Secret Sins Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin was one of those kids that tend to disappear. In fact, I'd judged that he'd become very good at never being seen to begin with. He wore unremarkable clothes with an unremarkable haircut under a forgettable face that rode above an average body that nobody would ever notice. That he was a nerd was undeniable. Even I, the high school God girl knew that. What Seraphine had been doing to him, God himself only knew, but it seemed to be amplified thanks to the beer. His lingering eyes were lingering longer and longer at all the flesh in the room.

Toni was smiling, talking openly with others, though a little reserved. As pretty as she was, her stress (a good part of it probably being Elena's behavioural issues) had obviously nurtured a conservative streak. I didn't know what her beliefs were, but I'd seen a lot of religious women like her. She didn't seem to notice Colin's lingering glances at her chest, at least not while Elena was being his unwitting blocker, staring openly at times so that her mother couldn't fail to notice. I could see it made Toni uncomfortable, but the current social situation didn't exactly allow for her to comment.

Quentin was his usual easy going, cheerfully compliant self, taking another vodka shot with the smiling goddess in the cropped, bust hugging, dark blue top. I loved the long sleeves, noting that she was braless once again. I supposed it didn't matter, but I wondered how she got away with it in public with such a thin top. Quentin liked it a lot, his married eyes often straying to those hard nipples behind only such a thin layer of cotton, though he sometimes took peeks at his daughter as well. I couldn't blame him, and it wasn't as if Toni wasn't getting her fair share of his attention.

When I took a seat on the sectional, Bible on my properly closed thighs, the sun was just sinking to a red eastern sky, beginning to bathe everything and everybody in a weirdly beautiful, brassy bronze light after filtering through the large, tinted 'living room' window. The burnished light and its effects inside the RV was of such an interesting and resplendent quality that I at first didn't notice the conversation had lulled as the rest of the group looked at me.

Sitting beside me and at the end of the small sectional, Colin was looking at me like he was looking at all the other women in the room, but more tentatively. As attracted as he was, the uniform and Bible scared him a little. At the opposite end of the sectional, Quentin shared Colin's feelings, though his age and experience replaced his outright fear of my female uniform with a fear of offending on a more social level, despite my age and sex. Elena had nothing but smiles for me, her eyes taking their time wherever they roamed over my body while her mother seemed unsure about my skirt and teasingly open collar. Nevertheless, I saw in her that familiar respect when she looked at me from her spot beside her husband, though for her, that respect translated to a respect for the conservative viewpoint my uniform represented to her. Apparently, the fact that I'd told her to remove her bra was gone with my last change of clothes, but that's the way of things with influenced minds. They avoid reality in order to attend to the lie.

"Would you like a drink, Lieutenant?" Seraphine asked, sending me her special smile and a wink.

"A weak one, please."

"Comin' right up," she promised, promptly pouring four fingers of vodka into a glass and mixing it with an equal amount of orange juice. After stirring, she had a willing Elena ferry it to me.

"Thank you, Elena. Why don't you sit here beside me?"

"Sure, Lieutenant," she gladly agreed, taking a seat between me and her mother.

Seraphine took a seat on a tall stool she'd set at the opposite end of the sectional, right beside Quentin, almost elegantly posing herself in that braless top and close fitting navy blue slacks with black heels. I say 'almost elegantly' because, despite her lithe physical presence, Seraphine's raw sex appeal effectively cancelled out any real elegance, her next words unexpectedly illustrating this.

"Colin, look at your Mum's tits."

"I ha- uh, yeah."

"Aren't they awesome?" she prodded as Toni's fair complexion began turning pink again, her mouth opening as though to say something, but then closing.

" ... Yeah."

"Daddy, Lieutenant Watts likes to touch herself, too."

Despite our control over the small family, I almost died instantly at that. Seraphine, who'd been taking a pretty healthy slug of her own potent vodka drink, came critically close to spewing a mouthful, almost falling off her stool in the process of trying to recover the happy/horny composure Elena had shattered.

"Elena!" Toni softly gasped in mortification.

"Well, she does. She told me. Didn't you, Lieutenant?"

I was taking my turn flushing, Toni looking at me with some doubt of her daughter's claim, yet not enough for any other Salvation Army Officer.

"Y- uh..." I tried. "Well, you know I only meant... yes," I surrendered. I wasn't about to make Elena out to be a liar, so what else was there? Besides, the situation wasn't without its comical aspect, and the sheepish grin that was shaping itself over my mouth only served to confuse Toni even more. And then, like a cat pouncing on the most vulnerable mouse, snickering Seraphine spoke up.

"B- heh! But, Lieutenant, isn't that a sin?"

And because I couldn't do a reversal on this in front of Elena, "Well, um... actually, that's... not a sin."

"But look at you," she went on, really playing this up. "Why would you, a Salvation Army Officer of all people, be moved to... play with yourself?"

"Um, well... I'm human too, and sometimes I just get thinking about things and... I get feeling like I need to... do that."

"What things?" Elena wanted to know.

"Things like, uhh... big, hard... cocks. All slippery, and ready to... uh..."

"Cocks?" she asked.

"Another word for penis," I explained.

"Oh. ... Well, I love touching myself, Lieutenant," Elena happily testified. "Um- maybe we could touch ourselves together."

Both her parents gasped aloud at this, and if any doubt had remained concerning the wisdom of keeping Elena, it vanished right there. At that point, I'd have never let her go anyway.

"Sounds like the start of a beautiful friendship," my grandmother commented.

Quentin was staring while a protrusion grew in his pants. It wasn't hard to guess at the imagery going through his mind and, as I smiled at her mentally blasted father, I knew things were beginning to get way out of hand, like at Lesbiana, and I also knew I wouldn't be stopping this scene either.

"I think that's something we should talk about," I told her.

"In my bunk? It's nice and cozy in there, and it's got a little stereo and a light. So we can see each other," she added with hopefulness.

"Yes, Elena, that sounds like a great place to talk about touching ourselves."

"Oh my god," Toni blurted. "Lieutenant, you should be aware that Elena can be very forward with herse-"

"Wow!" Seraphine interrupted, giving her head a bit of a theatrical shake. "This is becoming positively filthy! I think this is probably a great time to get a nice, family friendly game going. Right, Lieutenant?"

I took a healthy slug of my disgustingly potent drink in reply.

"Right," she energetically plowed on. "Well, this game is called... 'Choices'. And our first contestant is... Colin!"

Colin had made some respectable progress on his own double vodka drink, and was mindlessly eying his mother's sluttily alluring chest when he started at the mention of his name.

"Take the floor, kid," Seraphine encouraged. "You got quite an act to follow, though. Nothing like private mental imagery to get people all wound up."

Were it not for her influence, (and who knew how far that extended at this point) I knew there was no way he would have gone front and center, but he did, and a part of me felt sorry for him. Of course, the bright side was that the spotlight was no longer on me. While I did enjoy that little performance, it was completely unexpected, a common type of occurrence when Seraphine Roy was involved in one's life.

"Toni, go ahead and join him," she told his mother.

She'd been staring at Colin as he woodenly moved for the brassy, luminous spotlight, the clearing in front of the sectional. Her eyes moved around in momentary, slushy confusion as she regarded her guest but, less than two seconds later, she was getting up. Elena scuttled over to take her mother's place next to her father as we all watched the sexy mature, my heart speeding in anticipation for pretty much anything.

So, There they stood, a woman who felt spot lit for her perfectly slutty boobs, and her son, the nerd, whose eyes helplessly fell on her chest, making her look away out of embarrassment.

"Toni," Seraphine said, staring at the blushing redhead's chest as we all helplessly were, "that's a set of tits that should be on the internet. I'm serious, you stick your husband's cock between those titties, and you'll have yourself a moneymaking website."

"Uhh... thank you, Ma'am." Toni nervously replied, fairly blown away at this, not to mention some of the language being used in front of her family, but feeling somehow complimented just the same. It may have had something to do with the beer she'd earlier had, and now the double vodka with milk that Seraphine had given her.

"And that dress looks great on you, by the way."

Now Toni was more complimented by Seraphine's praise, her eyes lingering on the alluringly beautiful woman who'd put her mind on a leash.

"So, here's how our game works," Seraphine explained. "It's really simple. I'm going to give you three different choices between two different actions, and you have to choose the action you'd rather perform. You have fifteen seconds to decide, and if you don't have a decision by that time, you have to perform both actions. Everyone got it?"

Everyone got it, including Elena once I repeated it to her.

"Great," Seraphine genuinely enthused. "Colin, since your sister was so gracious as to make herself available for our viewing pleasure, I think I'd really love to see you take your pants and shirt off. So, you can either do that, or you can choose to play with your Mum's nipples."

Colin visibly choked while Toni's senses fell on their collective tushie.

"Which one will it be?"

Now Toni was fretting too, and we all waited anxiously for Colin's decision, Quentin dumbstruck as he watched the proceedings.

"Sorry, Mom," he offered, hesitantly raising his hands.

"Oh, Colin," she started, "don't you think it would be better if- u-uh! Oh, Colin, my nipples..."

Through the thin rayon, he'd taken her nipples between thumb and forefinger, squeezing just enough to feel them out, letting go to do it again as she watched.

"Does that feel good?" Seraphine asked.

"Y-yes, Ma'am," Toni woefully admitted.

"Tell him, and ask if he's enjoying himself."

"Uhh, Colin ho- honey, that feels really nice. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah," he honestly replied, the barest hint of a smile as he began pinching a little harder, kneading and tugging as his mother moaned, eyelids suddenly fluttering.

"Toni," Seraphine inquired, "are you one of those lucky women whose nipples are connected to her clit?"

"Y-yes, Ma'am," she lamented.

"How nice for you."

"Oh my Go-God..." Toni returned.

He went on tweaking and playing with his mother's fat nipples as she stood there for it, back slightly arched against the unwanted and forbidden pleasure, and I watched as his cock grew in his pants, jutting out at what must have been an uncomfortable angle, to say nothing of how obvious it made his current mindset.

I looked to see how Elena was taking this to find that Quentin had also grown an erection, a fact that his daughter hadn't missed as she stared fixedly at it.

"Oh... Ohh-h... Ohhhh, oh, oh, oh, god help me," Toni begged.

(From my own personal experience, I already knew he wouldn't)

Toni's body shuddered as though a sudden cold draft had blown up her dress, hands useless at her sides while Colin helped himself out of a personally embarrassing situation by helping himself to his mother's excitingly connected nipples.

"Oh, Colin!"

Now he was holding the weight of her boobs by her nipples, and it was hard to tell if she enjoyed it or not.

"Mmmm, oh, oh, oh, honey, that's- ohhh!"

"Alright, that's enough of that," Seraphine said with a grin.

Colin looked disappointed while his mother, her face beet red, looked at each of us as though we'd judge her for this. None of us did. We didn't even judge Colin. Even Quentin seemed mentally breathless after that little display, his attention so focused on it that his curious daughter had somehow managed to get the zippered fly of his cargo shorts undone. She saw me looking and froze, the proverbial child caught with her hand in the cookie jar as her fingers just barely touched the top button of his shorts. Then, after a quick smile for me, she deftly popped it.

He wasn't wearing underwear, one of Seraphine's touches no doubt, and both Elena and I stared at his cockhead with maybe two inches of shaft sticking out of his shorts. Elena's mouth slowly fell open as she regarded this sight, the stringy precum that linked his cockhead and belly. To say the least, it was inviting.

"Toni," Seraphine said with a devious grin, "would you be a dear and go grab that bag on the table? The plain one. ... Yes, that one. Please bring it with you to the floor."

Watching this, Colin's expression turned to a strange state of dread as he slowly shook his head, eying the bag in his approaching mother's hand as though it were full of scorpions. Naturally, it made me wonder what was in the bag, but I didn't have to wait long to find out.

"Take one of the bottles out of the bag."

Toni reached her hand inside the plastic bag, the expression on her face almost identical to the one on her son's, to remove a large, transparent plastic bottle of clear fluid. Her expression turned to confusion as she looked at it. Colin looked pleadingly at Seraphine as she enjoyed Toni's reaction for a moment before addressing him.

"Colin, are you ready for your next choice?"

"(Groan)"

"Excellent. Now, I still want that shirt and pants, so that will again be your first choice. However, if you feel that squeamish about it... you could choose to watch your mum douse herself in oil."

While Colin began a fifteen second personal episode, Toni looked at Seraphine, disbelief and something akin to horror in her beautiful green eyes. Yet, there was also just a little of something else there, something that looked a small bit like excitement.

Seraphine winked at her as the seconds ticked by. Toni then looked at Colin, her expression turning to one of silent supplication.

"Mom, at least you'd still have your clothes," he argued.

"But, Colin, don't you think that maybe-?"

"Time's up!" Seraphine gleefully sounded. "What'll it be, Colin?"

Wide eyed, Colin only pointed at his mother.

"Oh my God," she agonized as things got decidedly and excitingly worse for her.

Looking to see how Quentin was taking this, I found Elena tentatively reaching for his cockhead, accomplishing a light, stroking touch with her forefinger that made his entire member twitch. She started a little, then smiled as her finger returned for a curious exploration of her father's smeared precum, slowly, lightly smearing it around a little more before that finger ended up in her mouth. Her eyes slowly opened up. She looked at her father's face, his expression ignorant of what had just happened for the attention he was paying to the main attraction. She reached out again for his cockhead, gathering more precum to taste.

"Take a nice, big drink first, Toni," Seraphine advised. "It'll help. It's always helped Lieutenant Watts."

Toni's desperate expression seemed to agree with this reasoning. After gulping from her glass, she paused to look again at the bottle of oil as though making sure it was the right one before her trembling hands opened the top. Then she lofted it, leaning back a little to carefully upend the bottle. It only dribbled out until she squeezed it, forcing a thin stream to splash her neck. She flinched, expelling a little breath, but squeezed again and again, moving the tip of the bottle around as Colin and the rest of us watched a torrent of clear oil cover the exposed skin of her upper chest, running down the valley of her cleavage. The upper front of her dress was becoming soaked, and she moved the business end of the bottle around to her back, squirting more there.

"Toni, honey, just take the cap off and pour it down the inside of your dress," Seraphine instructed. "And turnaround so we can all see."

After removing the squirt cap, she complied, turning her back to her captive audience to pour oil inside the collar of her dress and over her shoulder.

(Glut, glut, glut, glut, glut)

She stopped suddenly, the non-absorbent rayon quickly soaking, holding the wave that ran down her body to her skin by throwing her forearm across the small of her back. I suppose she meant to avoid splashing oil all over the phoney hardwood floor. The effort was only partially successful and, after further encouragement from Seraphine, she poured the same amount over her other shoulder.

"Oh...!" She worried, trying to stop the flow with her other forearm while bending at the waist to lessen the effect of gravity.

"More," Seraphine ordered with a grin.

Her back and tush were soon soaked and shining gloriously in the strange light. Even Elena was paying attention to this, mindlessly licking her fingers as she checked out her mother's tush. Quentin was smiling widely while Toni looked to be in a mild state of shock.

As I looked on, squeezing my thighs together, the back of her dress plastered to her body. Leaning slightly forward, feet spaced out a little, she watched the bottle disgorging its contents with a sort of stunned awe. Oil began dribbling to the floor between her feet and I knew that her pussy must have been soaked.

"Pour it right down your sleeves," Seraphine said.

Needless to say, she complied in this too, raising her arms, one after another. Finally, she held the saturated bodice of her dress out by its neckline, the rayon peeling away from her magnificent boobs so she could dump more down her chest. When she was done, replacing the squirt cap before setting the bottle aside, there wasn't a single centimeter of dry skin on her apart from her head. The dress clung everywhere, plastered around her awesome torpedo tits, defining her high waisted body by giving shape to her long hips and thighs, clinging to her lower abdomen as it worked its way between her legs.

"Ho-ly shit," Colin breathed, quickly learning to see his mother in a whole new light as she shone in strange, brassy beauty.

"Ohh, Lieutenant," she said, looking at me with her arms held slightly out to the side, "It feels like it's moving... a-all over my body."

I could only assume she wanted some kind of assurance from the one holding the Bible, but the reply she got from me was a breathy, "Does it feel good?"

Mouth a little open, she nodded with an awed expression of disbelief. And for a fleeting instant, the flicker of a crooked grin appeared.

"Oooh, Colin..." Seraphine almost whispered, "Wouldn't you just love to fuck your mum?"

Like his mother, he only nodded, practically in a trance as Toni's features reacted to what had just passed, and I think, apart from her, everyone present became a little more excited by this taboo idea as we just stared in horny lust for a minute.