually excited that they continued staring at my naked, erect cock. I couldn't wait to masturbate over flashing my dick to my mother and my sister later. I only wished that they'd return the flashing favor and flash me their naked breasts and/or their panty clad pussies.

# # #

Stealthily watching them over my magazine and pretending to read it, while she stared at my erect, naked prick, as if masturbating herself with her thighs, my mother uncomfortably and continually crossed and uncrossed her long, shapely legs. With her big, blue eyes literally bugging out of her head and her mouth gaping open, she mindlessly fondled her big breasts through her sheer and low-cut nightgown while continuing to stare at my exposed cock. With her hand partially hidden behind a small pillow, she stealthily fingered her erect nipples while watching my hard prick throb and pulsate.

With my mother not the only voyeuristic whore in the family, my sister stared at my naked prick with a little, wicked smile on her face. Having exposed my naked penis to my sister many times before, I suspected that she knew that I was deliberately exposing my cock to her now. With me sometimes sitting on my sister's bed wearing nothing but my partially opened bathrobe while visiting with her and talking to her, I've deliberately exposed myself to my sister while making my flashing her appear accidental.

In the way that my sister stared at my naked cock then, she stared at my naked cock now. Nonetheless, instead of looking away and instead of telling me that I was exposed, while sexually enjoying the view, Heather stared at my erect, naked cock in the way that my mother stared at my erect, naked cock. Like mother like daughter, as if masturbating herself by rubbing her thighs together, my sister continually crossed and uncrossed her long, shapely legs.

Then, in the way that my mother fondled her big breasts through her nightgown, my sister moved her hand to her big breasts to fondle her big tits through her sheer and low-cut nightgown. Partially concealing her hand with a small pillow, in the way that my mother did, my sister stealthily fingered her erect nipples, too. Again, with my sister's big blue eyes bugging out of her head and her mouth gaping open, she stared at my naked, erect cock in the way that my mother stared at my exposed dick.

I only wished that my mother and/or my sister would have masturbated themselves in front of me while staring at my naked cock. I would have loved to watch them lift the hem of their short, nightgowns to expose their naked pussies. I would have loved to watch them rub their clits and finger fucking their pussies in the way that I allowed them to watch me stroking myself whenever they barged in my bedroom without knocking.

Alas and again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I only wished they had removed their breasts from their nightgowns to fondle their big breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting their erect nipples. I would have loved to watch them having their wicked, sexual way with their big tits while I continued exposing my erect prick to them and while I dared to stroke my cock in front of them. I would have loved to masturbate myself in front of them. Surprisingly, in the way that they seemingly enjoyed seeing my naked prick, I would have enjoyed seeing their naked tits and erect nipples.

Nonetheless, whether they exposed themselves to me or not, with me flashing them, and with them staring at all that I was showing, I'll have plenty to masturbate over later tonight and tomorrow morning. Whenever I exposed my naked prick to my mother and/or my sister, I always masturbate over what they saw of me. My favorite sexual scenario to masturbate over, I routinely masturbate over imagining my mother and/or my sister naked while having forbidden, incestuous sex with me.

# # #

With them not saying anything, and not even making conversation between themselves, no longer watching TV, all they did was to stare at my exposed, naked prick while stealthily fondling their big breasts and fingering their erect nipples. As if neither one had seen a naked cock before, my mother stared at my naked, erect cock as much as my sister stared at my naked erect cock. They made me wonder if I was alone with my mother or with my sister while sitting on the couch beside them while deliberately exposing myself, what would they do?

I wondered if they'd watch a mother and son or a sister and brother porn movie with me. While sitting next to me and watching a porn movie, I wondered if they'd touch my cock, fondle my cock, feel my cock, stroke my cock, suck my cock, and/or fuck my cock? I wondered if my mother would have incestuous sex with me in front of my sister? I wondered if my sister would have forbidden sex with me in front of my mother? How hot would that be to have threesome sex with my mother and my sister?

With my mother or my sister sitting next to me, when getting sleeping, I imagined them putting their head in my lap and sleeping on me. I imagined stealthily removing my naked cock from my partially opened bathrobe. I imagined slowly sliding my erect prick across my mother and/or my sister's lips. I imagined parting their lips with my cock, opening their mouths, and having them blow me in their sleep. I imagining awakening and continuing to suck me as I ejaculated cum in their mouths.

'Who knows,' I thought? 'Only time will tell. Maybe, I'll try that next. Maybe, next time, I'll rent a mother and son porn movie or a sister and brother porn movie. Maybe, next time, I'll get one or the other alone and sit beside them while I'm nakedly exposed. Maybe, I'll get my mother or my sister drunk to see what happens after they've had more than two glasses of wine,' I thought.

Showing them what I sexually wanted, I'd love to pull my sister or my mother's hand on top of my exposed, erect cock. I'd love to have one or the other fondle the head of my stiff prick with their manicured fingers before stroking me faster and harder while masturbating me. I'd love to put a gentle hand behind my mother and my sister's pretty head and pull them down low enough to stick my erect prick in their mouths. I'd love for my mother and sister to blow me. I'd love to cum in their beautiful mouths.

Perhaps, too much sexual excitement for my mother to take, surprisingly, she was first to break the silence. She fluffed back her shoulder-length, blonde hair, uncrossed her long, shapely legs, and, surprising me, whether unintentionally or deliberately, she parted her knees. Then, she leaned forward while resting her elbows on her thighs.

Fortunately for me, as soon as she leaned forward and parted her knees, her short nightgown rose nearly to the top of her thighs. In the way that my big dick was exposed, my mother's white panties were exposed. In the way that I continued flashing mother my naked prick, she unintentionally or deliberately flashed me her bright, white panties. In the way that she continued staring at my naked cock, naked cock for panties, I stared at her panty clad pussy.

A rare occurrence, and such a lovely sight to see, I loved seeing my mother's bright, white panties. Whenever she accidentally flashed me her panties, I stared at her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and what I could see of the shadow of her blonde, trimmed patch of pubic hair. I only wished that I could cup my mother's panty clad pussy in the palm of my hand while rubbing her clit through her panties and masturbating her. I'd love for my mother to take my erect prick in her soft, warm hand to slowly stroke me while masturbating me.