Secret Cock Flashing Confession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe that my sister allowed me to cum in her mouth, too. Then, something that I never would have imagined, after cumming in their mouths, while allowing me to have my wicked, sexual way with their big breasts, they both allowed me to give them cum baths, too. I'll be masturbating over giving my mother and my sister cum baths for the rest of my horny life.

'Wow! This was a monumental day,' I thought. 'Now, I can't wait to rent a mother and son and a sister and brother porn movie to watch with them and to have incestuous sex with the both of them again.'

As shocking as it was sexually exciting, I couldn't believe that I ejaculated in my sister's mouth, all over my sister's face, in her blonde hair, and across her naked breasts. Again, if that wasn't sexually shocking and sexually exciting enough, I couldn't believe that I ejaculated in my mother's mouth, all over her face, in her blonde hair, and across her naked breasts. Still in shock, totally stunned, I couldn't believe that they both gave me blowjobs and allowed me to cum in their mouths. I couldn't believe that I gave them both cum baths.

To be continued with flashing my AILF of an aunt, Rachel, and my sexy cousin, Samantha...