Secret Sins Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A couple of them do," I admitted, eliciting a low chuckle from her before she went on.

"Last choice," she announced as Quentin's hand found its way inside the backs of my bikini panties. "As you know, you can either fill your pussy with that dildo, or... you can choose to fill Quentin's anus with it. Fifteen seconds."

Well, that brought everyone's attention to the forefront. Those on the sectional sat in stupefied silence, staring at Quentin and me while I stared at Seraphine.

While Toni fretted, Colin rubbed himself and Elena was becoming distracted by her mother's body, I picked up the dildo. I looked at Quentin as he looked at me, not very happy now.

"I'll take it," I said.

"Oh, of course you will," Seraphine said as Quentin sighed in relief.

"Lieutenant," he said, "I really appreciate this."

"Well, I just think... better me than you."

He nodded, an odd and comical respect in his manner as I turned to face the sectional. To Toni's smile of relief on behalf of her husband, I spread my feet a little, reaching behind myself with dildo in hand, bending over slightly while sticking my tush out. The soaked crotch of my bikini bottoms were narrow enough that I could easily nudge them aside with the oily tool, grunting as I inserted the head past the lips of my tight pussy.

"Oh my god, she's doing it," Colin said in astonishment, hand down the front of his pants.

"Uhhnn..." I confirmed, twisting it as I fucked it back with my hips. "Uhh, Jesus... Uhhh, it's so big... Mmmm..."

Once I'd gotten it started, I could stand a bit straighter, toes pointed inward boobs hanging out, but with the front of my short skirt pulled down. All they saw was the forbidding, veiny black length slowly disappearing as I worked it in and out when I had to, twisting the length, groaning as it filled and stretched me.

"Uh- uhhh! Ohhh, ffuck..."

"How's that feel, Lieutenant?" Seraphine asked, her hand now working her other nipple.

"B-big... oh... Oh my God, it's... Uhh-hh!"

"Does it hurt, Lieutenant?" Elena asked.

"Yes, Ele- Elena."

Eyes rolling, body twitching and humping, I was eventually able to take the entire length, pulling the crotch of my panties over the butt after accomplishing this.

"Oh my god, Lieutenant," Toni praised with a small, impressed smile.

"Yeah," Seraphine breathed, also impressed, but also very horny now. "Oh my god, for sure. Toni, why don't you refresh our drinks while Colin passes them out. I'm pretty sure we'll all want to be a little juiced up for round four."