Secret Cock Flashing Confession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps, had I been alone with my mother, she may have made out with me while allowing me to feel her big tits through her nightgown. Perhaps, had I been alone with my mother, while making out with me, she'd allow me to cup her blonde, trimmed pussy through her panties. Unfortunately, so very sexually frustrating, we weren't alone.

My sister was there with us. Even with the whore that my sister is, I seriously doubted that she'd agree to have threesome sex with my mother and me. Yet, how hot would that be to have threesome sex with not only my mother but also with my sister, too?

# # #

"Gary," said my mother with a nervous, little, uncomfortable laugh while looking from me to look at my sister with feigned embarrassment.

Before speaking again, she stared at my erect, naked prick again.

"Are you aware that you're flashing your sister and I your erect, naked penis," she asked while looking from my exposed, erect prick to look up at my face before looking back down at my exposed penis again? "The bottom of your bathrobe is parted open enough for us to see your naked penis," said my mother. "I'm embarrassed for you," she said with another nervous, little laugh.

Immediately, I looked down to where my mother and my sister had been staring. Before covering myself, with both hands poised on each side of my bathrobe, I deliberately opened my bathrobe even more to expose more of myself to my mother and my sister. I looked up at them again in feigned shock and feigned embarrassment.

Now that I was showing them even more of my genitalia, they continued to stare not only at my naked cock but also my pubic hair and my testicles while laughing and giggling like school girls. Instead of thinking it vulgar that my naked private parts were clearly visible, they thought it was funny while I thought it was sexually exciting. If it wasn't enough that I was exposing myself to my mother and my sister, taking two to have incestuous sex, I couldn't believe that they were staring at all that I was showing them.

"Oops, sorry mom. That's so very embarrassing," I said pulling my bathrobe over my lap and covering myself. "Sorry, sis, I didn't know that I was exposed."

My mother laughed again.

"In the way that you were sitting there so nakedly exposed, you may have well been sitting there naked," said my mother with another little, uncomfortable laugh. "We both saw everything," she said with another girlish laugh. "We saw your naked prick, your pubic hair, and your testicles," said my mother while clearly becoming sexually aroused.

'Such an odd thing for her to say, was my mother wishing that I was naked or asking me to get naked,' I thought? 'Were they bored enough watching that stupid Hallmark movie that she wanted me to remove my bathrobe for some family, incestuous, sexual excitement?'

With my mother having no idea what she was saying, she inadvertently gave my sister a sexy, sexual idea. This time, my sister laughed, too. Then, as if we were playing Truth or Dare, Heather dared me to do what I couldn't believe she dared me to do. Certainly, my sister knew me well enough that I'd never turn down a dare, especially a double dare.

# # #

"I dare you to remove your bathrobe, Gary. I dare you to stand in front of us naked," said my sister. "As if you're a stripper, I dare you to show us your erect, naked prick to us while stroking your naked, erect prick. I double dare you to masturbate yourself in front of us," she said with a dirty laugh. "I double dare you to cum in front of us while we watch," said Heather. "Cum, Gary, cum. We want to see you cum," said my sister.

My mother looked at her daughter aghast.

"Heather! Oh, my God! What's wrong with you," she asked? "How dare you dare him to do that? Don't double dare your brother to remove his bathrobe, stand in front of us, and masturbate himself because he will. With you double daring him to do that, he will definitely cum in front of us," said my embarrassed and outraged mother.

Not having to ask me twice, while ignoring my mother's voiced reservations, I stood and sexily removed my bathrobe as if I was a male stripper. Not stopping there, I walked over to them to stand in front and between my mother and my sister naked and with my erect cock throbbing under their continual stare. Again, instead of looking away, my mother and my sister stared at my naked prick as if they had never seen a naked prick before. Then, taking my erect cock in my horny hand, I slowly stroked myself.

Thinking that I'd be embarrassed to remove my robe and stand in front of my mother and my sister naked while stroking myself, I wasn't. While hoping that they'd reach out and touch me and, perhaps, even stroke me, too, I was sexually excited. As if I was alone in my room while imagining my mother and my sister naked and having sex with them, I slowly stroked my cock to a bigger, thicker, and harder erection in front of them. Then, determined to cum for my mother and my sister, I stroked my erect prick faster and harder.

# # #

This time, it was my sister who made the next move after I made the first move by stripping off my bathrobe. While I stroked my prick in front of her and my mother, Heather reached out her long, manicured finger to touch the head of my cock and poke the side of my prick with her index finger. Then, seeing what she'd do, I stopped stroking my cock and lowered my hand to my side. While my sister stared up at me with sexual arousal, she took my prick in her hand, wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my big dick, and slowly stroked me.

'My big sister is not only staring at my naked prick but also, she's stroking my naked prick,' I thought. 'Something that I thought would never happen, my sexy sister is masturbating me.'

I couldn't believe it. If it wasn't enough that my mother and my sister stared at my erect, naked, prick, my sister stroked my erect, naked prick. I couldn't believe that Heather was giving me a hand job. I couldn't believe that my big sister was masturbating me.

'Not only would I be masturbating tonight and tomorrow morning over my mother and my sister seeing my naked prick but also, I'll be masturbating every night and every morning over my sister stroking my big dick,' I thought.

My sister laughed again.

"Not only do you have a big and thick prick, Gary," said my sister while looking up at me with a sexy smile. "Your cock is so hard. You have the biggest, the thickest, and the hardest dick that I ever felt in my hand. Trust me," she said with a dirty laugh. "Over the years, I've felt plenty of pricks in my hand."

My mother stared at her daughter with horror.

"Heather," said my mother raising her voice! "What's wrong with you? I don't care how many pricks you've held in your hand; you mustn't do that. You mustn't masturbate him. He's your brother," said my mother. "How dare you stroke your brother's penis? That's gross. That's disgusting. That's incestuous."

As if stroking my cock was no big deal, Heather made a face and shrugged her shapely shoulders.

"I'm not masturbating him, mother. I'm just holding his big prick in my hand while slowly stroking it. You try it," she said releasing my erect prick from her grasp for my mother to take hold of me. "It feels good, really good," said Heather with a laugh. "Gary has a beautiful prick and there should be no shame in touching and feeling his naked penis."

# # #

With my mother divorced ten-years and not dating, no doubt, it's been a long time since she held an erect prick in her hand. Shocking me while sexually exciting me, my mother accepted my sister's invitation. She reached out her hand and took my erect prick in her hand. As if I was imagining this or sexually fantasizing this, I couldn't believe my mother was holding my big and hard cock in her soft and warm hand.

While she stared up at me, I watched her wrap her manicured fingers around my cock even tighter than my sister wrapped her fingers around my stiff prick. Then, in the way that my sister had done, my mother slowly stroked my cock while continuing staring up at me with a face full of sexual arousal. Then, while giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look, she stroked me faster and harder. With my sister such a big whore, hard for me to believe, my mother was giving me a better hand job than my sister had given me.

"I'm sure that you feel the same way," said my mother to me with a dirty laugh while still continuing to stare up at me. "But this does feel good, Gary. Holding your cock in my hand feels really good. I'm unembarrassed to say that I love holding your naked penis and stroking your naked penis, Gary," she said while staring down at my engorged prick before staring up at me again.

As if rethinking what she was about to say, my mother paused before looking down at my penis and before looking up at me again to speak.

"If you don't mind, Gary, and if it's okay with you, I'd love to masturbate you. I'd love to watch you cum," she said sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I'm sorry but stroking your cock has made me terribly horny. It's been a long time since I held an erect prick in my hand. It's been a long time since I've masturbated anyone."

'What? Seriously? What did my mother just say? She wanted to masturbate me. She wanted to watch me cum. Are you kidding me?'

I stared down at my mother incredulously stroking my erect prick faster and harder.

'I couldn't believe what my mother just said. If I don't mind, if it's okay with me, she wanted to masturbate me,' I thought. 'Fuck yeah! Please masturbate me mother,' I thought. 'My mother is horny. Something that I had always wanted to do when deliberately exposing myself while masturbating myself, I'd love for you and Heather to watch me cum.'

So that she wasn't uncomfortably reaching out her arm, I took a step closer to her.

"Masturbate me, mother. Really, I don't mind. Please masturbate me. I'd love to cum for you," I said. "I'd love for you to watch me cum. I'd love to cum for you and for Heather."

Not having to ask her twice, she stroked me a little faster and a little harder. My mother was masturbating me. My MILF of a mother was, indeed, masturbating me. Hard for me to wrap my head around it, I couldn't believe that my mother was masturbating me. Staying true to what she had said, while stroking me faster and stroking me harder, she was determined to make me cum.

Now, that they broke the incestuous ice, my sister dared me to get naked, and stand in front of her and my mother while masturbating myself. She double dared me to cum. With Heather holding my naked prick in her soft and warm hand and stroking me before my mother took over to hold me in her hand while masturbating me, I wondered if this would be a nightly occurrence. Before my mother stroked my naked prick, I wondered if she would feel comfortable enough to masturbate me again.

I couldn't help but wonder if this was the start of a beautiful, sexual, albeit, incestuous relationship with my sister and my mother. Now, I wondered what more my mother and sister would do other than just masturbating me. For starters, I'd love to watch mother and son and sister and brother porn videos with them. I'd love to make out with them while having my wicked, sexual way with their big tits and masturbating them.

# # #

"Cum, Gary, cum," said my mother. "I want to watch you cum," she said staring down at my prick before staring up at me while stroking me faster and harder. "Cum for your mother."

Sexually surprising me, thinking that she was finished masturbating me, she stunned me when she stopped stroking me and removed her soft, warm hand from my big, stiff prick. Sexually shocking me, she removed her big, D cup, naked breasts from her nightgown. Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, I couldn't believe my mother removed her naked breasts from her nightgown. In the way that she stared at my naked prick as if she had never seen a naked prick before, I stared at her naked breasts and her erect nipples as if I had never seen naked breasts and erect nipples before.

"Oh, mom," I said. "You have such big and beautiful breasts," I said while pausing before I asked her my questions. "May I touch them? May I feel them? May I fondle them? May I suck your nipples," I asked in rapid succession with nervousness that she'd say no and refuse me having my wicked, sexual way with her big, naked breasts.

She laughed a sexually aroused laugh.

"Of course, you may have your wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts. Not only may you touch, feel, and fondle my naked breasts while sucking my erect nipples, you may cum on your mother's tits," she said with a dirty laugh. "Cum on mommy's naked breasts, Gary," she said. "Cum, Gary, cum. Cum on my tits. I want you to cum on my tits."

With her not having to ask me twice, I reached out my horny hand and touched my mother's big tits. I felt her beautiful breasts. I fondled her chest while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Then, leaning forward, I sucked her nipples, first one and then the other.

# # #

Not wanting to be left out, my sister slid closer to our mother on the couch. In the way that my mother had removed her naked breasts from her low-cut nightgown, my sister surprised me by removing her naked breasts from her low-cut nightgown, too. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that I was not only seeing my mother's naked breasts but also, I was seeing my sister's naked breasts, too. I stared at my sister's naked breasts and erect nipples in the way that I stared at my mother's naked breasts and erect nipples.

In the way that I had my wicked, sexual way with my mother's naked breasts, I had my wicked, sexual way with my sister's big tits. I reached out my horny hand and touched my sister's big tits. I felt her beautiful breasts. I fondled her chest while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Then, leaning forward, I sucked Heather's nipples, first one and then the other.

Their breasts were so big and so shapely. As if they were identical twins, their breasts looked identical. With me a breast man, if it wasn't enough that my mother was masturbating me, and my sister had stroked me, I couldn't believe that they both exposed their naked breasts and erect nipples to me.

'Never have I been as sexually excited as I was now. Never has my prick been as big, as thick, and as hard as it was now. I'll be masturbating over my sister and my mother masturbating me later tonight and tomorrow morning,' I thought. 'I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother's and my sister's naked breasts for the rest of my life.'

# # #

Unable to get enough of seeing, touching, feeling, and fondling their big tits while fingering and sucking their erect nipples, I looked from my mother's naked breasts to look at my sister's naked breasts, too. I loved seeing their tits. So big and so shapely, they both had phenomenal breasts. In the way that I continued touching, feeling, and fondling my mother's breasts while sucking her nipples, I continued touching, feeling, and fondling my sister's breasts while sucking her nipples.

"You have such big and beautiful naked breasts, Heather," I said.

Clearly proud of her big tits, my sister beamed me a big smile.

"Cum, Gary, cum," said my sister. "You may cum on my tits, too," she said. "I want you to cum on my tits."

She took a deep breath, pushed back her shoulders, and leaned forward to show me the full cup size of her D cup, naked breasts. Then, she cupped her big tits in the palms of her hands and lifted them up as if offering them to me. As if I was dreaming and having a sexual fantasy, in the way that my mother wanted me to cum on her naked breasts, my sister wanted me to cum on her naked breasts, too.

"Cum, Gary. Cum on your sister's tits," said Heather with another dirty laugh.

# # #

Determined to make me ejaculate my load of cum all over my mother's naked breasts and all over my sister's naked breasts, my mother continued stroking me harder and faster. I couldn't believe that my mother was stroking my naked prick. Giving me the best hand job that I ever had in my young life, I couldn't believe that my mother was masturbating me. I couldn't believe that she wanted me to cum for her and for my sister. I couldn't believe that they both wanted me to cum on their naked breasts.

'I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life,' I thought again.

Never did I ever think that by just flashing my mother and my sister my naked prick, that they'd be sexually aroused enough to masturbate me. Never did I ever think that my mother and sister would want to watch me cum. Never did I ever think that they'd expose their naked breasts to me and invite me to not only touch, feel, and fondle their naked breasts while fingering their erect nipples and sucking their erect nipples. I never thought that they'd ever want me to cum on their big, naked tits.

Finally, when I was ready to cum, surprising my mother, giving her more than a subtle suggestion, I put a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head and pulled her head forward. Instead of cumming on her tits, I needed my mother to blow me. Giving me a sexual memory that I'd have for the rest of my life, I needed to cum in my mother's mouth.

"Blow me, mother. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said. "Suck my cock."

Instead of pulling back and turning her head away, sexually shocking me, she leaned forward, opened her mouth, and took my erect prick inside. Sexually shocking me, my mother was blowing me. While stroking my cock harder and faster, she was sucking my cock. Determined to make me cum, instead of cumming across her naked breasts, now she wanted me to cum in her beautiful mouth.

"Cum, Gary. Cum. Cum in mommy's mouth. I want you to cum in your mother's mouth," she said.

She temporarily removed my stiff prick from her mouth to speak before reinserting my engorged prick in her mouth again.

# # #

Not taking me long to cum, I ejaculated a load of cum in my mother's beautiful mouth but held some back for my sexy sister. I didn't have to persuade Heather to blow me and allow me to cum in her mouth by putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. She readily moved from the couch to move to her knees in front of me. After assuming the position, Heather took my erect cock in her hand before taking me in her mouth.

My big, sexy sister was blowing me. Heather was stroking my cock while sucking my cock. I couldn't believe my sister was sucking my prick. Going from mother to daughter, indeed, they were both skilled cocksuckers. They both knew how to suck cock. They both gave me great blowjobs, the best blowjobs that I ever had.

Not taking me very long to cum, I ejaculated in my sister's mouth, too. Then, sexually surprising the both of them, as soon as my sister released the pressure of her lips from my cock, I ejaculate a second load all over my sister's face, in her blonde hair, and across her big, naked breasts. Not to be denied receiving a cum bath from her son, my mother grabbed my cock from my sister's hand and before I finished cumming all over my sister, I exploded cum all over my mother. I gave her a cum bath, too.

I couldn't believe that in the way that I gave my sexy sister a cum bath, I gave my MILF of a mother a cum bath, too. If it wasn't enough that I had exposed my erect, naked prick to my mother and my sister, I couldn't believe that they exposed their naked breasts and erect nipples to me. I couldn't believe that they both allowed me to touch, feel, and fondle their naked breasts while fingering their erect nipples and sucking their nipples.

I couldn't believe that my mother not only masturbated me but also, she sucked my naked prick. I couldn't believe that my mother allowed me to cum in her mouth. If my mother blowing me wasn't enough, my sister blew me, too.